All Comments on 'Doomsday'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimalmost 12 years ago

Quite liked it, both nice characters

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 12 years ago
A grand story!

What interesting things we learn from a good writer. Is cheating before the marriage the same, morally as cheating afterwards? Is there a difference between a vow and a promise? Presumably the vow is a stronger commitment than a promise. So she broke a promise, he broke a vow, which is a greater sin. So about the child.

She found herself pregnant. Odds were the husband was the father, lesser chance the the old boyfriend. Does she terminate the pregnancy because of it's uncertain paternity? There is a risk husband will find out, and it's likely it's his, and then the moral question or abortion. So she didn't, and it worked out fine.

Now he cheats, and she cheats and the sit down to talk. Both have sinned, both suffer from guilt, both regret the sin, and both seek forgiveness. In the end following Christ's teachings, the realize that neither of them is without sin and could therefore cast a stone, and went forth in their lives together and no doubt did their best to sind no more.

A lovely story of sin, redemption and love.

Chilley

double_t_sptndouble_t_sptnalmost 12 years ago
to many

you repeated yourself too many time's my man.Other than that it was ok, and that is a lot of fllavor from meLOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

double_t_sptn dares to flame you? Mr.......... " many time's " . I wonder whether he tie's hi's shoelace's on hi's shoe's or whether he use's Velcroe's?

And then his spellchecker, no we don't need no stupid Spellchecker, we have fllavor (?) or favour or favor enough. and in the space of the three Lines he deems it necessary to LOL for some unaccountable reason.

I am glad this site has writers who can write.

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bit of a formula piece

Winterfrog has written several stories along these same plot lines. The beautiful, attractive wife and mother pursued by a shameless marriage wrecker. Our hero must come to the rescue of course slipping over his own frailities (his cheating when away from home). In some other stories the seduction was much more complicated and took longer in the story to play out. Here the wife admits to a cheating of her own (and possible impregnation although the writer lets us wonder about this) days before their wedding. The hero takes the high road when he finds out about her unfaithfulness and decides not to hurt her mother and call off the wedding so soon before the ceremony. To me this last decision is just a tad ridiculous, why marry a cheating slut but I guess in Scandinavia cheating whether adultery or not gets a pass

for the good of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
slept with

her old boyfriend two days before getting married and our hero knew about it and did nothing, well that makes him a cuck and a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No matter what...

I have always enjoyed stories by Winterfrog. I just go along for the ride, overlooking mistakes and sometimes hard-to-belive events. I enjoyed this story also.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Tough Call

The husband lived a long time knowing his wife had cheated two days before the wedding and that he wasn't the father of the child.Technically he is a cuck because he knew but she never strayed again and life went on. Charlotte is a lucky woman because he values family over doing what he should do. Hard to call as to who wins in the exchange but I would go on to say that the winner was the child Amanda who got to keep her family intact.

Damn

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
you scanies

are a randy bunch. i liked this one though. good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
he knew she cheated before the wedding and still got married

I quess you can forgive her for one slip but the child is a different matter, how do you live with the fact you are bringing up someones elses kid. surely he should have held her accountable and sued the sperm donor here.before the child could reason. so i dont get his reasoning for letting this slide.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
This one was a dud

There are no redeeming characters accept the children. Wife is a slut not just for fucking exboyfriend just before wedding but for treatment of husband at party with the rich guy. That showed what she really thought of her husband of 7 years. She will cheat in the future after all she got a pass and a promise that he would do anything to keep Amanda from finding out. Next we have the cuck and that is what he is. Why did he get DNA test this was never explained. He is worse than her because he cheated and knew that she had done so and had a child he is paying for. Wimp. So there are no characters to empathize with. I gave this *** because I think your writing style and the plot was good although it had that one whole.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Different

Emotions, feelings, thoughts and images very well portrayed and detailed; however, the logic wasn't there.

Logic - He spent five years knowing Amanda wasn't his daughter and said nothing? Yes, he loved his wife and hoped she would remain faithul.

Tryst - With Annie, he didn't do that out of revenge for her conduct at the party with Edwin - although, she was shameful and apparently totally disregarded any self respect and definitely humiliated him - all saw it but his motive was purely lust and sexual enjoyment!

He is worse than her...he, without guilt or forthought, went ahead and had a good and sexy time. She, got tipsy with a former lover and Fiance and went too far - which, she regretted, so - is she a slut or cheater now?

Well, I would think she would have more to worry about in the future with his conduct but I also wonder what caused or allowed her to be disrespectful at the party with Ed?

Overall, enjoy your stories. This was different, well written and enjoyable. Whatever you do - Don't Stop Writing LW stories!!!

Thanks!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
DOOMSDAY IS REALLY STUPID IS DAY

but lucky for communications and a new day is born, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Too clever by half ! A veritable plethora of undertones overwhelm this story.

Ok. She cheated first but that was because she was drunk & needed closure from old love. Inadvertently, a child was born from the illicit tryst but he forgave & forgot because he saw that he was her one true love barring the goodbye boink she sent the ex-fiancé with. So years later , he cheats but with mitigating circus-stances.

The wife loved him so much that when she finds out his oyyjmmextra-marital carnal forary. She dresses up to cheat but that's as far as she was going to go. Honest. I appreciate the fact the author set up all these variables to consider. It must have been hard work & the strain was passed onto the reader.

The twist that he knew the daughter's actual father & concealed that knowledge till a crucial moment was , however,well conceived & imaginative. Four stars & my thanks go to the author .

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Open Marriage?

So you have a cheating slut married to a cheating wimp.

Sounds like an open marriage to me. Since they are already "swinging" maybe they could get something going with the rich guy and his trophy wife.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Nice story but too nicey nice ending

These two have some serious problems that the story papers over by treating it as if two cheating events cancel each other out. They don't and there is more.

First, wife gets drunk and cheats before they are married. I have a comment on the silly difference between a promise and a vow. Neither really matters. What matters is the respect for each other and that should exist BEFORE the marriage and is the reason to get married. Marriage is a recognition of something that should already exist. If you think that getting married magically makes your relationship better, you are dreaming. It's a public declaration of a respectful relationship that two people have developed. So when she cheats before the marriage it is just as bad as his cheating afterward.

But there is a BIG difference. He rationalizes that it's just one more fuck with a guy she had fucked lots of times before, so no big deal. Really, he decides to go ahead with the marriage because of her mother?? Really? That's one of the dumbest things I have ever read. But the actually big difference happens after the wedding. A child is born that is NOT his. He now has to raise someone else's daughter. Charlotte KNEW this but didn't respect him enough to tell him the truth. Further, it was no longer just another fuck, it was a fuck that resulted in a child. HUGE difference.

Then we get to Charlotte's playing with Edwin. Yes, it was pretty innocent except does Edwin hit on all women, married or not? She had no wedding ring? Yeah, his reaction, provoked by his friend's teasing was too much. But so is Charlotte's "One further word and you are sleeping in the spare room." That's the threat of a bitch. A good wife would reassure her husband.

His reason for cheating is crap. He did it just because he wanted to and he has no justification for it. Charlotte's cheating doesn't give him a pass.

So we get to the meeting and they each declare themselves guilty and remorseful and that all will be good going forward. Hallelujah! These two have to be the most remarkable people on the planet to be able to resolve such breaches of trust by just saying "sorry". Too neat.Too sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ped0?

get thee to an offender registry you nonce!

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Entertaining story

Who cares if they both did stupid things. The story sounds believable to me and I am not really worried about sins....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

There is no approach to the father to pay child support? The marriage survives, but any sense of lack of trust lingering?

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Working mutuality in an non ideal marriage

Working mutuality. The husband got free ticket for cheating after not DNA test proof child. (I do not understand why he married a woman who fucked other 2 days before her wedding? This was a whimp decide. ) He used the free ticket only once, because the blackmailer informed his wife, so both stopped the drift apart each other. It is not a ideal marriage, but this marriage may be succesful, because the children interest will hold them together and the time assists forget much. I do not think they want other type mutual connection as open marriage, both want to follow "ordinary" marriage. When the children will be 18 years old, they will be newer deciding point, but I think they will follow their marriage with high likelihood.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Author needs a native-speaking English editor

The writing was awkward. In some parts, the language problems were distracting and confusing. Overall, a more realistic tale than most of Winterfrog's stories. I wonder who informed hubby of the wife's pre-wedding cheating, and those circumstances. It appears he found out before the wedding-hard to believe he maintained his cool and went through with it. Even harder to believe that he then accepted his daughter, who was obviously conceived around the time of marriage. At some point, he got a DNA test-why? If he was willing to accept her anyway, what was the point? Unless he was bluffing during his confrontation with the wife? Clarity on that point would help.

Perhaps the biggest issue was one the narrator pointed out: the wife's quick acceptance of the truth of the anonymous information of her husband's infidelity, and quick plans for a 'revenge fuck,' without proof (whether we believe her claims of innocence re: her intentions or not).

I liked that the hubby laid down the law: no revenge fuck for the wife, or else divorce. She betrayed him worse than he ever did. He was apologetic, and was not planning on throwing her infidelity in her face until necessary. Not sure why he referred to his disclosure of his knowledge of her infidelity as a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BAD--SUCKED

FROG, Your stories are usually good. BUT this is ONe sorry fucked up story. I hope the next one is readable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Different...

Not the vintage Winterfrog you usually do, but like others have said...just to see you writing again makes it acceptable. Especially since she cheated and you knew about it from the very first. You would most likely feel you had a free pass subconsciously. and thus Annie. You stayed together for your daughter and that is understandable as well. Family is the most important thing in life for us mortals. Keep them coming Winterfrog, between you and StangStar, we get these cute short stories to entertain us. We have to overlook one here and there for both of you, but we look forward to reading all or most of them! OldMarineVet Ronrwood

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Winterfrog..."What Happened"

The wife cheated before the wedding, husband found out about it and did'nt dump her. Did you lose your balls somewhere. Please try to find them, many of us liked the old Winterfrog and his stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A really fast moving story

Tighly written with a storyline that was well conceived and constructed, and with a nice edit to make for a good smooth read. A nice ending too.

Thanks Frog for the good read, I think it is a very good believable story.

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Squaekums, Squeeek! Squeeek

It has recently become apparent that zed0, who’s never even submitted a story on Literotica, has been blessed with his very own, albeit somewhat confused, little anony“mouse” pet troll.

Is that cool or what? A non-author being called a nonce (whatever the fuck that is!) by a little annony“mouse” troll.

It really is rather precious!

Then you accuse me of being a nonce!?!? (whatever the fuck that is!)

Ooooo, Owwwie! Golly Gee!

That really hurt my feelings! LOL!!!

Next, I expect you will accuse me of being a ne’er-do-well

and a ruffian!

Or worse yet - a scofflaw!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

I laugh on your lapels, you zither brained twat! (I have always wanted to call some bimbo a zither brained twat, while laughing on her lapels. I thank-you for this rare and wonderful opportunity to do so).

Hah! I bet that cut you right to the “quick”

Eh Little annony“mouse?” LMAO!!!

I’m rather flattered, and somewhat amused, by your flatulent squeaking, and even though you lack originality, I do appreciate your effort. I really do!

I can tell it has been difficult for you to achieve such a mediocre level of banality, and I encourage you to keep trying, as all you can do is go up from here. Excelsior!

(That’s another obscure word for you, and you have my permission to use it anytime you want to).

I suppose I should be honored by the petulant squeaks of the little anony“mouse.” But methinks perhaps, she doth squeak too much?

I would wonder; What would motivate the little anony“mouse”

to squeak so fervently at “good ol” zed0.

Could it be that the little annony“mouse” might be one of our very own male bashing, bitch writers?

You know who I mean, one of the girls or non-men, who perhaps feel that zed0’s critiques have hit just a little bit too close to home.

Hmmmm????

Tell me little anony“mouse” what pen name do you use when you submit your drivel to Literotica???

I know! Let’s have a contest!

What say you all? My fellow authors, readers, and critics!

Who do YOU think the squeaky little anony“mouse” is?

C’mon little anony“mouse” give us some clues:

Are you a man, or a mouse? Or a woman? Or other?

Do you have any balls? And if so; how many?

Do you have a dick?

And if so, do you prefer your dicks anally, vaginally or orally?

Have any of your story submissions gotten more than two stars?

Have any of your story submissions gotten more than two readers?

Do you still live in your mothers basement?

And if so: are you over fourteen?

Do you still wet the bed?

