D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

When Cherry and Mark walked into their skybox, Beyoncé, Carmen and Stacy sat, doubled over, mascara running down their faces and gasping for breath.

"They are going to kill you," Beyoncé laughed.

"I've seldom seen them speechless," Mark quipped, "Until about 5 minutes ago."

"I need to know something," Carmen blurted out. "How accurate are those measurements?"

"Dead on accurate; in fact, I took them myself at the hotel we are staying in last year. I took the measurements right after I shaved each of them clean," Cherry grinned. "I figured that since the season was over, they didn't have to be in a locker room for a long time so, why not. Besides, like them, I don't like to floss while I'm eating."

That did it for Staci. She slipped right off her chair and onto the floor. No one had ever heard her laugh louder.

During the first quarter, a knock came on their skybox door. Jim answered and allowed three men into the suite. Each man had a delivery for Cherry. Three elegant bouquets of flowers were delivered; one from the AFC, the other from the NFC, and the third from the NFL. The cards all congratulated her on her engagement to Mark. The card from the NFC also added a huge thank you for the best laugh that league had had in years.

Cherry was happy.

The game was wild. High scores and fast action resulted with the NFC walking away the victor yet again. The guys had a magnificent game and they were happy as could be. Their only concern now was which sultry woman to kill...the designer or the model.

After the game, they all arrived at the club to have dinner and arrived just in time for the luau. Everyone had a great time. The place was packed and Daniel and Kono were happy as clams.

Cherry was standing on the beach talking to Kono when three spectacular black men walked up behind her. She couldn't see them coming but the look on Kono's face said it all.

"They are right behind me, aren't they Kono," Cherry giggled.

Kono burst out laughing as Chris wrapped his massive arms around her, lifting her off her feet. Cherry was giggling, laughing, and snorting, wildly.

Cameras started clicking furiously from a distance and to say the paparazzi were having a field day would be an understatement.

"You know we'll get even, don't you?" Jamal whispered in her ear.

"Yeah, yeah, promises, promises," Cherry grinned. She turned into each of them and kissed them sensuously. "What the hell could you do to me that you haven't already done?"

"She has a point," Rashad said as he lifted her up and kissed the tip of her nose. "You definitely have made me a believer though."

"A believer, in what?"

"There is nothing that advertising properly can't sell. Take a look at this." With that, he handed Cherry his cell phone. It was crammed with messages from women all over the planet wanting to "get to know" him.

She laughed but when Jamal and Chris stood there with their cell phones in their hands, her eyes really got big.

"Guess I can't be accused of breaking any laws. The advertising is truthful. I know; I took those measurements myself. You do know I love you, don't you?"

"Yeah we know darlin," Chris grinned. "I know this; the tabloids are going to have a field day over this."

Cherry looked over and saw Gary and Mark talking to Courtney, She realized that her guys had not been read in on the new development. Just then, Jim walked out of the club and she called him over. He saw the guys and started to laugh.

"You can say what you want but she got you good today," he quipped. "I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. I figure you three will get even one of these days but, I don't know how anyone could top this one."

"Trust me Jim, she'll get hers," Jamal giggled.

Cherry started to walk over to Mark and Gary. Everyone followed and Cherry leaned over and kissed Courtney on the cheek. "Jim, I know you have many talents and many more responsibilities so I'm sorry to have to tell you that your job just got a lot harder."

"Ut oh, what did I do now Cherry," he grinned.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Courtney, allow me to introduce you to Rashad, Jamal, and Chris. This fella right here is Jim and he is Holly's right arm, a sweet guy and everyone loves him to death. Jim is one of the greatest guys you'll ever meet and he is simply the most efficient person. One of his most important jobs is that he is the guy who is in charge of the 'certification' process."

"Oh is that right, hmmm, seems we have a few things to discuss then Jim," Courtney blushed.

Gary laughed, "Jim, Mark, Cherry, my girls, and I certified Courtney last evening. You know what to do. Here is where it gets a little harder. I want you to use any of our jets to get her wherever she needs to be. Courtney is coming to Thailand so please, rock this lady's world and have her ready for the trip."

Cherry looked at her guys, who were standing there drooling. "Courtney, we have a pecking order and it all begins with Jim. After that, it is pretty much up to him but I'm going to ask him a favor. Jim, Rashad, Jamal and Chris, are right here, need I say more?"

"Not at all sweetheart: I'm a huge fan of Courtney's myself. Welcome to the family Courtney," Jim smiled, pulled her close and kissed her deeply and lovingly.

"Mmm, yes," she whispered. "This is my kind of family."

"Okay, now that we've got that settled, I need food," Gary quipped. "You three better fill up, because tonight, you are going to need your strength. Courtney is nothing short of miraculous," Gary, laughed at the guys.

It was another gorgeous night in paradise. The after party had begun in the clubs and everyone had a fantastic time. This year's Pro Bowl after party was considerably larger owing to the fantastic success of Mark's business over the past year. There were many more athletes and a lot more supermodels. Gary laughed as he ran into more and more models he had used for years. He knew them all and he did a mental calculation. Mark definitely had the best of the best in his corner.

The clubs were standing room only and the lines stretched down the block. Daniel and Kono were so happy and so were the customers. Mark caught up with them and introduced Courtney to Daniel and Kono.

"Gee Daniel, the last time I saw that look on your face was when I introduced you to Aleka. Oh, by the way, I need you to get together with Jim. Courtney needs you to 'certify' her," Mark smiled.

Kono took one look at Daniel and burst out giggling. "Baby, you've just made his day, week, month, and year. Courtney, welcome to the family. I am positive you are going to love it. We are all huge fans of yours. You're coming back to the hotel later right?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Courtney blushed. "This is seriously the sexiest group of people I've ever seen in my life. I hear there are a lot more people who aren't here so I have my work cut out for me if I'm going to make it to Thailand."

"Ohmigod, you're coming to Thailand with us. Darlin' you're going to love that trip. You may not be able to walk afterwards but what the hell, that is what wheelchairs are for. Does Jeremy know?"

"No baby and we plan on keeping it that way. He's had a hardon for Courtney for years. We have some surprises in store for the third amigo this trip. Just because he's in exile doesn't mean he is exempt from Gary and I blowing his mind occasionally now, does it," Mark laughed.

"Ah, that's right. The infamous Jeremy Carter is in Thailand. Have you met him Kono?"

"Ohmigod, I sure have. For starters, he is simply gorgeous and he is just like Mark and Gary. I'll tell you a secret; you will know what heaven is like when the three of them do you together. I've never experienced anything like them and I can't wait to get back there to have that pleasure one more time."

"Cherry and Gary's ladies said the same thing. I don't know about that. Last night was mind-blowing, to say the least," Courtney giggled.

"Trust me baby, it only gets better from here," Kono said as she leaned in and gave Courtney one of the most sensuous kisses of her life.

"This pig is amazing," Gary said as he approached them with a plate of pork. "Ohmigod, this is so good."

"Bro, you don't need a napkin, you need a towel." Mark laughed.

"At this point, I don't care. This is fabulous. I'm in hog heaven."

The party eventually moved back to the hotel and within a few minutes people were getting naked and having fun.

The hotel suites were full of athletes who were, for the most part, familiar with Mark's parties but when you throw into that mix, the D'Orgasmic dancers, models, and staff, you had the making of one hell of a party.

Jill looked around the expansive suite and saw Vicki with her lips wrapped around a huge black cock belonging to a running back from the Saints. The look in her eyes spoke volumes regarding the absolute pleasure she was experiencing. His chiseled body stood before her as she knelt, with her tiny hands clasped to his ass, pulling him deep into her throat. Jill giggled to herself. She knew the kind of joy that man could give any woman lucky enough or brave enough to tackle that delicious black log. He was one of her favorites and she planned to rock his world as well.

People were still arriving from the club. Carmen and Beyoncé arrived and walked up to join Jill at the bar. "Mmm, my alter ego is gonna be a bad girl tonight," Beyoncé snickered. "I have a feeling Linda is gonna get more cock tonight than she will even remember."

Carmen laughed, "You are so bad."

"But darling, I am so good at it."

Mark and Gary walked up and overheard that last remark. "I know you are good at damned near everything but what in particular are you referring to," Mark asked.

Beyoncé blushed, "Getting Linda laid."

Mark grabbed Beyoncé, looked deep into her eyes, and stated, "Linda, I know we've been busy and I've been neglecting you. How about we get naked and join the party."

"I thought you'd never ask."

"Wow, that just got me thinking, I haven't been electrified in a few days," Gary said as he pulled Carmen to him. The kiss they shared was warm and wonderful as Carmen deftly unzipped him and sank to her knees.

Jill giggled wildly, "That's why I love them so much."

Frank, Tom, Dorothy, and Suzie made their way to the bar. "I thought you'd be naked and having fun by now," Suzie said to Jill. "What's the matter girlfriend?"

"I was waiting for you. Actually, I was waiting for Frank and Tom. I'm not worried about you and Dorothy darling, not with the amazing sea of big black cocks that are here. I just thought I'd start out the evening by rocking their world. Are you two ready for the hottest redheaded piece of ass on earth?" Jill leaned in, kissed both men, put her arms around them, and led them away.

"Wow," Dorothy exclaimed, "Jill is so funny."

"Yes, she is but let me ask you a question. We've been friends for years and we've been fucking each other for most of that time. Has your sex life at home improved since we started this?"

"It sure has. I never thought it could get better but I was wrong. For starters, I was horny before but now, I am constantly horny. I am having more sex than I have ever had and so are our men. At home, Tom has a constant hardon and surprisingly, I keep insisting that he shove that glorious cock inside of me all the time. I never would have believed that our sex life could be better than what it was but, it sure has gotten better and better. What about you?"

"I'm exactly the same as you. For God's sake, I can suck cock from morning to night at work. I fuck at least three or four times a day, sometimes more, and I love it. When Frank comes home, the first thing I do is suck his cock and then we fuck our brains out. Personally, I love it," Suzie smiled as two gorgeous naked men approached them at the bar.

"What turns me on most is the darkroom. I just love walking in there, not knowing whose hands are touching me, whose lips are licking me, or whose cock or pussy I am licking," Dorothy sighed.

"Ah, you've been to one of Mark's parties in Vegas," one of the men stated. "The darkroom is one of my favorite too."

"Actually, we haven't been to Mark's place yet. We hear it is simply amazing. We work for Gary in Orlando. We work out of his home there and it has pretty much what Mark has, so we're told. Since we work from the mansion, there are specific rules that we follow. One of those rules is that we are to have a minimum of three orgasms a day," Suzie explained.

"There is no shortage of fine cocks and hot, wet pussy so that is never a problem. When I want something, I just reach for it," Dorothy said as she lifted his cock into her hand.

"I see. It must be a nice place to work. Am I to take it that you've found something you wanted," he asked.

Dorothy giggled, looked deep to his eyes, and sank to her knees. She never broke eye contact with him, starred deep into his eyes, and opened her lips. The blood rushed into his sweet organ and it filled out quickly leaving a finely chiseled cock at eye level.

Dorothy loved the feeling of the weight, and the ridges and veins insured this would be a wonderful experience. She placed the tip of her finger just under the head of his cock and she licked his balls and all the way up to the very tip of his sweet, hard cock. Her tongue lavished so much pleasure as she held him tight to his stomach.

She released her finger and his cock sprang straight towards her unabashed open red lips. With her eyes still locked on his, she opened her mouth and her tongue snaked out. The purple head of his cock entered her lips as she watched the appreciation in his eyes. He loved the warmth of her mouth as he sank deeper and deeper into her talented throat. With her eyes still locked on his, she felt him hit the back of her mouth. He felt it as well but that only served to trigger her natural response. Dorothy was an exceptional cocksucker. She pressed forward and his cock entered her hot, wonderful, throat.

As all eight plus inches of this finely sculpted cock slid deep into her throat, she used her throat to begin to massage him deliciously. She didn't know his name; she didn't need to know. All she knew was that a wonderful example of male flesh was firmly planted in her throat and she was going to milk the cum right out of his balls. There would be plenty of time to fuck the daylights out of him but right now, she wanted to taste his cum so much.

Suzie looked at the other man and slowly sank to her own knees. His cock had hardened watching Dorothy work on his friend. His cock was sweet, slightly larger than his friend's, and just as finely sculpted.

Suzie had a touch, a gift if you will. She could provoke so much pleasure from a simple touch. Her hands began to caress his legs and his ass. His cock twitched furiously before her greedy lips. He felt her hot breath on his cock and she played with that for a few seconds. His cock twitched wildly before her eyes and she smiled to herself.

She couldn't wait any longer. She was going to blow not only his cock but also his mind. With his very impressive manhood, fully engorged and waiting, she opened her lovely lips and took him pube deep in one complete motion. His eyes grew huge; his moans were enormous and the feeling was exceptional. Then, Suzie put her tongue to use and between the tender under stroking of his cock and the throat action, she had this man weak in the knees almost immediately.

Dorothy was doing exactly the same thing to the man she was with and together, these men experienced blowjobs that were historic.

Dorothy's man was the first. She felt him swell dramatically, signaling that he was about to cum. She felt his shaft become harder and larger. Her hands cupped his significant balls and she felt them lift upwards. His breathing became ragged; his legs shook uncontrollably as she held him deep in her throat. Her tongue stroked him and her throat opened and closed over his cock. She felt the onrush of his sweet, salty sperm as it made its way, gushing down the length of his cock, exploding into her hot, greedy, talented face. The first blast nearly blew her head off. He erupted with such force that, even though she knew it was happening, it still amazed her. The second, third, fourth, and fifth blast completely flooded her throat. He tasted so sweet. She loved it.

She grabbed his ass and held him firm to her face. She wasn't through. At that moment, Suzie's man began his lustful eruptions into her gifted body.

Dorothy's man relished the thrills one can only experience from someone so adroit. She held him tight, allowing herself to tap his lovely cock of every drop of his tasty seed. Her tongue and throat worked devilishly, tauntingly, and teasingly to savor every drop of his cum. Then she held him still and felt his cock softening in her lips.

Suzie was doing exactly the same thing and loving it as much as Dorothy had. As his soaking wet, deflated cock slid from her face, he leaned back on the bar and sighed, "Fuck me, I need a drink after that."

"That's a great idea. Let's have a drink and then you both can fuck the daylights out of us. Does that sound like a plan?" Suzie smiled.

"Oh hell yes, but I know I need to recover for a few minutes," one of the men agreed.

The party had been going on for several hours when Cherry, Michelle, and Aleka walked up to the bar. Michelle got her drink, looked at her two friends, and started to laugh. "If there have ever been three women who looked more like they've been rode hard and put away wet, I don't know them."

"God, I love my life," Cherry giggled. "Are we alright, Michelle?"

"Baby, Jill, and I have talked about this for the last year. We knew it was coming. We could see it. Do I love Mark? You know damned well that I do. So does Dani, Dee Dee, and everyone else you know. However, baby, we love you too. You know I'm not going to stop jumping his bones until the day I die. He's my best friend, my lover, and that is just the way it will always be. Jill told me what she said to you. I'm saying the exact same thing. I never had a sister until now. I love you just as much as I do Mark."

Cherry hugged Michelle tightly and then she burst out laughing. "Talk about looking like they've been rode hard and put away wet." She spun Michelle around as Rashad, Jamal, and Chris stumbled into the main room.

"You guys look like you've run a marathon," Cherry snickered. "Well, how was it?"

"May I quote you?" Chris asked sheepishly.

"Sure baby," Cherry laughed.

"Ohmigod, Ohmigod, Ohmigod," Chris smiled.

Suddenly two soft arms encircled Cherry and the tall, voluptuous blonde with the killer body whispered in Cherry's ear, "You're a complete and total bitch Cherry Anderson, you know that don't you."

"Me? What did I do this time?"

"Yes you! You've kept these three gorgeous hunks of humanity all to yourself. It's not fair I tell you, not fair at all," Courtney whimpered.

Cherry wheeled around and got right in Rashad's face. "Did you do exactly what I told you to do?"

"Yes dear, we did everything you wanted and some of it we did more than once."

Just then, Jim walked past. "Are you finished?"

"Yeppers and it was wonderful," Jamal quipped.

"Great, glad to hear it. Courtney, have you met Aleka yet? Have a drink; get to know her because she's next. Daniel, Kono, Brenda, and Joy will be here soon. Once you have the Hawaiian contingent complete, you only have eighty-four more people waiting. I've got to run; there is a supermodel waiting for me." With that said, he vanished into the abyss.

"Wow, Jim really is quite a guy; so sexy and a great lover too. He was kidding about the eight-four people wasn't he?"

"I dunno, he's in charge of that sort of thing but the number sounds about right. Of course, that is not counting the Thai connection. That is slightly over two hundred people but trust me, you'll love it," Cherry beamed. "They are all porn stars."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers