All Comments on 'Don't Make the Gym Teacher Angry'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful stories

You write such strongly sexual stories about dominant passive relationships that you must fit into one of those categories. Gym teachers - omigod it's not a stereotype either. Going into high school in ninth grade, I remember going to gym class that first time and they had showers, just a bunch of shower heads in a wide open room, and even though when you figured the time spent changing you might have actually done something for 20 minutes tops you HAD to take a shower afterward.

The very manly gym teacher actually stood outside the drying area and checked your name off as you walked past her in only a towel, and after you sprayed water on yourself for a few seconds you went to the drying room to towel off. Mrs. Dodge was right there hardly bothering to hide the way she would watch you.

This bothered me the first couple years but by the time I was a junior my body wasn't bad and I kind of enjoyed being looked at. Of course then they stopped making showers mandatory. Anyway, I developed a thing for gym teachers along the way, which is why I liked this story a whole lot.

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeservealmost 7 years ago
OMFG I am IN LOVE!!!

Madabouthair...you TRULY knocked it out of the park!!

Jesus Christ...where do I start??

!. The older/younger teacher/student dynamic = PERFECTION!!

2. Witty engaging dialogue between characters, realistic story line and setting!!

3. NOT afraid to write about a real butch gym teacher... THUMBS WAY UP!!

4. Lesbian sex that is not porny or corny!

5. The fact that the butch and the femme BOTH ate pussy = REAL = HOT!!

You have your finger on the PULSE of what is hot lesbian sex with a great engaing story to boot!!

PLEASE for the love of all that is HOLY--- WRITE SOME MORE OF THIS!!! Hell--I'd even LOVE another gym teacher story about a different gym teacher and student! Hell--how about TWO gym teachers having sex with each other??

As a femme married to a very manly butch...THANK YOU SIR!! THIS---so much THIS-- is what I came here for...and YOU DELIVERED in spades!!

It's going to take a goddamn week to pry the smile off my face!! I look FORWARD to your next gripping piece of literary excellence!!

Voted!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous