Don't Upset the Halloween Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and quickly took off my shirt and pants. Then I smiled as she gasped, "Oh my God, oh my God, you're huge. You're going to be careful with me, aren't you?" she said, her voice laced with wonder and lust.

"Oh God, I want to feel that inside me," she mumbled as I climbed between her legs and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her cunt. I liked Miranda a lot, so bit by bit I carefully worked the head into her warm pussy. I waited to give her time to become accustomed to the thickness before continuing. A gasp of pleasure escaped her lips as I started the process of burying the length of my shaft inside her body. She was lost in lust and raw emotion, her legs spread wide to give me access to her body as she grasped at me, pulling me further into her.

"Oh that's good, so good baby, fuck me baby."

Needing no more encouragement I started a steady rhythm accompanied by a continuing chorus of moans and groans of pleasure from Miranda. I didn't let her cum immediately. I kept her on the edge of cumming until she was almost screaming for me to take her over the edge and it was with some feelings of love for my friend that I finally brought her to a screaming climax.

Miranda lay on her back, legs spread, body bathed in perspiration as she struggled to get her heart rate somewhere back to normal. "Ahhhhh, now that is what I call a welcome," she said smiling at me before pulling me into another passionate kiss.

As my cock softened, we lay together in each other's arms.

"This is a crazy time to raise the subject but I've never seen you before and Brandy has never mentioned you. So, I take it you and Brandy aren't together as an item. Brandy is my best friend and I love her to bits. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her so if you ever tell me that you are more than just friends then I'm off limits. That ok with you?"

"Yes," I said with a wry smile. "Our lives are certainly entwined, and in a rather complicated way, but at this stage we are not as you put it, an item. So, no damage done."

"Good," she said with a wide smile. "Then would you like to carry me to my bedroom and we can have an action replay ... or two?"

***************************************************************************

I dropped in to visit Zac again the following evening but he was no better. Kylie was impressed. "Jeez Brandy, he's a real nice guy. You should hang onto him for a while," she said to her sister. Zac glared back at her.

A couple of days later, Kylie virtually dragged Zac out to help her with essential shopping. As luck would have it, they stumbled across me in the process. Sensing an opportunity, Kylie invited me to have a quick bite to eat with them at a local café.

"Ah Christ," moaned Zac as he doubled over with cramps.

Kylie rolled her eyes and we shared a knowing smile.

"I can help if you want," I said.

"Yeah," moaned Zac, "like what are you going to do, swap bodies or something," he said sarcastically.

I moved closer to Zac. "Face away from me," I said. "Come on, just trust me for a while."

As Zac reluctantly shifted his position, I started to slowly massage the lower back, digging my thumbs into the soft muscles. I continued to work the lower back area before moving higher to the shoulder blades.

"Now lean back against me," I said.

"Ah no, I think that's enough," said Zac not wishing to have any form of intimacy with his own body.

"For goodness sake Brandy, I'm only trying to help you. Have I hurt you so far? No? Well, just lean back against me," I said exasperated.

"Come on Brandy," said Kylie in support.

Zac leaned back against me.

"Now don't get alarmed, I'm not going to touch anything," I said as Zac lay back against me. I reached around Zac and slowly lowered my hands to Zac's hips, massaging inwards to his lower abdomen. "Relax against me, let your body and your mind go," I crooned in his ear massaging the area just above the pubic bone. At that point, even Kylie was having second thoughts, but relaxed as Zac let out a soft sigh.

I couldn't help myself. As I looked down, I had an eyeful of the swell of my own breasts so inviting as I massaged further down. My hands longed to take those boobs in my hands. I could feel my arousal growing yet again.

I changed position slightly and began to massage Zac's shoulders before moving to the back of the neck and finally giving Zac a full scalp massage, applying pressure to the head and temples. When I finished Zac was almost in a trance.

"Ok, that was nice," he said reluctantly. "Gotta go," he said suddenly.

Kylie and I watched as Zac stood and bent forward slowly headed for the toilets. Not for the first time I was entranced by the shape and movement of my own body. When Zac returned, we could see a marked change, walking upright, smoothly and without restriction.

