All Comments on 'Doreen is Pregnant Ch. 04: At the Party'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love the story

Great story, not sure pregnancy is necessary but lovefucking many hung black men, bringing husband along to watch and play. Great when he’s also bi and loves black cock as much as I do xoxoxoxo Annette

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Good story

This was a really good story. I loved that a couple of the women begged the black guys to knock them like all white girls/women should be.

garter2000garter2000almost 4 years ago
Omg ... I’m sissy cross dresser ..

so I went crazy when I read the following from above: When she tossed her robe, she revealed a white half cup bra which showed her large areolas and breasts. She wore a garter belt to match the half bra and both were trimmed in baby blue. On top of the garters, she wore a pair of white and blue trim crotchless panties. Her stockings were a deep coffee color. She strutted forward in her nude platform heels..

So he’s my outfit I’m wearing https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/sissy-dolled-up-in-crotchless-panties-11056949

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I liked it cause I been at some Sex and Swinger parties and you never know who you going to get to Sleep with or who going to pick you to be with or Please them even. And theres always some there that like to watch and just encourage others when they busy having Sex. Yeah it does get crazy like that at times at them parties.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, it did not take too long before Doreen started with other black guys. Next I would assume that she starts taking some home with her while Robert is at work, or with some guys in hotels, bars, alleys, gloryholes, black fraternities, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous