All Comments on 'Don't Go Out in Your Pajamas'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LilyNightingaleLilyNightingaleover 8 years ago
Well done

Very well written, hopefully you will think of writing a second instalment to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very well written. Not overly erotic, but enjoyable. Keep them cuming, and tell Mark to wear a condom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done!

I think you captured Ashson's lighthearted style quite nicely even though you didn't keep it to a single page. From my point of view that's good since his stories are way too short for my taste. I always want to know what comes next so I'd love to read about Amy's date with Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this, thank you!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Great story

Ashton would be proud! I really enjoyed read your story and I hope that unlike Ashton you won't leave us waiting for another chapter, one of my main complaints about his stories are they are too short and leaves you wanting more.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
I am the lineman for the county...

and I drive the main roads ... and some of the back roads looking for ladies about to die from hypothermia! Sounds like his first aid techniques were right on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Came here after reading about Jean

Expected to be disappointed. Reached a new level here - fell asleep 4 times while reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....