Don't Touch Me There Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...don't stop..."

Beth had both hands spreading open her vagina, presenting the hot pink clitoris to me. Stretching it to reveal every single nerve ending she could find. I felt Sarah moving around me, wondering what new position she was looking for. I pressed my tongue into the firm, bulbous flesh at the top of Beth's stretched vagina. I groaned loud. Sarah had wrapped her lips around my hanging penis.

"Mmmmmppphhhhh..."

I rammed my mouth into Beth's pussy. She squealed.

"Fuck...yea, light that..."

I slid hard into Beth's pussy, feeling my erection slide deeper into Sarah's mouth. Each lick became a fuck of Sarah's open lips, head still, letting my penis slide over her tongue. Holy shit, if I kept it up, I was going to cum well before Beth. Sarah had no form, no skills or idea as to how to give a blow job. It didn't matter. She had the most basic skill down. She kept her mouth open.

"Oh...it feels good honey..."

I slowed my licking of Beth, now focussed on sliding in and out of my daughter's mouth. Beth sensed the lack of effort, the movement of my hips, the orgasm in her slipping away. Her hands gripped my head and she looked at me between her legs, seemingly humping the air.

"Are you playing with yourself..."

Fuck. I froze. I guess I was. Sarah was out of her line of sight, and thankfully she didn't notice both of my hands on the bed. I slid forward, apologetically, sliding out of Sarah's mouth. All paths to an orgasmic zen garden came to and end. For everyone. My erection hung low, glistening, over Beth's vagina. Her eyes looked at me, clearly wanting more.

"I'm sorry honey...bunny time was too much...I'll try harder now..."

My erection slipped into her wet folds, instinctively finding her opening, and slid inside with ease. Beth arched her back, letting me penetrate her. But, not wanting me to. Having sex was never a way that allowed her to orgasm. She resisted my humping of her folded body. Sarah must have had an incredible view of her dad's penis sliding into her mom's vagina. If she dared to peek.

"No...don't...I can't..."

I had both arms tucked behind her knees. I wanted to cum. I felt that, even in her loose birth canal, I would be able to cum in less than five minutes. But, Beth wanted her cookie to. She wriggled me off of her, straightening out her legs.

"I'll lick some more..."

I was starting to slide low, but Beth held me firm. She turned and kissed me, as if thanking me for the effort, but knowing that it was not sufficient.

"No...it wasn't working...it's OK..."

Well, fuck! I was working just fine. After all of the bunny time, the nude daughter time, I was completely ready and able. My penis was still rock hard, desperate for a hole to enter. I held it, trying to tell it that something would be worked out shortly. Beth grabbed her bra, unclasped it, and tossed it aside.

"God, it was rubbing me so bad...I guess no more Sarah tits..."

Fuck, my penis didn't appreciate the teasing reminder of Sarah's boobs. I looked at Beth's chest, watched as the large stores of fat bobbed towards the side of her body. The nubile shape and form was gone. The middle aged woman had returned. I gently kissed one, trying to spur some action. Beth rubbed my hair.

"What if we did something a little naughty...?"

My ears perked up. Naughty? What we were doing was not naughty? My bunny time was not naughty? My mouth in my daughter's dick was not naughty? What else could there be? I was up for anything.

"I'll be naughty..."

Beth looked at me, slightly embarrassed. But, she had her own sexual frustrations she wanted resolved. She pressed on.

"What if we...you know...made ourselves cum..."

I stared blankly. I knew perfectly well how to make myself cum, having just done it early in the day with Sarah and the night before with Beth. But, Beth? She was a masturbate in the bath, when the family was away type of girl. And, I'd often be informed of her alone time in various, indirect ways. But never, simultaneously, right next to each other, did we masturbate.

"Ohhh..wow...I bet I could do that..."

I kissed Beth, rubbing myself, letting her know I had already started. She smiled with her eyes, kissing me back. Her own hand moved between her legs, resting on her swollen vagina.

"Scooch...I need a little space..."

I moved off of Beth, on my back, and we looked at each other. She began to toy with her clit, picking up the pace of her masturbating fingers. I matched her pace, rubbing my erection. I looked at her chest, watching it vibrate.

"Do you still like them...?"

Beth was still, except for her fingers, looking at my eyes. Knowing that her body was being inspected. I wondered what Sarah was doing as her parents masturbated together on the bed, each spreading their legs for her viewing pleasure.

"I love them..."

Beth closed her eyes and turned her head towards the ceiling, focussing. She rubbed herself, moving her hips, trying to find just the right pace. My eyes locked on her expressions, her pursed lips, her crinkled nose. She felt my presence and stopped her rubbings, looking back at me.

"I can't when you stare...can you..."

I looked at Beth, knowing that she had a request that she was reluctant to share. Her eyes were speeking, but her mouth said nothing. I would have done anything she asked. Any verbal, visual, or mental stimulation required.

"What? I'll do anything..."

