Don't Judge Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stuttered, "It... It's just that my dad gave me that car as a gift for college graduation."

"Then you shouldn't have bet."

"But it wasn't..."

I held up my hand stopping him, "You have three choices, one, sign your car to me."

I ticked off my fingers as I talked, "Two, tell me you don't love me, in which case you can take back your ring. Three, tell me that you break your promises, that you don't honor your word."

"Look how about I buy you the car of your choice, I can even buy one just like it," he pleaded.

I was unmoved, I gave him my best blank stare to let him know his pleas fell on deaf ears. Just to slip the dagger in a little more I said, "You should know, that the wife of a husband that breaks his word is never interested in sex."

"Never?"

"NEVER! She also will never walk around naked, never get tied up, never dress sexy or give special birthday sex. In fact, the wife of somebody who doesn't trust her husband never works out in just her panties and will only wear huge baggy sweats around the house."

"Wait, you work out in only your panties?" David asked. "Can I work out with you?"

I looked back at him and smiled, "Do you keep your word?"

At the same time Mark glared at him, "Really? Right now? That's when you want to intercede? Kind of not helping."

David shrugged his shoulders and smiled, "Sorry man."

"Don't get mad at him."

Mark sighed, "Fine."

"Fine what?" I pressed.

"Fine, you get the car."

"Good, where do you keep the title?"

"In my desk in the den."

"Good, lets go get it."

"What, now?"

"Why not?"

"Yeah man, why not?" David said.

Mark scowled at him as I gave him my sweetest smile.

I winked at David, "Somebody's going to get a naked hug after this."

David beamed.

"And a bloody nose," Mark added.

David rolled his eyes, while Mark kept scowling.

"Let's go, chop chop, I don't have all day. I've got to get to the DMV to register my new car," I said pushing Mark by the shoulder to turn and go to the den.

I followed happily with David behind us, I looked back to see him staring at my ass so I gave it an extra wiggle. I loved the freedom of being nude in front of his friends in our house. I was still dripping wet but the room was warm and my toes sunk into the thick burgundy carpet. Once he got there, he opened one of the numerous drawers on the giant dark mahogany desk and rifled through some papers. He pulled out the title and I quickly looked it over making sure it was to his 1967 500 GT Cobra Shelby Fastback. Grabbing a silver pen from the top of the desk he turned the title over to sign.

Making one last effort, "Look babe, my dad is going to kill me if I give you my car."

"And I'm sure he'll give you a lecture about the dangers of gambling, but that's your problem not mine," I said tapping the title. "Now sign the damn paper!"

With a sigh, he signed the document and handed it to me. I held it up with a grin.

"We're so going to DMV today," I said. "What do you think David?"

"I'm still waiting for my naked hug."

I gave him my biggest smile and moved into his arms, "I'm going to get your clothes all wet."

"Worth it," he said as he held me tight. I half expected him to move his hands to my butt but he played it smart and just enjoyed the feel of my naked body pressed to his.

After I hugged him, I ran into the bedroom and got dressed. I came back out to find them both standing there waiting for me. Mark glared at David sideways while David smiled at me.

"Do I get shotgun in your new car as we drive to DMV?"

"Of course," I replied.

"FUCK NO!" Mark yelled.

He looked at me, "A man keeps his word and a man even gives up the second love of his life to the first, but no way in fucking hell is a man going to sit in the backseat of that love. Not if the first love knows what's good for her."

I swallowed, happiness rushed through me as he called me the love of his life. I didn't want to push him and I was so excited to be his. I looked at David, "Sorry."

*****

Note: Comments always appreciated.