Doreen is Pregnant Ch. 04: At the Party

Story Info
Wife joins ladies for a black stud party.
2.9k words
4.43
64.7k
70

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,593 Followers

After our daughter, Patti, was about five months old, Doreen was invited to a special party at Sharee's house. (See Chapter 3- Doreen Delivers) I was left to baby sit. Since I had not met the other mothers or fathers, I was not yet invited to the guy's babysitting party. As I mentioned at the end of Chapter 3, Doreen dressed up for the party, but did not wear any panties or a bra. Her breasts, while she had expressed milk with the breast pump, would not make it for very long before she started leaking milk. This had become part of our sex play both alone and with Raymond. She gave it no concern at all when she left. She had given me more than enough milk to satisfy Patti, so there would be no emergency even if she stayed out late.

Doreen came home around midnight. Patti was fed and down for the night. Doreen's top was a mess. She had milk and what I assumed to be cum all over her. Her hair was destroyed and sweated back in front. She had promised to tell me everything and she did. From the best recollection of her telling me what she remembered, this is what happened at the "get to know you" mixer:

She arrived after Judy and Barbara. They offered her a drink, but she would only drink ginger ale because of the nursing. The other girls were having wine. After some small talk about the kids and husbands, they asked Doreen if she had any problem with some of the guys coming over. They wanted to make sure that she wasn't unaware of the type of party they were having. She did notice that Sharee, Judy and Barbara all had on long robes with high heels. She thought that was a little odd, but it became apparent later. The girls called it "Fantasy Night for the Guys".

After more chit chat, Judy and Barbara told Doreen that they would show her the game room. It sounded reasonable so Doreen followed them back. To her surprise, the game room was decked out with a large bed in the middle. There were chairs surrounding the outer walls. A table was in the corner with drinks, ice and snacks. Doreen heard the doorbell ring and assumed that it was some of the guys. She did not know who the guys were, but she suspected that Raymond might be one.

Sharee led the men back to the game room. Doreen knew what type of games they were going to play. Sharee introduced the men to Doreen. She knew Raymond. Alex was a very light skinned black man, stocky and muscular. Donte was a little taller than Alex and a little darker. Donte looked like a power lifter. Last was Malcome. Malcome was six eight and weighed close to 300 lbs. He was coal black and had the prettiest white teeth and a gorgeous smile. Doreen liked his looks from the start. The guys took some drinks and snacks and got to know Doreen. The other ladies were plenty attentive to the four black men. In due time, Sharee announced that the ladies were going to freshen up. They all four left the room and let the guys socialize awhile. Sharee passed out a number on a piece of paper to each of the three girls. Doreen did not get a number as this was her first time.

Sharee left the other three women alone and went back into the game room where she passed out numbers to the guys also. When she came back, she had the girls reveal their numbers. Sharee had number 1. Barbara had 2. That left Judy with 3.

"See you later, girls," Sharee said.

Barbara and Judy took Doreen by the hand and led her back to the game room. They turned out the lights and turned on two spotlights mounted as each end. A camcorder on a tripod was at the side close to the bed. Soft music was playing and the guys had drinks in hand. The ladies took up chairs and the guys followed, each sitting beside two women. Barbara stood up and asked, "One?"

Donte got up and moved to the bed. He sat down and waited for Sharee to enter. She opened the door and strode out in a sexy scarlet corset with white garter straps and white lace trim. The top was cupless and her D-cups were standing out. She had on no panties and her pussy was totally nude. She wore suntan stockings held up by the elastic and attached to the garter straps. She approached Donte and kissed him firmly on the lips. She pranced around the bed and preened to Donte as if seducing him. She opened his shirt and pulled it off. The same with his trousers. She had him remove his shoes and socks himself. When he was down to his briefs, she stood him up and displayed him to everyone.

She moved around behind him and quickly pulled his underwear down. His cock was almost completely hard. It was a nice black spear which would grow to ten inches and was very thick. She lowered herself to her knees and took him in her mouth. His cock was at full attention and Sharee had trouble moving her lips around the thickness. When she got up she displayed his hard thick cock to the group. The ladies all called and whistled. Donte placed his hand on her hips and began feeling her ass below the corset. He then placed both of his hands on her lovely breasts and sucked the nipples into his mouth one at a time. She threw her arms around his neck and hiked one leg behind his naked ass. He reached down and rubbed his finger in her glistening cunt.

Sharee sank down to the bed and got on all fours. Donte assumed the position behind her and rubbed the head of his thick cock along her waiting slit. As the lubrication spread over his cock, he moved closer in and guided the glistening head into her waiting pussy. Just the head at first and then slowly he entered her. She breathed an audible sigh and spread her legs more.

"Fuck me, Stud."

"Ram that thick black cock into my sweet white pussy."

"Make this pussy yours."

He thrust and buried the whole shaft into her pussy.

"Oh, god, yes. It has been too long. Fuck me deep."

Donte established a firm rhythm and forced himself deep into her. She was taking this thick log of a black cock and begging for him to fuck her harder.

"Fuck your slut, Donte."

"Tear my white pussy up. Give it to me. Give me that black cock. Knock me up again."

Donte was cooperating. He was fucking Sharee forcefully. He held her small waist in his hands and thrust his hips into her ass. The sounds of sex filled the room. The audience whistled and shouted encouragement.

"Fuck that white bitch, Bro."

"Bust that white cunt, Man."

"That's it girl, take that man. Make him fertilize your womb."

"Make him cum, Sharee."

He pounded. She squealed. He gasped and lunged into her beautiful ass. He sunk his thick black cock all the way to her cervix and shot his black baby sperm into her. He pounded and pushed himself deeper than he had ever been in a woman. He was on a mission to fuck a beautiful white woman.

She began cumming and still he shot his cum into her. She moaned her continued climax and lunged forward on the bed. Donte still kept his huge cock in her and sank onto her fucking her all the while. She was moaning.

Doreen said that she was so aroused at this that her pussy was leaking copious amounts of lubrication. Barbara and Judy were rubbing themselves also along with stroking the cocks of the men sitting next to them.

Donte got up. His cock was still almost hard. It was leaking the remnants of the his huge load of cum. Sharee got up and stroked him. She bent down and licked the last dollop of cum off the tip of his cock. She kissed him and led him out to the bathroom.

The couples got some more drinks. Sharee came back in the room and shouted, "Two."

Judy stood up and removed her robe. As I later got to see for myself, Judy is a very pretty petite brunette. Her baby was three years old at that point. She was probably the first conquest for Raymond in their neighborhood. She had recovered fully from her pregnancy. Doreen said that she was a fitness fanatic and a runner. She is about 5'-2" tall and has a dynamite figure. Her breasts are a full firm C cup. Her ass is very prominent but not fat at all. The thing that sets Judy off from most full cup petite women is her tiny waist. When she tossed her robe, she revealed a white half cup bra which showed her large areolas and breasts. She wore a garter belt to match the half bra and both were trimmed in baby blue. On top of the garters, she wore a pair of white and blue trim crotchless panties. Her stockings were a deep coffee color. She strutted forward in her nude platform heels and called, "TWO".

Raymond rose and called out, "TWO". Judy squealed her approval of getting to fuck Raymond, her baby daddy. Judy had him out of his clothing in nothing flat and proceeded to give him an all star blow job. Barbara told Doreen that Judy gives blow jobs like a porn star. She was the only one who could deep throat Raymond and the girls and guys all loved her performance. Judy was taking Raymond's cock all the way down. Her throat was bulging like a lizard each time she thrust her head forward and swallowed his thick cock.

Doreen was so impressed with Judy's talent that she spent a lot of time describing the blow job. When she had Raymond lie back on the bed, she mounted him and fucked him hard and deep. Raymond in turn fondled her breasts and pinched her big nipples. He held her hips and followed her motion. Raymond had exceptional staying power and Judy kept fucking him. She looked like she could go on forever. Gradually, she began to slow her thrusts and sink all the way down on his eleven incher. They came together with Raymond shooting his voluminous load into her pussy just as she convulsed to a hard long orgasm. Judy began moaning louder and louder until she spasmed and fell forward onto Raymond's sweaty body. They lay together for a long while until Judy got up and preened to the onlookers. She held her pussy until she got up and then removed her hand and started walking toward the bathroom.

As she walked, Raymond's cum began flowing from her ravaged cunt and started running down her legs. She left a trail as some dripped directly on the floor. Raymond got up and followed her to the bathroom while everyone applauded the effort and skill of their coupling.

After a short break, Barbara got up and looked at Alex and Malcome. She turned around and dropped her robe. She was in a long flowing black gown that was so thin you could see all of her body. The gown had some lace and opened all the way up the front held only by two small button and loops at her breasts. Barbara is 5'-8" tall and over six feet in her stilettos. Her breasts are delicious and at least DDD cups. Her body is like a goddess with a great ass flowing to long lean legs. You definitely get a model look from her. Malcome stood up and gave her his hand. They walked gingerly toward the bed. This was a good match since Barbara was the tallest woman and Malcome was by far the biggest man. Just how big was about to be revealed to Doreen.

Malcome removed his clothing quickly and stood sideways. His cock was unbelievably big. Doreen was overcome with how long, thick and black it was. Malcome is very black himself, but she said his cock is even blacker. He had no pubic hair and this made his cock look even bigger. He guided Barbara in front of himself with her facing the audience. He cupped her magnificent breasts and held them out for inspection. His hands moved to slit in the gown. He grasped the gown near the waist and spread it wide like butterflies' wings. He opened it up and revealed her body to all. Her pussy was shaved except for a small landing strip above. She posed like a model and showed everyone her body front and back. The guys and girls all whistled.

Malcome sat back on the bed with his legs over the side and his feet on the floor. Barbara dropped the robe and crawled onto to him. She slid up and kissed him long and deep as he fondled her body. She moved up more. Malcome pushed his arms under her legs and lifted her whole body up. He moved her up and forward and let her pussy down on his mouth. He proceeded to suck and lick her pussy while she came over and over.

When she could stand no more, she guided herself down over his cock. She lowered herself to take the tip of the massive cock. Her pussy swallowed the head and she moved slowly downward inch by inch. He held her hips and fucked her slowly before she moved even further down on his cock. She came twice more before she got to the bottom. When it was over she had taken his twelve inch cock all the way up. His girth was more impressive than the length. Doreen could tell that Barbara and probably all of the women had been fucked by such big cocks that they could stretch enough to accommodate. Doreen was wet and flowing. She fingered her own pussy until she came.

Malcome thrust into her over and over. She grunted and groaned with each stroke. He easily held her and allowed her to fall over his hard cock. Each stroke revealed the space between them and showed his ebony cock coated and shining from the lubrication between the two. Malcome groaned and said, "Here it comes, baby"

"Yes, Malcome, shoot my cunt full of your fertile seed. Knock me up, baby. Fuck this married white pussy and give me a black bastard child."

Malcome shouted, "This white pussy is mine. She can't fuck no skinny white cock no more."

Malcome rolled Barbara over and let her lie on the bed. Her pussy was red and ravaged. It was still gaping open and the cum was starting to flow. Each heartbeat seemed to propel the flow. Everyone stood petrified as they watched the cum gush out of her. She slowly rubbed her engorged clit with some of the juice. The cum was running down her pussy into the crack of her ass and onto the linens. Doreen was also impressed that Sharee had a plastic mattress protective lining under the fitted sheet. Barbara's pussy looked like a drenched newborn. There was so much cum running out of her that it seeped under her ass. Finally the flow lessened. Barbara got up and bowed to the audience and headed toward the bathroom.

That left Doreen and Alex. Sharee looked at her questioning if she wanted to fuck Alex. Doreen was so hot that she got up and pulled his pants down and started sucking his long cock. She said that it was not as big around as the other guys, but it was very long. She sucked him and took him as deep as she could. Alex did not have the staying power after watching all of the couples fucking. He began shooting off in Doreen's mouth. She pulled back and allowed him to finish. She was targeted in the hair, face and front of her top. Her body was drenched. Her face was a mess and her makeup was ruined. She had been leaking milk since the start and it had the front of her top and skirt wet through and through. Her breasts were now so heavy that they were plastered with her top. She looked like she was wearing see through clothing.

The rest of the evening was pretty much the same. Raymond fucked Doreen and shot another load into her married pussy. Doreen said that one of the highlights of the evening was watching Judy deep throat Malcome. She would not have believed it possible. Malcome came while he was in her throat. They thought Judy would surely suffocate, but apparently she was a veteran at deep throating black cock.

Everyone had to get home. The children would all be asleep by then. Barbara and Judy walked home in their robes and high heels. Sharee let Charley sleep over and promised to pick him up first thing the next morning. Doreen drove the short distance to our home and regaled me with all the details as best as she could remember.

Having passed and enjoyed the first orientation meeting to the club, Doreen was already accepted. The girls assured her that they would plan a more family friendly outing soon so everyone could get to know us. We were waiting for the invitation and looking forward to the adults only gathering also.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,593 Followers