"Thanks, I have to admit that I feel much better," Zac said somewhat embarrassed. But there was more, something different; I just couldn't place a finger on what.

A couple of days later I answered my cell phone. I was surprised to see my own number. Zac was on the line. "Kylie and I are having lunch at the same café, want to join us for noon?"

Moreover, if Zac had been less than polite and friendly the last time, then it was a different atmosphere this time. Zac sat close to me, was pleasant, attentive and even flirty. I trod with a degree of caution but soon relaxed and contributed to the joviality.

My mood shifted as I saw Billy Baxter crossing the road toward the café.

Then I heard the voices in my head. "Ok Brandy, it's crunch time for you. If Billy Baxter comes into the café now, you either get her back or lose her forever. You're not strong enough to handle Zac and Billy together, you will lose. We like being with you, cut us some slack and we will help you. No strings attached," they said.

I could feel the panic rising, I knew the stakes, knew I was losing control of everything. I stared in dread as I saw Billy point to the café and start to walk to the door. "It's a deal," I conveyed in my mind and undid the mental leash. I was immediately immersed in a flood of emotions and feelings. I felt a surge of masculine power and aggression, of calm and control, a preparedness for any conflict and in the circumstances an overwhelming confidence that I had never experienced before. Bristling with anticipation, I was ready for the fight.

I was totally unprepared as Zac reached to me. I was stunned as I looked into my own eyes and heard the words "kiss me." Uncertainly I pulled Zac to me and gently kissed Zac/myself for the first time. If the first touch was tentative, it was only momentary as I was overcome by my own emotions and we both threw ourselves passionately at each other.

I could feel the tears welling in my eyes as we broke the kiss. We were still in an embrace when Billy saw us.

"Hi Brandy, still ok for the party on Saturday night?" asked Billy smugly, if not a little uncertainly as he sidled up to our booth.

I felt a surge of relief as Zac dropped her head on my shoulder in a very intimate gesture and put an arm through mine.

"Look, I'm sorry Billy but I made a mistake. I'm not going, I shouldn't have accepted in the first place. I guess I was upset with myself and tried to take it out on him," she said looking at me. "I was wrong to do that to him and I was wrong to use you. But, I know what I want now. I hope you can forgive me," she said and gave Billy a winning smile.

"Humpf, well maybe next time, I'll give you a call later," he said trying to hide his anger.

Then everything stopped as I heard myself speak.

"Billy," it was only one word but laced with such calm authority and menace that everyone simply stopped and stared.

"Billy ... you're not listening. The lady said she's not going with you. She's not going tonight, she's not going tomorrow night and she's not going on any other night: ever."

I almost quaked, as I looked him in the eye before hearing myself continue.

"Now Billy, you know my reputation, so if I ever see you anywhere near her, phoning her or trying to speak to her, then let's just say that I'm not going to be happy, as a matter of fact, I'm not going to be happy at all. Do we understand each other?"

I could see the colour drain out of Billy's face. He couldn't speak, just nodded and quickly backed out of the café.

"Yeah, way to go girl," I heard the voices in my mind.

Then my alter ego leaned into me again. "Want to give me another kiss," she said looking searchingly into my eyes. Across the table Kylie smiled, pleased at the outcome as we tenderly came together.

Later we were alone in Brandy's bedroom. Kylie had gone to her fiancé's.

I was nervous as I contemplated the fact that I was about to make love to my own body. "Put's a different perspective on the comment 'go fuck yourself'," I thought to myself. Used to taking the lead "let me," I said as I gently stripped both Zac's body and mine. I knew what I liked as a woman so I didn't rush. Taking my time, I lay beside my former body. We rolled onto our side facing each other as our bodies came together, our legs entwined. My hand went to her back, gently trailing my fingertips up and down the sensitive skin and drawing my nails over the lower back where the crease above her ass starts. I could hear my alter ego purring. Leaning in, I gently kissed her slender throat before transferring the kiss to waiting lips. We hungrily devoured each other. Drawing back slightly, I gently cupped a breast. Lovingly I squeezed and fondled the whole breast, alternating between one and the other. I rolled each nipple bringing them to firm buds of desire. When I felt my lover relax, I sucked first one then the other nipple into my mouth; biting, chewing, stretching the tender bud.

