D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes later, he was on the line with the Queen of Country Music. They had a long and lovely conversation. He thanked her so much for the photograph she sent Ainsley. He told her it meant the world to her. To that regard, he asked if she would be so kind as to meet with them as they had something they would like to present to her. She agreed immediately and a time and date were set up.

Gary called Mark and told him when to pick up Ainsley. He told him to tell her they were going to inspect the Nashville property. They had to go to Nashville anyway as the property was scheduled to open November 1st.

Michelle, Mark, and Lori were wheels up and Gary, Holly, Jill, Ronnie and the girls were enroute as well. Both jets landed within minutes of each other. They entered the limo and headed to the property. They met with the onsite supervisor and were very pleased with what they saw. Nashville was ahead of schedule and they were pleased.

They returned to the limo and drove out into the countryside. The properties they saw were amazing. They turned into a lovely piece of property and pulled up to the front door. The door opened and Ainsley let a scream out of her that was heart wrenching.

Gary walked up and introduced himself and then everyone else. Loretta looked at Ainsley and gave her a big hug and kiss. They sat and had coffee and Loretta told them stories about when she first met Bill Norris. She was a young singer and he was just starting his company. She loved the designs and even though she really couldn't afford it back then, she ordered her first pair of custom-made boots. They were beautiful and they developed a life long friendship.

Loretta laughed and excused herself for a few minutes. When she returned, she was carrying a garment bag. She began to tell them a story. She had recently met Patsy Cline and was sitting in a coffee shop worried about what she would wear when she appeared with her for the first time. Patsy was such a huge star; she was an unknown.

"Two women were sitting in the next booth and they overheard the conversation. They didn't want to intrude but they had heard what she had said. They explained that they were designers and that they would be thrilled to design something for her to wear. I took them up on their offer," she handed the garment bag to Gary, "This was the result," Loretta said.

He opened the bag and looked at the dress they had made for her. It was definitely 50's country but it was gorgeous.

"Look at the label Gary," Loretta smiled.

He looked and his jaw dropped. "Are you kidding me?"

"No dear, your mother and Maggie Carter made that dress for me. They knew I could barely afford food at the time. They never charged me a dime for it. They were getting started too and they figured that if they could help me, it would be good for them someday. We stayed in touch over the years. I've lost two very dear friends but you have made me feel so good, just being here," Loretta said. "I read all the trades and I understand there are some very big things in the works for you. Tell me all about this huge project you have."

What was supposed to be a half-hour meeting lasted well into the evening. They explained everything to her. She was excited that the focus was on finding new, hot talent for both Pop and Country artists. When she heard about the VIP areas of each club that would allow record company executives to come in and see the new people without their knowledge that excited her.

"Believe me, there is nothing that will throw you off your game faster than standing on stage knowing that your career is in the hands of someone in the audience. That is the greatest idea I've heard of," she said as she turned to Ronnie.

"You look so familiar to me, have we met before?" she asked.

"No Loretta, believe me, this is an honor for me. I never dreamed I would be sitting here in your home. You're everything I always thought you would be."

"Thank you darlin, it is just that you look like someone."

"Loretta, have you seen Luke Bryan's video of Country Girl?" Lori asked her.

"That is where I know you from. You were great in that video. He is going to be a huge star soon. I love him," she said.

Gary explained that she was not the girl in the video but as far as he was concerned, she was her double. He then told her about the people who would be managing the clubs and restaurants and the dance they did to that song.

Loretta laughed, looked at Ronnie again, and shook her head. "Luke would be blown away to see you. The resemblance is amazing. I love this idea more than anything I've heard in years. How can I help?"

"We came here today to give you this," Jill said. She handed Loretta the credit card. "This is for you dear. Order whatever you want, anytime. You'll never get a bill. We just appreciate the kind words you wrote on that photograph so much."

"Thank you Jill, thank you very much. This means the world to me. Let me see if I understand all of this properly. You are creating these clubs all over the country to showcase new talent. Gary will have the retail stores. Holly, you'll have the clubs and the restaurants and Mark, you'll be representing the new talent. Is that about right?"

"Yes it is," Mark said. "I am so fortunate to have Lori as head of my entertainment division. She is an amazing woman."

"Oh, trust me; everyone in the business knows who Lori is. I just wish to God that I had her when I was getting started. I would have done so much better than I did. Too many people out there promise you the stars and never deliver. Mark, your reputation is well known. This will pay dividends beyond your wildest expectations," she told him.

"Lori, I can open doors where no doors exist. I want to help. I don't do many personal appearances anymore and I am, frankly, tired of doing nothing. You tell me when Orlando, Las Vegas, and Nashville open. Send me the complete schedule. I would like to open the clubs for you, if that is all right with you. Who do you have to open the Country Clubs?"

Gary gave her the schedules and she excused herself. She returned in a few minutes and she had her signature smile on her face.

"The opening act for the first three clubs on the country side is in place. When my friend heard about this, he was all over it. He is honored to be able to help. He has a dancer he'd like to bring. Would that be okay?"

"That would be wonderful. We have four great new groups we are going to be highlighting but yes, definitely, that would be wonderful. Who is it?" Gary asked.

She walked over to Ronnie, sat, and grabbed her hand. "His name is Luke Bryan and he would dearly love to open your clubs providing this lovely lady will dance for him."

Ronnie's jaw hit her lap. She was speechless.

"Better get over that girlfriend. I am betting that you'll meet all of my friends and they will definitely want to meet you too," Loretta smiled. Does that work for you Gary?"

"Ronnie is not the only one who is speechless. Thank you so much. We never expected anything like this. Thank you so much Loretta. I will send my jet for you. You'll have a wonderful place to stay both in Orlando and in Las Vegas. I can't thank you enough," he said as they said goodnight.

"I don't believe this," Gary said as they headed back to the airport. "Nothing like this ever crossed my mind. To think she would do that for us is amazing to me."

Ronnie sat in stunned silence. Rose started laughing and she elbowed her. "Are you with us Ronnie? Are you going to be alright?"

"I'm in shock, I seriously think I am in need of something," she wheezed.

"You're always in need of something darling," Gary laughed. "Have we ever let you down?"

They arrived back at the hangar and said their good-byes. Mark, Michelle, Lori, and Ainsley headed back to Fort Worth and Las Vegas.

Gary hugged Michelle and she whispered, "I'll see you later darling. Good luck. I love you."

They boarded Gary's jet and watched as Jack and Tom taxied Mark out onto the tarmac. Gary kissed everyone and they all wished him good luck. The girls were adamant that this trip had to be a success. He kissed Jill and told her to fly home because Ronnie needed something. Jill laughed and told him she had planned on it. As he was getting off the jet, Ronnie blocked the exit way.

"Bookend boss, don't you dare come back without my bookend. Tell her she has a twin that she's never met but who loves her and needs her," she said as she kissed him.

Gary walked off the jet and onto his G3, which was waiting next to the hangar. Gina and Brianna gave him a big kiss and got in line behind Jill.

They took off and headed for Las Vegas. They would be there long before Mark landed. The time difference would definitely work in his favor. He just prayed that this would work. Gary called George and he confirmed that she was dancing tonight.

"How long have we been friends Gary?" George asked.

"Damned if I know George, probably twenty years, why?"

"Then I figure I can say this without hurting your feelings. What the fuck took you so long. I expected you to do this the day after she arrived in Las Vegas," he said.

"I know. If you really want the truth, half of my company wanted me to do this in Dallas the day she came out of the coma," Gary told him.

"Call me just before you land, I'll send my limo to pick you up. I am going to hate to lose her if she decides to leave. Without a doubt Gar, she is the most phenomenal woman I've ever met in my life. Don't you agree?"

"Are you sitting down buddy? I've never met her. I saw her on TV. I have photos I had shot of her but she has no idea who I am. Mark kept her hidden from me and then the shit hit the fan after they got back from Hawaii."

"Tonight, you'll be a very special VIP then. That is all I am going to tell her. If she agrees, what do you want me to do next?" George asked.

"I want you to call Mark and ask him to come over. Tell him it is important and you need to talk to him immediately. If she is feeling the way I think she is, she'll want to do this as much as we want her to. Michelle is going to text me when they are on their final approach. I'll have an answer by then."

He hung up and poured himself a stiff drink. The cockpit door opened and Gina walked out with two coffee cups in her hands. She refilled the cups and sat next to Gary.

"We heard what you are trying to do. I do hope you can convince her. We know we don't know you guys as well as the others do but we can see how much this has Mark upset. Are you all right?"

"I'm just stressed out. Everything is happening so fast. We knew it would and that doesn't bother me but when my right arm is broken, it just takes a lot out of me."

She kissed him and took Brianna her coffee. When the cockpit door opened again, she walked out wearing a nothing but a gorgeous new pair of high heels. He saw her coming and smiled, "I like your outfit, it is stunning," he laughed.

"This old thing, thanks, it's given me a lot of pleasure in the last little while," she grinned as she knelt between his legs. "I know it is not normal to give orders to ones boss but this is not a normal job so you stand up right now."

Gary looked at this lovely Greek goddess and laughed, "Yes Captain, your wish is my command." He stood and her hands crept up his legs. She undid his belt and his slacks fell to the floor.

She rested her head on his thigh and looked up into his eyes. "I have never seen you nervous before. If you'll remember, I've seen the photos of her and yes, she is a gorgeous woman but Gary, she is just a woman. Mark loves her and everyone knows that. Why the hell are you so worried? You charmed the pants off me without even trying. Women like you, they respect you and once they get to know you, they love you. You'll do fine with her. Remember something please, you have backup right here. Brianna and I are not just pilots, we are lovers and we are friends. Together, we will make this happen."

She licked the inside of his thigh as she took his long, soft cock in her hands. She felt the blood flow and he firmed in her grasp. "That's my man; I love your cock."

She licked him and stroked his ever-hardening shaft. Her eyes bore holes in his head as her pink soft tongue wrapped around him. She licked him and ran her tongue around and along each deep ridge and vein. She smiled at him and licked the velvet head of his cock. Her lips opened and she closed them over the tip. Her tongue slid through the dollop of pure delight that sat upon his long slit. She loved the taste and the silkiness of that drop of nectar. His cock inched deeper into her mouth. She inhaled as the thrill sent subtle shockwaves throughout her body.

Gary watched as her nipples hardened and her face accommodated his length. Her eyes spoke volumes as he filled her throat. This lovely woman definitely had a calming technique that he enjoyed tremendously. He filled her lips and stroked her throat and the uneasiness drifted away.

Gina felt his mood lift and she smiled as she began to suck him with everything she had. His hips were moving into her and his substantial ball sac was bouncing off her chin. She moaned with each seductive slap and his legs began to quiver. Her hands slid up his stomach and onto his chest. Her lips buried him completely and her tongue danced all over his pole. She felt him inhale and she braced herself.

"God, you're good Gina. Suck me all the way darling. Oh yes!"

His balls lifted and the rush of cum exploded in her sweet face. Gina was on fire and her greedy, wonderful lips let nothing escape. She drank his cum and pleaded for more. She held his cock between her lips and sucked him gently as he softened. She swallowed him completely and held him in her throat. He twitched and gave her one last sweet drop of his seed.

As his softened shaft departed her lovely face, she cooed, "When we get to Las Vegas, you just charm her like you did me and she'll be in Mark's bed tonight darling. Thank you, I needed that."

Gina kissed him and walked back into the cabin. A few minutes later Brianna walked out similarly dressed. This perfect blonde walked up and sat beside him. Her hands caressed his legs, leaned over, and kissed him deeply. The curve of her breast, her stunning nipples, and her sweet blue eyes never ceased to amaze him.

She put her heels up on the back of the seat in front of her and she looked into his eyes. His gaze had flowed from her face to her breasts and down to her rock hard abdomen. She definitely was in perfect shape.

"You love looking at my body don't you baby? I love it when you do. It makes me wet to know that you are looking at me and wanting my body." She spread her legs wide and her perfectly smooth pussy opened like a lotus blossom, pink and sweet. His eyes fixed on her generous, lovely lips and the meaty, long sweet clit that simply begged to be licked.

Her long manicured fingers traveled through her valley, "I used to think I was a sexy woman until I met you. I discovered, my darling, that I had much to learn. What I determined was that I had the entire concept of love and sex backwards. You see, today, I have become much like Rose. I am a greedy woman and I am in absolute love with you. I sit for hours with my fingers in my pussy, just like this. I stroke myself and cup my breasts and dream of you being inside me, loving me, licking me, and making passionate love to me. I may be sucking another cock or licking one of the beautiful pussies we have but my heart is yours. At first, it scared me but now that I know each and every woman back home feels exactly the same way, I feel so much better about my feelings."

He leaned over and kissed her again. She sucked his tongue and bit his lips. Her fingers sank into her pussy and he watched as she brazenly sat there, finger fucking herself.

"At night, before I can get to sleep, I have Gina lick my pussy the way you do it. She has really learned baby. She can get me cumming in just a few minutes."

He grabbed her hand and walked her to the bedroom. He knew what he had installed in Miami. He reached up into the ceiling and released the lever. The bar dropped and he took her hands and placed them on the bar. He flipped the switch, her legs spread on the special mat, and then he adjusted the height.

"What is this baby? It looks kinky. I think this has possibilities."

He sank to his knees and looked at one of the most spectacular pussies ever created. His hands traveled her body. His tongue began to devour her; bringing massive shrieks throughout the jet. He used every luscious technique and Brianna was on fire. She held that bar with all her might and flowed rivers of wonderful honey down his throat. He licked every inch of her body, teasing and pleasing her in every way possible. She exploded constantly. When he entered her, she was enflamed. He fucked her spectacularly. As he turned her around, her ass screamed for fulfillment.

"I love how you touch me, how you love me, and in particular, how you fuck me darling. Don't stop baby please don't stop. Oh this is good, oh, oh, uh oh!"

Gina clicked on the intercom and told them they would be landing in thirty minutes. Gary kissed her and poured another drink. He called Dani and told her that he was on final approach.

Brianna kissed him deeply and told him she loved him.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, on the trip home, I get to blow you and Gina is going to fuck your brains out all the way home. Now go get that girl and don't come back here without her. That is an order."

"Aye, aye Captain," he giggled as he kissed her again. She walked back into the cockpit and the wheels hit the tarmac shortly afterwards.

Dani arrived, running up the ladder and kissed him. "Here is what you wanted baby. Are you okay with this?"

"I am Dani, I definitely am. I want to see that smile back on his face. I've never met her. Everyone tells me she is adorable. Is she as nice as people say she is? I need to know."

"She is everything you've heard and more. She is scared to see him. I may be dead wrong but I don't think I am. I have the feeling that she really is sorry for what happened but she is too proud to do anything for fear he'd reject her," Dani spoke from the heart. "Bring her back and give us our man back Gary, please darling."

Dani ran into the cockpit and told the girls she would be back for them soon. They were going to have the jet refueled. Jackson was going to call her to tell her when they were on final approach. Everyone in this conspiracy had to stay invisible for a while.

She pulled up to Sapphires and George was waiting for him. They shook hands warmly and walked into the club. The deep blue and crimson lighting gave the ultimate in intimate, sensuousness. They stopped at the bar and George looked around.

"There she is," George said as he pointed to the center stage. "She is gorgeous."

Gary looked in awe. He had seen the photos, seen her on TV and in print but the woman he looked at in the flesh was beyond his wildest imagination. The lights were low but he saw nothing to indicate she had ever been injured in any way at all. One look gave him every answer he needed. He knew why Mark was so affected.

"Let's do it George," he said.

"One question Gary. Rum Runner of Snake Bite?" George asked.

"Snake Bites and make them doubles please." Gary walked into George's VIP area and made himself comfortable. He watched as George called her over and walked her to the bar. He talked to her for a minute and sent her into the room. A waitress followed, served the drinks and left.

Gary looked at her and smiled, "Please have a seat. George tells me that you are Cherry. It is a pleasure to meet you. I must say, you are quite an impressive woman. George and I have been friends for almost twenty years. He told me a lot about you."