(Don't Have to) Worship Me

Story Info
When growing becomes a dominating obsession...
6k words
4.52
40.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
586 Followers

This is a continuation of (Don't Have to) Twist my Arm and (Don't Have to) Keep Me Growing. As such the themes of altersex women having sex and growing to absurd sizes remain. So, if absurd growth and size or women with penises are not your thing, I would go back.

As a heads up, this has some demeaning language that is part of a d/s scene as Caroline and Sage work out how they are going to interact.

*****

This all started when Yuuki unintentionally created something that dramatically increased one's masculine features, the effect going so far as to transform her clit into a cock as she became considerably more muscular. While transformed, she had sex with Sage and and she wanted Caroline to do the same to her. Caroline was happy to oblige if it meant she could try out having a real dick.

After getting Caroline off, Yuuki's body grew increasingly busty and muscular after being coated in cum. It seemed the effects of the transformation were transferrable. As they continued to fuck, Caroline dosed both of them with more serum and the pair's growth accelerated. Both women started to manifest tauren features even as their bodies passed into the realm of superhuman. Meanwhile. unbeknownst to Yuuki and Caroline, Sage was growing equally as much just from her brief exposure to Yuuki's cum the previous night.

Now Yuuki is faced with hundreds of questions, chief among them: how does she fix all this?

It had been three hours now since she and Caroline had first dosed themselves and an hour since they had finally stopped fucking. Her dominant girlfriend had gone until she could no longer stay hard, which was apparently a very long time.

Though she would never admit it out loud, Yuuki was ecstatic her serum had been this potent. Now all that was left was to figure out a way to prevent it from leaching into bodily fluids and spreading like some disease. A disease that made you big, strong, and a being of pure sexual power.

Before she had sat down to work, Yuuki had undone some of the effects of the overdose. Most things had seen a significant move back to starting state, but it had hardly affected her now inhuman libido, which only grew more insistent as her mind worked. In fact, any it seemed like and prolonged high-level thinking verged on being orgasm inducing purely on its own. She wondered if the inverse happened, that if pleasure caused her to get smarter, but the whole situation was definitely a problem that needed solving for later. Just fitting into her workshop was enough of a win.

Now only very muscular instead of hyper muscular, her frame had shrunk down to a mere seven feet from the fifteen she had been when Caroline stopped pumping her full. The fur caused by the overdose had faded away, but she still had an impressive pair of bull-like horns and her ears were still a little fuzzy around the edges. However, her tits had been so big that even after halving their size, they were still resting on her desk as she worked on revising the alchemical formula.

The worst thing was her massive, distractingly throbbing cock, it was the only element of the transformation that had seemed to have been increased to some extent by her hasty reversal tincture. Just remembering the feeling of all that power sliding down into her shaft and making it swell to an even more impossible size was enough to make her moan.

Thinking about her half-erect, forearm-sized member made it twitch and flood her mind with pleasure as it smacked into the polished wood of her workbench. Arousal rising, she started to slide back and forth on her high-top stool to make her half-erect shaft swing around, but the motion was hardly enough to satisfy her.

As she traced her steps through her formula, her hands dipped below the table with increasing frequency as she began to pant. The closer she got to figuring out the answer to the serum's flaw her fingertips lingered longer and longer against her hot, soft skin as her mind flooded her body with pleasure. She could feel a steady drip of pre-cum starting to form a puddle around her feet.

As she hit a particularly tough section of equation, both hands slid down into her lap and began to knead her growing erection in earnest. Just as she felt her mind expanding, a moan escaped her throat and big, strong arms wrapped around her.

"Now, now, pet. You can't play with yourself until you finish your work."

She half spun around to look at Caroline and then remembered to glance down. Her dominant had taken the dispelling potion after having seen its effect on Yuuki, figuring she would also stay fairly transformed. Instead, she had shrunk considerably, likely because more of her growth was directly tied to the serum.

Caroline was still considerably more buff than before tonight, but hardly the personification of muscle she had been. Her fur had also faded away, all except for chestnut hair which still lingered on her toned abs and crotch in stark contrast to her skin tone. Like Yuuki, she continued to sport a pair of wide horns and her massive cock.

The bestial member looked even larger now that she was only five-eleven instead of nearly fifteen feet tall. The end of her length swung back and forth in front of her knees even while draped over her grapefruit-sized balls. The flared equine shape had inexplicably morphed into something fatter and rounder, the head now shaped more like an egg than anything else.

"I know, My Lady, it's just...I'm so horny and thinking only makes it worse..and maybe makes it better, too? The effects of this serum are just all over the place now and-ah!" A small spurt of cum poured out of her cock to splatter on the floor as her knees pulled together. Finally, the intense orgasm passed.

"Hah...see?"

"I'm sorry, pet, I had no idea. I'm not having anything like that."

"Is your libido not still a raging inferno?"

"Not like it was just a little while ago. I feel pretty much like I did before."

"Fascinating. I wonder if it has to do..." She began to outline that it was likely that her libido had been unaffected by the reversal potion because her transformation had been fueled by Caroline's semen. Perhaps in being the receiving partner her body had been nominally reprogrammed for breeding-but she had hardly made it twenty words in before she started moaning again. Driven by how pleasurable thinking now was, her cock was hard once more and she lost herself in the sensations of it swinging with each twitch.

Her dominant grabbed hold of it after one particularly forceful throb and a couple of inches shaft separated her thumb and fingers. That did not stop her from squeezing tightly as she began to stroke. The sudden pain cut through the fog and Yuuki felt her mind begin to clear. At least for the moment she could think in peace.

"Okay, thanks, My Lady" she said slowly catching her breath. "Good to know that pain can break the loop."

"So what's our plan now?" Caroline said as she released her grip.

"Well, the effects of the serum went to almost nothing after a couple hours for me, but that was a far less exposure heavy session as well."

"So we might be stuck luck this for a while?" She hefted her cock and fingered the broad ring in the middle of her length. "I can live with that."

"I'm sure, but I can hardly...function like this. Like, I love being this sensitive and I could probably get used to being this well endowed..."

"But?"

"But getting turned on by thinking is going to ruin me. Even if feeling intense pleasure causes my intellect to increase, I'll never be able to present anything to a council!."

"I can help with that, if you beg that is." Caroline let go of her rising erection and ran a finger up Yuuki's length towards her body.

Yuuki shuddered. "You're too kind, My Lady."

"In fact, I will only help you if you give me the rest of the serum," Caroline said with a wicked grin as she moved around Yuuki, her cock bobbing before her as her thighs made her balls bounce.

"I really can't do that," Yuuki said, letting her head fall as the weight of disappointing Caroline washed over her. She crossed her arms under her tits, their massive curves overflowing the self-embrace.

"That is not what I want to hear, my pet," Caroline said as the cupped her chin and lifted her face. She squeezed ever so gently.

"Um, um, I am working on a new version, My Lady."

Her dominant leaned against her from the side, gripping the base of Yuuki's cock under her bust. "And that'll take days, right?" she whispered.

"Likely, especially with this drawback."

"Then I am going to do you a favor. I'll keep you from going insane from your libido and you are going to pump me full of your cum." she began to stroke Yuuki's cock and the stiff length throbbed as veins began to raise. "Because as much as I want to dominate you while you're bigger than me...I also can't stand the idea of being smaller than you either."

Caroline dragged her nails along her length once more as she walked and lifted the head of her cock like she would a bowl. Her girlfriend's tongue traced the edge, lapping up her pre and the remains of her earlier orgasm. The brief sensation was almost overwhelming. At the same time, it confirmed her suspicions.

As pleasure flooded her mind, her intellect spiked. Suddenly the problem with the serum was a trivial solution. She could solve it in an instant. Then her mind went foggy as Caroline began to suck on the tight skin of her curved tip. The sensation was more than she could handle.

Her girlfriend's lips were getting plump once more as she eagerly swallowed down as much pre as she could slurp up. Caroline's hands grew larger, her fingers sliding over Yuuki's skin as her grip spread. That her girlfriend was growing again registered as a problem and also a blessing.

"More," Caroline said simply after letting go with a pop.

"More, My Lady?"

"I want more of you inside of me," she said caressing Yuuki's large balls. "Make it happen."

Caroline went back to her exploratory sucking, her eyes closed as her tongue flicked over Yuuki's tip like it had her clit so many times before. It drove Yuuki just as wild and she felt her body twitch to pump out a huge glob of pre-cum. Her dominant moaned as she swallowed, then increased her pace.

Yuuki lifted her hands hesitantly and her girlfriend's eyes shot open. The command in them was evident and she gripped the horns on either side of her head and began to pull. Her dominant's jaw relaxed as Yuuki began to thrust into her mouth, her teeth just barely scraping skin. Her hands slid over Yuuki's pelvis, slipping behind her huge balls to penetrate her center. With Caroline's fingers inside and her mouth around her cock, Yuuki could feel herself getting close again already.

The first twitch of her second orgasm filled Caroline's mouth, as more cum than she could swallow burst forth. It ran down her chin, coating the dark skin of her muscular torso like melted white chocolate. Almost at once the sticky fluid faded away as it was hungrily absorbed by her body.

Her veins were starting to rise once more, her body pumping back towards its former peak as her chest and stomach muscles visibly pulsed larger. There was a crack and suddenly Yuuki's thrusts were several inches longer than before. The next burst slammed into Caroline's throat. Her shoulders and back surged in size in response.

Stronger now, she pushed Yuuki off her stool and the pair tumbled to the floor, landing mostly on Yuuki's expansive bust. More cum spattered over them as Yuuki's cock twitched again and again. Caroline dragged her fingers through the spunk coating her broad pectorals and licked her fingers clean. Yuuki struggled to get up, but before she could Caroline was positioned above her.

"I'm going to milk you for all the growth I pumped into you, my little genius slut," she said sinking her hands into the peaks of Yuuki's tits and making her scream with pleasure. "And then you're going to make more serum so I can be even bigger. Got that?"

"Yes, My Lady. I understand."

"Good," she said as she settled around Yuuki. With each inch swallowed, her demeanor softened in a series of gasps. She did not even bother to stifle the moan that rose from her deep within her chest as she bottomed out on the thick cock stuffing her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, but her grip on Yuuki's tits never wavered.

"Yuuki pet," she moaned as her hips rocked back and forth. "I need your cum in me. I want you to fill me, but I will take it if I have to."

Yuuki could not remember Caroline ever being like this. "My Lady, I..."

"Shhh, no talking, you just have to obey," she said as she turned her attention to her own cock. Giving it a kiss, she smacked it into Yuuki's vast cleavage.

The feeling of hard, massive cock crashing into soft, even more massive boobs made both women gasp. Yuuki thrust up without being given permission. She paused, expecting a reprimand. When her girlfriend only cooed in response, Yuuki gripped the backs of Caroline's knees and began to repeat the motion until she was steadily pumping Caroline's twitching, plush pussy. Her girlfriend's cock continued to smack into her chest and the pre-cum was spattering all of the both of them. Bit by bit, the pair was swelling once more.

"Yes! Good girl, keep pounding me," Caroline said as she shifted her grip to stroke Yuuki's large nipples. "Pump me full of your seed like you were trying to breed me! Show me how much you love me, my genius slut."

Yuuki obliged with particularly strong thrust that penetrated deep. Her cervix spread open, Caroline's screaming commands sank back into gasping moans. Yes was the only distinctive word and she used it over and over as the pace accelerated. Collapsing into Yuuki's massive boobs, she held onto the mounds of squishy flesh like they were a lifesaver. The force of Yuuki's thrusts were steadily pushing her cock down into that pillowy valley and it was not long before her length was sliding back and forth under all that boob.

Even as she plunged in and out of her girlfriend, Yuuki's mind was beginning to clear as her awareness adjusted to the new sensitivity of her body. Her perception seemed to sharpen as her intellect rose with each twenty-two inch cycle. She could feel the minute changes happening in each of them as the effect of serum-laced cum continued to spread. Despite feeling a little guilty that she was responsible for doing this to Caroline, the sensation of her girlfriend growing against and around her was so very good.

"My Lady, can I-ah!-can I come?"

"Yes, love, you may." As if on command, Caroline's entire body clenched. The sudden tightness pulled Yuuki over the edge and her body began to pump load after heavy load into her girlfriend. Her stomach inflated quickly, her uterus filling with semen tainted with serum.

Yuuki felt her dominant's whole body getting warm as it began to throb against her, but her hips kept moving even as she continued to cum. "My Lady, I'm sorry, I can't stop-"

"Don't stop!" Caroline commanded as sat back, her stomach already starting to flatten even Yuuki kept twitching inside her.

"Pleasure me." Her arms pulsed and thickened. A dusting of chestnut hair sprouted from her forearms as her veins began to stand out through her dark skin..

"Worship me until I am satisfied." Her hips cracked as they stretched and widened.

"And I shall make everything wonderful for you." Her quads and calves swelled as her muscles began to stand out.

"Just...ah! ah!...Just remember we're supposed to be at Sage's in an hour, My Queen!"

"I guess this is it then," Caroline grunted as her cock twitched within Yuuki's cleavage and let loose its own torrent.

They had only fucked for a few minutes, but in that time Caroline had surged to nine feet tall and regained most of her muscle from before. If anything, she was even thicker and more powerful looking than she had been on the serum. There had to be some other x-factor in what contributing to the effects' potency.

Yuuki had changed as well. As they lay there in the aftermath, her cum-soaked bust surged even larger, pinning her arms to the floor and rubbing against her significantly increased cock. Just as she was about to close her eyes for a moment, her phone began to ring. Extracting an arm from under her tit, she reached for the jingling device on her desk and finally answered it.

"Yes? Oh! Hi, love, how are you-no we haven't left yet. Yes, we can stop at the-you want what? Wait, wait, slow down. I thought you went to the store already, why so much? You ate it all? Sage, just what have you been-Okay. We'll be there in a moment. Do not eat anything else until then. Yes, that is a command. Love you. Yes. I promise. Bye."

"What was all that about, pet?"

"Sage wants us to stop at the store and pick up a few things and we should probably go as soon as possible."

"Did something happen?" Caroline asked as she heavily got to her feet.

"Something like that...can you pass me what's left of the anti-serum?" Caroline passed over the cup with the remains of the reversal tincture. She downed the last gulp and made a face at how sour it was. However, in the span of a couple breaths her bust shrank down to a size that flirted with immobilizing and after a couple more was back to her size from before this latest round of sex. They still obscured most of her torso, but she could at least reach around them.

"Okay...let's figure out some clothes..."

Sage put the phone on the counter and let out a colossal moan as her body was gripped by yet another orgasm, there had been so many by this point that she had lost count. This one, however just from thinking about being fed by Yuuki. When had she become so food obsessed? It was hard to argue she was not all about eating as there was nothing left in the house foodwise that was not frozen and her hunger was starting to get painful.

Not that she could move anyway. Her hips, easily three times wider than her shoulders, had gotten wedged in the pantry a moment ago when she lost her balance as her ass suddenly grew after she downed that entire tub of yogurt in a few seconds. She was so wonderfully soft though, her very chubby tummy squishing under her fingers as she rubbed it in an anticipation of more food. Her only regret for the day was that only a little bit of that weight had gone to her boobs.

Her afternoon had been a roller coaster of sensations. After stuffing herself full of cold cuts and having so many orgasms that her body was vibrating, she actually felt satisfied. She managed to get the rest of the house work done and then some. In all this, she burned off some of the weight she had rapidly put on. She still had been super wide in the hips, but there was not nearly as much jiggle to her movements. It was when she sat down to read and rest for the evening that things started going awry once more.

The taste of her salty cheese crackers and the twin sensations of her fat vulva and anus squishing as she shifted positions seemed to combine to ignite both her lust and hunger. Suddenly she was cramming her face with one hand while tweaking and rubbing her clit with the other. From there it had not taken long for her to stuff herself from both ends. Even now, a novelty dildo nearly as big around as a two liter bottle and as long as her arm was wedged between her cheeks as her body slowly worked the last few inches in and out of her butt.

There was a sound of jingling, then the door lock sliding.

"Sage, I'm home."

Yuuki sounded different, there was a hint of steel in her voice that had not been there a few hours ago. A grumble like far off thunder.

"Sage?"

"In here, ma'am! I am sort of stuck."

Sage tried once more to free herself and was not looking up as Yuuki entered the room although the surprised gasp made her look up. For a moment, she thought she was hallucinating from hunger. There was no way the super busty muscle goddess standing before her in a tent-like shirt that still only covered about half of the curve of her tits was real. Her very obvious bulge in yoga pants stretched to their limit was obviously as much a fantasy as the curved horns growing from either side of her head.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
586 Followers
12