All Comments on 'Don't Touch Me There Ch. 01'

by pregnantex

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think there needs to be a part 2 so he fucks his daughter, possibly knocking her up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 Stars!

Loved It!

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hopefully a part 2 is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it.

I truly miss licking a female asshole. Please stay with that theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think Sarah learned a lot and wants to experiment with her Dad; as he is a safer risk. I think he can get to suck her naked boobs and butt back home. Possibly, eat her pussy out too. She may return the favor before leaving for college. A naked frontal pic for Dad before she goes away would be great too. They get alone very well and have had about enough of Mom. Maybe, Dad can take Mom in a rare moment and Sarah will see what she has heard but not yet seen. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ohhhh Daddy !!! Do touch me there please.

Rarely do I give 5 stars but I have to say that this story well deserves it.It was well written and very hot please write more about it and submit it.I am truly looking forward to reading your next installment,thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Very erotic, I just wished Sarah would shave her pubic hair. Just me but I don't like hair in my food.

batmanismebatmanismeover 8 years ago
Are you fucking kidding me?

3 pages of "poop hole" and "hot pink tic tac". You're fucking stupid.

random_pervertrandom_pervertover 8 years ago
Don't feed or tease the trolls.

Good story so far. The poor bastard is as easy to sympathize with as his wife is easy to hate. Keep up the good work.

I_Love_EroticaI_Love_Eroticaabout 8 years ago
Mom vs Daughter

As a 51yo Mom who has birthed and breastfed two boys I definitely did not like the persistent put-downs of Mom's body. Mom's sexual preferences, no anal, are a different issue. There was no immaculate conception, but Dad is so shallow to not appreciate his wife's sacrifices. Story would much more enjoyable if the author had just catered to his daughter's nubile body. The Daddy/Daughter sex was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
grammar nazi

Great little story - sounds like it actually happened as described. The numerous grammatical errors were a distraction, though. If you're going to write, do so grammatically. Learn the differences between your and you're - their, there and they're - to, two, and too. It's not rocket science, and the story would flow much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Definitely need another synonym for 'poop hole.' in fact, don't use that at all. Other than that, pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ROFL

Couldn’t stop laughing after reading the typo(?) on page 3, “and the movement as blood rushed through my shart”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous