Don't Judge Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I said, trying to get him to look at me.

"Uh huh," he mumbled, as he kept looking away and grabbed our food. "I'll be out in the living room."

He practically ran out of the room as I stood up. I was positive he was waiting for me to say something about the boob feel. I decided to give him a pass, he earned it. I picked up my towel from earlier and tossed it on the bed. Grabbing a black Metallica t-shirt from my closet, I put it on and walked out. It barely met my panties for coverage but I figured what the hell, he'd earned it.

I went to my living room and found him sitting on my couch putting the food on some paper plates. Quietly I grabbed my portion, sat on the carpet Indian style across from him and took a bite. We ate for a minute as I thought of how I was going to explain this.

"This really is a great steak sandwich."

He nodded.

"Ok sweetie, I need to let you know something. This wasn't a thing for you okay, you do understand that?"

He nodded.

"I've been seeing this guy and we've been messing around. He kind of likes the bondage thing so he left me like that and was going to get dinner. He left my phone just in case something happened, but his job has him on call and he got summoned in to an emergency."

I hated lying but it was better than the truth. A crazy criminal uses me as a prostitute whenever he feels like it.

Tommy nodded again and took a sip of coke.

"I figured it wasn't for me but I hoped."

I gave him a gentle smile, "I'm sorry sweetie, but if it's a consolation you were the only male friend I considered."

He thought about that for a few seconds, "Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing."

We both laughed.

"I guess that means I'm a permanent friend zone resident huh?"

I nodded, "I'm sorry, you know I love you to death but I just don't feel that way toward you."

He nibbled a French fry, "It's ok, I hoped for more but I guess I can live with being your bff."

I giggled.

He gave me a cheesy leer, "Feel free to call me to come untie you anytime you want."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "On one condition, I'll forget everything that happened tonight as long as you make sure to do the same. I better not hear about this from anybody."

He looked sheepish because I'd emphasized 'everything' and he knew I was referring to his quick feel, but he gave me a small smile and nodded.

"Then it's a deal."

We spent the next hour talking and eating, I kept catching his quick glances at my panties so I teased him as I shifted around. I stood and went to the kitchen with our trash making sure he got a view of my butt as he talked to me about work stuff, a backward glance and sure enough I caught him staring.

After a while he looked at me seriously, "Did you like what he did to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'd think most girls would be furious to have a guy friend find them like that."

"Well I wasn't happy when it happened but it doesn't bother me too much. It might if it'd gone bad but it turned out ok."

"Meaning that I'm no threat?"

I saw the hurt in his eyes, "Meaning that I trust you, it's not that you're not a threat, it's that you're not dangerous."

"That makes sense."

"If I didn't trust someone and had to use whoever to untie me, I'd be livid. You're right, I'm not bothered, in fact the whole thing turns me on. I like showing off in body but only in particular circumstances. I wouldn't want everybody seeing me."

"I can understand that."

I laughed, "Besides, you've already proved you're a little dangerous."

He knew what I was referring to and ducked his head with an embarrassed smile, "Sorry."

"Don't be, if you'd crossed the line, I'd have let you know. That was the perfect level of naughty without me losing trust in you. A girl likes a little bit of danger, even from the safe guys."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"So, if this happened again...," he trailed off questioningly.

I raised my voice just a touch, enough to let him know that there were lines he better not cross, "A little naughty is cool, a lot gets you banned from my presence."

He swallowed, I was sure he got the point.

We sat in silence for a while just listening to music.

After he left, I went to bed, I woke up early and called into work and arranged the next few days, then I packed my bags and got ready. I dressed like he told me and called a cab. My heart was pounding as the cabby took my bag and opened the door for me. I was sure he knew what I was wearing but he never said a word. Even though the top of my coat was buttoned I kept one hand tight against the front making sure it didn't open.

I got to the hotel and walked inside. It was exhilarating knowing I wearing only the coat and black thigh high stockings with sandals. My nipples brushed against the soft fabric on the inside of my coat, hard and taut each movement sent jolts of arousal through my body, my bare pussy was wet from anticipation. I walked to the front when Daniel the concierge saw me and walked over to me.

