All Comments on 'Don't You Have a Wife?'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved it!! I'm so wet now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Proofreading.

Six foot four, then the siblings were just under six feet. ? Always better to proofread for inconsistencies. Keep writing, you are doing well.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Not a into brother butt fucking

Pass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT to read

To read how Roger filled his sisters cunt with his seed.

dre_jonesdre_jonesalmost 7 years ago
Deserves more stars

Lit should have a bisexual category. So many readers freak out when any man-on-man sex happens. Personnally I loved it. This is a hot incest story! I suggest adding a comment at the beginning of stories like this, "contains man-on-man sex." Then hopefully the people that are offended will move on. Another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked the story BUT....

It seemed too wordy somehow... I don't mean it should have been shorter but it seemed there was a lot more emphasis on talking ....

AltautoAltautoover 4 years ago
reminds me of life here in the woods of Alabama

I have seen cousins and his wife but not siblings yet.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
Almost perfect for me

I realize these are your characters, not mine, but my own kink is that a wife's brothers and maybe father, who have had sex with her in the past, fuck and humiliate her husband. He's not good enough, not man enough, for "the princess".

They cuckold him to his face, and then top him.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Goddamn that was hawt!

My ideal fantasy is to fuck someone’s wife, while her husband fucks me in the ass and ultimately I nut in his wife while her husband nuts in my ass!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Don't You Have A Wife?:" - Twenty-six Year Old Married Mother and Sister, Rose And Her Twenty-eight Year Old Married Brother, Roger and Her Twenty-eight Year Old Father Married To Rose, Husband Tim.

I

m in agreement with a couple reader's comments about man-on-man sex not being categorized nor mentioned as an integral part of the story. I'm not a prude, but I'm not fond of same sex coitus (ergo, fucking). Being blind-sided by the man-on-man sex when it quickly happened as soon as the two brothers-in-law came into the house from work, instantly becoming a main theme of the story subject.

The historical action of the siblings, brother Roger and two year younger sister Rose was fabulous; I was extremely pleased that at least two of Rose and husband Tim's three children were sired by her brother. In fact that was mentioned the possibility of her brother Roger and her husband Tim's joint fuck-fest might have impregnated Rose with their fourth child...and possibly could impregnated a third time by her brother.

The no limits, three-person, contortionist sexcapade was difficult to follow due to the non-stop, convoluted and continual sex activity by two males chute-fucking (I am glad Rose was not chute-fucked) and dick sucking, and the several times Rose was also pussy-fucked, tits massaged, was hard to visualize, hands, arms. legs, torsos, genitals and two male assholes with the other's dick in the other male's ass, all in continuous motion was hard to understand, even after re-reading several times.

The writing is good, the sexual activity IS exciting (less the two male's chute-fucking), in particularly sister Rose having already being bred by brother Roger with at least two of his sister Rose, and husband Tim's children. Writer 'datura48' stories of pure incest and pregnancies is awesome in every aspect. I will continue reading his index of incest stories. I'm sure I'll find them very appealing, thrilling and "meat-beating" worthy!!!

KormakurKormakurover 1 year ago

Hot to read about 3some with her brother and hubby...Hot

boat8boat8about 1 year ago

This is so well-written, playing out the practised sexual dynamic between the three so well without losing grip on the narrative or the sexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...