What is your fixation with Sandusky and pedophiles?

Have you ever kissed a girl? And if so did you like it?

I will keep everyone updated through random postings on Literotica of who the front runners are. The winner can win up to a buck two eighty.

So stay tuned for more fun and games with zed0 and his little pet anony“mouse.” Squeakums! Squeakums

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AUTHOR:

You have allowed the comment by zed0 (07/04/12) "Squaekums, Squeeek! Squeeek" to remain posted as of 07/27/12. His comment had little, or nothing, to do with your story; it was insulting, sarcastic, contemptuous, hate-filled and apparently directed at another posted comment.

For feeding trolls: voted '1'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, not a troll, but Zedo IS an ass.

So, Zedo, put it where the sun doesn't shine. Winterfrog is a frequent poster and while some of the tales are not top drawer, they are almost always well thought out. So, until YOU start posting, Zedo, shut the F--k up.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
I liked the story.

Okay, it's a bit of 'love conquers all' tale, but there's nothing wrong with that. The characters come across as very human - because all humans are flawed and liable to make mistakes - its being able to accept a partner's faults (everyone has them!) that make for a strong relationship. Both of them did things that were wrong but, in the end, both were strong enough to see beyond that and know what their marriage and family meant to them.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SECRETS ARE NEVER SECRETS

when more than 1 people know, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Both are worthless cheaters

they deserve each other. If i am married and my other half cheats its over no reconciliation no i love you nothing. Its done. Those that cheat are worthless and don't care about nothing but whats between their legs they should not be married.

All cheaters and i do mean all should be shot.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Perfect solution and ending...

Thank you for writing.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Good job Frog

Although I don't understand the mentality that would allow him to marry her in the first place, I have been told that such things are common in your culture. I have read your stories for a long time and have seen you command of English grow better and better. I do have one request, please stop using the phrase "like hell". It has become annoying and it is time for you to learn new colloqialisms.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Frail humans in bad situations -

OK they fucked up and p[aid - the payment may or may not be enough for each but that was their choice -

Nicely done - and I agree the written english is getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

What a masterful tale in such a short story. You set us up with the beginning then turned the tables on us all. Kudos for the imaginative story

calflashcalflashalmost 10 years ago
story

always like your stories inc this one. You manage to weave a good tale in minimal length but few if any missing details

hebert100hebert100over 9 years ago
well crafted

thanks for a well crafted story. really enjoyed it.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
One Thing

I would have liked it better if he had falsified the DNA test. If he was actually Amanda's father and had lied to give the bitch a dig for cheating on him on the eve of their wedding. Sure, it isn't nice but either was her cheating. His one night stand was wrong, but not all that wrong in the context of her cheating. He should have dumped her before the wedding. Fuck raising someone else's children foisted of as if they were yours.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
ALWAYS HAVE A HOLE CARD

in case you might need it for an indiscretion. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheating

They both cheated I assume once it matters not before or after marriage each cheat they showed disrespect to one another, he was more rational about their action because he new that his daughter for sure wasn't his he must have used DNA. test on both of the children. She was acting like spoilt child thinking to get her own back on him cheating, but when he asked her who was the father of their daughter it hit home that he new about her cheat before the wedding. Which jolted her back to the reality of the situation that if she went out to cheat the marriage would be ended.

He married her because of a lovely caring mother in law he would get, I married my wife in spite of the future mother in law we courted for seven years and married for just over sixty years until her untimely death.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Good story albeit a little short

Nevertheless our Swedish writer is one of the best on literotica. I would prefer he could soldier on and give us some longer stories. But I do appreciate such a plain and straight writing without those lengthy tracts from "psychologists-wanna-be".

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHEN A CHEATER GETS CAUGHT

its best to have an ace-in-the-hole as a do-over, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

I prefer your "scorched earth" stories, but I enjoyed this one also.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Both cheaters no winner

1 star

Cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap…absolutely no logic or thought process..He just makes up as he goes along!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Gave up halfway through page one. Too damned much of a crapfest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He cheats she cheats but gets pregnant. Too much repetition of being sorry; after the 1st 10x, we all get the idea. Stopped reading after the 1st page as this was just words put on a page. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would have saved himself a great deal of grief if he had cancelled the wedding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous