Don't Touch Me There Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah knew what was coming. She was ready for the exposure. She bent her knees instinctively, providing the access she knew was required. I grabbed her bottoms, sensing her energy and excitement. With a quick tug, I pulled them off of her hips and down her legs. Sarah desperately kicked her legs, wanting nothing more than to free herself from the fabric. Quickly sitting up, she looked around again.

"OK. But hurry."

I froze, staring at the virginal bush that lay before me. Never touched. Never trimmed. Carefully grown since puberty. A bush on soft, pale skin, showing none of the deep reds or pinks that come with age and birth, Sarah's bush extended at least half of her midsection, and went from the top of her pubic bone to the back of her asshole. It was exotic.

"Show me what you like..."

I half asked because I wanted to know, and half so I could spend more time watching. Sarah looked around again and then lay back. Moving her hands onto her stomach, Sarah separated the hairs around her clit and pulled back, forcing it to bulge into view, a shiny hot pink tic tac. Sarah held her right middle finger over it.

"I do this..."

Holding every bit of her body still, Sarah expertly circled her orgasmic center with small quarter inch movements as quick as she could. Her pussy lips began to separate, leaking a clear liquid. She continued for about ten seconds and then slid her hands free. She just showed me how she liked to masturbate. I was to finish the job.

"OK, I'll try..."

I leaned forward and started my job. Eager to finish what she started. My tongue extended and made contact with her pussy, tasting the sweet warm nectar that was leaking from her pores. Sarah's body jerked.

"Oh my god, dad, yea...like that..."

I licked fast and hard, moving my fingers into her folds. Probing her. Exploring her. Finding her birth canal, I cautiously entered and felt the thin resistance of her hymen. Sarah's breath held fast, wondering what I would do. I merely back away, unwilling to snap her virginity with my fingers. My finger slid lower, rubbing around the sides of her poop hole. Instinctively staying clear from years of chiding from her mom.

"It's OK, you can touch me there...I won't get mad..."

Sarah clearly heard everything, just like she implied. My finger moved towards her poop hole, pushing into it, slipping easily inside with the recent oiling. Not stopping at the first, nor the second knuckle. Sarah's rectum easily sucked in my entire digit, welcoming it, gripping it. I wiggled it inside of her as I licked her pussy. It was all she needed. Her body was ready to cum with the rapidity that all teenagers orgasm with.

"Oh, god dad...ohmygod..."

Sarah bucked her body hard into my face. It had been less than two minutes, but already, she was orgasmic. Her anus squeezed me hard as her legs wrapped around my head, holding me in place. Another prodding with my finger, another shudder from Sarah. I moved my free hand high, pushing it into her boobs, kneading them. Sarah stopped her movements.

"Man, I hope nobody saw that..."

I slipped my finger out of her bottom with a slight mewing sound from Sarah. I slid my body onto her nude figure, smother her chest with mine. I looked into her eyes and kissed her deep. Sarah looked a bit confused, pushing me back as my tongue tried to slip into her mouth..

"Dad, don't kiss me like that..."

I guess all daughters have their limits. I rolled off of her, running my hands through her bush.

"It's so pretty..."

Sarah was not having it.

"Mom won't let me shave it."

I kissed her on the side of her face. She sighed heavily, recovering from her orgasm. She turned and lay on her side, letting her boobs hang down. Wanting them to be the focus, not her vagina. I figured there was nothing I could say, so I just remained quiet. Sarah was oddly quiet also. Her mind was clearly thinking. She made a decision and spoke.

"So, do I get to oil you?"

I looked at her face, dragging my eyes away from her large red nipples. She had a mischievous smile looking back at me with intense blue eyes.

"That was not the deal. And you wouldn't want to know where I need oil...:"

Sarah was up, scrambling to get her suit back on. The small group of people were returning from their walk. The last thing she wanted was to be found naked with her dad in a beach park. I watched in sadness as her breasts were covered up and her legs stepped into her suit and was pulled up to cover her bush. She got down on her knees and grabbed the oil. I lay back, watching as she stared at the erection in my suit.

"I know where you need oil..."

Sarah began spraying my stomach. I let her, unable to resist the eagerness and curiosity of a young teenage girl. Even if she was my daughter. Her hands began rubbing the oil into my stomach, swirling the hairs around. Sarah leaned into me, almost kissing me.

"You need oil here..."

Sarah slid her hand into my bathing suit, grimacing as she found my hard penis, almost growling at me. I closed my eyes, unable to process the overwhelming feelings that my daughters hand generated from the taboo touching. Sarah rubbed the oil into my erection, over my balls, and quickly withdrew her hands.

"Just a sec, people are coming back..."

Sarah lay down on her side, slowly rubbing her hands along my stomach as the people strolled by. When they all seemed to be looking away, Sarah quickly slid a palm into my bathing suit, smiling, looking at me with a devious grin.

I looked back at the people, making sure they walked on by. The woman who smiled at me had a scowl on her face as she looked at us. She had no idea show the girl was, but she didn't approve of her hands down my shorts. She turned and kept walking. Sarah giggled.

"I think she saw..."

Sarah squeezed my penis as she giggled, reminding herself of the source of the joke. We both watched them walk away, Sarah fondling me the entire time. When they were gone, Sarah got back on her knees. She was eager to see her first penis up close. Instead of waiting for her, I simply pushed down my shorts. Sarah's eyes grew like saucers.

"Oh,,wow..look at the veins..."

Sarah had dropped the giggles and replaced them with lust. I lay back and let her inspect, to look at my balls, to stare at the head, the pee hole, and the movement as blood rushed through my shart. Sarah grabbed the oil bottle and sprayed it, watching my reaction glisten in the sunlight.

"Your balls are...so wrinkley..."

Sarah was good at stating the obvious. Her hand reached out and rubbed the shaft, smoothing out the oil. I moaned at the tenderness of her touch.

"Careful...something might happen..."

Sarah continued, unconcerned.

"It's OK...does this feel good?"

Sarah was no pumping my shaft slowly and steadily. She had excellent form, but was a little to far from the tip to generate any clear and present danger of me cumming. So, I lay back and watched, letting her stroke me.

"It does..."

Sarah seemed proud.

"Are you going to...you know...cum..."

I stared at the beautiful blonde beside me, a mind filled with lewd and obscene activities that are generated by a man ready to orgasm.

"I might...if you...do things..."

Sarah kept staring at the penis in her hand, her first erection that she was helping build up to an ejaculation. She would do anything to make it happen.

"I'll do anything..."

Sarah had moved her free hand to my balls, rubbing them, gently holding them. Sarah could have made me cum by doing nothing but this. My mind, however, wanted a little more of a show.

"Show me your boob..."

Sarah kept up her slow rubbings as she leaned back. Her left hand pulled down her top, exposing both of her tits.

"Put one in your mouth..."

Sarah didn't even flinch. Didn't hesitate. She lifted her right breast towards her face and bent her head forward. Her mouth opened and seem to inhale her nipple. Sarah was nursing herself while she watched her other hand masturbate me...

"Do you want me to do it, or you..."

Sarah looked at me, wild eyed, with a tit in her mouth. Releasing it, letting the wet nipple flop free, she sounded astonished at my question.

"Oh...can I watch you?"

I slid my hand onto my erection, taking over for my daughter.

"Do you want to watch me make myself cum?"

Sarah looked up and down the beach. Satisfied, she returned her eyes to the prize.

"Yea. Please..."

I picked up my pace, images racing through my mind. I had a wife who wanted to hear none of them but a daughter willing to act out any of them.

"Let me see your bottom..."

Sarah obediently twisted on her knees and held her bottom next to my face. I stared at the thin string that split her butt cheeks.

"Pull down your panties...'

I said panties, but Sarah knew what I meant. She reached behind and pushed her suit down to her thighs. Her teenage vagina hung low, bulging out from the pressure of her position. I felt my erection bulge.

"God, Sarah, you have mom's butt...spread it open..."

Sarah put her hands on her lower butt cheeks and pulled it open, just like the thousand of online cam girls. It was a standard request. Sarah was keeping to her promise, doing anything, desperate to watch my semen squirt. I leaned forward and licked her spread bottom, finding her asshole. Unlike her mom, Sarah pushed back, helping my probings. I backed away.

"Push open your poop hole..."

Sarah could sense I was getting close to orgasm. My pace was quickening. My veins were throbbing. She instantly complied. Her asshole seemed to explode, almost volcanic. I stared at the pink center, rubbing myself to the graphic pornography my daughter was providing. I licked the center, pushing into her, and then backing away.

"Hurry dad, I see people..."

I looked up, seeing a group about 100 yards away. I rubbed harder, looking at her butt. Leaning back, I smothered her asshole. Sarah bore down, anus flaring open in my mouth. I rimmed her opening, tasting her dirt. Feeling the crinkled center of her core biology. I was close.

"Come on..."

Sarah was pushing back, almost sitting on my face, pushing her asshole into my mouth. Doing what she could to help speed my orgasm. I rubbed. I licked. I was close to orgasm. And then I felt it, the feelings start to rush over me. I poked my tongue into her poop hole, pointing hard. As I slipped in, tasting the inner flavor of my daughter, I came all over my stomach.

"Oooohhhh wowwww..."

Sarah was unconcerned about my mouth. My findings. Her position on my face. Sarah was locked on the stream of white semen erupting from the penis being masturbated for her pleasure. If it meant pushing open her ass into her dad's mouth, and letting his tongue violate her, so what. Just look at what her dad is doing, violating himself in an equally obscene manner. Another spray.

"Dadd...oh...jeeze..."

Sarah had clamped shut her butt at my ejaculation, squeezing out my tongue. She leaned forward, moving her ass away, wanting the best view possible. I lay back, physically and mentally spent, letting my penis lay deflated for Sarah to inspect. She lifted it, squeezed the head, watched the semen leak out, all while pulling up her suit and tucking in her breasts. A definite multi-tasker.

"There is so much sperm..."

Lovingly, Sarah took her towel and wiped the semen from my stomach and the small amount that had lander on her. Apparently, either she got to close or I was too wound up from the obscene fantasy my daughter happily performed for me. She slid up my suit and covered me up. I dozed off.

I woke a bit later to the sound of Sarah's phone ringing. She answered it.

"Hey mom, what's up? No, we just got to the beach. Not much, just chilling. Yea, I've got sun-screen. Yes, I'll have dad put it on. The one that's a park. Really? Oh, OK. Sure, I'll tell him. See you soon. Bye."

Sarah turned and looked at me, startled.

"Mom is getting done early. She's going to be here, in about thirty minutes. I can't let her see me like this! We have to go back! Hurry!"

I sat up, reached into my bag, and pulled out her other suit.

"Here, I grabbed it just in case."

Relieved, Sarah was already peeling of her bikini, fearful that at any moment, Beth might show up. The brief appearance of my naked daughter again was bringing me back to life. She quickly put on her heavy one piece and jammed the small bikini into her pants.

"Thank god, that was smart."

I looked at her beautiful figure in the suit, drawn to it in a way so much different than when I saw her in it yesterday. I was seeing what lay beneath, despite the impenetrable material.

"So, should I put on your sun-screen?"