D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flowed into his arms and kissed him sweetly. "You're damned right I did Mr. Banner. I love you more than I ever thought possible. You are everything in the world to me."

"I'm damned glad to hear that, my love. I had a long talk with Jill on the flight over here and then again, just a few hours ago too. She agrees with me completely and totally. You do know how we all feel about her."

"She is the sweetest woman I have ever met. I know you love her with all your heart. I do too. What did she agree with you on this time?"

"Well, we were talking about the dress you are wearing. I showed her the necklace and she loved it. I bought it the same time I bought you those sapphires you've had for so long."

"You did?" Now I know you are certifiable Mark. You've had this all this time. Ohmigod baby, that definitely blows me away. It is gorgeous darling. Again, thank you so much."

"You are very welcomed my love. But, and this is a big but, both Jill and I agree that the dress is not complete. I mean it is very lovely. Shannon did a splendid job to match the material to the stones. I'll give her that but something is missing."

Cherry took a sip of her Snakebite and shook her head. "Do I need to Baker Act you Mark? What could possibly be better than this?"

"This," Mark smiled as his hand slid into his pocket as he sank to one knee. He took her hand, which was trembling wildly, and he placed an unbelievably spectacular diamond and sapphire ring on her finger. "I fell in love with you in a coffee shop and my love for you has grown every single day since. I had you in my life and then I nearly lost you. Will you marry me Cherry Anderson?"

Cherry stood, shaking in her stilettos, looking at the ring Mark had placed on her finger. She looked at his handsome face and saw the man she was meant to be with. She couldn't speak. She was shaking. Her voice would not come but her head started bobbing and she started crying.

"Is that a yes? I see your head moving and I definitely hear something rattling around in that gorgeous head of yours."

"YES," she yelled. "Yes Mark, I love you more than you'll ever know. Yes, I will marry you. Ohmigod, what about Jill?"

The door flew open and Jill walked into the room. "Yeah, what about me? What the fuck do you think you're doing, waltzing in here, and stealing my man out from under me like this? Do you think I am going to let that happen without a fight?"

"Yippee, cat fight, I can't wait," Gary grinned as he walked into the room.

"I just want you to know one thing Cherry," Jill cooed. "I haven't lost anything. I've gained a sister-in-law. I love you darling. We all do."

Cherry looked and saw everyone smiling, crying, and simply beaming. Three huge black men stood behind the women and their smiles said it all. They were happy for the woman they loved and the man who made them the superstars they were.