D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intercoms chimed, "Oh dear, sorry folks on Orgasm 1. I'm afraid I have to do this," Tom giggled as he put on the Fasten Seat Belt Sign. "As you can see, they are going into the bedroom. Now we have to work so much harder to keep this jet level. Not fair, not fair."

Everyone laughed hysterically.

A trail of exquisite clothing followed Jill as she walked up the isle and plopped herself on Mark's lap. "Mister, I figure we have five hours to ourselves. I want you and no one other than you."

"You're behind that huh?"

"Yep," she smiled. She put her hands on his cheeks and pulled him to her face. Her kiss was soft, tender, and full of love. "I never thought life could get better than it already was but I was wrong. Gary is so happy and now, you are too. I was so worried about you. I love her Mark. I really, really do."

"Well don't think I've forgotten you my love. You were my first love and you will always be until the day I die. Life is crazy right now. It will slow down. We're doing far better than we thought we would be so far. It's encouraging but it opens up other possibilities too."

"What possibilities?" she asked.

Mark held up a finger to her lips. She got the message. Her eyes sparkled, drifted down to gaze on his finger. Her beautiful mouth opened. She giggled as she ran her lips across his finger. Her tongue snaked out and she played with his finger sensuously.

"Mmm baby, are you happy to see me?" she giggled as she felt him harden deliciously.

"Now what would give you that idea," he giggled.

Suddenly, the intercoms chimed. "They're off. Jamal has taken the lead. He's ahead by a head. Rashad is making a run up the inside. Tom, are you seeing what I'm seeing. Is it possible? Why yes, apparently it is possible, I swear, I'm watching this right this very minute. Yes, that is right, Chris is bringing up the rear...," Jack announced to the four jets.

"Wow, I bet that will leave a mark," Tom giggled. "Ouch...oh fuck yes!"

That did it. Four sets of pilots and passengers were rolling on the floor of the planes. No one could concentrate on anything but his or her own hysterical laughter. It wasn't until Jack and Tom started cracking off that people realized they had turned on the bedroom cameras on Mark's Jet. All eyes fixated on Cherry and her three black hunks.

Mark lost it. Jill roared with laughter as Mark hit the cabin intercom switch. "You two fucks are dead meat. You know that, don't you? She is going to kill you. What's worse, she is going to blame me for all of this,' he laughed. Of course, Tom and Jack broadcasted this conversation to the other jets as well.

"Well, I'm damned glad to see that I'm not the only one who can get in trouble without trying," Gary quipped. "I'm also feeling rather secure right now because, for once, I'm not onboard your jet. Too bad Jeremy wasn't here for that one."

"Who says I wasn't," Jeremy smiled from the flat-screens. "Sis and I have been working on this for a couple of weeks. We had to make sure the electronics worked and they did."

Jill wiped her eyes and tried desperately to stop laughing. "She is going to kill us. You're lucky; you're in Thailand. We have to live with her."

"Uh Boss, how many pilots are onboard right now," Jamal asked from the bedroom.

"Ut oh, here it comes," Brianna giggled.

Mark looked around the cabin and took a head count. "From the looks of it there are four pilots aboard. Why?"

"How many of them have dicks Boss?"

"That's easy, three of them have."

"What is the past tense of have?" Cherry inquired sweetly and lovingly.

"If you do what I think you're going to do Cherry, pickle them, and save them for me," Rose quipped.

"Oh shit, now she has gone beyond being greedy to becoming a collector. Be afraid, be very afraid," Michelle giggled.

"Mark, darling," Cherry purred, "don't ever fire them. I love them too much."

Everyone roared and the trans-Pacific orgy continued. Jeremy signed off and wished them well for the Honolulu festivities. There was still unabashed banter between the pilots, which caused Mark's crew to forget to turn off the bedroom cameras. All four jets were receiving the feed from the rear of Mark's 650.

Cherry giggled as she hugged the three fantastic hunks who were planning to take her to paradise yet again.

Jill couldn't stop laughing as she rested her head on Mark's shoulder, "Darling, Cherry is so very right. Jack and Tom are priceless. She is going to neuter them, you do know that."

"No kidding. I have to hand it to you. That was funny," he said as he was watching the action on the big screen. "I've only seen her do them just once. The night they 'certified' her was a night I'll never forget. Just look at her. God, she is elegant, isn't she?"

"I expected no less from you. Do you ever think about how our lives have evolved Mark? The entire world would freak if they knew the truth. I mean, seriously, we are the epitome of unconventionality. Yes, we started young but we were not alone. Many kids our age were experimenting. We all know that. What do you think was the one thing we did so differently?"

Mark looked into her eyes and smiled, "We fell in love. I've thought about it so many times. I have always recognized that one thing as the big difference. The three of us, unknowingly and unwittingly, had a friend who we grew to love. She was so-so kinda pretty and she had a funny disposition, and from the first time we met, she made us laugh. We were all curious about life, love, and sex. Do you remember those discussions? I do. Wow, were we misinformed."

Jill was listening and watching Cherry in the bedroom at the same time. "We sure were. I think you could say we were dumb as a box of rocks," she laughed. "That was when we started experimenting. I had never seen a boy naked before. I know you three had seen naked women because of D'Orgasmic. It's hard to grow up around simply the most beautiful and elegant women on earth and not see them naked. That was a given in my books."

"Sweetheart," Mark grinned, "back then, the big difference was this. Seeing did not equate to knowing what to do with what you saw."

"That is why we all adore Brenda so much. She taught us everything. She achieved the fame she has because, foremost, she is technically perfect when she walks onto a stage. She studied, learned, rehearsed, and perfected her craft. Then she began to improvise, improve, and trail blaze. She set the standard. She set the bar so damned high; few ever will attain her status. She did that with us too."

"Jill, I give thanks every single day that I was too damned loud by the toolshed. I shudder to think what kind of a different path our lives would have taken if she hadn't spotted us. Yes, she taught us to be the best technical lovers but more importantly, she taught us how to love. That is the big difference. She gave that blessing to us. Whether we know it, consciously or not, the four of us have taken her lessons and have applied each principal to our entire adult life and careers. That is why we have all become so successful." Mark looked into her eyes and kissed her lovingly and passionately.

"My love, you still haven't really answered the question."

"Okay, hell yes, we were so far out of bounds that it was not funny with most of what we did as teenagers but the answer to your question seems to be not in what we did but in what not one of us ever did."

"I don't follow you."

"There were four of us. From the day we met, can you recall ever hearing any of us say that we were going to marry anyone? If you did, that would be news to me. None of us ever said it because not even one of us ever wanted anyone other than you. I can tell you that sincerely. I never heard you say it either. The four of us were in love with each other and we simply assumed we would be together forever. So far, forever seems to be working out for us pretty well," Mark, said, as he kissed her deeper and more passionately than he had in years.

Suddenly, without any warning, she levitated from his arms. Mark grabbed her and hung on for dear life. Everyone was screaming. The jet was in freefall.

Mark held on to Jill with all his strength and it was barely enough. The jet was plummeting straight down at a horrific speed.

"Air pocket," Jill screamed and Mark held on tighter. The plane continued to fall and Mark became more than a bit alarmed.

A silent hush fell over the plane during this time. No one knew what was happening. It just kept falling.

Jill's nails dug into Mark's shoulder and he could see the look of terror in her eyes. They were seasoned pilots and they had been through many air pockets before but this one was one for the record books.

There was no air around their wings to support the jet.

Suddenly the G650 lurched hard and stabilized. They had regained air. A collective sigh of relief wafted through the occupants.

A horrendous shriek came from the bedroom on the jet. It was loud and it was long.

From the rear of the jet, an unmistakable, breathless voice was heard, "Yes, Ohmigod YES! You stop and I'll hurt you. Holy fuck, Holy fuck, Ohmigod. This is fuckmeblindilicious. Yes you big black stallions, Ohmigod, Ohmigod! Yes! Fuck yes! Nothing has ever felt like this before, keep fucking me dammit! OH YES! Oh," Cherry screamed at the top of her lungs.

Mark and Jill disentangled themselves and rushed into the cockpit. Jack and Tom were soaking wet and white knuckling it. Their hearts were pounding so fast they could barely breathe. Mark looked at the altimeter and whistled.

"Are you kidding me," he exclaimed.

Jack, barely able to form words, shook his head negatively.

"Mark, we were cruising at 39,000 feet. We fell 31,000 feet. Is everyone all right back there," Tom burst out.

"I don't know. Holy shit, I don't know," Jill screamed when she saw how far they had dropped.

"Get out of the chairs, both of you. Check on everyone. We'll take over for now. You need to unwind," Mark ordered.

Jill and Mark assumed the controls and immediately began an inflight checklist to determine if the freefall, coupled with the sudden and violent regaining of air, had damaged the craft in any way.

"Mark, what happened," Gary's anxious voice came across the radio.

""That was the mother of all air pockets. We lost 31,000 feet of altitude. We're shaken up but we are whole," Mark replied. "All systems are good and I'm bringing us back up to altitude."

Tom came rushing in to tell them everyone was okay, everyone but Cherry, that is.

"What is wrong with Cherry?"

"Mark, it must have something to do about Hawaii, I don't know, but that woman of yours is totally going bat shit crazy back there. Everyone on board is trying to calm down and she is screaming and demanding more from the guys." The look on Tom's face said it all.

"That is a relief," Jill said with a quirky smile on her lips. "Mark and I were talking and watching them on the plasma when we went into free fall. I honestly don't remember much other than willing the jet to stay in the air. Mark and I ran up here but I distinctly heard her screaming. Hell, she even made up a new word again. I thought I was losing my mind."

"I heard it too. I think she said something like this is fuckmeblindilicious. What the hell, are you two telling me you can't speak Cherryisms by now? That one has me stumped though. Even as over the top as she is sexually, I can't imagine how she could go through that and never miss a beat. I mean...really," Mark, sighed.

"Well boss, why don't we look and see what happened in the bedroom while we were falling? We were broadcasting it so we have it. Let's see exactly what brought this on," Tom giggled.

"The last thing I remember is that they were just about to take her airtight. I never saw anything after that," Jill laughed.

"Don't broadcast this, let's just take a look at it," Mark said as Jack re-entered the cockpit.

Jack had regained his composure and asked, "Look at what?"

Tom had found it and it flashed on the cockpit monitor to answer his question.

"Holy shit," Jill burst out. "They are weightless. They are floating."

Jill screamed, "Did you see that?"

"Replay that," Mark howled. "Slow the replay. Ohmigod, I have to see this again."

"Look at Jamal's face," Jack grinned. "He's speechless. Look at how big his eyes are. He sees it but he doesn't believe it. Look at him. Oh boss, this is priceless."

"She's definitely enjoying this," Tom whispered. "Boss, I know you said you were taking the controls but I would like them back now please.

"What time is it Tom," Jack asked?

"It's time for the Jack and Tom show," he snickered.

"I can't wait," Jill snickered. "Oh wait, look, look at that," she sighed. Rashad and Chris were helping Cherry to her feet as they spoke. A dichotomy of emotions played out on the screen. Cherry's impeccable smile was colossal. It shone amid the absolute anguish each baby step she took brought her. The guys helped her into the cabin.

"Okay, if you are going to do the Jack and Tom show, you are going to need a sponsor," Mark belly laughed. "I've got the perfect one in mind. Everyone has read all of Gary's stories on Literotica. I wonder how many will pick up on this immediately?"

"They are coming out into the cabin. Let's get in there and act like nothing has happened," Jill beamed.

Mark and Jill re-entered the cabin and talked to everyone. Chris asked what had happened as they were just sitting down. Mark explained and asked them if they were hurt. Cherry glowed but insisted that she was fine as well. It was all Jill and Mark could do to keep straight faces. Someone had made a fresh round of drinks and handed each of them one when the 'Fasten Seat Belt' sign came on.

Mark and Jill took their seats and dutifully fastened their seatbelts.

The lights dimmed and the flat-screen sprang to life. All jets were on the receiving end of this one.

"Ladies and gentlemen aboard Orgasm One, thank you for flying on this wet and wonderful airline. We felt compelled to interrupt the festivities, which we have been, sadly, yet again, left out of," Jack pouted. "Is that anyway to start the Jack and Tom inflight entertainment? I am serious, really!"

"I know Jack," Tom said sadly. "We work for heartless people. They treat us so poorly. It's shameful I tell you, shameful. Well, enough of that, we will be right back after this word from our sponsor."

"That's right Tom, tonight's broadcast is being brought to you by Hydro Bob's Miracle Donut. Hydro Bob's Miracle Donut is the one essential accessory you must have with you while travelling aboard any of the D'Orgasmic fleet of executive jets."

"And exactly what are the benefits of Hydro Bob's Miracle Donut, Jack?"

Across the expanse of space, Gary sat in the comfort of his own jet and roared uncontrollably. He stared; transfixed to the broadcast but the tears streaming down his face blurred his vision. Rose, Debbie, and Wendy looked at him and they started laughing as well.

"Oh dear, what the hell happened over there," Debbie asked.

Most of the passengers on all the flights were laughing too. They had all read chapters two and three of 'The Party at Hydro Bob's'. Connie had set a personal best of humongous dimensions and Gary had rewarded her with an inflatable donut to sit on during her well-earned recovery.

"Well Tom, before we get into that, a word of explanation seems to be in order here. Our jet has just experienced a major air event. We hit a tremendous air void and, in fact, we were in uncontrolled freefall for almost 31,000 feet. I'm certainly glad we had exceptional, yet vastly underpaid, pilots at the controls of this craft. Suffice it to say, their skill coupled with their amazing technical capabilities have allowed this broadcast to be available to all of you right now.

"Jack, that is amazing. Was anyone seriously injured?"

Mark and Jill were huddled close together, laughing at the wonderful bozos flying and putting on this piece of entertainment.

"Tom, through the miracle the electronics on this craft produce, allow me to run a piece of video and we'll let our viewers decide if anyone was injured or not. I must issue a warning to the passengers on Orgasm 1. What you are about to view, you actually experienced. Let me just state, for the record, that record is probably an understatement. Let's look at the video.

The plasmas showed the bedroom of Mark's G650.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Holy fuck me flying, you have this on tape!" Cherry blushed beet red as she looked from Rashad to Jamal and then to Chris.

All eyes intently glued to the screens as the scene unfolded.

The cabin cameras were focused on Cherry, and her guys. They, more than anyone else, watched intently. Their images appeared in the upper left corner of the screen as the action unfolded. It was a normal Cherrylicious gangbang with her three wonderful black Adonis's until the jet hit the air pocket.

They watched as Chris had turned Cherry around. His massive cock fully implanted in her ass. Cherry lay back on his chest, her eyes looking upwards at Jamal's stiff cock, soon to be buried deep in her throat. She started to raise her hands to his enormous black armament as Rashad stepped in, armed and ready, to stretch her pussy walls tightly when the plane lost air.

"Cherry and Chris are still deeply attached. Look at the expressions on all of their faces," Jack snickered.

"They don't have a clue what is going on. That is the first-time I've ever seen any of them look frightened," Mark's voice was overlaid on the playback. "Look at Rashad's face. Wow, that is pure fright," Mark exclaimed.

The jet kept falling as Jamal and Rashad flapped in the airspace. Chris had restricted Cherry's rise to the ceiling with his long arm wrapped around her waist. His firm grip, with the other hand, on the edge of the mattress slowed his own rise considerably. Cherry's sphincter had an iron grip on Chris' monster manhood as well.

Suddenly and violently the jet ceased falling. In unison, all four bodies smashed down. Chris' cock reached a new depth inside Cherry just as Rashad's feet smacked into the cabin floor. Jamal did the same and his huge cock hit Cherry in the cheek and bounced off.

Gravity transformed Rashad into a black, magic, fornicator. His body crashed onto Cherry's lithe frame with an unmeasurable strength. His gigantic black cock, aimed and poised to tear into Cherry's well used, but resilient pussy, missed its mark. His cock slammed onto the extensive vastness of Chris' own black, runway sized organ, which continued penetrating deep into Cherry's molten hot ass.

Rashad's cock had landed on top of Chris. His forward movement had slid along Chris's cock straight into Cherry's hungry asshole. Cherry had two enormous black cocks in her ass.

"Yes, Ohmigod YES! You stop and I'll hurt you. Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Ohmigod! This is fuckmeblindilicious. Yes you big black stallions, Ohmigod, Ohmigod! Yes! Fuck yes! Nothing has ever felt like this before, keep fucking me dammit! OH YES! OH," Cherry screamed at the top of her lungs.

Neither Jill nor Mark realized they were also on camera.

"God, she's loud," Mark giggled and rolled his eyes. "Does she remind you of anyone?"

Jill doubled over in laughter. "Shove both of those cocks up your ass big boy and see how quiet you'd be," Jill cried as mascara-laden tears streamed down her face.

Everyone roared hysterically.

All eyes turned to look at Cherry. She sat in the soft seat of the Gulfstream mesmerized by the images on the monitor. She was speechless, her eyes the size of watermelons. Rashad, Jamal, and Chris giggled sheepishly. Cherry smiled, winced, and smiled again.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I've seen some wild things but this is so far over the top, I'm speechless," Gary exclaimed from the comfort of his own luxury jet.