Don't Touch Me There Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved in, spreading her nipple wide. Beth wormed her body, feeling young and sexy.

"I want to suck them..."

I moved my mouth over Beth's left nipple and once again began to suckle. Beth put her hands on the back of my head and held me close, letting me roll her sheer and textured skin in my mouth, feeling the ridges, exploring the crevices.

I felt Beth pulling my head towards her face. I moved up obediently, kissing her chest along the way. Licking her chin. Moving into her lips. My eyes locked onto her devious stare.

"So you have noticed..."

I kissed her, each of us knowing that perhaps the comparison was taken a bit to far. Beth shouldn't have brought it up, and I shouldn't have taken it to the next level. It was a brief sexual foible, and we just let it pass between us, as most couples do.

The effects of the moment, however, did not pass. Beth was only half done with her presentation. It was a chance for her to change the subject.

"Do you want to see the rest?"

I sat back, thankful that Sarah was done with her show. I could focus on Beth. I did want to see the rest.

"Oh...so there's more...?"

Beth smiled, knowing I was teasing. She knew what my favorite part of her was. Beth always had the sexiest butt, round heart shaped, and in perfect proportion to the rest of her body.

"Just a teeny bit..."

I looked at her open cup bra, tits thrust high and nipples exposed. I couldn't imagine what the matching lower half looked like.

"Can I help...?"

Beth kneeled in front of me, ass pointing at the tv in front of the bed. I moved her onto her side of the bed, right in line with the mirror next to the tv. Beth turned around, looking at herself in the dimly lit mirror.

"Oh...so you want to see Betsy and the bunnies..."

Betsy, the name she had given her vagina years ago. Actually, it was more of a name for her clit, but eventually, the entire area became known as Betsy. I moved my hands over her butt, feeling the gentle swells.

"Oh...Beth...I want to look at your bunnies so bad..."

Beth leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss.

"Then you better pull down my pants..."

I kissed her back, rubbing her bottom some more.

"Oooohhh...that sounds sexy...say it again..."

Beth smiled at the request, leaning back, straightening her body. Readying herself.

"Do it...Peter...pull down my pants...say high to the bunny family..."

My fingers hooked into the top of her waistband above her butt cheeks. I moved my head to the side of her arms, watching the mirror, looking at the beautiful creature in my arms. With a soft and smooth movement, I pulled down her pants, but only in the back.

"Oh...god...Beth...I can see the bunnies..."

Beth had on a lace thong, gently tracing the top curve of her bottom. A one inch strip of lace formed at at the top of her bottom and disappeared behind the soft crease formed by her white butt cheeks pressing together. The lower round intersection between her thighs and ass was defined by a firm crease, showing no signs of droop or sag.

"Do the bunnies look good...?"

My hands moved over her butt cheeks, squeezing them. Kneading them. I held on to the lower parts of her butt and lifted, pushing them wide, staring at the black fabric protecting her lady parts. I ran a finger down the center of her crack, tracing the fabric.

"The bunnies look so beautiful..."

I moved my head away from Beth's side and kissed her, deeply, thanking her for the display. I slid lower, running a tongue over her nipples, dragging myself low to her stomach, circling her belly button. My fingers grabbed her waistband, pulling down the front of her pants. I was rewarded with an open front lace panty that allowed her bush to peek out.

"Oh, honey...your bush is so sexy..."

They weren't crotchless panties. Instead, the upper half of the front seemed cut out, providing an exposed top view of Beth's bush. The panties seemed to hide her entire slit. I moved my face into her exposed pubic hair, trimmed to form a wide "v" shape. Despite the perfume that Beth sprayed onto her hairs, the definite odor of her vagina was present.

"Do you like...?"

Beth was pushing her crotch forward, presenting it to me, wanting me to enjoy it. I used her bottom as leverage, pulling her into my face. I gently chewed her pubic hair, feeling strands floating in my mouth, no longer a part of Beth's body. I slid back up, looking at her glazed blue eyes.

"I love it..."

We kissed more, Beth with her pants pulled down, me molesting her butt. When we stopped, I slipped my shirt off, now hot and uncomfortable. Beth looked at me as she ran her hands into my pants, rubbing my erection.

"I can tell...take your pants off...let me see..."

I glanced at the door as Beth stared at my crotch. It was still shut. My curiosity satisfied, I slid my pants and underwear off in a couple of swift and easy moves. I kicked my clothes off to my side and knelt in front of Beth, exposing myself to her. Naked and erect.

"Oh...I guess you do like..."

Beth was slowly rubbing me, watching my erection move between her fingers. She cupped my balls as I sat, obediently, letting myself be inspected. I would always let Beth do whatever she wanted, whenever. It was all a part of my plan to receive the same permission. It never really worked, but I wasn't going to stop trying.

"What do you like more...the front...of the back...?"

It was a question that didn't need asking. She knew her butt was my favorite. It was without a doubt her sexiest asset. As she slowly rubbed my penis, I slowly rubbed her bottom.

"The back..."

Beth was rubbing me, but no longer focussing on me. Her head was tilted, thinking, mulling, pondering. She raised her face to look at me, stopping her gentle masturbation.

"Do you want some bunny time...?"

Words I heard on a few rare occasions each year, generally my birthday and valentines. Always when Beth had been a little tipsy from wine at dinner. But tonight, her mind was clear, and there was no holiday or special event. I was stunned, but excited. It generally meant she would lie on her stomach and let me explore her bottom, limited to gentle touching of her poop hole. My erection throbbed in her palm. Beth's eyes acknowledged the movement.

"Oh...you know I would..."

Beth moved backwards slowly, creating some space between us. She pulled off her own pajama bottoms, letting me watch as her bush bulged from the movements of her hips. Legs white and exposed, contrasted by the black lace around her hips and chest, Beth looked incredible. Sexy, stunning, and erotic.

"Is this a good position for bunny time?"

Beth leaned forward and place her arms on the bed, bent, so she could prop herself up on her elbows. Arching her back, lifting her ass high, Beth looked at me with devious eyes. The rare doggy style, almost as rare as bunny time itself. Our eyes locked. I spoke softly.

"The best..."

I moved to her side, running my hands over her bottom. Tracing the outline. Beth looked over her shoulder, into the mirror, and watched with pride as I adored her bottom.

"Pull down my panties..."

Beth didn't have to ask me twice. She didn't even have to ask me once. Me staring at her round butt, and Beth turning her head forward, my fingers did their job. I rolled down Beth's black thong, peeling it out of her ass, and let it fall down to her knees. Her asshole was flared open. Beth was horny.

"Oh my god Beth...it's so sexy..."

Beth arched her back, causing the round circle of hairs around her anus to fold inwards as she squeezed her anus. The exposed feeling led to the instinctive protection of her bottom, clamping down any possible entry. I massaged her butt, afraid to go near the source of last nights drama. But, I made sure it was completely exposed, massaging her ass, gently pulling it open. I moved my head to her cheek, kissing her.

"You have such beautiful bunnies..."

Beth let herself be kissed as my right hand remained on her bottom. She must have sensed my reluctance to go further, knowing that I wanted to. Beth almost whispered it.

"You can touch me there..."

Fuck! Permission had been granted. There was not going to be any drama tonight. Moving my mouth forward, I kissed her, thanking her, loving her as I rubbed her butt. Pulling way my face, we watched each other, feeling my hand move towards the center. Towards my target. Beth held her breath, anticipating. My finger pushed aside the rigid hairs and came to rest on the soft, crinkled opening that was the core of Beth's biology. She gasped, eye's bulging.

"Oh...jesus..."

Beth lowered her head, not wanting to acknowledge me as I violated her this way. I kissed the back of her head, smelling her hair, rubbing the center of her poop hole. Her ass was open and exposed, vagina hanging loose below. I was going to stay clear of Betsy, taking advantage of the rare permission while I had it.

"Honey...I want to lick it..."

I had done so twice in my life, both to the complete disgust of Beth. "You just licked my poop hole!" An angry statement I learned to find oddly exciting over the years. Exciting because I wasn't supposed to do it. And, because I wanted to do it again. There was no harm in asking. But, there would be harm if I did it without asking. Beth quietly spoke into the mattress.

"No penis..."

No problem for me. I was jumping for joy in my mind. Despite being left out of any bunny time, my penis also responded with enthusiasm. My mouth almost drooled with excitement, hearing the vague permission. I kissed her back, wanting to not rush into her butt and scare Beth out of her mood. I licked her spine, ran my tongue over her back dimples. Probing them.

"Oh...Beth..."

I moaned into the top of her crack, licking the soft "y" formation at the top. Lower, closing my eyes, smelling her warm aroma. My tongue pushed into the bone of her butt, licking it, tracing it. The anal hairs began to tickle my nose, letting me know I was close. My tongue pushed them aside, tasting Beth's must. My eyes opened as my tongue found the home, feeling the soft center of Beth's anus. My eye's almost exploded out of my face.

"Oh...Peter...your licking my poop hole..."

The words from Beth's mouth would have been enough to shock me. But they bounced off of my brain, unable to focus or process any sounds Beth was making. Any texture or taste my tongue was finding. Instead, my brain was on overload as my eyes stared at the masturbating girl before me, wearing just a t-shirt and panties.

Sarah didn't shut the door and go back to her room, she had quietly slipped into our room! Her eyes were wild, staring in disbelief as her dad licked her mom's butt hole. She had apparently been hiding in the shadows of the base of the bed. Now, with her mom in no position to see her, Sarah had popped up her head to stare at the naked ass about two feet away, hand clearly buried in her panties. Finger clearly circling and pressuring her clit.

"Is it dirty...?"

It was so dirty. Sarah looked at me, wide eyed, and stopped her masturbations. Her face turned slightly embarrassed, sheepishly smiling. My tongue hovered on Beth's bottom, not licking, but ready to continue. I could smell her vagina. Her body was alive and spread, all open to her daughter's eyes. I shook my head gently at Sarah, smirking. After the brief shock and acknowledgement, I returned to Beth.

"No...It's so sexy..."

I held open her butt, as though inviting Sarah to look at what I just did to the glistening asshole of her mom. Sarah knelt a bit higher, peeking. I moved my hands gently over Beth's wet slit, between her folds, over her open birth canal, and pressed into her anus.

"Look at this poop hole..."

I rubbed the anal hair, pushed my left hand and finger into the center, gently pressed. Beth sensed the pressure, not exactly thrilled with it. Touching and licking were one thing, penetration was another.

"Gentle..."

Gentle, in my dictionary, did not mean no. I slid my middle finger easily into her bottom, up to my fingernail. It was a slight probing, but the warmth and tightness was clear. Beth had a tight ass. Sarah looked at her mom's head, seeing it buried in the pillows. She moved closer, almost eye level with Beth's asshole and flared vagina. Less than a foot away.

"Look at my finger in her ass..."

Sarah looked. Beth simply lay still, assuming I was talking in generic terms. The window fan hid the secondary sounds that might lead to Sarah's discovery. Instead, she kneeled behind her mom, Sarah still in her t-shirt, mom with her panties to her knees. Sarah and I once again made eye contact.

"I want to look at you..."

Sarah understood the request. She quietly and slowly removed her t shirt, revealing the banana tits that her mom and I talked about. That Sarah heard us talking about. That I pretended to suck on Beth. The heat and excitement seemed to cause them to swell in a well defined curve on her chest, nipples hard and pointing right at me. Gravity may be pulling down Beth's tits, but they seemed to be pushing Sarah's upwards.

"So sexy..."

I ran my free hand on Beth's butt cheeks, letting her think she was still the center of attention. The other, still with a finger in her bottom, held firm, slowly circling my probing finger, enthralled with the rare freedom. Despite my intense desire to push further, deeper, I simply held my position as though I was taking her temperature.

"Take off your panties..."

My hand slid down to Beth's panties, hanging on her knees. She helped me kick, pushing them off of her legs. Sarah heard the command as well, peeling her own down. Exposing her heavy bush, so very similar to her moms. I kneeled, left hand in my wife's bottom, right hand holding my erect penis, pointing straight at my duaghter.

"Oohh...honey...play with yourself..."

Beth was not shy about rubbing herself during sex, always willing to hold her hairs wide, help center her clit, and take over when my tongue was resting. It some times took me 30 minutes to lick her to orgasm. Beth clearly had a vagina with very specific, direct needs to reach orgasm. Sometimes it was just easier for her to take charge. She quietly slipped a finger between her legs and slowly rubbed her clit. Not for an orgasm, but to wake the sleeping giant.

"Oh...I'm touch myself...for you..."

For Sarah. She watched her mom play wither herself, tongue on her upper lip. Sarah held her hand over her own bush, pressuring her sensitive spot with just the tip of her finger. Beth was certainly in the more advanced stages of playing with herself, making more of a stroking motion, needing hard and direct contact. Sarah was simply a young teenager, needing very little stimulation. I looked right at her.

"I like watching you play with yourself..."

I joined the mutual masturbation session between mother and daughter. Sarah's eyes darted between my penis, her mom's vagina, and my eyes. For almost a minute, we molested ourselves in the quiet room, each listening to the sounds of the other. Each loving the presence of the other. Beth just did not realize that her daughter was a part of the sexual display.

"Oh...I need you to lick Betsy..."

My bunny time was coming to an end. It was less than five minutes, and Beth knew I could spend so much longer. I was not going to argue. The situation before me was more exciting than the freedom to rub and touch Beth's asshole. Having someone watch my sexual encounter with my wife was more erotic than I imagined. Knowing that it was my daughter created a taboo excitement that could not be described.

My finger gently slid from Beth's ass. She rolled over, ready for the frontal attack. Sarah slid low at the movement, naked and in a small ball at the bottom of the bed. I turned to look at Beth, watching as she pushed pillows into her face, not liking her orgasmic expression to be on full display. Her feet hung off the bed slightly, just above Sarah. I grabbed them.

"Oh...you want me to lick Betsy...?"

I pulled Beth's legs back, exposing her. Spreading her. Sarah's eyes peeked up and over, looking right into the mother who seemed like she was in a position to give birth. Beth grabbed her ankles, knowing that it was her job to keep her legs high and open while I licked. I slid under her right thigh, letting her drape a leg over me. My fingers spread her wetness open, presenting the vagina to Sarah. Pulling the skin wide, letting her clit stand proud.

"Look at the wet pussy..."

Sarah's mouth hung open. She stared into the place of her origin. My fingers traced the lips, rubbed into the hairs. Probed her loose canal.

"Show me where you want me to lick..."

Sarah now had her chin on the bed. Using my back as a place to prop her right leg open, Beth slid her right hand into her bush, still pulling wide on her ankle with her left hand. Her face remained slightly buried, eyes closed, focussing on the orgasmic feelings. Her finger found her clit and began to masturbate it.

"Lick Betsy right here...hard...and fast..."

The speed of her rubbings was going to be difficult to match. Especially if she wanted the hard pressure she was generating. Sarah and I watched the firm pink sliver of flesh move behind her finger, listened to the wetness, smelled the aroma wafting out of the open birth canal. Beth's asshole breathed with the manipulation, as if out of breath from all of the sexual energy. I put my finger on it, emboldened from my early freedoms.

"Jesus...Peter...come on..."

I moved my head between Beth's legs, hoping my tongue would be enough of a distraction from the finger on her butt hole. Beth pulled her masturbating finger away, happy to receive the warm tongue. She didn't push my finger away from her ass. Instead, she pushed her crotch into my face, pressuring the finger on her asshole, moaning as it slipped gently inside.

"Uggghhh..."

I began to lick. To feverishly start the process of building Beth up to her orgasm. I moved my legs off of the bed, getting into a better position. I felt Sarah move against them, getting out of the way, letting me get the perfect position for the long process. I held up Beth's right leg with my left hand, just under her thigh, pushing it into her chest. Beth did the same with her other leg. She was essentially folded in half.

It was the best chance I had, her most common position for orgasm. It allowed her clit to bulge out of her vagina from the pressure. Sarah's body kneeled next to me. I looked to my right, sensing her chin once again on the mattress. Her eyes locked on my tongue, frantically licking at her mom's vagina. My body shuddered as I felt her hands move between my ass, fondling my balls.

Beth's feet, like a happy baby, wiggled in the air. Her breath was coming in bursts as she held it. I could tell that I had a ways to go. Sarah tried to slide her hand over my erection from behind my ass. Unable to find a comfortable rhythm with her left hand, Sarah slid her body behind me, allowing her right hand to slip under my stomach and grip me in a more suitable manner.

Her body leaned over me, in a doggy style fashion, as her fingers slowly stroked me. It was like my daughter was fucking me from behind. Sarah's bush was pressing against my butt, her body leaning into me, pushing her tits into my back. She looked to the side, watching me lick her mom.

Beth removed both hands from her legs, still keeping them in the diaper change position. Her hands pushed into my head, trying to increase the pressure on her clit.

"Come on...lick harder..."

I was pushing and licking as hard as I could. 30 years of masturbation was catching up to Beth, the speed and pressure she now required from my tongue was pushing its limits. I paused, needing a rest, feeling my own sexual urges rise from Sarah's rubbings. Sensing the pause, Sarah slipped off of me, not wanting to be discovered.