All Comments on 'Doretta's Mistake Ch. 02'

by amasterfound

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
Well done....

...though I'm biased, of course. Love ya, babe. Very hot BDSM, anal, group, incest mix....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More More More

When is the next chapter comming????????Can't wait!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another asshole

another asshole writer that doesn't have the brains to put a bdsm story in that catagory they don't have it for laughs try useing it so the people that don't want bdsm don't have to put up with idiots that can't bother to put a story in the proper place

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story

BDSM and incest is a fantastic combo, imo.

And to the idiot that was complaining, guess what? You didn't have to read the story if bdsm is so horrible in your opinion. And as the story does have incest in it, it belongs in this category as much as in the bdsm one.

notsurewhichnotsurewhichalmost 13 years ago

i enjoyed your story so much... it was one of the best ones i have read in a long time. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

These are great please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Great series, Will you release more?

- o

MisswolfieMisswolfiealmost 6 years ago
More please

Both of those stories are awesome please write more

white_lacewhite_laceover 5 years ago
Another Chapter please

Both of those stories are awesome please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Write some more chapters

It would be very much appreciated if you were to write more chapters of Doretta's conditioning to being a slave to her brother. There is so many ways her brother can discipline her that it would take some time to write them here. Loaning her out to his friends, training her as a pony girl, taken to a glory hole, leaving her in an alley, etc. Would love to see her in the basement dungeon with so many different whips, canes, floggers, spanking benches, X-crosses, etc. Leave in the pov of Doretta as she experiences her punishments. Does she like it, what does she hate? We know her brother lovers her and has some compassion but there is that sadistic streak in him that needs to be explored. More please though it has been some time now.

AmariaBlackAmariaBlackalmost 3 years ago

As I'm sure you've seen from the comments that a lot of us would really like to see more happen to Doretta. I'm really into the BDSM scene and I would have loved to read a story about Frank and her brother taking Doretta. And romantic that I am I would like to see Anton fall in love with Doretta.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

This story is great as far as it goes it appears to end in mid-air.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, looks like another dead end for a rather sadistic man to dominate a woman even if it is his sister. I say a dead end since we will not know what happens with Frank. It was amusing when Anton says "Though I will never let another guy have her, I will loan her out". Really? WHen he loans her out what is the other guy supposed to do, play "Twister" with her? What part of "loaning her out" and "never let another guy have her"? Oh, I get it, he means that only other women will be able to use her or only Anton and Frank will be the only guys to use her? He is not sorry that he gets to beat his sister's ass after beating her severely last night. Unfortunately, we will probably not get the end of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous