Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers

"Sorry, baby. You made me so hot," Gavin groaned as he quickly found some wet towels and cleaned his cum off Catherine's face and breasts. Before Catherine could say anything, he grabbed a handful of her hair and gently but firmly pulled her lips towards his. "You're the best," Gavin said, just before he kissed her deeply, tasting his own cum in her mouth.

Catherine was aroused and didn't object to being moved down onto the blanket, where the couple were once again kissing and caressing each other.

Ten minutes later Gavin broke the kiss, turned away from Catherine and started to fill their glasses with champagne.

Catherine stretched out on the blanket on the soft grass, looking up into the heavens and the many sparkling stars. She was definitely enjoying herself and Gavin's wonderful slow approach. All the time she felt secure and not pressured into anything. It was so different from other encounters, where her dates had made their inclination known in a crude way. Catherine still couldn't believe what she just had done. She had made Gavin cum with her mouth. She thought about his huge penis. Would he rip her body in two? How could something so big fit inside her virgin body? She was shocked by her own thinking. Was she really contemplating making love with Gavin? As she thought about it, it started to excite her even more. Maybe today would be the day.

Gavin turned around with the glasses. They both took a huge gulp and then went back to kissing. Gavin pulled a blanket over their naked bodies. For some time the couple just kissed and touched each other's bodies.

Gavin had become hard again and he took hold of one of Catherine's hands and moved it toward his cock. Then he looked into her eyes and whispered, "Look it's so happy being around you."

Catherine found herself pumping his huge organ with her hand wrapped around it. She was stroking up and down the shaft and she could see in his eyes that he really liked it.

Gavin sensed it was time and said, "I want to be buried inside you Catherine."

"I don't know Gavin, you are so big. I've never done it before," Catherine stuttered.

"I know, but it would be an honor for me to be your first and I'll be really careful. But we'll only do it if you're sure you want to do it," Gavin assured her.

Once more Catherine felt secure in his company. Her body was aching after having him in her pussy and she was so wet from everything that had already happened. Besides she didn't want to let Gavin down, so she replied, "I'm sure. Let's make love."

"Don't worry baby, we'll take it slow," Gavin said as he moved in between Catherine's slender legs. He congratulated himself at the success of his seduction.

"Reach down and grab my shaft Catherine and put it in," Gavin whispered.

Catherine looked down between her round breasts and grabbed Gavin's huge cock with her right hand, pulling it towards her until the head was touching her labia. She slowly rubbed it up and down and finally put it against her hole. She looked up into Gavin's eyes and moaned lovingly as Gavin moved his hips so that his cock started to part her cunt lips.

Gavin slowly began moving his cock in and out of her pussy, going deeper and deeper with each stroke. He got about two inches deep when he felt the wall that would give her pain when he broke her hymen. He continued this in and out motion for a few minutes, always stopping at her hymen.

Catherine could feel his cock inside her. It was an unbelievable feeling. She felt herself release more juices.

Gavin looked into her eyes and asked her "Ready baby?"

Catherine responded by wrapping her arms around his powerful neck and pulling him closer to her until his muscular chest was pressed against her full breasts.

Gavin slid his cock in until the head was in contact with Catherine's hymen and he slowly but firmly pushed his cock deeper and deeper. He felt it break and was excited to have popped Catherine's cherry.

Catherine bit her lip in pain. Tears started to flow down her temples and she squeezed his body hard.

Gavin noticed this, but decided not to stop. He just continued to shove his dick all the way to the bottom of her cunt and then stopped moving. He just wanted Catherine to relax and for the pain to subside a little bit. He looked at her face and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"How are you feeling? I got all the way to the bottom so just relax and let me know if you want me to stop. It will be a little bit painful but it will go away I promise."

"It hurt but I think I can manage the pain," Catherine hissed.

He kissed her fully on the lips then kissed her neck while he fondled her breasts and pinched her erect nipples. He proceeded to kiss downward and licked around her nipple, then without warning he sucked the nipple. Her moans gave him the signal to start to pull out and then push back into her pussy.

Catherine felt more pain but she braved it and just bit her lower lip hoping that it would be gone soon.

Gavin was slowly thrusting deep into Catherine's tight pussy. He was in heaven as she was locked around his swollen cock like nothing he had ever felt before. She was so tight and he loved how her body was trembling underneath him. He began to moan as her vagina began to constrict around his long, fat cock.

Catherine's eyes widened with pain and the total pleasure of being filled with his massive cock. Her insides felt as if she had been ripped apart but it felt so good having her pussy filled at last. As if reading her emotions, the pain began to weaken and was replaced with a pleasure that she couldn't explain.

"Oh Gavin, it feels so good." She yelled as she looked down between her breasts to see his huge pole pushing into her.

"You feel so good, you're the best," Gavin groaned and continued moving his long cock in and out of Catherine's stretched pussy. She felt wonderful, narrow and tight and so deliciously hot. He could tell that her pussy was beginning to loosen up so he began to fuck her with the full length of his cock. Sometimes he would shove it hard all the way in, hold it there and then start a grinding motion against her cunt walls.

Catherine started to respond to his motion, lifting her butt to meet him and moaning with pleasure.

Gavin lifted her legs and rested them on his shoulders as he started to fuck her deep and hard. He felt Catherine's pussy begin to contract and tighten around his shaft.

Catherine was moaning as she watched his long cock hammering into her.

"So gooood," Catherine's voice was hoarse, barely more than a whisper. She looked into Gavin's passionate eyes. He covered her with his body. Having him there, between her legs, the solid weight of his body against hers felt so right, so perfect. Unable to resist she lifted her head and kissed him. Soon their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Catherine became more daring as she felt her pulse pounding. She began to caress her hands up over Gavin's muscular back to his shoulders; her arms wrapped tighter as if her grip could somehow pull him deeper into her soul.

"Am I hurting you?" Gavin asked.

"Not much. I love the way you fill me. You're so impressive," Catherine moaned as her hands drifted down his sides to appreciate his most incredible rear end.

Gavin liked it that Catherine had accepted his long hard pole willingly and he could feel her juices beginning to stream out of her. It was clear to Gavin that he had fulfilled his plan. The daughter of his enemy was beneath him, trembling as he fucked her. He made sure she was getting used to the fullness and the tightness of his cock buried deep inside her.

Catherine started to do everything she could to help him move inside her. She was trying to keep herself from being split open by his huge organ as she spread her legs wide apart to help him push his huge cock more deeply into her with each stroke.

Gavin slid his hands onto the young blond's shapely tanned legs, lifting them until they were high above him so that Catherine was under his complete control. As he continued to thrust his cock deeper and deeper into her the cheerleader began to wail and her pussy clenched even more tightly around his shaft.

Even as Gavin picked up the pace, each long, sensuous stroke was sending waves of scorching pleasure through Catherine. It was quite possibly the most exquisite sensation she'd ever felt in her young life and it was almost too intense. She moved beneath him, and he picked up instantly on her harder, faster tempo, changing his rhythm, giving her exactly what she wanted. It was savage, it was wild. It was more passionate than anything Catherine had ever known.

Now Gavin's strokes were deliberate, long drawn out penetrations repeated again and again with a tantalizing rhythm. Each time he pulled back, Catherine's pussy made a sloshing sound and his shaft was now shiny, fully coated and dripping with her juices. Each time after he withdrew, he again forced her pussy lips aside and slowly buried his huge pole deeply into her.

Catherine was crying out softly with each jab of Gavin's rod deep into her soft insides. She felt how he began to pick up the pace. She loved the way he would hover above her body, before he would thrust into her.

Gavin knew he had seduced the virgin completely when he felt her long nails scratching his back in response to his powerful thrusts into her pussy. She hooked her slender legs around his waist to assist him even more. Gavin began to pound into her even faster as her actions spurred him on.

Catherine began to scream as she was writhing and twisting under her lover's muscular body. Her heaving breasts were covered with sweat and were bouncing back and forth as he used his massive hard-on to nail her to the blanket. Gavin was now pounding into her and she was bucking back at him, while screaming and clawing his back with her nails, leaving huge scratches.

Gavin rose off his elbows and pushed himself up and looked down at her round tits, bouncing around. Her pink nipples were swollen and pushed out invitingly from the small dark circles of flesh that surrounded them. He bent his large frame and took one into his mouth, biting it lightly, teasing it with the tip of his tongue. Catherine moaned and arched her back upwards. Gavin bit harder, sinking his teeth into her skin.

This pushed Catherine over the edge and with a scream of delight she arched high into the air, stiffened, and exploded into orgasm. She wrapped her arms around Gavin's shoulders and buried her face in his neck, kissing him uncontrollably. What had started out as looking for stars in the sky had turned into her seeing totally different stars. Catherine felt her orgasm approaching like a tidal wave. Then it was over her, a raging storm of thunderous proportions, wave upon wave so intense that the pleasure was almost pain.

"Argggg," she screamed out loud.

Gavin felt the walls of her pulsating cunt grabbing and releasing his throbbing cock. He decided it was time for his own release, as Catherine was oblivious to the world around her. Her body spasmed and twisted as though an overwhelming current of pure, carnal pleasure ripped through every nerve in her body. Gavin looked down at this gorgeous cheerleader and felt a huge spasm in his balls. He could sense he would cum in a short span of time so he groaned, "I'm almost there. Are you protected?"

It felt as though Gavin's question tore a hole in the bubble of bliss Catherine was feeling. She realized that Gavin wasn't using protection. He had not even attempted to put a condom on and she was not on any birth control. Catherine moaned, "You need to pull out, Gavin. I'm not on birth control and if you explode inside me, I could get pregnant."

Hearing this Gavin really began jack-hammering into her with his long, hard shaft. His balls tightened, and each plunge of his cock into her clenching pussy brought him closer to his climax. As he reached it he pulled out of her grasping pussy. Gavin grabbed hold of his slippery shaft with his right hand and started to pump up and down violently. Emitting a huge roar he felt his cock expand even more and his balls tighten. Moments later he climaxed and his cock exploded. Incredibly huge globs of thick, hot cum blasted from the huge head, coating Catherine in his potent seed. Gavin kept on stroking his shaft as he continued to spray his semen onto the hot daughter of his enemy.

Catherine was amazed by the display of wanton lust Gavin put on. Looking down between her luscious breasts she noticed how thick ropes of cum were running down between her breasts. Her tight stomach was also covered and so was her gaping cunt.

Gavin fell down on top of Catherine using the last of his energy to prevent him from crushing her too much. He noticed her breathing was as ragged as his.

The couple lay like that for several minutes, breathing in massive doses of oxygen to recover from their exertions.

Catherine tried to take it all in. Before this date she had been a virgin and had never even been close to second base with a boy. Now Gavin had made her go all the way. He had filled her deliciously hard and fast, plunging into her again and again, and she had clung to him, her body straining to take more of him, all of him. She thought she would feel some remorse but that was not the case. Having the powerful jock there, between her legs, the solid weight of his body against hers felt so right, so perfect.

After a while Gavin rolled off her and lay beside her.

Catherine didn't move, her eyes closed and breathing heavily.

Gavin looked at her and asked, "How was it baby? Are you okay? I hope I didn't hurt you."

Catherine took a deep breath and turned her head and looked at him. She smiled and said, "It was fantastic Gavin. I don't know what to say. You're amazing."

Gavin leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, then he got some wet towels and started to clean her body. When he reached her pussy he noticed that his juices were mixed with her juices and even some blood from her hymen. He was very pleased with himself. Then he said, "Time to get back, baby."

The couple got up and put on their clothes. They packed their things up and soon they were driving back to town.

Catherine was smiling as she drove back to her house after dropping Gavin off. She was exhausted and sore but for the first time in her life she felt like a woman.

--

A sound awoke Catherine as the quiet light of dawn was drifting in through the window. She continued to lie in her bed for a few seconds before she realized the sound was her phone ringing. Twisting her head on the pillow she saw the phone on the bed-table. She sat up with a jerk, a hand going up to push her tumbled hair from her face.

"Hello," Catherine answered her phone huskily.

"Hi Catherine, it's Gavin. Did I wake you? If so please go back to sleep, I'll call later."

"No, no...I'm awake," Catherine's eyes flicked open, realizing who was calling.

"Okay." Gavin said and paused for a second before he continued, "I'm calling because I couldn't sleep. I think I made a mistake yesterday."

"A mistake," Catherine stuttered think back to the extraordinaire evening. He had taken her virginity and made her feel loved. Catherine folded her arms around her knees and crushed them to her chest. She thought, "How could it be a mistake? Didn't he love me at all? Had he just been playing with her? How could he make love to me, then just throw me aside as if my feelings do not count?" She'd never felt so cheap, so used and discarded.

"Yes a mistake," Gavin said and continued, "It should not have happened. I had planned to take you out on a romantic date but I couldn't control myself. I think I pressured you into something you did not want and I'm ashamed of myself."

Catherine let out a huge sigh. She was euphoric about Gavin's utterance. She laughed and said, "Stop it Gavin. You don't have to blame yourself. I think it was a magical evening and I have no regrets at all."

"Thank God. I was afraid I had hurt you," Gavin responded.

"Well I'm a little sore today but I think that's the price of hot amazing lovemaking," Catherine said.

Gavin laughed, "Yeah it was pretty amazing wasn't it. I care about you, Catherine. But I was afraid I had compromised your trust in me."

"Not at all. You have just made me want you even more," Catherine said.

In his room Gavin was content. He had taken an offensive approached so Catherine wouldn't back out of their relationship and it had been the right way to go. She was clearly into him so he decided to take the next step, "I want you too. If you were in my room right now I would be all over you."

Catherine's body tingled and she became aroused, "I so wish I was in your room right now."

"I think it's a good thing we're on the phone. It'll give you a day to recover from yesterday's lovemaking. But tomorrow at school we'll have to get together," Gavin said.

Catherine was thrilled and responded, "Can't wait lover."

The couple talked some more and then Gavin ended the call. He now knew that his enemy's daughter was really into him.

hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers