D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All good I hope," Cherry said with her usual drop dead gorgeous smile on her face.

"Definitely Cherry, he is very happy to have you working for him. It is, as far as I know, the largest strip club in the country. It's a pretty big deal to be working here. I would imagine that a woman as phenomenal as you are would enjoy working for the biggest and best. Would that be a fair assumption?"

"It's funny; I didn't start out this way. I actually worked for George's brother in a much smaller club up north. I ran into some trouble and George hired me. Yes, it is a lot different working for an organization this prestigious. I had a friend tell me about this place but I never thought I'd ever be working here," she told this man.

"I am aware of the trouble you had Cherry. Is there a way to brighten the room?"

"Yes," she said as she walked over and turned the room lights all the way up.

Gary walked over to her and looked at her face. He stood there amazed, as there was absolutely no hint of the mess she was just six months before.

He picked up his drink and took a sip. She did the same and she looked at the Manhattan glass. "You have good taste in drinks. I haven't had one of these in a long time."

"I was told that the Doctor did an exceptional job and now that I can see it myself, I'm astounded. Are you feeling well?"

"Yes, I was unconscious for much of the surgeries. I mean, I was in a coma. I'm surprised that George told you about this. It was not supposed to be talked about," she said guardedly.

"I know about that as well and you need not worry, this is one secret that will remain. I am so glad to see the results though. Cherry, I had to see your face. I knew the minute I first laid eyes on you that I wanted you but then I heard about the problems and I had to assure myself that you were perfect."

"Hey, listen, I am not for sale pal," she barked. "I don't know what you are thinking but let me tell you this, yes, I am a stripper. I am not a whore."

"I know you aren't a whore. When I said I wanted you, I should have said that differently. I need you," he said as he smiled at her warmly. He opened an envelope and took out last years Slutwear catalog. Dani had marked 'I need you right here' on the cover. He handed the catalog to her, sat back, and waited for her reaction.

She looked at the catalog and she snapped back to meet his gaze. She didn't know what to say.

"Do you know who I am?" Gary asked her.

She didn't answer right away. She thought she did but her voice wasn't functioning properly for a minute. She took another sip of her drink and inhaled, looked to the ceiling, and said, "I think I do. If you're who I think you are, you're Gary Edwards."

"It is a real pleasure to meet you finally Cherry, I am so happy that you came out of this ordeal the way you have. We have all been worried about you." He pointed to the catalog, "I mean this with all my heart. I need you immediately. Much has happened since you left Las Vegas in January. There are far too many details to tell you about right now. I made you an offer and I immediately fired this woman because she was a nightmare to work with. I didn't know about the problems between you and Mark. Now, I am in a bind. I need you to start work tomorrow and I mean that."

"Gary, I really appreciate the offer. When you made it, I was shocked and then, honestly, I don't think it sunk in. Look, I'm fine physically but upstairs, I'm a mess sometimes. I have had to face that and learn to live with it. I don't think I can help you. Besides, I know that you and Mark are best friends. I know he will never talk to me again. I've treated him so badly. I'm not going to go into all of it but I really believe he hates me."

Gary leaned back, lit a cigarette, and laughed. "I rarely quote Dani but here goes, are you sure you aren't blonde? Did that color come out of a bottle?"

Cherry burst out laughing, "When you quote, you quote verbatim don't you?" I suppose you are about to tell me that he is in love with me just like she did."

"Actually, that is exactly what I was going to tell you. You have no idea how many days he spent at your bedside, holding your hand and talking to you while you were in Dallas. When I told you that your secret was safe, it is very safe except for almost one hundred people who have followed this every day since it happened. You only know a handful of them but the rest of them know you. They also know Mark and they love him with all their hearts. We've all watched him get sicker and sicker and that has to stop," Gary told her.

"What is wrong with him?" she asked.

"He didn't get sick until you woke up from the coma. He was happy as hell but it meant that he couldn't see you, touch you, or talk to you anymore. He's lost about 40 pounds. He is in the middle of the biggest project he has ever taken on, he is not focused, and it is all because of you. I don't care if you two ever get back together, just talk to him please. Let him know that he is not isolated from you. The contract is sitting on his desk. It is in the exact same place it was the day you left Las Vegas. I'm sorry; I have to push you on this. The contract remains exactly the same but it won't be available if you two can't settle this. I need your answer tonight."

"Ohmigod, talk about putting pressure on a girl. What if he won't talk to me?"

His phone went off and he had a text from Michelle. They were ten minutes out. "I can have him here in thirty minutes. You talk, trust me, he'll talk too. I know how he feels about you. I have no idea how you feel about him. That is between the two of you. Will you talk to him?"

"Yes, definitely I have wanted to talk to him every day since I stormed out of there. Gary, what I did was unforgivable. I know it was wrong. Yes, I'll talk to him," she said as she started to cry.

Gary called George and told him to make the call. He took her hand and told her that things were going to be all right.

Mark hung up the phone and told Michelle and Lori that he had to stop at Sapphires. George said it was urgent that he talk to him right away.

"Dani is at the hangar. We can drop you off or go with you. She can come back for you when you're done." Michelle asked.

"Oh hell, come with me. I'll go and talk to George and you can enjoy the show. Just remember that you might run into Cherry. That should be interesting if that happens. George said he'd meet me at the front door."

Michelle looked at Lori and they smiled. They knew when he found out the size of this conspiracy, he'd be pissed but they could handle that. Gary may have to move to Thailand but that was another matter all together.

Gary's phone rang and he told Cherry that Mark was just entering the building. He was going to leave and let them talk privately. Cherry got up and turned the lights down low leaving the edges of the room in total darkness. Gary took her hand and squeezed.

She smiled and squeezed back. "Gary, I do love him."

Gary left and made it to George's office just in time. George walked in, saw the lighting, and left it as it was. He told Mark to have a seat and he'd be right back. As George walked out, a waitress walked in, saw Mark and said hello. She dropped two Snake Bites on the table and left.

Cherry looked at him as he sat there. My God, he's lost a lot of weight.

Mark sat there wondering what had happened.

"You know, you look like shit. What the hell is wrong with you?" she said from the dark corner.

Mark turned around and looked in the direction of the voice. Cherry walked into the light and he stood looking at the woman he loved so much.

"How are you?" he stammered. "You look beautiful."

"I'm okay; I'm worried about you though. What is wrong with you to let something like a piece of ass drive you into this," she demanded. "Seriously, you look like crap."

"For starters, there is no piece of ass on earth that could cause this. You wouldn't understand it and I sure as hell am not going to fight with you again over it. Just know one thing; I am so happy to see you on your feet. I was very worried about you."

"Mark, I'm sorry," she said as he stepped towards her and put his index finger on her lips.

"Hush, just let me look at you," he whispered. "Dr. Bowen truly is a miracle worker. I am happier right this minute than I've been in a long time."

"Can you forgive me? I need to know. I was out of line and I am so sorry. I have so much to say and I don't know where to begin," she said with pleading eyes.

"Cherry, we have a lot to talk about but it doesn't have to happen right now. I know you are not going to like much of what I have to say. There is only one thing I am going to say right now and I'm sure it is going to piss you off but I'm beyond caring about that personally."

"What Mark, what are you going to say?" she looked at him awkwardly.

"Like it or not, here it comes, I don't just love you, I am in love with you and I have been since David's funeral. No woman has ever made me feel the way you do. No woman has ever made me feel so good and no woman has ever upset me as you have. I don't expect you to feel the way I do but if we are ever going to have a chance, you have to know where I stand right now."

Cherry looked at him, tears welling up in her eyes. She stood in stunned silence then she ran into his arms. "Oh Mark, I've missed you."

She turned her face to his and looked into his eyes. His hand lifted her chin and he bent to her. They held onto each other, eyes drifting from eyes to lips and back again. She held onto him and didn't want to let him go. Their kiss was tentative, soft, and awkward but it built into one of total, unbridled passion. They attacked each other unmercifully and her nails dug into his shoulders. He picked her up and held her in his arms. Her arms clung to his neck and their lips never stopped their passion.

"Let's go home," Mark whispered. "I want to hold you and just look at you."

"I have one thing I have to do Mark before I leave. I have to talk to George and there is one more thing I have to do. Come out into the club please," she took his hand and they walked out of the VIP room.

George was standing near the hallway when they emerged. Cherry ran into his arms and kissed him. She whispered something in his ear and he smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Mark, I'll see you in the club in a couple of minutes," she said as she kissed him again.

"Come on Mark, Michelle has a table, let me get you a drink," George said as they walked into the club.

When Mark walked into the club, it caused quite a stir as the dancers all saw him and said hello. They hadn't seen him since the party and they were shocked at his weight loss. George walked him to the table where Michelle, Lori, and Dani were seated. He ordered them another round and he sat down.

"What did George have to say baby?" Michelle asked.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please. I usually do this when I am welcoming a new dancer to my club. Tonight, I am doing this to say good luck to someone who is very special to all of us at Sapphires," George said as he stood on the stage. "Tonight, we are not saying goodbye, we are saying that we love her and we wish her well. Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for Cherry."

The place erupted in loud, long applause when the lights on Center stage dimmed, smoke filled the platform, and the most amazing woman ascended from the floor. "Baditude' began to play and Cherry was on stage.

Dancers in the club stood with shock on their faces. No one expected this to happen. Suddenly, several of the dancers started putting it together. Cherry is on stage, Mark is in the club and George just said that Cherry is leaving. The dancers watched as Cherry began to dance. She was an amazing woman and she owned that stage.

She moved effortlessly and all eyes were watching her.

"Ohmigod Mark, what the hell has happened?" Michelle asked as Lori squeezed her hand tightly.

"Keep watching baby," Mark said breathlessly.

She danced and she removed the first sapphire blue layer of her costume. She made love to that pole and everyone was glued to that stage.

Gary stood at the bar with George and smiled.

"I didn't think you'd pull it off my friend," George said. "I am really going to miss her but I couldn't be happier either. Ted is going to be so happy too. She is not just another dancer to us; she is a lot more than that."

Cherry danced and her tiny skirt fell to her ankles. The thong she wore was tiny and Gary marveled at her perfect features. She turned and all she wore was a tiny bikini top and that little thong.

Mark saw it first and smiled. Michelle looked as the handsome, huge smile she was accustomed to spread across his face. She looked and tried to see what had made him so happy. She changed her routine and she turned her back to the audience. Sapphires did not allow total nudity as they served alcohol. All eyes were on her perfect ass as her hands came up to her breasts. She removed her top and cupped her breasts. She turned back to the audience and ran her back along the pole. Her hands covered her breasts and she was exotic on that stage.

She looked and saw Mark seated next to the stage. Michelle, Dani, and Lori were seated watching intently. Michelle was crying, as was Dani. Lori and Mark had their gorgeous smiles on their faces.

Cherry's eyes held his gaze and she broke into that heart-crushing smile. She took her hands and held them out in an exaggerated hug and Mark broke down and began to sob.

Two dazzling sapphires adorned her perfect breasts. She saw his reaction and walked to the edge of the stage. She knelt down and extended her hand, which he took. She pulled him up and kissed him passionately. She completed her dance and the club gave her a standing ovation.

Every dancer had witnessed this and there was not a dry eye in the place. Cherry stood and gratefully received their applause. She looked and George had placed a microphone on the edge of her platform.

She picked it up and spoke, "George, I want to thank you and Ted for everything you have done for me. I can never thank you enough. To all my wonderful admirers, I want to thank you for the way you welcomed me into this club. The girls here are the best. Thank you for your love and support. Tonight, something has happened that I had given up on. My man has come to take me home. I love you Mark, I am in love with you, and I always have been. Take me home darling," she said as the place erupted yet again.

Michelle, Lori, and Dani were sobbing openly. The dancers were swarming Mark, kissing him, and congratulating him. George came up, shook his hand, and gave him a big hug.

"I don't understand," Mark said. "What the fuck happened today that caused this to happen."

"Barkeep, Snakebites now dammit! I didn't come all this way to be thirsty," someone behind Mark, yelled.

Cherry was hugging and kissing the dancers as they grouped around her. They all understood the significance of what had just happened. They didn't know the entire story but they did know that Cherry had snagged the most powerful bachelor in Las Vegas.

Mark turned and saw Gary standing there with Jack, Tom, Gina, and Brianna.

"You son of a bitch, you miserable motherfucking son of a bitch," he yelled at Gary. "I could just kick your ass. I told you to stay out of this. I said I would handle it in my own way."

"And I'd be dead and buried before that happened," Gary yelled right back. "We have work to do. We have cities to conquer and memories to be made." Cherry walked up to join them and heard the argument. "Oh yeah, by the way, meet my newest model and family member," he said as he smiled at Cherry.

Mark looked past Cherry and started to laugh. Two of the largest black arms came around her waist and hugged her. "Welcome home darling, we've missed you," Jackson whispered. She spun on him and jumped into his arms. She held him, kissed him, and started to cry.

"Okay you vicious cocksucker, how many people were in on this?" Mark demanded. "This is a damned conspiracy, I swear, you better answer me."

"The answer is simple darling," DeeDee said as she walked up to the table. "Take everyone you know, subtract you and Cherry and you'll know exactly how many people were in on this. It was being planned before we went to Thailand and the final straw was when Nom, Phoc, and Jooms got in on it too. We love you asshole. We were not going to stand on the sidelines any longer. We all know how much this gorgeous woman means to you. You're just too damned stubborn at times. Cherry, I am DeeDee. I am Mark's office manager. It is nice to finally meet you."

"Well, I've got one thing to say, thank you everyone," Mark said sincerely. "You'll never know how much this means to me."

"I'll second that," Cherry said. "I was a nightmare and I don't deserve this from anyone. I am just grateful that this happened."

"We love you, shithead," Michelle said to Cherry. "I'd kick your ass but I'd rather just give you a hug and tell you I love you."

Cherry ran into her arms and hugged her deeply. "I'm sorry Michelle, I was a complete bitch. I hope you can forgive me."

Someone tapped Cherry on the shoulder and she turned into Lori's waiting arms. "I've missed you girlfriend. We all have. Welcome home Cherry."

Cherry kissed her and hugged her. Cherry looked up into Mark's eyes, she kissed him and then she walked over to Gary. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. She kissed him warmly and deeply. "Thank you, I can't thank you enough Gary. I hope I don't disappoint you."

Cherry thanked George, hugged, and kissed all of the dancers as they were leaving.

Jackson threw the keys to the Deuce Coupe to Mark. Cherry caught them and giggled, "Oh no big boy, this time I get to drive it." Mark laughed and Michelle grabbed Cherry's keys.

They spent the rest of the night talking and making love.

Michelle sent a broadcast with two simple words; 'Mission Accomplished' and she smiled as she went to bed.