D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The money we just saved will go a long way to covering the cost of phase two. I feel like Obama though," Holly laughed.

"How so," Wendy asked.

"Because we are spending money like a crack whore with a credit card," Mark laughed.

"Hey, we are spending our own money. There is a big difference," Gary said. "I say yes. What about you Holly?"

"I agree wholeheartedly. Let's do it."

"Tell me about phase three," Gary said.

"Phase three is where we go international. There are 14 team cities that we want to be in. Seven of them are in Canada. They are Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Winnipeg. Unlike us, their economy is booming. There are seven US cities I'd like to be in. They are Buffalo, Charlotte, Oakland, New Orleans, San Diego and Seattle."

"I love it. You know what that means don't you," he asked Mark.

"Vacationing in Muskoka. By that time, I know I'll be more than ready," Mark replied. "We'll be in Calgary too so hello Banff. Girls, Canada is gorgeous. Muskoka is about 2 hours north of Toronto. It is indescribable and Banff is one of the most gorgeous places in the Northern Rockies. You will love it." Mark smiled as he remembered their last fishing trip up there.

"Give acquisitions the go ahead for phase three too," Gary said. "Think you can handle the workload Jim?"

"Allow me my finest Canadian impression. Fuckin Eh! I haven't had my second cup of coffee and we've just spent well over one hundred million dollars. Yes, I can handle it but I'd like to make a suggestion. Either we need to buy larger jets or we need a refinery and more pilots.'

"You know, I knew the first time I fed you my cock that I liked you," Gary grinned. "Gina is already working with Roy on acquiring large jets. I'll just pay for my jet fuel, thank you very much. Too much regulation in the fuel business already."

"Well, on the upside, at the rate they are going, we could buy every jet in Greece. I hear Richard Branson is shopping the market just like we are. Hey, we should invite Sir Richard to the openings. He'd have a blast."

"Do you know him?" Wendy asked. "Until I met you guys, I thought he was one of the coolest people on earth. You know him girls, Mr. Virgin Airlines, Electronics, Records and I hear he is working on Space Travel."

"Yes, we know him quite well actually," Mark, said. "I'll tell you two things about him. For starters, I doubt he has ever met a Virgin and if you wear that outfit to the opening, he'll be opening every orifice on your body."

"Give me his number, I'll invite him myself," Wendy giggled. "We are going to be hiring a lot more people. We definitely need more pilots," Wendy said.

"Gina and Brianna know many that would fit in well. Jack and Tom have some suggestions as well. I don't think that is going to be a problem," Gary told them.

"I'll tell what is going to be a problem. At this rate, we are going to need one jet and flight crew whose only job will be 'certifications'," Mark giggled. "Think about the logistics on that score. That could be a problem."

"Leave it to me. I'll figure it out," Rose beamed and everyone cracked right up.

"In the meantime, Jim go get them onboard. I have calls to make," Mark said. "Gary, bring Jill up to speed. If you think we just doubled your workload Jim, it is nothing compared to what my office is going to go through. If you see me limping, or Dani eating a hot dog, trust me, it won't be a hot dog."

"No, no, no, come on Ronnie. You did it right just a few minutes ago," Brenda yelled. "Do it again. Jason moves up behind you as you do your seductive full bend. He places his hands on your back and jumps over you. He lands with his legs spread and you take two steps and slide through his legs. You have to run your hands up his thighs as you slide through. Now do it again. This is the finale of this number. It is the sexiest part of it. Don't blow it."

Cherry laughed, "Maybe she should blow it. She's always horny."

"Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black," Brenda smirked.

"One more time Ronnie, get it right and you can take a break. I have some work I want to do with Cherry so let's go." The music came up and Ronnie and Jason did the number. Everything was perfect and Brenda held her breath. Jason did the leap and Ronnie executed her part flawlessly.

"That's good Ronnie. I liked that. Take a break while I work with Cherry." Jason and Ronnie grabbed a water bottle and sat and relaxed. Ed and Cherry walked out onto the floor. Brenda told Ed to relax and she took Cherry's hand and walked to the edge of the dance floor.

She picked up a tablet and Baditude started playing. Brenda smiled, "Watch this." She jumped to the stage and she started to dance around the pole.

Ronnie, Jason, and Ed moved closer to watch. Cherry had become the teacher and she stood and critically watched as Brenda performed. A smile crossed her lips as one of the best dancers in the world was asking for her help. Her lithe body was magic on that stage. Every move she made simply oozed sensuality. She began to seduce the pole and her movements became highly erotic. She worked that pole and Cherry was impressed.

Brenda seductively began to strip and everyone was in awe of her magnificent body. She was down to the tiniest of tiny bikinis when she climbed to the top of the pole and inverted herself.

Cherry applauded. "That's it baby. That was beautiful. Keep going. You can do it."

She looked so sexy as she rode that pole and her speed increased as she began to spin. Something happened and she lost her grip and slipped. She came down onto the stage and looked at Cherry. "Show me again darling. There is something you do that I keep missing."

The song stated again and Cherry took the stage. Her grace and poise filled the room and she danced her signature dance routine while Brenda watched her every move. Brenda was determined to master that pole. Cherry was elegance personified, and she made love to that nearly empty room. When she turned her attention to that pole it was electrifying. She went up that pole and her ankles wrapped around it.

Brenda watched intently as she began to spin. Suddenly, she saw the difference and she smiled. She had finally seen what Cherry was doing. Cherry completed the dance and when her feet hit the stage, she wore nothing but her stilettos. Her gorgeous body that had tantalized so many horny men shone in the spotlights on that stage.

"Thank you darling, I think I saw what I was missing before. I think I can do it," Brenda told her.

"Baby, I hope you'll teach me how to do that too," Ronnie said as they heard the click, click, click of heels crossing the dance floor behind them.

Everyone turned and looked. Cherry and Ronnie's jaws both dropped simultaneously.

"Hi gorgeous, I'm glad you could make it," Brenda said as she ran to the woman and kissed her. "You're getting better looking all the time. Come here, I want to introduce you to a few people."

Brenda looked at the girls and she started to laugh. "I am swearing all of you to total secrecy. Cherry, Ronnie, I'd like you to meet a wonderful friend of mine. This is Staci Flood. Do you recognize her?"

Ronnie was stammering incoherently and laughing. She walked up and shook her hand, "You were the inspiration for something really wonderful Staci. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Cherry flashed her a lovely smile and also shook her hand.

"I've got a bone to pick with you," Staci said to Cherry.

"With me? What did I do?" Cherry asked.

"I spent two weeks on the phone telling everyone I knew, including an ex-fiancée that I didn't go to Hawaii with Mark Banner. In fact, I'm pretty sure that you were the reason I got picked to do 'Country Girl (Shake It For Me) video," Staci told her.

"This is Jason, Ronnie's dance partner and this gorgeous creature is Ed. He is Cherry's dance partner. Come on, let's have a drink.

They went into Brenda's house and Cherry whistled. "Wow, Red and Nancy have been busy. This house looks like one massive orgasm," Cherry grinned.

"I'm very happy with everything baby." She poured everyone a drink and they started to talk to Staci.

"I received a call from Luke and he had just talked to Loretta Lynn. He told me what was happening and that Loretta was going to be involved. He told me he was going to open the club with her. He asked me if I would be interested in joining him. When I heard about the dancers, I was in. I knew I'd get to meet Cherry. I couldn't refuse that. What I didn't know was that Brenda was the choreographer. That was the icing on the cake. It's been a while since we've worked together. I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"You've known about this?" Cherry asked Brenda.

"If Loretta hadn't pulled that switch, I would have. Staci and I have worked together many times. I knew it was her instantly when I saw the video. The resemblance between the three of you is unreal. I don't want anyone other than the dancers to know she is here. Promise me you won't say anything to Mark or Gary."

Both women laughed and promised.

"Damn Cherry, for once we will be able to do something that will blow them away," Ronnie grinned.

They spent the next hour getting to know Staci. Cherry liked her instantly. She was funny, wicked funny to be precise and she was definitely sexy. She told them of some of her latest projects and the fact that she had just recorded an album.

"What was it like working with Luke Bryan?" Ronnie asked.

"He is the sweetest guy. He's funny and talented. He is well on his way to becoming a superstar. That is one sexy man," Staci told her.

"So, did you do him?" Brenda asked her friend.

"Is he a client?" Staci giggled.

"Does the entire fucking world know the rules around here?" Cherry asked astonishingly.

"Only the movers and shakers Cherry," Staci told her. "Trust me, the word is out. Anyone who is anyone big wants Mark to represent them. Even if it means being excluded from those fictitious, non-existent parties that are rumored to take place in Las Vegas."

"Well, I have to say I am surprised. I knew Mark had one hell of a reputation in the sporting world but I am amazed that the entertainment industry has embraced him so quickly," Cherry grinned. "I can tell you this, he is an easy man to embrace, but that's another story."

"You got that right darling," Ronnie snickered.

"The smartest thing he ever did was make that trip to the Pro Bowl. An event like that is something the entertainment world absorbs like regular people absorb the sunshine. You stole the show several times. The first time you got me trouble was on the Red Carpet. My phone went crazy. Then, that damned jersey you wore to the game that was a game changer. I laughed for weeks about that.

I'll tell you more about that in a bit, but I want to tell you what really happened. You and Diane were the stars for sure. When Mark made that announcement that he was expanding into the entertainment field, he named Lori to head up that division: the industry went wild. She is, without a doubt, most respected in her field. Everyone was so happy that she had left Trainer. That man is a slug."

"He won't come near me. He knows, for starters, that I pack a piece and secondly, he knows I'll use it on him in a heartbeat," Brenda told them.

"I've never met anyone who has a good word to say about him," Cherry said. "So tell me about my Jersey."

"I had the pleasure of meeting your guys earlier this year. I accompanied a friend who wanted to go to the NFL Hall of Fame Inductions. I was at the cocktail party and I saw these three gorgeous hunks of male flesh across the room and they were staring at me. I recognized them from all their TV appearances but I couldn't imagine why they were looking at me so hard. Finally, my friend who plays for the Chargers introduced them to me. Then the coin dropped and I remembered they were also in Hawaii on that trip."

"Oh God, what did they say?" Cherry winced. She thought back and realized that the induction's took place just before they came home and tore that massive strip off her ass.

"They told me a lot about you and how wonderful you were. They said their time with you in Hawaii was life changing. I am still trying to figure out two things. First, whose life was changed. Was it yours, Mark's or theirs. After talking to them, I got the impression that trip changed everyone's life."

Ronnie realized that she had been sitting there barely breathing. She knew this was a topic that really cut to the quick with Cherry.

"The second question I have was whose idea was the Jersey?"

Cherry burst out laughing. "That one is easy Staci. How could I go to the Pro Bowl with three of the sexiest men on earth and only represent one team. They had it made for me. I didn't know a damned thing about it. They even put my measurements on it."

"Hot damn, I was right. I checked and those weren't their numbers. You gotta love those guys."

"Believe me, I do and so does everyone else around here. They are so near and dear to me. I love each and every one of them."

"So, are you going to answer Brenda's question or not?" Ronnie asked.

"I'll answer that question if you can answer mine," Staci grinned.

"What's your question?" Cherry giggled.

"Are Rashad, Jamal and Chris as good in bed as I think they may be?"

"Definitely," said Cherry.

"Fucking right they are. I was in heaven," Ronnie grinned.

"Darling, they will take you to heaven and out to the planets," Brenda smirked.

"Ohmigod, fuck the rumors, I want details. Ohmigod!" Staci blushed and apologized. "Something about Rashad instantly turned me on. Jamal never said anything but I could tell and that Chris, well, I can only imagine what he's like."

"Have you ever seen a Louisville Slugger baby?" Brenda grinned. "Think baseball for once."

"Oh, this has possibilities," Cherry said as she looked at Ronnie.

Ronnie was laughing so hard. "Fuck, we will blow their minds for a change too. Cherry, this does keep getting better every day, doesn't it? Are you going to give them the same instructions about Staci that you gave for me?"

Cherry looked at Brenda and burst out laughing, "Damned right I am and I'm going to do it exactly the same way too." She leaned over and kissed Staci. "Welcome to the family baby."

"Yes!" Brenda shouted. "That is what I was hoping to hear."

"Does this mean I get to be 'certified too?"

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, oh hell, yes you do baby! Obviously we don't have as many secrets as we thought we did huh?"

The doors to the dance studio opened and Ted and Halley walked in carrying trays of food.

"Cherry, Mark said to bring this over. He and Gary flew out of here a few minutes ago. He said he'd see you tonight," Halley said.

"Whoa," Ted exclaimed. "Ohmigod Halley, check this out."

Brenda walked up and saw a very confused Halley whose jaw had dropped completely.

"I want all the dancers and the rest of the group here in an hour. I don't want a word out of you. Just tell everyone that I need all the dancers over here for a rehearsal. Promise me, not one word to anyone."

Halley cracked up, "Gary and Mark are going to lose it. They are going to lose it."

As they were leaving, Ted turned to Halley and asked, "Is that who I think it is?"

"Damned straight it is. This is going to be fantastic," Halley, laughed.

"So answer the damned question Staci," Ronnie demanded.

"I wish I could give you the answer that you want. I'd fuck that man anywhere, anytime but he is very straight and strictly professional," Staci sulked. "Like I said, he is a total gentleman. Trust me, I gave him every indication but he didn't bite. Sorry to disappoint you."

"I'm not disappointed, well, maybe a little. I think he is just so hot."

"All the girls on that shoot thought exactly the same thing. He could have had his way with anyone or all of us. I'm not though trying though. If I do, I'll share."

"I like the sounds of that," Ronnie said.

"Shannon, it's Brenda. How are you hon? I know, I can only imagine. Listen darling, I have a huge favor to ask and I need absolute secrecy," she laughed into the phone. "I need you at my place as soon as possible. We have an emergency project that has to happen before the opening. Darlin, don't say a work to anyone. Great, we'll see you in twenty minutes. Come to my house and not Gary's. Okay baby: bring your tape measure."

"Ronnie walked over to Staci and she was grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat. "I hope you've got a large closet baby." She kissed her and welcomed her into the family as well.

Ed grabbed a sandwich, turned to Jason and laughed. "It really does get better and better doesn't it."

"I couldn't imagine how it could have but you're right. It is going to be hard to tell them apart."

"It will be easy," Cherry laughed. "I am the one with the sapphires."

Staci laughed, "I thought you'd say you were the one that sleeps with Mark."

"If that was the criteria," Jason giggled, "You'd never know who anyone was. Everyone sleeps with Mark."

"The benefits of 'certification'," Brenda giggled.

"Exactly when did this 'certification' program begin?" Staci laughed.

"I'd tell you but then I'd have to shoot you," Brenda giggled. "All I can tell you is that I was the one to 'certify' them and it was a very long time ago."

"I'll find out, I know how to make Brenda talk," Staci laughed.

"Talk, moan, whisper, and scream my fucking head off. Yes girlfriend, you do know what I like."

The door to the rehearsal hall opened and a frantic, drop dead gorgeous Asian rushed in. She stopped, dead in her tracks and burst out laughing. "Oh, my fucking god, ohmigod! They are going to absolutely lose their minds. Hi, I'm Shannon."

"Hi Shannon, I'm Staci. It's nice to meet you."

Ronnie and Cherry walked up and Shannon stood there in utter disbelief. "I've watched that video so many times and I saw it but seeing in person, takes your breath away. I take it they don't know anything about this huh?"

"No, they don't and let's keep it this way. Do her palette and this is a full ride. She gets the full catalogs and all the club clothes in addition to all the performers outfits. Everything we have. Staci is in demand all over the world. It's great advertising as well."

"I hope you have a huge closet," Shannon grinned.

"What is going on?" Staci asked.

"Oh nothing much," Cherry grinned. "Shannon is the head designer for D'Orgasmic Lingerie. She is here to measure you for the complete line of product. It's just one of the ways we are welcoming you into our tiny group."

"Are you shitting me? Ohmigod, I can't believe this. I love everything they make but it is not cheap. You're kidding me right?"

"No hon, she's not," Ronnie smiled. "There are not many people who get this but you qualify. After all, you were my inspiration in the first place. Hell, this idea blossomed before any of us met Cherry."

Brenda turned to Ed, "They will be here in a couple of minutes. Set them up for the opening number. I'll be right back."

They walked into the back of the studio and Shannon started to take Staci's measurements. Brenda was telling them how she wanted the number changed. Ronnie and Cherry agreed that this would be a number that would literally blow the roof off the place. They heard the dancers come in and Ed give them instructions.

"Okay everyone, I want to widen this out a little," Brenda told them. She moved them into positions and started the song. Ronnie danced along the left side, out to the front of the stage and then she melded into the center of the dancers. Cherry repeated her move along the right side and she too moved into the pack. Brenda had opened a hole on stage and Staci appeared and danced up the middle and out to the front. Halley and Ted lost it and the dancing stopped dead.