Then I started to kiss my way down the willing body; stopping to tongue the sensitive belly button before allowing my hot breath to play over her waiting sex. Slowly, lovingly I ran the tip of my tongue the length of my lover's slit, tasting the sweet nectar. I thrust my tongue between the soft folds before slowly tracing it through the length and depth of the soft outer pouch. I stopped to flick the little aroused clit and was rewarded as I heard a soft moan. In no hurry, I ran my tongue back through the cunt lips, then changed direction, whipping my tongue from side to side. I could feel the increasing arousal through the wetness of the cunt and the hardness of the little sex bud.

The moans from her were becoming increasingly loud, passionate and almost continuous. "Oh God, honey, oh my God, that's beautiful, so nice, oh my God, don't stop, don't ... oh my God," I heard as the body in front of me started to push into my probing tongue. I felt hands grab my head as she sought more and urgent contact.

"Oh fuck, Brandy, oh fuck," then I shifted and lifted myself over the trembling body beneath me. Placing my massive cock at the wet entrance to her body I slowly thrust the length of my cock into her sex in one long, sensuous thrust. I felt hands on the cheeks of my ass pulling me into the body I had mounted and a pair of legs wrap around mine ensuring that my cock was nestled in her pussy.

"Oh my God, It's so big, I'm so full, it's beautiful, fuck me honey, fuck me," I heard and didn't need any more encouragement. It was long, it was slow, it was tender and it was bursting in passion.

My passion overflowing, I instinctively thrust my hips harder, faster pushing the full length of my cock into her willing cunt. She responded to the urgent thrusting with moans of pleasure. Fighting to hold her own climax, until I had brought my lover to that same state of nirvana.

Then the words of passion in my ear "Oh God, I'm coming, I'mmmm cummmiiinnngg, I love yooouuu aaarrggghhhh," as my balls tightened and I finally pumped my sperm into her cunt as it clutched the length of my cock.

I waited as our breathing slowly returned to normal. Tenderly I pushed a few hairs from my lovers face and traced the outline of her hairline. As I gazed at the beautiful face below me I was flooded with emotion, I felt a pain in my chest and a tightness constricting my breathing; I realised that I was falling in love with myself. As I struggled with the concept, I felt my lover's arms reach around my neck, pulling me down before placing a tender kiss on my lips. I found an immediate arousal in my cock and slowly started moving my hips again. Minutes later, my lover called out in the throws of passion and I again filled her with my seed.

I smiled as my lover spoke, "My God, if you do that to me again I'm going to die: overdose of orgasm," and we both laughed softly with each other.

"You know it's different in here now. We, the elements of your personality have taken over from Zac. In fact, it happened the day in the café when you massaged my curse away. When I went to clean up, it was all too much for him. He decided to tune out and we sort of ambushed him, we had been growing stronger all the time but I suspect you knew that. He was an arsehole. He's still here but more or less out of conscious thought and any decision making. We are in charge of the body. We just need him for motor skills for the time being. We can piss the rest of him out at any time. We can function in a fashion if you are around for guidance until you sort out the spell then we would love you to come back. If that's not possible then we have a choice; we either keep him which we don't want to do, or, you make us pregnant and we can develop your DNA again as the baby develops. We love you and we are happy to be you or be your lover. Just so long as you are around one way or another for guidance."

***************************************************************************

I asked Dani to join us. She was uncertain as I held her hands tenderly. "Look Dani, I expect that what I am about to say will sound incredible to you but I can assure you, it is all true, just listen with an open mind please." As the story unfolded, her eyes widened in stunned surprise and she continually looked at one then the other. She made no comment as I relayed the incredible tale.

"So, Dani, that's the story," I said, aware of her increasing look of concern.

"So, what happens now?" she asked, her voice wavering uncertainly, relaying her untold fears.

I could feel a well of emotion for the attractive young girl. I was painfully aware of my own role in compromising her.

"What I haven't told either of you, because I had to be certain of who was in my body, but ... I know how to break the spell."

For a moment nothing moved. Then the silence was shattered.

"Nooooo," wailed Dani in despair and she sank to the floor, her hands covering her face and she started sobbing loudly. And her voice became frantic. "You don't know what he's like; he's horrible, really evil and horrible. I knew something had happened after Halloween, he changed, I couldn't believe it, but it wasn't him at all it was you, you're lovely," she said looking at me. "I love you, I love being your sister, I love being your lover or whatever you want me to be. If he comes back now, especially after what we've being doing, I mean that was the one thing he hadn't done to me but he will now and it won't be nice, I will never be free, what am I going to do? "

I looked at Zac as Dani went on. A hint of desperation in her voice.

"Look, we can stay as we are, the three of us ... can't we? I mean, you two can get married, well ... if you want to that is, and I can live with you, we can be one family," she said through tear-streaked eyes. "Maybe we can both have his children she said looking at Brandy, yeah, I'm training to be a nurse, I can stay at home and look after all of our kids, I'd like that. Or you can if you want and I can work," she said.

She was wringing her hands nervously. Turning to Brandy, she mumbled on, the desperation showing in her body language and the tone of her voice, "I've never had sex with a woman before but ... well ... if you want to try; I mean you know, I'll let you do things if you want." Then her emotions overcame her again and she broke down sobbing.

I was only too aware of my role in everything that happened.

Then Dani pushed herself up on her knees. She reached out to me and fumbled for my belt. I put my hand out to stop her but Brandy gently took a hold of my wrist. She shook her head as I looked at her. Releasing the clasp, Dani pulled my jeans down to my knees. Without any fuss, she put a hand on my flaccid cock and took the head into her warm mouth. I gasped as her other hand cupped my balls and she gently rolled them between her fingers.

"Jesus," I moaned as I looked at the smiling Brandy. Dani shuffled closer and started sucking and licking the length of my rapidly hardening cock. She quickly developed a rhythm of sucking and stroking my cock with her hand and I could feel my hips start to move with her. I groaned audibly as she drew her teeth down the length of my now throbbing shaft. Dani was now sucking, licking, biting and stroking my cock, which was a rock solid pole of pleasure in her mouth.

"She's good isn't she," whispered Brandy and I could only nod my head in agreement as I felt my arousal.

Then Brandy moved into me, turned my head and pulled my lips to hers. Her mouth opened in a passionate kiss. I was rapidly approaching sensory overload as my core muscles started tightening.

"You can have this every day honey, and more, from both of us. Think about it," Brandy said as she kissed me again.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," I groaned.

"Cum on her face, in her mouth," Brandy said, her eyes glinting with lust.

"Mmmmm," moaned Dani. Then as my breath started to become ragged, she took my cock out of her mouth and started stroking my cock with long, soft strokes. She moved closer and opened her mouth to take my seed as she felt the first spasm in my balls.

"Aaaahhh fuck," I groaned as I blew the first load of sperm on her cheek, then into her open mouth and as the pressure weakened, I dribbled onto her chin and down her neck.

"Oh God that was so erotic, so sensual, so sexy," gushed Brandy.

"Please don't bring the old Zac back," pleaded Dani, "please." I looked at Brandy, looked longingly at what used to be me.

We both comforted Dani for a few moments. We looked silently at each other for some time, no words were necessary. Then I took their hands. "Well, where to now?" I mused.

Brandy said, "There you go. I don't know too many guys that have had two gorgeous women happy to live as a threesome family. God, I would hate to lose you as a lover, you're pretty hot in bed, honey. Therefore, if you choose to go that way we will make it work, there won't be any arguments, no jealousy from us. However, whichever way you go, someone has to make a sacrifice don't they? You're the man now honey. You have the most to lose; you stand to lose your own body and identity. Whatever you decide make your decision with the knowledge that we both love you. Do you think you are man enough to satisfy two horny sluts honey?"