Doretta's Mistake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He passed Cora in the hall, "Cora why don't you and John take the rest of the day off. I can handle everything else. See you in the morning."

"Thank you, Sir. There is a casserole in the oven for dinner. It is set to go off after it is finished cooking. Please don't worry about the dishes. I'll take care of that myself," Cora replied.

"Cora, I have cooked and done dishes before, but I'll humor you and let them be. Have fun, I know I intend to," Anton laughed as he went up stairs and entered his suite.

Anton entered his playroom and looked at his sister. His cock hardened at the thoughts going through his brain. Oh, how he loved the sight of a woman tied and waiting. He stroked his dick a few times, then walked over to Doretta and strapped her other arm in. He was saddened at having to punish her again. While he did loved spanking and whipping lovely asses, he hated to do it as a penalty.

She could have avoided it if she had only come to him first. This was not the first time that she had maxed out her cards and got into debt problems. Well, he thought this would be the last time at least. She had made it clear that he could not trust her. He was mad at her lying above all else. He would take care of that later. Right now was the newest debt she had revealed.

He had yet to speak to her. He was too pissed to say anything. He walked over to the radio to turn on some music. The quietness of the room was deafening. He needed a little music. He turned to his classic rock station and turned it on low. He wanted to her cry out as he spanked her.

Walking over to the wall of punishment devices, he tried to figure out which one to use. This severe infraction called for a severe chastisement. He had a hard time choosing, part of him wanted to go easy on her. She had bruises from last night on her ass now, but he knew that if he went easy this time, she would never learn. The thing was to lay down the law and stick to your guns. Putting his feelings aside, he walked over to look at the floggers. No, this needed something even more severe. He looked over at his royal blue fiberglass cane.

He had just bought it last week. His buddy, Frank, and he had gone to the local BDSM store to buy more supplies. He saw the cane and instantly knew he needed it. Frank wanted to buy more floggers to use on his girlfriend after he had found out about her dealings with Bancroft. Anton had agreed that she needed a severe punishment to remind her not to do it again. Frank had waited until after Crissy healed from the attack before punishing her. Frank had bought a cat of nine tails that he saw Anton had and knew that it would be perfect. It would have a nice sting with neat markers left.

He looked at his copy of the cat of nine tails and decided that he would use the cane. He wanted to leave a nice impression on her ass for her to remember. Glancing at Doretta from the corner of his eyes told him she was watching his every move. He walked over and picked up the cane that she had refused to touch. Then he walked in front of his sister and showed it to her.

"Doretta, it pains me to use this on you, but you are going to learn that what you did is wrong. Not only did you borrow money against my orders, you lied to me. You have made a mess of your credit. I will have Cora take back all clothes that still have tags on them. That money the will be used for my new dungeon. I think it is only fair that you help pay for it since you will be using it too, though not as I will be. You will be finding yourself on the receiving end. While I do like to whip lovely asses, I loathe doing it for correction measures. I won't lie to you and say it will hurt me more than you will. It will hurt you more," replied Anton.

"Please, Anton; I beg you, don't use the cane. Anything but that; I promise to be good," pleaded Doretta.

"NO! It will be the cane. You must learn your lesson! It is very evident that you didn't last night or you would have confessed then. I have given the day off to the staff. Frank will be coming by in an hour. He is starting work on our new dungeon tomorrow. Today, he will help me in your training. If you thought my cock hurt in your ass, wait till you see his. It is not as long as mine is, but it is twice as fat. First, however, you need to get a caning. You will receive 10 hard swats from the cane," Anton told her.

He removed his robe and hung it on the peg by the door. He walked over to face her ass and raised his hand, waiting for her to start counting. When the first swat didn't fall, Doretta wondered why. She then remembered that she was supposed to count. After asking for the first one, she heard the cane swoosh in the air. The time seemed to go in slow motion until she felt the first sting. She cried out from the pain. She had no idea it would hurt this bad. Catching her breath, she asked for the second one. It hurt even worse.

