All Comments on 'Doreen is Pregnant Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A fun story to read!

I'd like to see a third chapter, with hubby rocking the black baby in his arms while his wife gets her fill of that big black cock.

Ele08082015Ele08082015over 6 years ago
Excellent

Hope you write more and continue on with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

Loved this story of love and lust, I agree with the earlier comments and hope you continue this excellent story line. For this husband he is experiencing an orgasm like never before as he watches his prim and proper wife submit to her lover and moan out so many dirty words from her mouth, "take my married pussy...fuck me with your big black cock...make me yours". These acknowledgements of reality will serve to make everyone a blur of lust. It will cause the black bull to hump harder and faster and cause the husband to stroke his dick faster and faster until finally the wife moans in orgasm and the black man explodes into the married white pussy as her husband witnesses the depravity and shoots his seed all over himself and the floor. The husband can look at his wife's now ravaged pussy and know that while she is his bride she is another mans dirty whore. After her first baby I am certain there will be more...many more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

WoW, That Raymond is a virile fucker. But there is still time for an abortion. he could still come round and give here some good loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BBC

As usual I don't understand willing cuckolds most certainly they have a pea sized brain situated in their cock ends.

To the writer as it was the first time watching he should have an agreement to take pictures of the event not showing any faces or any way that they could be identified so his wife could have a birds eye view of the occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

god but her husband is one stupid bastard time to grow some balls and get the hell out

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Loved it

I really loved this chapter where the husband gets to see why his wife is addicted to black cock. The wife's addiction is why she is pregnant and may result in future black breeding sessions. Keep writing.

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomeabout 3 years ago

My wife fucks a black married co-worker. I found out about their affair when a woman she works with told me about it. It had been going on for 2 years. When I confronted her it took her about a month to admit it. I had threatened to tell their boss. I knew something was going on. She was faking organisms with me and I could feel she was larger down there. She told me she couldn't stop seeing him because he pleased her so much. I'm an average 5 1/2" he's close to 8". She told me she loves me but I can't please her unless I go down on her. I love her and decided she can continue to see him because I don't want to lose her. They have a rental ghetto room which costs $250 per month. They meet up 2 to 3 times a week for an hour. I have never watched them and don't want too. I guess I am a closet cuckold because it does turn me on thinking about them. And now I want her to stay dirty until I go down on her. I love the smell and taste of him on her pussy and breath. And she most always gets off when I'm eating her. But I know she is thinking about him. She does let me fuck her afterwards but just lays there without any emotion. But at least I get off so I'm not love starved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great wife, wonderful life, beautiful black baby... as good as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really loved the story. There is nothing I wanted more then to feelmy wife's belly swell with an interratial baby. I was way too excited when my wife told me that she was invited tobjoin a black couple in a threesome. I should not have pushed for her to have unprotected sex with him coming inside her hyper furtile vagina until I she was comfortable with fucking another man. I only told her how important it was for me to eat his cum and not how much I wanted her to give birth to a black baby. I just wish I had gone slower and let her get used to having a boyfriend. Before I talked about her going bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a delightful marriage! The superior man goes six inches deeper, and the wife is honest enough to enjoy that. The sperm feels good pumping at her cervix. So her wimpy husband learns to understand her liberation and empowerment. Black cock pushes the sperm in her cunt, and the white boy pushes the baby carriage. As it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very lovely stuff indeed. The superior Black lover impregnates the marriage, and hubby pushes the baby carriage. A good example for the community. I hope you're in for a large family. And I hope you'll go ahead and taste the stronger man's sperm yourself. Cream pie is a delicious substance, and one that any cuckold should cherish. Taste that used pussy, the Black Alpha's masculinity. It'll do you good.

secondsamuelsecondsamuel12 months ago

Loved it. Occasionally, your dialogue turns into speeches, sexy sexy speeches.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, it looks like hubby is in for a long period of mixed race kids. Probably should buy some double strollers just in case. I like that Dorren seems to love her husband for real. After her next kid from Raymond, he may pass her off to his lawn crew to take care of her. I am kind of surprised that Robert and Doreen have not had anal sex, nor has Raymond taken her there either. So far, Robert has not been forced to eat Raymond's cum from her pussy, nor had to fluff Raymond before taking Robert's wife. What a loving couple so far.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story .I hope it's all true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous