(Don't Have to) Worship Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surely Yuuki had not grown so big, so fantastic, in such a short time.

As the woman knelt and wrapped her in a hug however, her identity was unquestionable. There was a bit more of a salty and coppery tang to her scent, but the woman smelled like Yuuki. Sage's fingers dug into her partner's thick back muscles and inexplicably started to sob.

"Love, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just so...so happy for some reason. I've been out of sorts since you left earlier, but now everything feels right." She wiped the tears off her face and nuzzled the love of her life. "So I guess this means you took more serum?"

"More or less...but what about you? What happened?"

Just then an even more muscular and masculine woman entered, her thick arms laden with shopping bags. She was wearing a very large tank top and striped tights that did a poor job of not drawing attention to a cock that came down nearly to her knee. Her deep brown complexion seemed to glow with the sheen of sweat on her skin and everywhere Sage looked, she had muscles on top muscles and thick, pumping veins on top of that. The hints of brown-blond hair on her forearms and peeking out of her pants made Sage bite her very puffy bottom lip. Then her stomach gurgled and her attention was stolen by the crinkle of cheap plastic.

"Is that the food I asked for?" she asked, her gaze fixed on the bevvy of parcels and bags.

"That and more," the woman responded as she set what must have been more than one hundred pounds of food on several countertops with dull thuds. "You must be Sage, I'm Caroline."

She offered her hand and Sage's mind actually ground to a halt. She was way too gay and way too into big, strong women to deal with this. This was who she was going to have a threesome with? The mere thought was enough to cause another orgasm. Her body pulled the dildo completely into her ass hole on reflex, which only set off a cascade of further shuddering orgasms as her pleasure continued to build on itself.

A tidal wave of glit gushed down her legs as her body prepared to submit to this very apparent alpha. She had never been submissive like this before, but the pure, unadulterated feeling of being overpowered just by presence was oddly intoxicating. She only had to worry about pleasing Yuuki and this woman. That and eating until she could no longer move so that her plush body was as close to perfection as she could make it.

"I am very pleased to make your acquaintance, ma'am," she said kissing the offered fingertips and then the back of her hand.

The huge woman laughed. "She's better trained than you are, pet."

"You flatter me, My Lady. Sage and I have been together for years, she is far more experienced than I can ever hope to be."

"Not to speak out of turn, but would either of you happen to be strong enough to pull me free?"

Caroline reached around her, pressing her musty, muscular chest into Sage's face. The powerful woman sank thick fingers into her huge ass and then stepped back, yanking her free. Stumbling as she rushed forward, she fell into the island of her kitchen. The force of the impact made the dildo emerge, the massive rubber toy sliding halfway out of her ass. Even that far out, it still was not visible between her cheeks. She paid it no mind. Food was only inches from her face. Moving closer, her plush thighs wrapped around the corners of the detached counter. She reached for one of the many boxes of doughnuts, but Yuuki picked them all up.

Free of her food trance, she realized her half prone form was now at eye level with Yuuki's bulging crotch. Looking up, all she could see was vast amounts of pale underboob.

"Please, ma'am, I'm so hungry."

"Good girls get dessert after dinner," she said, patting the bulge in her pants.

"I'll do anything! Please, whatever it takes to be fed by you, Yuuki..."

Without warning someone's hand slapped her ass setting off a wave of jiggling that brought her oversexed body to the edge of orgasm once more. The dildo shifted, but did not fall out. The same thick fingers from before grabbed hold of her. Caroline's thumbs slipped down into her crack, they brushed the toy as she took in every single inch of her massive curves.

"I'm not sure pet, she seems plenty fed to me." Her hands drifted back to the toy. "She does seem to want to get fucked though."

Yuuki opened the box of doughnuts and picked one of the chocolate covered ones. "What makes you say that?" she asked as she lifted it to her perfect lips.

"Oh, just this..." The muscular woman pulled the dildo out and conceivably held it up for Yuuki to see. The feeling of emptiness only intensified her hunger. Her stomach gurgled again.

"Holy...Sage, you put that inside you?"

"Yes, ma'am. When I got close to being out of food, I hoped cumming would tide me over. Instead I just stuffed myself from both ends because this body you gave me feels so fucking good. I think it's changed me in more ways than just my weight. I don't even think I digest food anymore, because as much as I've eaten today, I haven't had to...well, you know. It's like my ass is just for pleasure."

"Fascinating. Your transformation is so much more attuned to breeding. I wonder if..." As Yuuki talked, her bulge twitched and began to grow. While she rambled on about how the serum's effect seemed to be transmissible through fluids, the front seams of her pants began to strain. She started to pant as she explained that the effect seemed based as much on the recipient. There was a rustling noise as her already massive tits grew larger against her shirt. Just as she said the effect might be permanent, her cock burst through the distressed front of her pants to bob inches from Sage's lips. The thick member was nearly as big as the novelty dildo had been.

"On second thought, ma'am, I'd love the main course first."

"Sure, let's put some of this away first."

It took some doing to restock the kitchen, but eventually the three of them were in the bedroom. With just her lower half, Sage took up a fair bit of the bed as she knelt on it, but that sort of worked out as Yuuki and Caroline moved it to the middle of the room. Away from the wall, the mattress was accessible from every side.

"What about the food?"

Yuuki laughed and stepped out for a moment. This left Sage alone with Caroline. "Do you love Yuuki?" she asked.

Caroline just tilted her head and narrowed her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't hav-"

"I like her," Caroline said suddenly. "A lot. I really, really like her, but I don't...love her. At least, not like she loves you."

Sage blushed and looked away. "What makes you say that?"

"When we're just together, like out doing things as a normal couple, she frequently talks about you with this wonder in her voice. I never feel like it is a detriment to our relationship, but you've always kind of been this loose thread wrapped around both of us."

"Oh, um, she talks a lot about you, too. Well, mostly to ask advice for how to act around you. Since she can switch so smoothly, she sometimes has a hard time staying in her role." Sage shifted on the bed so that she was laying on her side her bottom hip sinking deep into the bed. "Not that I mind, no one can be one hundred percent either all the time."

"I like that about her as well actually. I'll admit that I have not been in this role very long, so perhaps other subs have a similar feel when they exercise their own kind of control over a moment. She never really breaks what's happening, but when she doesn't like what I'm doing there's this flash of command I wish I could emulate."

Sage was about to respond when her stomach gurgled again and a dull pain gripped her tummy. "Ugh...while we had sketched in the general idea for tonight, I was hoping to talk more about how you wanted this to go specifically. However I desperately need some form of sustenance and I would love it if you'd indulge me."

"Address me as My Queen when you need me to stop," Caroline said as she peeled off her shirt, revealing the hint of hair from before to be a bit more widespread across her lower abdominals. "It's what Yuuki and I do."

"Okay," Sage said as she rolled to her hands and knees. The feeling of her chubby tummy rubbing against her thighs made a shiver run up her spine. She began to crawl towards Caroline as the tall, dark, and handsome woman tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her tights. "And what should I call you while we're in the scene?"

"Yuuki calls me her lady, but I feel like that won't work for us..." she hummed as she rolled the tights past her crotch and her thick, bull-like cock flopped into the air. Around the middle there was a pronounced ridge and the dark color of her skin gave way to a deep pink. Sage could not help but notice the pink half of her length seemed to have small bumps under the skin.

"Oh, I know," Caroline said as she slid the tights past her hips and her balls rose out of the spandex like twin moons. "Since you're submissive to both of us, why not call me goddess? That way you know just how far above you I am...but then what should I call you?"

"I actually don't care, My Goddess. I just want your thick cock in my mouth and your savory cum on my tongue."

Caroline finished stripping down as she tugged the tights off her calves and threw them aside. Naked, her physique was even more mind blowing. Sage felt herself drooling at just the sexual potential of her Goddess' body. She could not wait to kiss every hard, bulging inch, but first...

"Just relax, My Goddess," she said as she reached for Caroline's half-risen erection. "I'll make sure you feel wonderful."

Skillfully she nibbled and sucked the soft skin of Caroline's shaft. As it throbbed to life in her hands, she made a point to pay attention to the rising veins by running her tongue over them.

"Oh! You're such a good cocksucker, Sage."

"I am pleased My Goddess thinks so, but I haven't even gotten started."

Nearly erect now, the fat, egg-shaped head of Caroline's cock rivaled the size of Sage's fist. She shuddered with excitement as she easily slipped it between her plush lips and even down her throat. She swallowed her partner all the way to the midpoint ridge, her tongue eagerly teasing the soft nubs on the cock's underside and looked up. Their eyes met and she nodded, hoping her plea came across.

"As if I needed prompting from a slutty would-be priestess like you. Your body is for worshiping me and I will use it how I please."

Despite the harsh words, Caroline's first motions were gentle and exploratory as her hands came to rest Sage's head. She pushed forward first, the ridge slipping inside. Inch after inch vanished into Sage's mouth until her face was right against her partner's fuzzy crotch. The scents of sex were overpowering as soft hair enveloped her face and the musty smell pulled at something within her.

This was Yuuki's smell. This was what it smelled like after fucking Yuuki. It was a smell she could only experience like this as another, more dominant partner fucked her as well. It was as arousing as it was humbling. Her pussy clenched at the thought of experiencing this moment again and again as she and Caroline grew closer.

Her Goddess began to pull back, her fingers tangling in her long, bright red hair. "Now that I know you can take it, playtime is over. I'm going to fucking break you, you divine whore."

Sage narrowed her eyes as their gazes met once more and Caroline nodded in understanding. The dirty talk was going a little too far, but that did not stop her from continuing to tell Sage, at length, what she was going to do to her as her pumping motion slowly picked up speed.

"I just wonder what my blessing will do to you," she said after a minute. "If just a few hours with Yuuki enabled you to turn into this...I can only imagine what my seed will do to you."

It would not take long to find out. Within a minute, her Goddess was fucking her face with abandon as she moaned and praised her supplicant for being such a good worshiper. Drool and pre rolled down Sage's chin, soaking her front and the bed below her. There was a twitch and Caroline thrust in completely. Holding tight, her cum began to flow.

With each glob, Sage felt warmth spread over her. The heat was most intense in her chest. Her tits throbbed in time with her Goddess' releases, each pulse more pleasurable than the last. She felt them begin to press into her locked arms, their curves spreading with each ounce of cum she swallowed. As if they were being filled directly.

In only a few seconds they had grown to hang even with her elbow. She could feel her areolae plumping up just as fast, the sensitive flesh swelling up and out. Caroline's orgasm showed no signs of ending however, and Sage's tits continued to swell. A full minute later, Caroline's flow relented and she stepped back. "Oh...oh my..."

Her hunger quelled, Sage sat back and felt the weight of her new bust shift against her until her massive endowments came to rest in her lap. She caressed her new tits lovingly, moaning loudly as she felt them under her hands. "My Goddess is too kind with her blessing."

Yuuki returned just then with a platter of baked goods. Her cock sprang to attention almost at once. "I suppose I should have expected that. I just hope we don't outgrow the house..."

12