Don't Touch Me There Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to put on the oil, honey..."

Sarah slid her hands from under the small triangles of fabric, maneuvering them back into position with her thumbs. A sliver of areola made an appearance and she adjusted accordingly. Sarah mocked annoyance.

"No, I don't think so dad..."

Finishing the top of her chest, wiping her hands clean on the flesh, Sarah squirted a bit of oil down each arm, rubbed them thoroughly, and then lay down on her back. Her body was lubed up. Putting on her earphones, Sarah tapped her phone a couple times and put it down next to her. The music was on. It was time to tan.

For me, it was time to find a quiet place and masturbate. Nobody would mind if I just hunkered down for probably 2 minutes. Fuck, did Sarah just put on a show. Her mom would have killed me and then used my dead arms to beat the hell out of Sarah if she found us like this. Sarah essentially looked like a little fuck toy. I lay down on my stomach, deciding against masturbating in public, and tried to sleep away the pain.

After some time I could sense some rustling next to me. I opened my eyes to peak. Sarah had turned over and was on her hands and knees, repositioning her towel. Here large banana shaped footballs were hanging down, pulling against the fabric. Fuck, they were not just pulling against the fabric, they were freeing themselves. At least half of her nipples on each breast were exposed while her tits swung free. Sarah had not yet realized.

Grabbing her oil, Sarah put her stomach on the towel and twisted towards me to reach the back of her legs. With the strain, Sarah's top slid clean up her chest and exposed her breasts, stretching into her body. My eyes grew like saucers as Sarah's quickly looked down, startled at the exposed feeling. She briefly glanced at me, saw my stare, and quickly put her chest back down on her towel.

"Dad! Don't look at them!"

Fuck. How could I not. All she did was expose the remaining 10 percent. Her nipples, swollen from the heat, glistening with sweat, bulbous against her smooth white boobs.

"Well, honey, it's a little hard to not look when they are bouncing around like that..."

Sarah was repositioning her top, feeling the fabric back into position. Satisfied, she slowly turned away from me to spray her legs. It was even worse. The crack of her ass opened slightly revealing a dense patch of anal hair. The view from behind was better. Sarah changed her town, sounding a bit sarcastic.

"Well, you don't have to stare..."

If it were Beth, I'd have snuggled up behind her, pulled her suit to the side, and tried to penetrate her in this spooning position. As it was, my daughter would probably run screaming down the beach if I performed that move on her. So, I decided against it and merely ogled the small patch of hair, trying to pry open her ass with my eyes.

It didn't work. Sarah coated her legs and back as best she could. Lying down, she turned and stuck her tongue out at me. Then, she adjusted her earphones and lay down, arms sprawled above her. I decided I needed to calm down so I headed to the water, essentially running in and away from the naked form of my daughter.

The water was refreshing, but I found myself sitting in the water, rubbing my erection, leering at Sarah on the beach. Peering desperately at her ass, imagining the treasures that lay beneath. Remembering that same tight ass on Beth when she was in college. Remembering pulling down her panties for the first time, kissing her bottom. Smelling her scent.

Holy christ. Sarah is lifting... Hell, she's pushing her ass back towards me. Getting up. The dark center of her bottom is spreading open, covered by a thin string, revealing what looks like the outline of an asshole. And a hint of pink, just below. Oh, fuck, she's standing, turning towards me, running. Look at her face. Smile. Pay no attention to her tits. I was time to stop rubbing myself.

"Hey honey..."

Her tits were swinging wildly as she ran towards me. Her hands move dup, holding them in place, keeping the fabric centered and doing their job. She smiled at me then started laughing as she got closer. Laughing like the little girl she was, at herself, at her stupidity, at her incredible sex appeal in the little suit. She got to the waters edge and slowed.

"It's so hot..."

Sarah kept one hand over her chest, covering her breasts. I could not help my response.

"You do look hot..."

Sarah grinned at the double meaning of my statement, slightly thrusting out her chest to me as a thank you. Wading out to me, in water just up to my stomach, Sarah slid her body into the ocean and disappeared. As she always does, Sarah jumped up with her head back and pushed the water from her hair. Bad idea. She was clearly not used to her new little teeny bikini.

This time, the fabric was pulled low by the water. Her tits sprung free for the second time, dripping in water. Her nipples were rock hard, erect, and pointing right at me less than two feet away. Sarah immediately cupped both breasts, covering them, turning her back to me as quickly as she could. I watched as she maneuvered them back into position.

"Wow. Now you look cold."

Sarah slid her chest underwater and turned to face me. She had an annoyed look on her face, but still smiled through it.

"Funny, dad."

She did her usual tongue poke. I figured I'd better not push it.

"I can see why mom might not like the suit."

Sarah laughed at this, looking up at me from the water.

"Ha. Could you imagine, mom, wearing a suit like this? I'd die."

I smiled back, completely agreeing with her assessment.

"Well, maybe I'll get her one and have her try it on tonight..."

Sarah turned and walked slowly away from me, keeping her body underwater.

"Yea, good luck with that. Leave the door unlocked so I can see how she looks..."

I slowly waddled through the water, watching as Sarah stood up in the shallow water. Her pale ass glistened, exposed, dripping with water. My mind was back in the gutter.

"Ha...I'll leave it unlocked if you let me put on your tanning oil..."

Sarah strutted away, almost running to the towel to hide her breasts from me. At any moment, they could pop out. She had learned her lesson. My reward was her wobbly ass, jiggling with every step. Like she was naked, running to the blanket so I could fuck her.

"Alright, but if mom finds out, you're the one who left the door open, not me!"

I stopped, watching Sarah run to the blanket and get on her stomach. Her movement was too quick for me to get a good view, and her legs were clamped together. But, it was not what I saw, but what I heard that stopped me. I returned to a slow walk. Sarah had essentially just accepted my offer to oil her body if she cold watch her mom and I have sex.

"I'm not leaving any doors open. You're on your own there."

Sarah was now flat on her towel, arms over her head. She grabbed the oil, holding it hostage.

"Well, then I can just do this myself..."

I pulled the oil from her hand and she got on her elbows, twisting her head to look at me, protecting her breasts.

"I said I'd unlock it. You open it."

Sarah gave me her fake annoyed look, scrunching her face.

"Fine. It better be."

Sarah lay her head down, resigned to the oiling. I was rock hard staring at her naked back. Her essentially bare bottom. Her long and slender legs. An elderly couple was approaching down the beach, walking along the water. We were about 20 feet away from the shoreline, so they wouldn't be walking right by. But, I was certainly going to have to keep my penis in my pants.

I prayed a fine mist of oil on Sarah's back. Place the oil by her side, I moved my hands softly into her shoulders, rubbing them. Sarah clearly enjoyed the pressure of hands that were not her own. I was probably the first guy to ever do such a thing, and perhaps she had imagined many nights what hands on her shoulders would feel like.

"Oooh...That feels good..."

I rubbed into her firm muscles, traced a path down her spine, caressing the thickness that borders it. Sarah pushed her hands into the sand, keeping herself in position, trying to push back. Down to her dimples, circling them with my fingers, pretending that I was massaging her clit. Along her sides, feeling her ribs, allowing my fingers to find the swell of her breast pressed out to the side.

Sarah squirmed at the foreign hands rubbing an intimate area of her body. I moved my focus, returning to the center of her back. Pushing. Rubbing. Distorting. When it was covered, I grabbed the bottle and slid down to her calves. A couple sprays up the back of her legs, and she was ready for kneading.

I pushed up the back of her calves, rubbing the oil softly. I paused at the back of her knees, circling the sensitive area. Sarah's legs were clamped shut. I moved my hands between her knees, easily slipping between her bones with the grease of the oil. I gently pressed, moving my hands wide and into her thighs. Her legs spread gently, then she resisted.

"Dad, what are you doing...?"

I held my position, resisting the squeeze of her legs.

"Just putting on your oil...Can you spread your legs a little for me...You do want the door unlocked, don't you?"

Sarah didn't move. Her mind was processing the request. She did have her suit on. Reluctantly, she opened them a few inches.

"Fine."

She sounded bothered, but it also sounded disguised. I really didn't spend much time wondering as my mind was too busy trying to focus on the sight before me. The space between Sarah's legs, where the fabric clearly stopped inches short of covering her pussy.

The small triangle of fabric ended right in the middle of what looked like her birth canal, but it was zipper shut. Not like Beth's, loose and open. Sarah had merely a fold of skin with two soft petals poking out. Hair was bulging out, covering the soft white skin, not yet red from hormones or age. Sarah clearly did not look at the suit in the mirror from this angle.

"Are you almost done?"

Sarah sensed that I had stopped. I grabbed the oil, faking it as the reason for the pause.

"No...just getting some oil."

I sprayed the back of her legs. Sarah's head popped up are my hands touched the back of her thighs, feeling her legs be forced gently wider. The string between her legs was forcing itself into her birth opening. The black of her hair was clearly visible through the thin layer of damp fabric.

"Your suit looks nice from back here..."

Sarah looked over her shoulder and down at her butt. Proud with her body.

"Ha. I bet it does."

Sarah watched as my hands pushed onto the round swells of her bottom. She was curious about the feel of the foreign hands, interested in watching them touch her where she had not been touched before. Not since she was wearing diapers. Sarah bit her lower lip, feeling the electricity it generated between her legs. My hands pushed into the bottom of her butt and moved it outwards, spreading her open. Sarah watched. Remembering what I tried to do to her mom.

"Your bottom needs some oil..."

The string split Sarah's anus in two, not even enough to cover the opening that was breathing back at me. Black anal hairs were pressed into the sides of her butt check, folded out of the way like quills. I grabbed the bottle of oil, looking at Sarah's wild eyes. The little girl was gone. A horny woman stared back at me. With a flare of her nostrils, she turned her head and arched her back.

"OK..."

I sprayed her bottom heavily down her crack. Oil raced between her cheeks, tracing the racetrack of the string. The flow stopped and pooled at the tuft of hairs around her anus. They defended it well. However, they couldn't stop my thumbs, running along the inside of her butt cheeks, kneading her, pushing into the dense ring of hairs.

"Can I...can I get all of it...?"

Sarah showed no resistance or complaints as I moved near her biological center. Instead, her head looked around, peering over the sea oats that protected us. Her voice was heavy and filled with desire.

"Is anyone coming..."

I had a better view, taller and on my knees.

"No...nobody..."

She looked forward and simply responded.

"OK. But do it quick..."

Sensing permission had been granted, my thumb hooked into the string between her butt cheeks. With a simple pull to the side, was now staring right at my daughters asshole. Sarah responded, shocked at the violation, but clearly willing to let it proceed.

"Ohmygosh..."

It was an asshole of sheer beauty, perfectly symmetrical, and a soft brown with a light pink center. Not the wrinkled, dark brown asshole of her mom, with abrupt ridges and a scar down the front from birth. The oil dripped into it, following the fold left from the pressure. My thumbs moved low and began to rub it into her poop hole.

"Whoaaa...dad..."

Another outburst of shocking pleasure. My finger ran over the center, tracing it, while my eyes stared at the bush poking out from below. Sarah's slit was shining, clearly wet from the ocean, but also from her excitement. Rubbing into her asshole, the oil created an easy path. I slipped inside her bottom.

"Uggghhh..."

Sarah put her head down, overcome with excitement from the taboo violation. For many girls, it is a source of pure ecstasy to have their bottom fingered. Sarah was clearly one of them. I wiggled inside of her rectum, rubbing the smooth wall, probing her in ways her mother never allowed. Sarah had probably seen this a hundred times on the internet. Girls seem to expect it these days.

Sensing her willingness to be invaded rectally, I let my finger slide free. Her poop hole gasped for air like a dying fish, wondering where her friend just went. I moved my face low, gently kissing the inside of her butt. My tongue found the rough hairs, licked them, and then hovered over her asshole. I began licking it like I would her mom's clit.

"Oh...dad...don't...someone's going to see...not on the beach..."

Her voice was resisting, but clearly, her body wasn't. Hearing her words, though, did remind me of the obscene risk I was taking, licking my daughters asshole for the world to observe. It had been less than a minute of nudity and obscenity, but time flies when your having fun. I let the swimsuit slip back into place. Sarah spoke with surprise and a hint of appreciation.

"Wow...that was so dirty, dad..."

Sarah was almost mumbling to herself. She didn't mind the abuse, only the public location. I softly rubbed Sarah's butt, tucking the string back into position, wondering if we could get back to the hotel before her mom. But, I was also having a bit of post sexual regret, amazed at the violation that Sarah just allowed. I was almost scared to look at her. Apparently, Sarah was having none of the same feelings. She was excited.

"Are you ready for the front?"

Sarah rolled over, not hearing an immediate answer. I was still tasting the must from her butt hole, processing that I just licked the bottom I used to clean many years ago. Sarah was leaning on her elbows, tits squeezed together and leaking areola on the right. It did not help my erection settle down.

"I probably wasn't ready for the back..."

Sarah fell back, closing her eyes. Her hands were placed dutifully by her side.

"Just watch for people..."

Sarah wasn't putting down any barriers. Any rules. Except, don't let people see you molest me. Fuck, she was 18. If this was exciting to her, interested her, drove her sexually to a point where rational thought left her, I was not going to try and change her mind. It was her vacation to, for christ sake.

After licking someone's asshole, there is a little less formality in a massage. Now, as I sprayed oil on her shins, Sarah showed no reluctance in spreading her legs gently. The suit was wedged between her legs, leaving small trails of pubic hair to border the sides. I noticed a group of people coming, so merely kept my rubbings soft and local to her legs.

"Just a sec, someone's walking by."

Sarah smiled a devilish grin, knowing she was close to getting caught doing something she should not be.

"Are they looking?"

One of the lady's gave me a smile, looking right at us as I glanced up. I smiled back.

"No. They are just looking in the water for shells."

I sprayed some oil on her thighs, preparing them for when the people moved further away. When it was safe, I rubbed her thick muscles, careful to stay away from her pubic region. I pushed into her bony hips and down the sides of her legs, rubbing the swells of her bottom. Then again up the center of her thigh, over her hip, pulling her suit up tight to her vagina. Half of her bush was now visible. I was going to save that for last.

"Your suit looks so good on you..."

Another squirt of oil on her stomach. I circled her innie of a belly button, fingering it like a vagina. Pushing it into her stomach. My hands moved to her sides, feeling the start of her rib cage, and then slid under her breasts. Gently rubbing the exposed flesh. I move to Sarah's arms and pushed them over her head, stretching her body. She didn't complain in the least.

"Mmmm...dad..."

Sarah's body squirmed softly, lost in her own mental imagery. My hands returned to the base of her chest. My heart was beating. My fingers trembling. Sarah, my nubile 18 year old daughter lay before me, submissive and willing. I took a deep breath and pushed along the sides of her chest, finding the string, and pushing her tanning suit over her breasts.

"Jesus, Sarah...they're,..beautiful..."

Sure, I had a peak this morning and a few at the beach. But, nothing could prepare me for boobs that had been lying in the hot sun, swelling in a banana like fashion with large golf ball size nipples that were puffy and engorged. Sarah looked at her exposed state, completely familiar with the appearance of her chest.

"Mom says I have banana breasts...and my nipples get so puffy..."

My hands pushed into their teenage firmness, not yet affected by nursing or years of gravity. They immediately returned to there form when I released them, running my hands back down her sides to start again. The last quarter of each breast was all nipple, and I had to imagine every woman wished they had breasts like Sarah's.

"God, I wish she had them..."

Sarah just let me play with them, distorting them, watching the nipples explode between my fingers. I expected her to begin lactating at any moment. Sarah watched the manipulations, leaning her head forward, curious at the sensation of a man rubbing her chest. Proud of what was being displayed.

"They feel so firm..."

Sarah and I locked eyes as I felt her boobs. Seeing no hint of regret in her eyes, I lowered my head, eyes still locked, and inhaled her left nipple. Sarah's eye's squinted and became glassy, the smile fading to pursed lips. Her nipple hardened in my mouth as my tongue probed the soft and silky flesh. As I suckled, Sarah closed her eyes and lay her head back.

"Ooohhhh...yea...dad.."

It was obviously pleasurable for her. For me, it was electrifying. None of the sag or droop and marshmallow texture that her mom's chest had. Sarah was rigid and full of firm bounce. My mouth slid over to the other breast, finding an identical twin. I opened my mouth wide, extending my teeth around her nippled, and gently bit. Sarah chirped.

"Eeeekkk..."

It was more a response, not any sort of complaint. Again I looked around and saw the group far down the beach, still walking away. I grabbed the oil, sprayed each tit with a healthy coating, and then gave them the best breast massage Sarah ever had. Hell, it was probably the only one.

Flopping this way, then pushing that way, then up to her chin, then down flat into her body, squeezing them together, pushing them wide. My hands tickled her nipples, spread them wide, pushed into their puff. Sarah let it all happen, tingling at the feelings in her body. Wanting them to continue. I wanted to continue them. With a final push, I slid my body low.