All Comments on 'Don't Let Me Wait Daddy Pt. 01'

by Teutonium

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm?

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Certainly one of the better father (step)daughter stories. Looking forward to Pt 2.

By the way, a girl with two dark haired parents can have blonde hair as blonde hair is a recessive genetic trait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start

I hope the this story has many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
make a reference to marvels elektra

I don't know how, nor do I care, but being in psychology, play around with the 'complex' concept.

That would get the glue works going, Ill tell you hwhat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pray continue...

Very hot story, nice build up - can't wait to the "climax"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

some years back me and my step daughter started our sexual relationship(omg)her mom and I were married for 22 yrs(step daughter was 6 when I married her mom) anyway we lost her mom to a serious injury( 5 yrs ago) and one thing lead to another and were a very happy family.funny how things just work out.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
Superior

This was the best lead in to a sexual situation for a incestual relationship I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great start for sure!

With all due respect to the comment re Marvel universe, the character of Elec(k)tra predated Marvel by a few millenia - which takes nothing away from the delightful heat created in this short introduction.

One can't help but suppose that Heather is not blind to Alexis' transformation, and supports / encourages her daughter's exploration of the joys and powers it can deliver, even her redefinition of role as daddy's girl - this after all the family-fun section, and far stranger things have happened - and yes, the Greeks had a word for this type of shenanigans .

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 8 years ago
Caught....

He is caught in her web... she is the spider and he is the fly. Perhaps she will tie him down and force him to not only submit to her, but force him to cum in her. Milk him dry. Great story!

TrollTureTrollTureover 8 years ago
Continue! More!

Great start, please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You've got to add more to this! It's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish the story

Nothing is more frustrating than having a story stop right in the middle of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I haven’t given up on you yet. Give this story the sequel it deserves. Great stuff. You got this

solepleasingsolepleasingalmost 2 years ago

Please please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is YEARS old but Still waiting for an update!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous