Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers

Catherine looked up at Gavin and smiled as he climbed onto the lounger between her slender legs. Kneeling on the lounger he wrapped his hands around her thighs from underneath and pulled her ass into the air lining her beautiful bald pussy up with his rock hard cock.

Gavin let go of Catherine's leg with one hand so he could guide himself into the tight pink opening before him. As usual he started slow. Her pleasuring hole looked tight and he didn't want to hurt her.

Pure pleasure shot through Catherine's body as Gavin pushed the head slowly into her dripping slit. As he continued to slowly push she started to moan.

"God you are so tight," Gavin said.

"And you are so fucking huge," Catherine replied, "but, keep going. It feels amazing."

From above in her bedroom Abigail watched the coupling. She was aroused by the erotic sight below her. She just couldn't believe her daughter could handle such a massive penis.

Gavin increased the pace with each thrust into the tight pussy. Catherine trembled all over. As the speed of his thrusts increased, so did the volume of her screams. Gavin moaned and groaned feeling her muscles contracting around his shaft as it slid easily in and out of her wet opening.

Catherine pushed herself up off the lounger supporting her weight on her hands behind her back. Gavin reached down and wrapped his arms around her lower back and pulled her up. Their chests met as she started to bounce. The intense feeling grew with each up and down motion. Catherine's full breasts rubbed against Gavin's muscular chest and the couple kissed passionately.

"It's so deep. Fuck it's so deeep," Catherine screamed as she broke the kiss and threw her head back, her hands clinging to Gavin's shoulders as she bounced up and down more vigorously.

Abigail watched the wanton display below. Her daughter's breasts jiggled each time she dropped down onto Gavin's thighs. Her screams grew louder and Gavin's strong hands continued to grip her perfect little ass as he lifted her up and down. Catherine went over the top with a huge scream.

Abigail wasn't aware of it, but her fingers had slipped between her legs and she was unconsciously touching herself as she watched the erotic display below.

Gavin wasn't done, so he effortlessly flipped Catherine over onto her hands and knees in front of him. He lined his rock hard cock up with her still dripping pussy. He met little resistance as his thick shaft slid in.

Catherine let out a long groan as Gavin reached the back of her vagina. Gavin moved both hands to her narrow waist and pulled her back against his cock each time she pulled away.

Abigail was fingering her clit and was really aroused. But she was in for another surprise as she heard Tiffany's voice below.

"You guys seem to be having a good time," Tiffany laughed as she walked over to the couple.

"Take off your clothes," Gavin told Tiffany.

She grinned at Catherine and soon she was also naked.

Tiffany planted her soft moist lips on Gavin's and kissed him as he continued to fuck her sister from behind. Gavin reached over and started playing with her full tits. The light brown nipples became fully erect.

Shocked Abigail saw Gavin and her daughters move around so that Gavin was on his back. Tiffany put a foot on either side of his head before kneeling down over his mouth. Catherine positioned herself above Gavin's pelvis, behind her sister. Catherine grabbed his huge shaft by the base and guided it into herself. When she began bouncing up and down on Gavin, she reached around Tiffany and groped her full tan breasts.

Abigail could see Catherine's small hands working Tiffany's breasts, and Tiffany's head rolled back as she let out moans and groans of pleasure. It became difficult to distinguish between Tiffany's and Catherine's screams and shouts as they blended together.

After some time the sisters shifted position and now it was Tiffany bouncing on top of Gavin's cock. Tiffany's volume started to increase as she grew closer to her exquisite finish. Catherine was also close. A minute later they both came at the same time. Their moaning was a sexy chorus that went on and on.

Above them Abigail also experienced a climax and moaned out loud. The girls didn't notice but Gavin had kept an eye on the window and he saw Abigail's lust filled face before she backed away.

Gavin got up and grabbed hold of his long thick shaft.

"Okay. Here it comes bitches," He said as the two sisters sat back on their heels in front of him. They both opened their mouths and closed their eyes as Gavin stroked up and down the long shaft. It only took a few squeezing motions to coerce the load from his balls. Hot strings of semen erupted from his cock. Each spurt was directed, as best as he could, toward each of the girls' faces. Stream after stream landed on their closed eyelids, mouths, chins, and tits.

"Keep it coming," Tiffany urged.

