D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda turned the song off and stood looking at her dancers. "What? If you think Gary and Mark are the only ones, who have the ability to blow everyone's mind, think again," she laughed. "I'd like to introduce you to Staci Flood. I know I don't need to say another word."

They went crazy. They were smiling, laughing, and greeting her warmly. Staci felt very comfortable and happy.

"Okay, enough of the huggie, kissie shit. There will be a lot of time for that later. Let's get this routine right," Brenda barked. They reworked the number and it was spectacular.

"Brenda," Staci asked, "I know you want to keep me a secret from Mark and Gary but could I ask a favor? Loretta told Luke that there were two women who looked like me and he told me that when he called me. I talked to him last night and he won't be in Orlando until about an hour before the opening. His band will be here the day before. They'll set up and be done with the sound checks. I'd like to keep Cherry and Ronnie hidden until we are actually on stage. Can we do that?"

Cherry burst out laughing.

"Of course we can. I can go one better. I'll have our director put a camera on his face so we can save that look for all time," Brenda grinned.

"You are scary Brenda," Cherry laughed.

"Why?"

"I laughed as I was thinking the same thing. We have to have cameras on Mark and Gary too."

They spent the rest of the afternoon working Staci into all the numbers. Everyone had a blast. Brenda was pleased.

"Would it be too vain if I said she's gorgeous?" Ronnie asked Cherry.

"I dunno. I was thinking the same thing," Cherry smiled. "It was pretty amazing the first time I did you. Now, you and I get to do us all over again. I can't wait."

"I've got an idea," Ronnie said with a twinkle in her eye. She walked over to the tablet and punched in a song. "Alright, listen up. I know we aren't doing this at the club but, dammit, it is my favorite song. Positions everyone."

Cherry laughed and ran onto the floor.

"What are they doing?" Staci asked Brenda who laughed when she saw the selection.

"Come, sit with me darling, this should prove to be enlightening."

The first few bars of 'Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy' began to play and everyone got right into it. They knew what was coming and they were more than ready for it.

"I love this song. John Rich is a dear friend. He'd love to see this number Brenda. You've trained them well."

"I had nothing to do with this hon. Ronnie choreographed this one all by her lonesome. Keep watching, it gets better."

"Ohmigod, are they, yes they sure are. Wow, this is fucking hot!" Staci exclaimed as clothes started flying and the women were naked. They stripped the men, they danced so erotically as they tore the clothes off the guys.

Cherry looked at Ronnie and they headed to the sofa. Ronnie grabbed Staci and Cherry held out her hand for Brenda. The girls had them naked in a heartbeat and a total orgy broke out.

Ronnie and Cherry took Staci and they made love to her unlike anything she had ever experienced. Staci proved there was more of a resemblance than initially met the eye. She was hot and with the things Cherry and Ronnie were doing, she was on fire. Ed and Jason came over and they joined in. Ronnie fed Staci Jason's long, pretty black cock while Cherry guided Ed's fabulous piece of meat into her hot, wet pussy.

Staci moaned in delight as both women began to lick her nipples. Jason filled her throat and Ed loved her tight, sweet pussy. Brenda had moved onto the dance floor and she was partaking of everyone she could.

The men brought Staci to orgasm after crushing orgasm. Her beautiful body convulsed dramatically as those two wonderful cocks drove her to the brink repeatedly. She screamed as both girls nibbled her luscious nipples and she went off again. Her alabaster flesh looked wonderful as those two, long, hard, black cocks seesawed in and out of her. Cherry laughed. These two guys had learned well.

Staci screamed and Brenda walked over with fresh drinks.

"Now I know why I've never seen you without a smile on your face," Staci said to Brenda. She looked out onto the dance floor and smiled as that fabulous group of men and women were having the time of their life. "Does this happen often?" she asked Cherry as she was being dragged onto the floor.

"Almost every day Staci," Ronnie explained. "We are the most fortunate men and women on earth I think. We have an opportunity that is unparalleled and our sex live can't be beat. This is only a portion of everyone who is here. You will meet everyone and you will like them. There are so many wonderful men and women around here."

"Damn, look at Brenda go," Staci laughed.

"Well, let's join the party. Now, I have to tell you something. This can only be considered a rehearsal for your 'certification'. You're going to have to do everyone again at least once."

"Everyone? Ohmigod, I had heard the rumors but I never thought they were true. What else do I need to know?"

"For starters, Gary and Mark will be first. Second, to be 'certified' that means fucking plus oral, and anal with the men and everything you can think of with the women."

Staci grinned, "Oh, I like the sounds of that."

"We don't fuck outside of the group. We work hard and we play even harder. Most of the people here will not be here much longer," Ronnie explained. She spent the next few minutes telling her what was going to happen.

"So, anywhere you have a center, I can consider that a home away from home?"

"Definitely. For starters, we are the people running the centers. You will know, first and foremost, that you are safe and in good hands, no matter what city you'll be in. Hell hon, you won't even need a hotel. Just let us know you are coming and we'll take care of that too."

"You know, I had heard of Mark for years because I tend to date athletes. I had been told that he was unique. Now I can see they were absolutely right. What is Gary like?"

Ronnie smiled broadly. "They are damned near identical in bed. They are the two best lovers you'll ever have on this continent. I'll get you in on the next trip to Thailand. There is actually three of them. Just wait till they do you all together. You won't walk straight for a week."

"I like the sounds of that," grinned Staci.

"Come on girlfriend," Ronnie smirked. "Brenda's rehearsals are enlightening and demanding."