"Hello Miss Cruz," he said taking my hand. "Is this your only bag?"

I nodded.

"I'll see it brought up."

He handed me a key card.

"Just swipe this and it will call his elevator."

I remembered Nicky doing this. I just hadn't realized it was a private elevator. I nodded and took the key, Daniel's eyes flicked down and a bare hint of a smile crossed his face. I blushed as I suspected he knew what I was wearing.

I walked to the elevator and suddenly Tommy was standing next to me.

I looked at him in shock as the elevator opened and I stepped inside, he followed and the doors closed.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered fiercely.

"I was concerned about you when you didn't show up at work today so I came by at lunch. When I got to your place, I saw you leaving. The wind caught the side of your coat and I saw what you were wearing underneath. I figured you were doing something crazy again and wanted to be close by in case you needed help so I followed you."

"You need to leave now."

Eyes bright with a goofy grin he asked, "You're meeting your friend, right? Is he rich? This place is crazy expensive."

My phone beeped in my pocket and I grabbed it to see a text from Chase.

"Yes, I am," I said. "And yes he is, I think anyway."

Tommy nodded as I read the text.

Chase: Who's the friend?

I looked around and saw the camera in the corner, it figures he'd be able to see anybody that called his elevator.

Me: Nobody.

Chase: You do know this has a microphone and I can hear and see everything.

I swore under my breath.

Me: No, I didn't but he's just a friend. In fact, he's the friend I had to call when some asshole left me handcuffed to my bed in my panties.

Chase: Lol

Chase: That's interesting.

Me: Give me a second to get him on his way and then bring me up.

Chase: Are you dressed like I asked?

I struggled with myself for a second. I could practically hear the smugness in his voice and knowing I'd done as he said was showing him that he controlled me more than I liked, but it was useless to deny it since he'd find out in a minute anyway. I gritted my teeth as I texted.

Me: Yes

I glared at the camera and flipped it off. By now the door had closed but the elevator hadn't moved. I looked back at Tommy.

"Hey, I'm safe this time. I'm meeting him in his room, so you can go and not worry about me."

My phone buzzed.

Chase: Give him your coat.

I stared dumbfounded at the screen, I knew he meant what he said. I looked at the ceiling while shaking my head. A sigh escaped my lips and I turned to Tommy. He was watching me with a big grin as if he understood what was about to happen.

"You're about to be bad again, aren't you?"

Rolling my eyes, I unbuttoned my coat, his eyes went wide but he stayed silent as he watched me. I slipped the coat off my shoulders and handed it to him standing in the elevator wearing only stocking and sandals. His eyes immediately went to my shaved pussy, he'd gotten an eyeful last night but this was his first view of me without any obstructing clothing. The elevator started moving and I glared at the wall camera. My phone buzzed.

Chase: Tell him he can take your coat and give it to you at work once you reach the top.

"Apparently you're to ride up with me but will take my coat home and give it to me at work," I said.

"I'm starting to like this guy," Tommy said grinning.

"Of course you would," I said drily. "Well, get it all out of your system."

I stood with my hands on my hips with one leg bent and a bored expression. He unashamedly kept looking at my body never even bothering to look at my face. I watched his eyes flick toward the mirror behind me and my ass so I turned around and made sure he had a solid look at that too. After a minute the elevator reached the top and with a ding the door opened, I turned around and stepped out. Tommy didn't follow but just grinned at me.

"Tell your friend I like his style."

Laughing, I shook my head as the elevator closed.

The next few days Chase continued to show me off, tie me up, and have passionate, wild, sometimes angry sex with me. Unlike last time when I woke up the last day he was already gone. My heart was heavy with the knowledge that I'd be unlikely to ever see him again.

*****

Part of me hoped that Chase was lying when he said that it would be the last time he called me, but it'd been three months since I heard from him and I'd accepted that it was over.

I put his money to good use and paid off my school debt allowing me more time to study. This turned out really good because I got a call one day telling me I'd been bumped up six months to the next test and I only had two weeks before the exam. I took vacation the week prior and studied my ass off. When I took the detective examination I passed with flying colors, so I'd gotten orders to a new precinct to meet the chief of detectives.

After driving to my new unit, I parked in the lot across the street. As I got out of my car, I saw a small group of officers standing around a car separated from the rest. Whoever owned it had parked towards the back of the lot where there were less cars. Curious I walked towards the group to see what had captured their interest and as I got closer, I lost my breath. Oh my God, whoever owned this car didn't deserve her, this was my dream car, it was a black and silver trim 1967 Ford Mustang Custom Fastback Shelby GT500.

I walked around the car, she was perfect in every detail. Gleaming paint, bright chrome, and through the windows I could see a perfect gray leather interior. The other officers around all nodded their heads as we each appreciated the beauty of this classic car.

All four of the officers were in uniform but they must have sensed I was a cop too, one looked up at me.

"You a detective?"

Flashing my badge with a grin, "Yes, my first day."

"Congratulations," he said

"Yeah, congratulations," the others chimed.

"Thank you."

"Do any of you own this car?" I asked

"I wish," one of them said.

"No," the first officer said. "We were just admiring it like yourself."

I nodded, I was barely able to take my eyes away from such a beautiful car. As I walked behind it, I noticed the license plate, STAR. Oh my God, this car was made for me.

We spent a few more minutes admiring the car and chatting before we all walked away. I made my way inside and found my new captain's door. I knocked and heard a rough voice yell "Come in."

Captain Holmes was the stereotypical movie definition of grizzled detective, he wore a clean grey suit with crisp white shirt and ugly brown tie. He was black with close cut greying hair, medium height, and build. He had an unlit cigar in his mouth that he chewed on nonstop. Somehow, keeping it in his mouth even while talking. He had a clean-cut face like a Pitbull, full of lines and experience. I'd heard he was tough but very fair and had a reputation for going above and beyond for any of his subordinates.

He motioned me to a chair in front of his desk. Once seated, he picked up a manila folder with paperwork inside of it, he read a few pages while I sat quietly. Finally, he looked up and congratulated me on my promotion and high scores.

"You have very impressive scores and even more impressive letters of recommendation. These are some very important people, Special Agent from the FBI, the mayor, I'm impressed you know these people," he said.

Keeping my face neutral, I nodded. I wasn't quite sure what letters of recommendation he was talking about. I suppose my former captain had gotten some friends to write me good letters.

"It is a little unusual to give a junior officer such a critical position with so little detective experience but based on everything we've seen so far I think you'll do fine," he said.

"What position is that?" I asked.

"You'll be a liaison officer for the Federal Bureau of Investigations. Given that so many of our cases involve federal jurisdiction the FBI is giving us a senior agent to help work our cases that way there's better cooperation between our two offices, so the detective working with him will be working some very important cases. Like I said I should probably assign a much more senior detective but given your impressive resume I think you'll do fine and it will be an invaluable learning experience."

"Do you know who I'll be working with?" I asked.

"No, just that he's a heavy-hitter, he's taken down some pretty heavy bosses in the mafia recently."

The way he was talking, I was getting excited about this position. I knew it was unusual for a junior detective to be given this opportunity.

"In fact, I see him walking in now," he said.

He stood up, so I did too. I heard his office door open behind me and I turned around and came face-to-face with Chase. My jaw dropped and I stood transfixed as he walked into the room wearing a black three-piece suit, dark blue silk shirt, crisp military haircut, and that same insufferable smirk he always wore.

"Detective Cruz, congratulations, read your profile and saw your scores, very impressive," he said. "I'm Special Agent Mark Steel."

Thankfully, having turned around my back was to the captain so he couldn't see my astonished expression. Mark walked straight up to me and shook my hand. Dumbfounded I was on autopilot and just went through the motions, he applied a slight squeeze to my hand shaking me from my stupidity. I realized I needed to get on the ball if I was going to deflect suspicion about knowing him from the Chief of Detectives.

I barely heard anything else as we all sat down and Mark talked to the Captain. After a few minutes Mark looked over at me and told the captain.

"I was thinking about taking her to FBI offices downtown. I figure since we're going to be working together Detective Cruz should see and get familiar with our facility. Plus, there is some paperwork I'll get done for her so that she'll have access to our building permanently."

Holmes nodded, "Do what you need to today, we'll get you guys working together tomorrow.

In a daze I followed Mark out of the building, walking across the street into the parking lot. As he made his way toward the back, I had a sick second of premonition and sure enough he walked straight to my dream car and unlocked the doors.

"Hop in," he said.

"You've got to be kidding me," I yelled. "This is your fucking car?"

He just looked at me.

"Of course it is," I said, shaking my head. "And what the hell, your FBI?"

Mark looked around then back at me, "Get in the car," he said, through clenched teeth. "You really don't want to do this here."

I tried to match his stare but even though now I knew he wasn't a criminal I still saw the same iron will that had captivated me and brought me to my knees, I looked away first and nodded then got into his car. I opened the door and was assaulted by the clean car and perfect leather scent, as soon as we got in, he turned to me.

"First things first," he said, pulling out his gun he placed it into his lap, "Your gun please."

"What?" I cried outraged.

"I'm not going to ask you again, your gun please or I'll arrest you on the spot."

Furious I looked into his eyes and saw the resolve there. This wasn't a joke or anything, he was serious. I reluctantly handed him my gun.

"Good," he said, producing a pair of handcuffs, "Hands behind the seat please."

I glared at him, he was impassive as he held up the cuffs.

"This can happen the hard way or the easy way, but it will happen, your choice."

Frustrated but resigned, I put my hands behind me in back of the seat, he leaned over and cuffed me. I tested the cuffs, he hadn't left me any freedom, once again I was helpless in front of him. He reached across me and grabbed the seat belt and strapped me in.

"Wha..."

He held up a hand to silence me as he put the car in gear and drove out of the parking lot. We went for a few blocks quietly.

"You really need to explain some things to me," I grumbled.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes, "You really don't know when to shut up do you?"

"Fuck you," I said frustratingly rattling my hands in the cuffs.

Shaking his head, he stayed quiet. At the next light he reached into a pocket and brought out my ballgag. I was shocked, my eyes went wide but I was motionless as he slipped it in my mouth and fastened it tight. I'd secretly hoped to see him again but this was a disaster, never in my wildest dreams had I imagined this. I don't know what he was planning but it couldn't be good, was he going to blackmail me for sex, was he going to turn me in, was I getting arrested? The ballgag actually eased my mind a little since he'd have a hard time explaining that if he did arrest me. Still I couldn't believe this was happening, life had been looking up and now it looked like once again I was going to be used.

Inwardly I was scared as Mark drove a few more blocks and turned into a parking garage. He found a dark semi-deserted level and parked in the corner before shutting off his car. The silence was deafening as he took a moment to look at me.

After a minute he moved toward me, "Not that I don't trust you but we need to make sure you're clean."

Cuffed with my hands behind his car seat I was helpless as he frisked me, he cupped my breasts, slid his hands around my waist and then squeezed my thighs and legs. I shifted against him and my blouse opened a little, it caught his eye and as he looked down my shirt he froze.

"What the..."

Confused for a moment. I suddenly realized what he saw but was powerless to do anything about it, his eyes narrowed and he looked up at me. Unable to match his stare I embarrassedly turned away.

"Oh hell no," he breathed.

He unbuttoned my blouse exposing my chest. I struggled but it was worthless, he shifted my jacket off my shoulders and moved my blouse wide. I was breathing heavily through my nose and could only watch as he stared at my tits encased in the expensive bra he'd bought me. He looked at my slacks, I knew what was coming next but couldn't stop it. His finger moved to my waist as he unbuttoned my pants, then pulled my slacks down to my thighs revealing the matching panty. I'd reflexively lifted my butt to allow him to take them down. He paused and my face turned bright red as our eyes locked after my mistake and we both knew what I'd done. He finished taking them down the rest of the way and let them pool around my ankles. His smirk returned and I lowered my eyes but stayed motionless as he admired my body. He traced a finger from my chest to my panty line then moved his finger inside the waistline and tugged it back a little. I'd gone from completely smooth to a small racing stripe and he looked up in my eyes as he noticed. A second later he let my panty snap back in place.