"Yeah drown us in your cum," Catherine added.

The last spurt dripped out of Gavin's cock head as his rod started to lose some of its hardness. Tiffany took her fingers and wiped the semen from her eyes. Gavin sat down on the edge of the lounger and watched the two sisters giggle and wipe the semen from their faces. Tiffany stuck two of her fingers into Catherine's mouth feeding her a warm glob of Gavin's seed.

"Mmm," Catherine said feeding her sister some as well. They both laughed again.

"Let's take a dip," Gavin said as he hopped into the pool. The sisters quickly followed him.

Above them Abigail was shocked. Her daughters were involved with each other. It seemed to her, that Gavin had completely seduced them both. But her own behavior was also shocking. She had climaxed watching her daughters fucking their boyfriend. Quickly she got dressed and tiptoed out of the house and drove away.

---

After the day at the pool where Gavin had noticed Abigail Douglas in the bedroom window above, he did everything in his power to see and interact with her in the weeks that followed. He thought he had a chance to score a hat-trick with the Douglas women. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he wanted to make his revenge against Clement Douglas perfect. So he wanted to see if he could seduce Abigail. She was a strong specimen of feminine perfection with her platinum blonde hair and hot body. And he had to have her.

It started with simple looks, when he was over at the Douglas mansion. Gavin would lift his eyes and catch Abigail steeling glances at him. Sometimes he would catch her with a look in her eyes that seemed speculative. It didn't take Gavin long to interpret it as sexual interest even if it seemed to him that Abigail wasn't self-aware about the signals her body was sending to him. Gavin decided to respond in kind. He liked it a lot. It was exciting that Catherine's mom was attracted to him. And he planned to do something about it.

Gavin began feeding Abigail's interest with some simple physical contact. He would give Abigail a brief hug, when he came over or left. He would give her a kiss on the cheek or caress her arm, when they talked. He would do it in front of her daughters, so it became a natural thing. Abigail responded in kind. She gave him a mother's hug. A kiss on the cheek for her daughter's boyfriend. A soft breast pushed against his arm when she wanted to show him something. A soft hand caressing his hair.

Abigail was ambivalent towards Gavin. On one hand she couldn't forget the almost animalistic coupling he had had with her daughters. He had been a dominating stallion taking care of his herd. She was appalled by the display of pure lust but still weirdly pulled in by it. On the other hand she was attracted to Gavin's clever wit and goodhearted nature. During the last couple of weeks he had made her more aware of this side of him, whenever they had a conversation. He was so mature and had an educated opinion on a lot of subjects. So subconsciously Abigail was starting to seek him out when he was in their home. She hadn't realized that at first he had been the one to initiate physical contact, but now it was her. And she held the hugs seconds longer than accepted. A kiss that she'd meant for his cheek instead brushed his lips.

After some weeks both Abigail and Gavin realized that the normal day to day contact was now something more. For Abigail a desire was slowly awakened. Gavin morphed in her eyes from just another boy into a sexy powerful young man. Abigail knew she was in trouble when Gavin started to appear in her dreams. She would wake up with hard nipples and a very moist vagina. Never ever had she experienced something like this, but now it was a common occurrence.

---

Abigail always felt petite when she was with Gavin. He towered over her 5'1'', so she decided to wear 5 inch heels. It made up for some of the difference in height, but his powerful frame was something that excited her. Frequently she would stand by the kitchen counter reading a paper or something on her iPad, when Gavin and her daughters were chatting along in the same room.

One time Abigail shot Gavin a coquettish smile and said, "Gavin, did you know they are writing a story about your upcoming game in the paper."

Gavin chuckled, "They are always getting excited when we do well."

Abigail turned and continued reading the story.

Gavin got up and wandered over to the counter and stood behind her. Tiffany and Catherine continued talking about a shopping trip they were planning.

Abigail leaned her elbows on the counter, resting her chin against her closed fists. Her huge diamond engagement ring dug into the soft underside of her chin. She said, "I can see they praise you a lot."

Gavin moved closer to her to get a better view of the paper.

Abigail hadn't realized Gavin had gotten up and she trembled as the heat of his forearm pressed against her bare shoulder. She shuffled her soft thighs against each other and felt a tingle in her body.

"I know but I don't pay much attention to the papers. I just play for fun and a scholarship," Gavin responded in a low voice.

"I hope you'll succeed," Abigail murmured as her trim hips swayed slightly and the hem of her skirt tickled her lithe thighs as it lightly brushed across the warm flesh.

Gavin's gaze fell to the loose skirt covering her tight bottom but he quickly averted his eyes. He was careful to keep a few inches between his groin and his girlfriend's mother's sexy butt. He wasn't sure she would welcome it, so he said, "I've already gotten several offers."

"That's just great, Gavin," Abigail said softly. Twisting her torso slightly, she turned her head to look over her shoulder and up into Gavin's eyes.

He smiled down at her and when she turned back to the paper and settled back on her elbows, he moved closer.

The sudden contact between Gavin's groin and Abigail's tight butt cheeks sent a tremble through her body and blood coursing into Gavin's cock.

Abigail felt his movement behind her and her eyes widened as she felt Gavin's penis through their clothes. Almost as a reflex she gently pushed her hips backward until her ass cheeks again pushed into her daughter's boyfriend. She wiggled briefly and nearly groaned aloud as the thick shaft nestled between her upturned cheeks.

Gavin loved the feeling and moved even closer to Abigail.

Slowly Abigail pushed herself upright, her open palms against the counter top. The rotating of her hips as she leaned back against Gavin sent his cock sliding against the small of her back. As she swung her head around to look him in the eye, her long platinum blond hair swished across his face and he leaned away, but kept his crotch up against the married woman's back.

"I know, it's great with all the offers. So I feel real good right now," Gavin boldly declared with a lecherous grin.

Abigail was nervous. Her body trembled and she knew they had just crossed an invisible boundary line. She didn't know what the matter with her was. She was a married woman for God's sake and now she was flirting with her daughter's boyfriend. But damn, he felt huge against her and her vagina started to moisten.

Trying to play it cool, she leaned down over the counter again, resting her chin in the open palm of her hand. "So tell me, Gavin. Have you decided which college you want to attend?"

"Not yet. I still have time. I think I have to explore all my options," Gavin said with a chuckle as he gently pushed his semi hard shaft against Abigail's ass.

Almost as an instinct Abigail gently responded and ground her tight bottom against Gavin's groin.

"I think I can get in, wherever I want," Gavin stated with boldness.

The double innuendo wasn't lost on Abigail as she felt his cock push against her ass cheeks. Trying to gain the upper hand she said "You're really sure of yourself."

Behind her Gavin grinned. He just loved flirting with his girlfriend's mother. He lifted his hand and began stroking her hair as he said, "I think fate is like riding a wild bronco. It wants to throw you off, but you just have to grab hold of the reins and ride for all it's worth. You have to show you're the master and that it must do as you command."

Gavin gently pulled at Abigail's long hair as if he was pulling on a horse's reins and pushed his thick shaft hard against her ass.

Abigail moaned and began to imagine being ridden by the young stallion behind her. Her body trembled and she was very aroused. She didn't know how to respond so she just closed her eyes and felt Gavin's body close to hers.

Gavin chuckled at her reaction and moved his arms around her slender waist. He made sure his swelling cock rested between the outer split of her very shapely buttocks. For a moment he was grinding his semi hard cock into her firm butt. In the process, his cock got harder and harder until he was as rigid as a piece of pipe.

Abigail didn't know what to do. Her daughters were in close proximity of them, and yet she kept pretending to read the paper. It was as if the flirting with Gavin during the past weeks had made Abigail aware of the fact that she was a sexual creature. Her husband, Clement, had long ago limited his sexual activity to the missionary position once a month or less. He was obsessed with making money and thought of nothing else but his business. In fact he had limited their sexual interactions even more during the last year. Abigail hadn't really thought about it, she was content with her life, her friends and her daughters. But after she had witnessed Gavin and her daughters, she had become more and more frustrated with her love life. Still she was shocked; she let her daughter's boyfriend grind his huge cock against her tight ass.

Pretending to read the paper over Abigail's shoulder Gavin leaned forward. He made sure his hard cock was still pressed against her firm ass.

