Don't Make the Gym Teacher Angry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're perfect," Mary Grace whispered as her eyes welled up while she gently kneaded the gym teacher's diminutive bosom before letting her hands slide up towards Ms. Jensen's collarbone and then over to her muscular shoulders where her fingers groped the rock hard flesh. "I don't want to wake up. Am I hurting you?"

"No," the gym teacher responded and slowly turned around so the teen could rub her better from behind, and as Mary Grace massaged the teacher's rippled shoulders Ms. Jensen rolled her neck around and brought her hands up to run her fingers through her scalp, making her biceps bulge..

Mary Grace moved a bit to the side and tentatively moved her hands from Ms. Jensen's shoulders to her biceps and then up the insides of her ripped arms. When her fingers slid into the sprays of hair under the gym teacher's arms, almost in harmony the two of them both sucked in air though their teeth.

"You don't sweat anywhere," Mary Grace said softly as her fingers softly raked the armpit hair which was long and silky to the touch.

"Keep that up and I will be," Kyle Jensen muttered as she writhed while the teen massaged her underarms until the gym teacher dropped her hands, and then Ms. Jensen turned around to face the girl, rubbing her tiny breasts into Mary Grace's tits while working her hands under the teen's arms. "Still sweating I see."

"Yeah," Mary Grace gasped as she brought the arms up much like the gym teacher had, but Ms. Jensen made a face as she rubbed her thumbs along the moist stubble that filled the large hollows of Mary Grace's armpits, the stroking feeling good but she added apologetically, "Haven't shaved in a couple of days."

"Why? the gym teacher asked.

"Running late. Didn't want to miss the bus and..."

"No, I meant why shave?"

"I dunno."

"Not a good reason. Akin to vandalizing a work of art. Read the Joy of Sex. Armpits should never be shaved," she said while bringing a hand down between the teen's legs. "At least you didn't shave down here."

"OHHH!" Mary Grace moaned as the gym teacher's finger was pushed inside.

"You're wetter inside than you are outside," Kyle commented as she fingered her roughly. "Stay or go?"

"Huh?"

"I said do you want to stay or go? If you're going to book do so now, because once you turn me on - there's no off switch on me," Ms. Jensen cautioned.

"Stay," the girl gasped as another finger entered.

***

After stopping to grab a couple of bottles of water, the gym teacher brought her student into her bedroom, which was just as spartan as the living room. An unmade bed, night table with lamp and a chair in the corner were the only furnishings, although there was a little fan stuck in the bottom of the window and another set of weights by the wall.

"Like the air conditioning?" Ms. Jensen snickered, nodding at the pitiful fan who spun futilely but noisily across the room.

"Yeah, it helps I guess," Mary Grace lied as Ms. Jensen undid her skorts and let them fall to the bare wood floor, and the teen's attention was captured by the gym teacher's panties - more particularly all of the curly dark brown hairs that peeked out of the leg openings and top, with a thick trail of hair going up to her navel. Her thunder thighs were hardly noticed.

"You alright?" the gym teacher asked as she rubbed the front panel of the undies. "What's the matter? Didn't you get a look at my pussy from the closet?"

"I saw it," Mary Grace admitted as the smell of her teacher's sex wafted into her face. "Got myself off that night thinking about it."

"Oh, in that case I'll let you unwrap it," Ms. Jensen informed her. "First, the socks."

The gym teacher lifted her right leg up and put in on the girl's pudgy knee for her, and Mary Grace peeled the knee high down to her ankle, exposing the sinewy calves which sported a healthy coat of hair on them, and before pulling the sock completely off the teen shyly ran her hands up to the gym teacher's knee and back down.

"Heh-heh," Ms. Jensen chuckled as she lifted her foot so the sock could come off, and as she brought the other foot up so the girl could repeat the process she noted, "that felt nice."

"I know," Mary Grace said. "I mean, I liked doing it. I like hairy."

"Well?" Ms. Jensen said, waiting with hands on hips, and Mary Grace reached for the gym teacher's undies, sliding down to her knees as she peeled the pungent panties down, and after helping Ms. Jensen step out of them wasted no time.

The teen let out a whimper before diving forward, grabbing the older woman's tight buttocks and pushing her face into the delta jungle, and the snorting and slobbering sounds she made were as loud as the clanking of the fan in the background. For her part, the gym teacher bowed her thighs and took the teen's skull in hand so she could grind it in harder.

"You like that hairy cunt of mine, don't you Mary Grace?" Ms. Jensen snapped. "Nothing like this in the locker room was there? That's it, lick it good. Oh yeah!"

A couple of minutes later Ms.Jensen pulled Mary Grace away, the teen's face beet red, wet and gasping. The host reached over and grabbed a bottle of water off the bed and cracked it open.

"Thirsty?" she asked, and after Mary Grace nodded she tipped the bottle and began to pour it, and as the teen moved her mouth to catch some of it she was told, "Girls cannot live my pussy juice alone. That's my creed. Here you go."

The gym teacher poured the rest of the bottle all over the girl's flushed face, and Mary Grace welcomed it. Drained, Ms. Jensen tossed the empty aside and moved the girl's face up to look at her.

"This resemble any part of your fantasy? Anything so far remind you of your Prom night?"

"Didn't go to no Prom," Mary Grace choked.

"Nobody ask? Tits like yours usually don't stay home," Ms. Jensen mused.

"Got asked. Didn't want to."

"Had a couple bad experiences. Don't like boys much."

"Smart girl," Ms. Jensen opined as she helped the girl to her feet and nudged her onto the bed before climbing on herself, straddling Mary Grace and grinding her pussy into the teen's, kneading her breasts roughly before knee-walking up to eventually end up with her knees at the sides of the student's head and lowering herself down. onto her face.

Ms. Jensen began to slowly rock onto Mary Grace's face, and as the gym teacher discovered that her tongue was as talented on her back as it was on her knees she savored the sweet licking. Her hands went up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them almost savagely as her moans revealed her pleasure.

The gentle rhythm that the older woman had gotten into started to get a little ragged as Ms. Jensen felt her orgasm on the horizon, and although it had seemed far away at first it soon got closer. When that light at the end of the tunnel turned out to be a train the gym teacher stopped moving and clamped her knees against the girl's head, her torso writhing as she came loudly and in waves, and when the tsunami finally ended Ms. Jensen fell off to the side and onto her back staring at the ceiling with her arms and legs akimbo.

The gym teacher had just caught her breath when she felt Mary Grace beside her, propped up on one elbow at her hip looking at her. The girl's hand came up and tenderly massaged her teacher's flattened breast, kissing the plump nipple and looking like she was going to say something.

"Let me guess. You're going to ask me if I came," Ms. Jensen said in a less harsh tone than she was using before.

"No," the girl replied with a hint of a smile as she let the hand slide up from her teacher's breast and over to her muscled armpit. "I was going to tell you that you finally started to sweat a little."

"Oh," Kyle replied, letting out a gasp when she felt Mary Grace's tongue glide up and down her armpit, flattening down whatever hairs weren't already plastered to her skin. "Your tongue is something else. I'd do that to you too but you went and defaced your armpits with a razor."

"I know, but the wise cracks in gym class were bad enough for me as it was. I can't imagine what they would have said if I played volleyball without shaving."

"I suppose," Ms. Jensen responded as she rolled to the side and eased Mary Grace onto her back, sucking on her right breast while kneading the left, and after she had her fill the gym teacher nibbled her way down over the pudgy stomach to the teen's delta.

Kyle ran her fingers through the dense jungle, thinking that this would likely be the only time in the kid's life when the girl wouldn't have the hairiest pussy in a bed. Ms. Jensen lifted her chunky thigh and moved in between the teen's legs, savoring the aroma before lowering her face into the thatch. Mary Grace had very plump labia, something completely obscured by the bush, and the gym teacher happily buried her nose and mouth into the juicy fold.

The older woman played the teen's pussy like it was a violin and her tongue was a bow, bringing the girl painfully close to orgasm before backing off each time, and the gym teacher loved the way Mary Grace was frantically churning her legs and gripping the sheets with her fists, desperate to cum.

Kyle Jensen gave her what she wanted, and when Mary Grace finally came even the girl's fleshy thighs pressed against her ears didn't block out the screams. The gym teacher looked up through the bush and reveled in the way she bucked and writhed while grabbing her tits. Only when Mary Grace went limp did she stop caressing her sex with her tongue, and after a long deep inhale Ms. Jensen rose up from the valley and looked at Mary Grace's pale body. which was glistening with sweat as her chest heaved.

Kyle thought of herself thirty years ago, pretty much in the same position Mary Grace was, dazed and confused in a bed after being schooled by an older butch woman. Kyle had enjoyed being the submissive but found out along the way that she was much better suited to be the dominant one. As she looked at her passive student she knew that would never be Mary Grace's role.

What would Mary Grace decide? Was this just an experiment on her part? Saying you don't like boys is one thing, but when time goes by and you aren't married and Mom and Dad are putting the pressure on? Many fold and many of them regret it for the rest of their lives. Kyle Marie Jensen hadn't folded, and while her life wasn't perfect, when it includes an 18 year old girl with D cup breasts in your bed, it isn't that bad.

***

For the 23rd time in her career Kyle Jensen rose from her seat in the back of the auditorium as the crackling recording of Pomp and Circumstance began. This was something she never missed, watching her students get their diplomas, but this year knowing one of the graduates very intimately was new for Kyle. Usually the girls that she had been with like that did so after graduation.

Kyle saw Mary Grace before she saw her, and she kept a pretty placid face as she walked down the aisle in cap and gown with the rest of the herd, although she did let a little smile creep in when she neared her gym teacher. Mary Grace made a little downward nod as she got opposite her, and Kyle caught it just in time to grab the little piece of paper the girl was handing to her.

Ms. Jensen. Can I come over to see you tomorrow? As a graduation present I want you to let me rim you. Okay? Love, Mary Grace."

Kyle stuck the note in her pocket and watched the line go by, and when Mary Grace turned her head a bit Kyle nodded affirmatively, causing the teen to grin widely in response and collide with the girl in front of her.

The gym teacher slipped out of the auditorium as the ceremony wore down, choosing not to meet and greet any more parents than she had to, and most definitely NOT Mary Grace's folks. Besides, she had some shopping to do.

Adult World was about the only store of its kind in town, so Kyle was familiar with the place and knew where things were. She also knew there would be guys looking over racks of DVD's trying to get a look at the dyke in the porn shop so they could get off thinking about her later.

The selection wasn't great but Kyle found one she thought Mary Grace might enjoy, a rubbery 7" beige one, and as was her custom Kyle bought a new harness too even though she had some at home. The girl deserves everything fresh, Kyle thought. After all, it is her graduation present, and after paying for her things Kyle drove home.

Not a bad deal, Kyle mused on the way. A girl thinks that rimming YOU is a gift and you get to buy her a strap on and use it on her for a present. Not a bad deal at all.

***

thank you for reading

12