Doorway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

I keep my hands around the back of her legs and move them further up and get to her ass to grope and massage it while I eat her pussy out. I continue to go and rather rapidly I bring her to orgasm.

She shudders and shouts as the orgasm subsides, she seems to have cum rather quickly something I take note of. I then stand up and she reciprocates, returning the favour getting on her knees and beginning to fondle my testicle and then licks them and then sucks them, all the while keeping my rock solid cock in her hand.

She then runs her tongue along the length of my cock before put her mouth over my cock and beginning to tenderly suck on my cock. First she keeps just the tip inside before putting more of my cock into her mouth. She sucks expertly all the while flicking her tongue around the moist meat missile inside her mouth. She keeps her fingers tending to my balls.

She lifts her head off my cock and then looked up at me with her eyes locked onto mine. She moved along to a raised rock nearby and lay down on her back on the edge offering her pussy for me to penetrate.

I moved toward her and rub my cock along her folds and feeling her wetness just before I plunge my cock deep inside and began to fuck way in slow, powerful and deliberate manner which bring loud and primal sounds from her mouth.

I began to fuck her in a more fluid pattern continuing to give her a fucking she is unlikely to forget. I continue to fuck away and she continues to voice her pleasure. I then lean in and instruct her to put her hands around my neck grip her legs around my waist. She does so and I lift her up and begin to fuck her while standing.

I feel her heart racing as our bodies are intertwined as I stand and she fucks me, riding my cock like it was a bucking bronco. We have been going for quite some time, her endurance is amazing, maybe even more so than my previous lustful encounter.

Our fucking continues as the hustle and bustle of the ocean teaming with life continues seemingly oblivious to this defiance of the laws of physics. She slides off my cock and plants her feet to floor. She turns around and bends at the waist and pointing toward her seemingly tight asshole.

I slowly slide inside and she is tight, her mouth verbal responses seemingly indicate as much, no words, but understand perfectly well the message she is conveying as my cock penetrates her asshole widening it as more my cock dips into her ass.

I then slowly begin a rhythm as I start to fuck her asshole and build up momentum, the longer my cock spends time up her ass. She voices loud approval as my momentum increases and her asshole widens.

While I'm in her ass she continues to rub her pussy bringing herself to another orgasm as I continue enjoy her ass and its lessening tightness. Soon she moans in delight as she rubs herself to another orgasm and the pussy juices slowly drip onto to hard rock below.

I then pull out of her ass and slip back into her pussy and continue fuck her with gusto, I hear her scream and legs' shaking as my fucking continues to bring out an animalistic rage from this alien woman.

I feel my balls beginning to swell as my orgasm nears and then arrives and I explode inside her as she too reaches yet another orgasm. We both relax coming down from our orgasms catching our breath. I lay back on a rock as she gets to her feet. She then turns to face me.

"Another challenge conquered Mr Cross, well done."

"Thank you."

"One more challenge waits."

Without another word she shifted to water and surrounded me, I then awake on a beach lying on the wet sand. I lift my head and look around to get my bearings; I look up and notice it is night. This confirms above all else that this is an alien world that I am on.

I look and notice a moon large and close proximity it is an amazing sight, then another not too far behind, then a third a little bit further from the second moon. I notice no other lights and as such I can view all the stars in the night sky.

I begin to smell something at odds with this forest, smoke, I turn to spot in between the trees flames, a raging inferno, and the flames appear to move through the forest leaving no path of destruction.

The flames congregate and head towards, I brace myself to quickly run into the ocean; however the flames then become stationary as they hit the beach and begin to swirl slowly as a figure steps forth from them.

A woman with long flowing red hair, fair skin, and slender body steps forth wearing clothes this time. A tiny dress adorns her sexy body. She steps toward me slowly and purposefully.

"I'm sure you figured out that I represent your last challenge."

"Yes, I have."

With she ignites again this time burning away her clothes and revealing her beautiful breasts all the way past her toned stomach, to her landing strip of red pubic hair. She is hot, rather literally.

"For our time together I will grant you some my power over fire, you will not burn or come to harm."

"Thank you."

On the sea shore she begins, first she gets down onto her knees and slowly starts fondling my balls and running her tongue along the length of my shaft. She then takes my cock into her mouth and the feeling is amazing, as she sucks and I feel what seems to be a metal piercing on her tongue gently running along the length of my shaft.

The similarities of these women seem to be uncannily human yet the do things that are not humanly possible. As these thoughts race through my head she ignites, surrounding herself in fire. I see hands of fire caress my balls and searing lips upon my cock, yet I feel none of the ill effects of flames one would encounter.

This experience is alien I think to myself as I look intently at her on her knees sucking away. I then place my hands upon her head and then she looks up to me and stops the fire surrounding her ceases.

I bring her to her feet and lead over to a large rock nearby by the beach. I sit down then lie back and I instruct her as she gets in position over my shaft and slides down slowly, releasing a lustful sigh from her lips as she just gets all of my girth deep inside her amazing pussy.

She slowly slides up then down, building momentum. I look up at her and notice literal fire inside her eyes contained by her extraordinary will, or is it power I think to myself, as she starts to slam down the length of my cock our fucking becomes furious as she screams for more; I oblige her with no hesitation. I soon feel trembling in her thighs which signals to me that she is about cum.

She reaches orgasm, whilst still fucking hard and voicing at full volume her approval. I feel her pussy clench around my cock and her juices slowly flow out as her orgasm resides. She slows her pace and looks at me.

"Put that thing up my ass."

I nod in agreement and she lifts herself up and begins to slide her asshole over my cock, she takes it in slowly, groaning with pleasure the more she gets inside her asshole. I lift myself up and place my hands around her hips and then guide her up and down as starts to ride my cock inside her asshole.

While she does that I rub my fingers over her clit and feel the moisture in full force. I rub the outer edges of her clitoral hood and this gets a response from her as she screams her approval. I then slid a finger inside, quickly following it with a second, and then a third. I finger fuck her pussy while my cock takes care of her ass.

I increase the pace of my fingering of her vagina and soon flames appear, this time more intensely and surrounding my body as well. Just like she promised, I am safe from harm as the flames surround me, giving of warmth but too much.

I soon find her cumming for the second time this night, as flames shoot forth from her vagina. All the while my fingers continue to repeatedly plunge into her pussy, while she continues to ride my cock and leaving her asshole all the more gaping.

She then lifts off my cock and gets her feet onto the sand, she turns around and proceeds to reach to her toes with the tips of her finger, offering herself to me. I get onto my feet and move towards her. I slowly enter her pussy and begin to fuck her doggy style, and we both find the flames surrounding us once more.

I fuck away; feeling my endurance now greater than it was when I faced the first challenge. I push on as she brings her torso perpendicular to my pelvis, as I continue to thrust inside her. I keep fucking her and seemingly bringing her to yet another orgasm. I feel more powerful, it seems to be a side effect of fucking these women.

She flicks her hair back as she gives in to lust and lets a third orgasm rip through her entire body creating bursts of flames to flare up from the fire still around us. She stands up as much as she can while my cock remains inside her pussy.

I proceed to fuck her with momentum causing noise to emit from the effect of our bodies colliding together. Her screams give me more impetus to fuck her harder, as I do I notice the flames starting to circle around us like some force field. I her leg starting to tremble, she would soon be cumming yet again, albeit after a longer interval than the last time.

I soon feel my loins brace themselves as I felt ready to explode and before long her body shakes with yet another orgasm, as my cock begins to shoot streams of hot cum deep inside her puss as her pussy juices flood down her vagina over my cock.

The flames become more intense and suddenly an explosion of sorts goes off with the two of us at its epicentre. The flames engulf us, but still do no harm. The flames shoot skywards and I'm certain can be seen for quite a distance. Then the flames begin to come back toward us with immense speed and soon the find their way back inside her.

We both collapse to the ground, panting, exhausted, but satisfied, fully. After some time lying there, and having caught my breath I turn to her and say "That, was amazing."

"I could say the same Mr Cross, no one, and I mean no one has ever fucked me like that."

"Thank you," I respond with a righteous grin.

"The challenges are at an end, and you are victorious."

With that she vanishes in flame and smoke. I close my eyes and drift away. I then awake from my slumber and myself in the forest I was when I first arrived. Then the three women who challenged me and fucked me appear before me.

The women I first met speaks first, "I challenged you to three, we three, ones whom required their lust to be sated. You Jack Cross surpassed these challenges and now you may return to your world."

"Thank you."

These three then shift to smoke, water, and fire respectively, and proceed to engulf me. I then awake, on the ground in front of the jungle pool where I found the doorway. I notice my clothes beside me and proceed to get dressed. I look up and notice the sun still more or less where it was when I entered the cave.

I look through my bag and my flashlight, and flares less the ones I had used, my camera, water and rations are all here. I feel renewed and know what I should do. I take in some water and food, and check my GPS and proceed to trek back to the campsite. I hack away and by nightfall I return, I find myself exhausted as return to my room.

I check the calendar and find that the day remains the same as does the year. I strip away my clothes and get into the bed and fall asleep. I awake later and find it is around 1 in the morning. I feel no urge to return to sleep so I pour myself a drink and sit back look out onto the stars.

I then find a thought popping into my head and that thought is of Emily. I never bothered to tell her that I wanted to see her outside this hotel. That little excursion could have launched me 200 years into the future but it didn't and now I have an opportunity.

I sat for hours thinking about what my life has become and what I will lead it to be, after watching the sunrise I get dressed and take a stroll outside. It's a little after dawn on a sleepy Sunday and all is still and then I spot Emily.

"Hey Emily," I announce.

"Hey yourself Jack, how was your hiking yesterday."

"Not that eventful," I reply, while keeping mind what actually happened.

"Well fresh air does do you wonders,"

Listen, Emily, I had time to think and there is something I must ask you, would you like to get dinner sometime. "

"Yes, yes I would Jack, and I'm glad you asked."

"I'm glad you want to go."

"I'll give you my number before you go later."

"Sure, Emily, I'll see you later."

I then headed back to my room and relaxed watching a little TV before I have to check out. Later I pack up my things and head to the reception. I settle my bill and as I look around I spot Emily by the door. I walk up toward her and she hands me her card.

"I'll call you later with a time and place, Emily."

"I'll be waiting."

B59001
B59001
72 Followers
12