Most guys would. Hell, every guy would if they were expecting an orgasm or some sexual treat. Beth looked almost embarrassed. I begged her to tell me.

"Come on...what...I don't mind..."

She looked at me with her soft, doe eyes.

"Can you go on the floor..."

Can I go on the floor? That was not the sexual role playing that I had imagined. I was hoping for a request of dirty talk, maybe to help her, anything. But, to be relegated to the floor, so I could not stare, so she did not feel my presence was not on my radar. Apparently, she was too embarrassed to masturbate right next to me and wouldn't be able to get the job done. She saw the mild disappointment in my eyes.

"I'm sorry honey...I just can't with you next to me...I'll give you more bunny time tomorrow...promise."

It wasn't the first time I had masturbated because of a sexual break down with Beth. But, it was the first time she did. I guess I didn't have much to complain about, being able to listen and peek. Hell, I probably would have stood in the corner, dark and alone, watching. I kissed her gently.

"It's OK, honey. I understand...just, think of me..."

I dragged the comforter to my side of the bed as I moved away. Beth watched me slide away, smiling, on her side, gently rubbing herself. I pushed the comforter to the floor and blew her a final kiss. She spoke in a low, sultry voice.

"Think of my bunnies...and my banana tits..."

I slid to the floor, onto the blanket, and felt a soft lump below it. Sarah! She moved from the bottom of the bed and was now under me, under the blanket, completely naked. Her head peeked out, smiling, holding a finger to her lips. She wrapped the blanket around us, pressing our naked bodies together. I looked down at her, tits staring back at me with their two large, dark pupils.

"I loved your banana tits..."

Beth had started her rubbings, me no longer bothering her or staring at her. Her head was turned away from me, hidden by the pillows. Her legs were open at an obscene angle, knees high. Sarah saw my staring eyes and sensed the coast was clear. She lifted her head, peeking at her masturbating mom. I wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her proud, firm boobs.

Sarah and I watched Beth rub a steady, up and down motion with her palm. Beth's legs would pulse forward and back with each maneuver. We couldn't see her head clearly, but the movement back and forth was obvious. The rapid movements of her fingers applied more pressure and rubbings than my tongue ever could.

Sarah moved her hand to my pens, now poking into her side. I moved my focus from a masturbating mom to an exploring daughter. I rolled her on her back, holding her arms above her head. We now both lay on the comforter, naked. I leaned in and kissed her.

"Oh...Peter...are you touching yourself...?"

Beth spoke from the pillows above. Sarah and I smiled as her hand rubbed my shaft.

"Beth...I'm thinking of some banana tits..."

I leaned forward and inhaled Sarah's left swollen nipple, pinning her arms high. Stretching her mammary glands. Feeling the firm, tender fat that no longer existed on Beth, having been replaced years ago by soft, empty milk stores.

"God...so am I..."

I lifted my mouth away from Sarah's nipple, wanting to respond. I stared at the wet nipple of my daughter below me.

"I'm sucking on them..."

Beth was clearly on a better path to her orgasmic release. The tone in her voice was dusty and breathless. Her own fantasies were taking over.

"Peter...on mine...?"

Her response was a mixture of question and answer. My mind was capable of so many lurid, dirty images. Of women I'd meet on the street. Neighbors. Friends of my daughter. Friends of my wife. My wife's mother. My daughter. Even if Beth was just capable of a percentage of my thoughts, they were certainly pornographic. I decided to test her capacity.

"...no..."

Beth didn't answer right away. She merely moaned slightly, adjusting her body, dropping one knee to the side. I returned to nursing on Sarah's tits, sliding my hips low and my penis out of her hand. My erection pushed into her slender legs. Beth finally felt the urge to speek. To fantasize.

"...on Sarah's...?"

My hands wrapped around her tit, expressing the teenage milk stores, wishing Sarah would spray a light stream of liquid into my mouth. I flicked the tip of her nipple, loudly smacking my lips against it. Letting Beth hear the slop of my mouth. I stopped, looking at Sarah's head back with closed eyes.

"Yes...I'm licking her puffy nipples..."

Beth responded quickly, clearly turned on by the imagery. Her other leg now fell to the bed. The her feet came together, sliding up and down with her rubbings.

"Oh...Peter...I want to...lick her...nipples..."

My mind cycled through sexual fantasies, grabbing one. I slid up towards Sarah's chest, putting my erection between her breasts. Sarah opened her eyes, looking at the one eyed snake now sliding back and forth between her chests. Like a trooper, having most likely seen this move on the internet many times, Sarah held her tits together.

"Beth...I fucking Sarah's tits..."

Beth wasn't phased.

"Oh...Peter...cum on her nipples..."

God, I wasn't ready to cum. I was merely moving my body, enjoying the feelings, lusting after my wife and daughter. If I came, the show would end. The night would end. The fucking of Sarah's tits would end. I couldn't let it stop quite yet.

"Beth...I want to fuck the bunnies..."

My body slid low again, pushing my erection between Sarah's spread legs. We nestled together, listening to her mom rub her wet folds of skin. The bed rustling to the movements of her head, the stretching and contracting of her legs. Beth accepted the change of subject without complaints.

"Oh...my bunnies...do it..."

I looked at Sarah, feeling the wet folds between her legs gently separate to my rigid, warm flesh. Sarah was very wet, and I imagined that she already made herself cum. Her eyes looked at me, wide.

"Have you done it...before..."

Sarah shook her head gently, confirming what I already knew.

"No...never..."

Beth confirmed what I knew to be the case too. She was an anal virgin.

"Can I be your first..."

Sarah softly nodded.

"Oh...Peter...yes..."

I pushed gently into Sarah, waiting for the barrier that symbolized her youth. Her innocence. Her womanhood. Her girlhood. I found it, like a small rubber band, taught and ready to snap. Sarah was biting her lower lip, stifling all sound.

"I'm entering you...now..."

I groaned hard and loud feeling Sarah's hymen snap around my penis. I kissed her, helping keep her quiet from any pain, pinning her arms in place to avoid any sudden movements. Sarah's eyes watered, fighting back the sudden shock and pain. I paused, deep inside of her, stretching her birth canal.

"Do it...bend me over...put it in my poop hole..."

Beth was on a frantic pace now. Her body was saying things her mind would never have let slip if her orgasm wasn't close. Nothing was going to stop her, and any image that came to mind, that propelled her, was fair game.

"Oh...Beth...you're so tight..."

I moved my mouth away from Sarah. She had recovered, settled down, and I allowed myself to slide back and forth gently inside of her. Sarah just lay back, legs bent and spread, letting her dad fuck her.

"Do you want my bunnies..."

Sarah was incredibly tight. Too tight. Tighter than I gripped myself while masturbating. There was little chance I would last long. I could try, but it was not going to be more than a couple of minutes, if that.

"Oh...Beth...I love your bunnies..."

Beth's breath was coming in spurts. She held her breath hard, hoping to let the orgasm build up. When it failed, she released hard.

"More than...Sarah's...tits..."

Oh fuck. I was close. It was going to happen whether I wanted it to or not..."

"More than...Sarah's...ass..."

My hand moved to Sarah's bottom, frantically rubbing it. Knowing that I was close to orgasm, desperate for one last feel. Beth just lay still, lost in her own world. Listening to my taboo sex talk. I just kept going, no longer concerned or able to control myself.

"Oh...I'm slipping my finger...in her ass..."

I did. Sarah just lay back offering no resistance. Her bottom inhaled me. I felt my erection pumping on the other side of her rectum. I came hard, no longer able to stop the long anticipated release.

"Oh...my god...I'm cumming in her...oh...shit..."

I felt my semen rush into her body, tight and fresh. Sarah just let it happen, feeling the warm spray of cum fill her pussy for the first time. Splay up against her cervix, spurt into her ovaries, too young to be concerned with pregnancy. She was being fucked for the first time. I moaned.

"Oh...Sarah..."

Beth was in her own wild world, on the edge of her own orgasm.

"I'm fucking her tits...oh my god...her nipple...on my clit..."

I let myself slowly deflate in Sarah, slipping my finger out of her bottom. Leaning back, I watched her mom frantically masturbate. It was no wonder she had such a hard time coming from my lickings. I'd have to probably triple my pace and pressure to match her form. Sarah leaned forward, wanting to watch. I slipped my penis free, dripping, and we both placed our chins on the bed.

"Oh, god...Sarah...I'm cumming...Oh my god...banana tits...in...bunnies..."

Beth's body jerked, releasing the orgasm she so feverishly worked out of her vagina. A deep moan escaped the pillows, Beth trying to muffle the sounds she was making. Sarah watch, unbothered by the imagery being used by her mom to generate the feelings.

"Oohhhggghhhh..."

Beth began to settle down, her body now shuddering at odd intervals. Her hand gently rubbed the last feelings out of her vagina. With a deep sigh, she turned to look at me, feeling the presence. Sarah had slipped out of sight.

"Oh...Peter...come here..."

I moved back onto the bed, dragging the comforter with me. I draped it around Beth and I, hiding our naked bodies from the world. From our daughter. The show was over. Beth kissed me passionately. When she finished, her eyes locked onto mine.

"I guess I might have to give you some more bunny time tomorrow...that felt so good..."

Beth didn't even mention the taboo nature of our fantasies. They were once again locked up and to be released only as needed. Only upon emergency. I guess tonight was one of those sexual emergencies that woman have, willing to let doors be opened that never usually would. To talk about it would be to admit the forbidden nature of it. I said nothing.

"Do you think anyone heard us...?"

Beth giggled slightly. Anyone most likely meant Sarah. I peeked out of the comforter, watching Sarah's white butt crawl through an open door and disappear into the darkness.

"No. I don't think anyone heard at all."