Doreen is Pregnant Ch. 02

Story Info
Cuckold husbands encourages wife to have sex with Raymond.
3.7k words
4.43
108.1k
107

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,593 Followers

My wife Doreen was pregnant by our landscaper, Raymond, a young handsome black man. In the previous chapter I explained how I went from a downtrodden cuckold to accepting Doreen and her pregnancy. I had done much soul searching and admitted that I loved her too much to divorce her. She did not want a divorce either. As she began to show her baby bump, we were already having better sex than we had enjoyed before. I was constantly turned on and asked her to relate stories of her and Raymond having sex. Rather, I now referred to it as "Raymond fucking her" or "Her fucking Raymond."

According to Doreen, Raymond's cock was enormous. She described in vivid detail how hard he made her cum. When she admitted the affair, she told me that she knew it was wrong, but that once he had made her cum, she was addicted. She even admitted that she did not see how she could go on without the type of sex that Raymond had introduced to her. She referred to him as a "very good fuck". She claimed that she had no emotional attachment to him other than for sex. I know that sounds odd, but we now knew that Raymond was very deceitful in seducing her. He had deliberately played the race card and got her defensive. She thought Raymond was too confident and way too cocky, the way he carried himself.

After a couple of months into her pregnancy, I had finally fully embraced the cuckold role. I had done some reading about this when Doreen first told me about the pregnancy. As I worked my way through the hurt and shock, I began reading stories on cuckolding and looking at pictures on the internet. I found out how common it is in today's society. The taboo aspects of cuckolding and interracial pregnancy had appealed to me in a weird way.

After embracing my request to share details of their sex, Doreen began to loosen up to my new self. She gladly talked about "Fucking Raymond" and talking sexy just to get me off. When I fucked her with my little cock, I did not last very long. The ritual became fucking her, then eating my cum from her gradually enlarging pussy. Doreen got off to oral sex.

The humiliation gave way to exhilaration and I eventually asked her if I could contact Raymond and have him come over to fuck her again. At first, she was reluctant. I finally convinced her that I was serious. Since our sex life had taken a turn for the better, she seemed excited.

I called Raymond the following day. He was also wary about my motives. I filled him in on my love for Doreen and how I knew that my small cock would never satisfy her after having experienced his monster. Eventually he became convinced that we indeed had embraced the idea of the cuckold lifestyle. He too seemed pleased. I wondered if he was even interested in fucking a pregnant woman. I am sure he found some perverse pride in the fact that he had knocked her up.

We agreed that he would come over the next evening and let things take the natural course. I informed Doreen that evening that Raymond had agreed to come over once I convinced him that I was not going to ambush him. I helped her pick out her lingerie for the next evening. Her breasts we just starting to get even bigger. We decided on a dark blue panty and bra set under a long flowing sheer gown. She picked out a sexy pair of flesh colored heels. I helped her shave her legs and pussy. We both looked forward to the next evening. She asked what I intended to do while they were fucking. I asked if she minded if I watched.

"Are you sure you want to do that, Honey? Raymond is very large and I don't want you to feel bad."

I added, "That is the reason I want to watch. The way you described his cock and how he gives you these intense orgasms makes me horny and curious."

The following evening around eight o'clock, Raymond showed up with wine and flowers. We shook hands like there was never any bad blood between us. I poured us some wine. Shortly, Doreen made her appearance. She walked out of the bedroom with heels clicking and her sexy gown flowing behind her. You could see the contrast between the sheer gown and the darker panties and bra underneath.

She gave Raymond a quick kiss and took her wine. She knew that very shortly she would stop drinking alcohol completely. Raymond asked about her pregnancy and how she felt. Even though she had experienced some morning sickness, she was still very interested in sex. It could have been our new lifestyle, but she was always ready. We sat and talked a while. Doreen got to her feet and said we should all retire to the bedroom. Raymond looked at me and I just shook my head in the affirmative. He looked at Doreen. She smiled and said, "We both want him to be there. It is not going to happen otherwise. Robert is my husband. Raymond, you are the best fuck I have ever had, but Robert is the head of this household and will always be."

Raymond seemed a little ill at ease. I guess he had never experienced that before. If we had known him better at that time we would have thought that the cuckold wanting to watch was in his experiences. Raymond looked at me and said, "Are you sure you want to see me fuck your wife with what I have inside my pants?"

"Yes," I replied, "Doreen and I have talked about it at great length. She wants me to share the experience with her now that we have no secrets from each other."

"OK, man, just warning you."

"Thanks."

Doreen walked to the bedroom, finished her glass of wine and turned to Raymond. She asked me to remove her bra and panty set for her, but instructed me to help her back into the sheer gown. It opened down the front. I opened all the buttons for her and there she stood, naked under the transparent fabric. She was gorgeous. Her breasts were even fuller that her normal D cups. Her tummy had a nice little swell from the baby. She kept her heels on and made a production of swirling her sexy gown with both hands and arms.

She turned to Raymond and began unbuttoning his belt and pants. She pulled them down to his ankles. She then helped him out of his polo shirt. She tossed his clothing piece by piece to me. I folded each item and placed in on the dresser. His muscles were ripped. He was toned and big. His waist was slim, his buttocks full and his legs were rippled with muscle definition. I could not help but think that the two of them were a poster for interracial sex. They were simply the best of what each race had to offer physically. Doreen got behind him and faced him toward me. I could already see the massive tent in his boxers. She slowly began lowering his shorts until the bottom part of his cock came into view. As she continued, more and more of his cock came into view. She kept going until the elastic band was half way down his thighs. Still the head of his cock was not visible. She pulled down the last bit and suddenly his thick cock jumped up as it cleared the obstruction.

Even with having seen his erection through his shorts, I was still shocked at how long and thick he was. If I had seen a picture of this, I would have sworn that it was photo shopped. His cock bobbed with each heartbeat. The huge head was peeking out from his foreskin. There was already a shine on the head from his precum. The head was dark pink, just like Doreen had described. His skin stretched tightly around the head. Doreen approached and touched the shaft near his balls. She wrapped her hand partially around the big staff and seemed to be displaying him to me. She began sliding her hand up toward the plum sized head. She held the top of his foreskin and squeezed slightly. With a light grip, she moved his foreskin down from the huge head. She kept sliding his loose skin until the head was fully exposed. She moved his foreskin forward and stretched his skin until the head was completely engulfed. Then she moved the skin slowly back again. Each time she slowly exposed the head, more precum was flowing. She picked up the motion to smear his lubrication all the way down his cock. The fluid was literally dripping off the head.

Doreen looked at me. "Why don't you make yourself more comfortable, Robert? I have the chair set up for you. Take off your clothes and enjoy yourself."

I took that as my cue. I removed all of my clothing as quick as I could. I sat in the large comfortable chair and touched my small but hard cock. I knew it was pathetic next to Raymond's, but I had pretty much accepted that when I reconciled my feelings. Watching Doreen manipulate his cock and foreskin was having an effect on me. My cock was pushing big dollops of precum out. The sexual lubrication was streaming down my cock and pooling on my body. I was so wet.

"Now Raymond, be nice, but look at my husband's cock. We both wish he was bigger and we do the best we can. He is wonderful at oral and he makes me cum every time. You just, well you, uh make me cum vaginally and that is the most intense orgasm that I have had. Robert wants to watch closely as you split my pussy wide open with that monster."

She spread her sexy gown and moved up in the bed while placing a tall pillow under her ass.

"Honey, pull your chair over to the foot of the bed and watch as Raymond enters me. Raymond, go slow and fuck me like you did the first time. Inch by inch, you know how to do it."

Raymond got on his knees and spread Doreen's legs apart with his knees. She reached under his body and grasped his cock with her small white hands. She guided the monster cock to her glistening pussy lips. Slowly, slowly, he sunk the head into her stretched pussy. He stroked back and forth, adding an inch or two on each down thrust. Doreen was picking up the rhythm as he glided his black cock deeper and deeper into her. She wrapped her legs around him allowing me to see her engorged pussy and his large balls swinging as he pounded her pussy. He rose up as she pushed her ass off the pillow. I could see his cock pulling out on each thrust. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Her pussy lips were stretched so tightly around his huge cock that it looked like he was pulling her pussy out of her body on every backstroke. I could only imagine how it must have hurt her the first time he fucked her.

Doreen had whimpered several times as he plunged deeper and deeper into her. I assumed those were smaller orgasms. As he pushed himself further in, she began a high pitch moan. Her body was tensing up and releasing as he brought her to some small orgasms. Now, she began a deep guttural moan as Raymond pounded her wet pussy faster and faster. The moan came from inside her and pitched deeper and deeper until she could not take it anymore. She screamed and cried in loud voice.

"Oh, yeah, goddamn it, fuck my married pussy. Fuck me hard. Oh, fuck, take my white pussy. Make it yours, damn it."

"God, Robert, look at him split my pussy apart. It feels so good. Oh, yes, fuck me with that big black cock, Raymond. Take my married pussy. Fuck me. Fuuuck meeee."

These obscenities spewed out from my proper wife like a fountain of pure lust. She began hyperventilating and tensed up and groaned until she went rigid. Then she started fucking her hips and screaming. Suddenly she went limp and passed out. The room was eerily silent. I saw Raymond tense and then he began thrusting slowly, deliberately. I knew each stroke spewed millions of fertile sperm into my wife's womb. The sperm would be washed out eventually with no impregnation. My wife had already conceived a child with this black man and nothing would come from their sex acts for the next seven months.

Raymond relaxed and collapsed on top of her while she was recovering from her blackout. She emitted a sweet moan and some gasping as he remained in her freshly fucked pussy. I was jacking my little cock and when he came, it shot my cum all over myself. It was a huge mess on my face, chest and stomach. I dropped my cock and started smearing my cum all over myself. Raymond began moving his tight ass ever so slowly. It could not be, could it? He kept increasing his rhythm and intensity. Within two minutes, he was fucking her as the sound of his sloshing cum serenaded us all. Doreen was back into it. She was cooing as he pounded her.

He fucked her like this for at least fifteen minutes. Fucking hard and fast. She kept her verbal participation going. He stopped suddenly and rolled off of her. His cock was as hard as ever. The ebony shaft was coated with white foam as they had churned his cum into fuck butter. He moved her to a doggy position with her head facing me. He mounted her from the back and drove his slimy cock back into her ruined pussy. Doreen looked me straight in the eyes as he began pounding her pussy from the back. The sound of their combined juices sloshing was beyond erotic. She closed her eyes briefly as she experienced a series of small orgasms. When she opened them back each time, she looked into my eyes and mouthed the words, "I love you."

They fucked another ten minutes until he pumped her hard and stayed in place. She grunted and spasmed with another jolting climax. Doreen moved down from her hands to her elbow with her head in between her arms as she allowed him to inject another load of cum into her sloppy pussy. He came and came. He did not stop. He hunched his hips forward and pulled her back. He fell on his back onto the bed and still kept himself embedded in her foaming pussy. She rotated her legs into a sitting reverse cowgirl position. She rested on her knees while riding his cock like a horse. They were still fucking. It was unbelievable. He had already cum in her twice and had not softened or slipped out. This was unreal. He must be super human. They were still fucking. She rested with his whole cock penetrating her pussy and she pushed tightly down on him trapping him inside. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she had another convulsion and orgasm. She slowly began grinding on his cock again.

She pulled her legs up and drew her feet underneath. When she bounced up on her feet, her ass could rise again. She rose up almost all the way off his cock. Just the underside of his glans came into view. She let go and bounced roughly down on his tall cock. She only stopped when she squished and hit bottom. Immediately, she thrust herself up and down again. And again. And once again. And more and again. She was fucking him like she was angry. She thrust herself down so hard their cum splashed to the front and sides. And still she continued to fuck him. Raymond was now moaning as she abused his massive cock. Another ten minutes passed with Doreen's eyes closed and rolled back. One last bounce and she planted her pussy on his cock and held still while she erupted in tears and laughter, hysterical crying and shrieking. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen and it was real. It did not compare to any adult video I had ever seen. One would swear that it was acting, but there I was, jacking off again, knowing that she was possessed with pure lust. I came again. Raymond shot another load into her pussy.

How could any man cum that much? How could any woman have that many intense orgasms?

As she cooled down, she raised up slowly off his huge black cock. When her pussy cleared the head of his cock, she let go a huge stream of silky white cum all over him. Their combined juices drenched him. Doreen was smiling.

"Honey, come closer and look at this mess."

I did just that while she had slid her ass back to allow me to view. Her pussy was stretched out so big and it had not closed back up. I saw Raymond's spunk running out of her hole. He was coated with their combined juices and relaxing in the afterglow of a good two hour fuck session. They were both sweating. The cum was all over both of them and the sheets. She had managed to squirm out of her sheer gown while they were fucking, but it also had cum all over it. Doreen relaxed and the cum came oozing out of her distended pussy. She looked into my eyes as the flow kept coming.

"Did you cum, Honey?" She said. "I was distracted, but I saw you jacking off a couple of times."

Later when they got up, it looked like someone had dumped a bucket of liquid onto the middle of the bed. Luckily we had a mat under the sheet which would absorb everything. Raymond got up and started putting his clothes back on.

"Raymond," I said, "This was hard for me in the beginning. I think Doreen explained the pecking order here. I know you deliberately seduced her and I can never forgive you for that. But, man that was the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen. After hearing what you did that made her so addicted to your cock, I still did not imagine what it was like. I see now that I can never satisfy her sexually again. I do love her and that is the only reason why I could watch you ravish her. She was right and I understand now. I hope you will come back and service my wife whenever she desires."

Raymond thanked me for being so understanding, not to mention so turned on myself to see Doreen get totally fucked. He asked if we wanted to retire to the living room and have a few drinks before he left.

Doreen interrupted, "No, Raymond, you may show yourself out. You just fucked me good. Now I want to make love to my husband.

Raymond respected her wishes and left quietly. Doreen lay back and extended her arms to me. My cock was hard again. Gone were the days of anxiety and erectile dysfunction. I lay between her legs and she guided my little cock into the void between her legs. I was still wide open. Unbelievably wide open. I did not see any way possible for her pussy to return to its normal size. I sank in all the way. My cock slid and slopped around in her still creamy pussy. I bounced up and down. My cock felt strange like I was fucking in a bucket. There was no friction around me.

I had already cum twice, but I was pounding her stretched pussy as hard as I could. Where Raymond bottomed out in her cervix, I bottomed out when my pelvic bone contacted hers. There was still at least six inches of her pussy that I would never touch. I had thought about trying to satisfy her with a big dildo, but after having just witnessed the real thing, there was no way that would work. I kept pounding until my arms and legs were beginning to cramp. I felt my third orgasm coming finally and felt my release. I think it was a dry cum, because I never felt my cock spasm. There was still plenty of cum in her overflowing pussy, so it made no difference. Thirty minutes later, after we snuggled, she got up to take a shower. Cum was still running down her legs. The bedroom smelled to high heaven of sweat, cum and sex.

I followed her into the shower. We hugged and kissed as the warm water ran over our bodies. I soaped her up and she washed all the cum off. She soaped me up. She paid particular attention to my soft, red cock. She washed my balls, but there was no way it was going to get hard again.

We continued having sex several times a week as her belly grew. She was still enjoying our love making. I was enjoying it more and more. My acceptance of the role of a cuckold actually surprised us both at first. She never belittled me. I had no desire to be humiliated verbally like some of the stories I had read. It seems that some men derive pleasure from being dominated. Raymond may have impregnated my wife, but she would not allow him to disrespect me. That is unless you believe that the ultimate disrespect to the cuckold is to impregnate the wife. In our new lifestyle there was a distinction between sex and humiliation.

We had agreed that she would not fuck Raymond after the seventh month. From that time on, I fucked her from behind as she lay on her side. She was definitely not having any orgasms on my little cock. She really was good with not cumming. She told me that getting me off until her due date was my reward for letting her continue to fuck Raymond.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,593 Followers