Anton made sure that he applied each whack of the cane to a different area of her ass. He wanted her to feel each one. She breathed harder and howled from the pain by the 9th swat. She had a hard time asking for the last one. Anton reared his arm back and made sure that the final one was the hardest of all. When she asked for the 10th swat, he swung as hard as he could, and made contact with her ass right at the bend under her ass above the thighs. He watched the red welt appear instantaneously. Laying down his cane, he walked around to her head and wiped away her tears. He lovingly stroked her cheek.

"Doretta, I love you with all of my heart. I would hate for something to happen to you. That is why I am so hard on you. It would tear me up if he had hurt you instead of asking me for his money. Do you realize what could have happened?" Anton knelt in front of Doretta, "You could have been killed. Hell, he could have come after me instead of asking me for the money. That kind of people will also go after the family too, not just the ones that borrowed the money."

Doretta saw the look of fear in her brother's eyes and knew that he loved her. She was shocked that he was so afraid. She had never seen him afraid of anything. She then saw that he had tears in his eyes. Anton was crying. He never cried, not even when their parents died. He was always the strong one, the one who showed no emotion. It hurt her that she had put those tears in his eyes. The disappointment and hurt in his eyes hurt her more than any punishment he could have given her. She had never even considered that he could have been hurt.

After she finally caught her breath she replied, "I am very sorry Anton. I wasn't thinking when I did that. I should have known what chances I was taking. I can promise that it will never happen again," she replied, and then added, "Thank you for showing me the error of my ways. I am sorry I put both your life and mine in danger."

Anton stood up, walked over to the table, and grabbed some napkins. He walked back over to Doretta, knelt again, and wiped her face clean. He then gave her a big kiss.

"You are forgiven. I know you have learned your lesson, but you will not be getting back any credit cards ever! I have learned that you can't handle that kind of temptation. I will rub some salve on your ass. That should help it to heal with no marks. You will have a hard time sitting for the next few days, but I don't want you to use any pillows to cushion it. The pain will remind you of your errors," Anton told her.

He walked over, grabbed the ointment, and rubbed it on her bruised ass. He was careful not to hurt her any more than needed. After he was finished, his cock was harder than ever. Not only had the caning gotten him hard, but rubbing her ass had also ensured that he needed some relief. He walked over to Doretta's mouth and pushed his cock at it. She took the hint without fighting. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and swallowed his cock.

He pumped in and out of her mouth with force. He was so horny that he could blow any second. He tried his best not to come too soon, but knew that he would not last as long as he wanted. No matter how much he tried not to, he kept picturing her taking it from him and Frank. Frank was even more sadistic than he was. He pictured Frank's cock opening her ass. His cock was as fat as a soda can. He knew it would hurt. He couldn't wait to see her take it. Thinking about that brought the images of girls on the net and past girlfriends taking baseball bats into their ass and pussy. This sent him over the edge. He grabbed her head, buried his length as far down her throat as he could, and blasted his load, shot after shot, down into her mouth.

After he finished, he pulled out of her mouth and kissed her again. He had no problem with the taste of a guy's semen or even his own. Looking at the clock, he noticed that Frank should be arriving soon.

"Frank will be here soon. I am leaving you strapped in, so that you think about what just happened, and for you to compose yourself. We'll be up to get you shortly," Anton informed her, walking out without waiting for a reply.

Anton enjoyed going around nude. He decided not to put any clothes or robe on. Frank had seen him naked before. He walked down the stairs and entered his office, when the security monitors informed him he wad a guest. He looked at the screen and saw it was Frank. He buzzed him in and walked to the side door to let Frank in.

"Hey, Frank. I am glad that you could come over on just short notice. Doretta is upstairs, strapped into the spanking bench. After I talked to you this morning, she revealed yet another debt. This one, I think, is the last. I would like to get started on the dungeon tomorrow, if you are still open. I need to start her training ASAP," Anton greeted Frank.

"Hey. Yeah, I don't have any jobs right now, so I can start on your basement tomorrow. I'll come over, measure, and see what I need in the morning. Then I'll pick up the supplies. My crew and I should be able to start on it by lunchtime. I can't wait to see how Doretta's ass looks like now. What did you use this time?" Frank responded, following Anton to his office.

"I used my new cane that I bought last week. It left some nice welts on her ass. I dare say that she won't sit down comfortably for a couple of weeks. I'll turn on the screen so you can view it. I taped the whole session this time, though," responded Anton.

Anton turned on the computer monitor and brought up the camera, so Frank could view Doretta. He turned on the sound, so they could hear in case she said anything.

Frank sat there and watched Doretta. He had wanted to take her over his knee many times since they were children. He knew her since they were children and was 5 years older. He had even asked Anton's permission to turn her ass red, but Anton said he wanted to be the first. His cock hardened at the thought of finally being able to fuck her and spank her. He loved the work that Anton did on her ass.

"Dang, Anton, you did a fabulous job on her ass. I couldn't have done better. So, how is the anal coming along? You said this morning that you were going to fuck her at the breakfast table. How was it? Was she as tight as you hoped?" Frank replied to the scene.

"Thanks, I thought so too. To answer your question, yes it was tight, even tighter. You are going to love opening that hole today. I want to have several different cages specially made for her. I thought of a St. Andrew's cross, a sawhorse spanking bench, a bondage chair, and several fucking devices for me to use on her. I also want lots of restraint points added to the ceiling and floor. I also thought of adding some hoods and masks too," Anton told him.

"That can be done. I'll have Jeff come over to get the measurements for the cages. He is also making hoods and masks and special head cages now, so I would talk to him before buying them online. As for the furniture, I can build those too. If you want any made out of iron or steel, you'll need to talk to Jeff. He did all of mine. Do you want your cross free standing and movable or mounted to the wall?" Frank replied.

"I'll call Jeff tomorrow. I think I want the cross mounted to the wall and, of course, you will build the furniture for me. You did a wonderful job on the bench. Do you want to go and have fun? It appears that she has recovered enough from the caning. I am hard again and need some relief. Of course, I always need relief these days," Anton announced.

Anton turned off the monitor and led the way upstairs. He could not wait to watch Frank bury his cock into Doretta's ass and pussy. He even thought about her getting 2 cocks up her ass and in her pussy. From his experience with Frank, he knew Frank would be up for that.

Frank laughed at what Anton said and replied, "Buddy, you are always needing relief."

"True, but lately it has gotten worse. I don't know how much longer I would have been able to hold out, if she had not messed up. I was tempted to take her ass last week, when she bent over in front of me. Her dress was short and when she bent over, it showed her pussy and ass. I knew then that she shaved her cunt. She didn't know I saw her, though. I have wanted to watch her get her ass and pussy fucked by whomever I wanted to for quite a while. Though I will never let another guy have her, I will loan her out," Anton answered back.

"She will make an excellent little toy. I can't wait to watch her gag on my cock straight from her ass. I hope she washed out good, because if she didn't, she won't like what happens,"

"She cleaned out good. I tested that earlier. I think she was afraid of what would happen. So, what do you want to do first to her? Should we move her to my bedroom or keep her in the playroom?" Anton inquired, as they passed outside of the door leading to his suite of rooms.

"Why don't we move her to the bedroom? I am excited about double-teaming her," Frank replied.

Before they entered the playroom, Frank removed his clothes and hung them on a hook outside of the door. Anton walked in first, and then Frank walked in. Frank's cock was very hard.

Damn, Doretta thought to herself, I am in for it now. She had no idea how she was going to take that monster. She wisely held her tongue. The look on Frank's face said enough for her to know what would happen if she did or said anything.

12