Don't Go Out in Your Pajamas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, but I can still feel a few cold spots and your core has a long way to go before it reaches the desired temperature."

With that, Mark eased a huge finger into my vagina. I cursed as my body jerked upwards. That was definitely the wrong move since it forced his finger even deeper.

Mark pulled his lips from my nipple for an instant and said, "It's a good thing I came along when I did. I've never observed such a low core temperature."

Mark's repeatedly slipped his finger into my moist vagina while his thumb caressed my clit. I moaned as his finger caressed places that had never been touched. I felt something hard pressing against my taut abdomen. I lowered my hand to push it away. I gasped when my hand closed around an object about as large as the handle of my field hockey stick. Surely it couldn't be his penis. Mark groaned when I squeezed. Oh God, it was. Mark responded by flicking his thumb across my clit.

I squealed, "Mark, I can't take anymore."

I'm not sure he understood. He just said, "OK."

He pulled his finger from my wet vagina and moved his massive body between my thighs. My hand was holding his erection at the perfect angle for him to press the tip of his penis between my swollen pussy lips. His hand on my ass pulled me toward him and his penis glided into my vagina. His tongue was roaming around in my mouth as he kissed me passionately. He still had fingers rubbing my clit. I surrendered to his multifront assault and my body quivered with a warm orgasm when he was barely inside of me.

I stared up at his smiling face as Mark waited for me to recover. I lay there with my chest heaving as I gasped for air. This was so different from my disastrous prom night. I'd just had an orgasm and Mark was still hard. Also, he had only penetrated the first inches of my vagina. I had no idea what to expect next.

Mark whispered, "Ready?"

All I could do was nod as I wondered, 'Ready for what?'

Mark pushed forward a little before pulling almost entirely out.

I thought maybe he had already come and was pulling out. I uttered a curse and yelled, "No!"

Mark laughed and pushed forward so slowly I didn't realize he was moving at first. He gained another inch before withdrawing again. I don't know he managed such control. My body was trembling and I wasn't even doing any of the work. I could feel every inch of his erection as it slowly sank into my molten core. I gave a sigh of relief when Mark finally sank completely into my vagina. I was intensely aware of how much he was filling me. He paused for a moment to move his hand from my ass to my breast. He distracted me by rolling my nipple between his fingers. Again I missed when he started moving. Over and over, he slid his warm penis into my core. My pussy felt delightfully full, but I needed more. I moved my hips to meet his slow thrusts.

I cursed him for tormenting me and begged, "Please, Mark, Oh God, please go faster, please."

Mark laughed harder and picked up the pace. I could feel another climax building as I bucked against his hard body. Mark bit my nipple and I exploded with my second orgasm of the night. Again he waited for me to recover. I couldn't believe Mark was still hard. If anything, he was harder than ever.

Mark whispered, "My turn."

Oh, indeed it was his turn. Any thoughts I had that Mark was too big to move fast were squashed. Mark pounded into my soft flesh. I wrapped my feet around his ass and hung on for dear life. I'm an athlete and pride myself on my stamina, but I still struggled to keep up. I was thrusting my hips wildly as I fought to match his reckless pace. I thought that the sleeping platform would collapse as it protested our abuse with metallic screeches.

Mark's therapy was a success. My body was on fire and sweat was flying as we slammed our bodies together.

I lost track of time and it seemed forever before Mark shouted, "OK, now!"

What he meant by now was that he increased his speed and he expected me to keep up. I was gasping for air and amused that my body was building to another orgasm. I shrieked another curse as my pussy quivered and clamped down on his penis. Mark howled and shot his seed into my hot passage. We lay there trembling in each other's arms until I fell asleep.

Occasionally, I was aware that the SUV was moving, but I would fall back asleep. Sometimes Mark accidently woke me up when he searched for a part he needed to repair the power line. When he saw me stir, he would kiss me and tell me to go back to sleep. Sometime the next morning he shook me awake. The sun was shining and we were parked in front of my home.

"How did you know where to take me?"

"Easy, your parents reported you missing."

Mark gave me a tee shirt to cover my naked body. It must have been a size XXL. It almost came down to my knees. He gave me a kiss before helping me out of his Hummer. My parents came running out of the door and only let Mark go after repeated thanks. Mark said he had more lines to repair and drove off.

My parents took me to Urgent Care. I was fine except for a couple of small cuts. The next day my dad had to drive me the two hours to college. My first week in college was exciting with new roommates, new classes, and new surroundings. Unfortunately, it was the same old me. A couple of guys hit on me, but I backed off both times. Come Friday all of my roommates had dates. It looked like I was doomed to spending the night in the dorm. I cried when I realized I might never have a date.

After my last class, I headed back to my dorm. I tried to convince myself that Taco Friday and a good book would be better than a date. Someone shouted when I walked past the mail room. There was a package. I was hoping it was cookies from my mother, but the box was too light. The return address was unknown to me. I opened it in my room. My baby doll PJs were inside nicely cleaned and folded.

There was a note. It said, 'I'd like you to wear these to dinner. I can pick you up around 630.'

It was signed Mark. There was also a phone number and the statement that I could text him with any questions.

I stared at the note for a minute before texting him on my new cell phone.

'How did you find me?'

'Your mom gave me your address. I was happy to see you are attending my old college and are just a couple of miles away from my house.'

'Thanks for sending my PJs, but I'm not wearing PJs in public ever again. I've learned my lesson.'

A few minutes later, Mark replied.

'Glad to hear you learned a valuable lesson, but I don't want you to wear the PJs in public. I plan on cooking you dinner at my place. After dinner, we can drink some wine and talk for a while. I'd like to find out where you learned to curse like a linesman.'

'What are your plans after talking?'

'I plan on ravishing you.'

I laughed and texted back, 'WTF, only once?'

12