Abigail gasped at the blatant contact, her mind recording his size and the rigidity of his member. The feeling of the rigid cock between her tight spheres made her body tremble. At first she was concerned that her daughters would be aware of what was transpiring between their mother and Gavin. But they still seemed engrossed in their conversation. Another and even more real concern was her panties, which had become wet when her juices started to trickle out of her vagina. She couldn't remember ever being so turned on. In all the years of their marriage her husband had never been able to arouse her to these heights, and now her daughter's boyfriend had sparked a sexual response. She felt weak in her knees.

Throwing caution to the winds Gavin began to move his hips slightly. His cock rode up and down Abigail's firm buttocks. Gavin took a calculated risk as he moved his hard shaft in a fucking motion between her cheeks.

Gavin's action made Abigail respond. Without thinking she pressed back against his throbbing rod. She turned her head to look toward her daughters, checking to make sure they were not being observed. Her mouth went dry, but her pussy began to flood. "God," she thought, "I'm like a horny teenager, infatuated with a handsome, powerful jock."

Gavin moved his hands to Abigail's hips and continued a gentle fucking motion. He heard Abigail moan and after some time he let his hands slide around her thin waist until they met under her luscious breasts. He could feel the weight of them resting on his wrists. He pushed forward a little more, burying himself even deeper between her tight spheres.

Abigail was really aroused by Gavin's actions, but tried to get a hold of herself as she said in a low vibrating voice, "No, Gavin. Please stop...don't do this. I'm married and your girlfriend's mother."

Gavin looked down over Abigail's shoulder and noticed her nipples were hard and pressed against the thin fabric of her top making small dents in it. He whispered in Abigail's ear, "I don't care. I can feel you want this. Your body wants this, so just accept it."

Abigail had never been in a situation like this before. Of course a lot of her husband's friends had flirted with her, but they had always backed off when she told them to. Gavin didn't behave like them. He was a dominating person, who went after his prey. And she had to admit, she wanted so much to be caught. Her body sought out the release she knew Gavin could provide. She felt her pussy flood and her nipples get even harder.

"God, he is so big," she thought as she pressed herself against Gavin's hard body.

Gavin knew he had Abigail where he wanted her. The fact that she was married, that she was another man's wife, his enemy's wife, somehow added an exceptional excitement that was unlike the desire he felt for her daughters. He realized he wanted her in part because she was married to his enemy. Bold Gavin let his hands slide up her body and then he had both hands full of Abigail's 34D breasts. Her hard nipples pressed into his palms and the thin material offered no protection for her. Gavin loved the feeling and weight of her firm meaty orbs. If her daughters would develop in this way, they would truly be blessed. He started kneading Abigail's tits as he leaned down and whispered into her ear, "If we were alone, I would have my way with you right here, right now."

Abigail gasped at Gavin's audacious statement. She felt him kiss her ear as he pulled on her nipples. Before she could tell him no, her body responded to Gavin's manipulations. While her body was accepting it, Abigail's mind was screaming "No, no. This cannot happen." Her nipples were hard, pushing her thin silk top into little tents over her full round breasts. Her vagina was getting more and more wet and she could fell it tingling.

Gavin moved his right hand down and up under Abigail's skirt. Seconds later he found her wet panties and then he was inside them, rubbing Abigail's engorged clit. Gavin felt a little landing strip, then for the first time, he slid his fingers around and delicately into Abigail's little love nest.

Abigail was frozen as her daughter's boyfriend was caressing her vagina. She could not move. But as she felt the sensuous touch of Gavin's hand on the most intimate parts of her femininity, her knees buckled. She fought to remain standing as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of his tongue in her ear, a hard cock making a fucking motion on her ass, a hand stimulating the pointed tips of her breasts and another hand rubbing her clit and fingering her. Abigail moaned, expressing both her need and her struggle to accept it.

"Give in Mrs. Douglas," Gavin encouraged her with his words and his body. "Release yourself."

Abigail bit her lips, as Gavin continued to whisper to her. She closed her eyes tightly and focused every fiber of her being on his fingers in her hot pussy. Still she battled the thought of being unfaithful for the first time in her married life. Then she just gave in as the first spasms of her orgasm practically ripped her apart. She bucked against Gavin's hand, grabbing the kitchen counter as the impact of her climax overtook her. Her nipples were hard as steel, and Gavin began pinching them. It amplified the sensations in her core and she came and came.

hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers