D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aleka took Courtney by the hand and got her a drink. "Thailand is a blast. Cherry is right, you'll have the time of your life."

The party went on until the sun came up. Everyone crashed and slept most of the day away.

Gary and the girls were sitting down for brunch when Mark and Cherry walked in to the restaurant at the club. Rose looked completely exhausted. Debbie was smiling brightly and Wendy was simply smirking.

"Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves last night," Mark said. "I know we did."

"I had a blast," Cherry giggled. "Now I just need one of you two bozo's to teach me a little bit about football. I have the players' thing down pat. By the way Gar, do you still have that donut you bought for Connie?"

Gary lost it, almost choked to death, and was laughing so hard he was crying. When he finally regained his composure, he looked at Cherry with dancing eyes. "It was that good huh?"

"It was better than I could have dreamed of. I finished the night with my guys. Talk about the icing on the cake."

The next day the game was great and the after party fuckfest was even more spectacular. A few days later, everyone was back working to get the final centers open and successful.

Courtney had received more clothes than she thought possible and now had access to one of the top fashion designers in the world. Her closet definitely was not big enough. She was working and somehow, miraculously, she seemed that she had her own personal executive jet at her disposal 24/7. The real surprise was that the pilots were all there to certify her as well. She had never cum so hard, so many times, and so often in her life. She loved it.

Mark flew into Orlando because he and Gary had a piece of serious business to attend to. They drove downtown and walked into the courthouse. They located the appropriate courtroom, opened the door, walked in, and took a seat. The judge glanced up, did a double take, and called for a thirty-minute recess. She spoke to her bailiff and left the bench. Mark and Gary were summoned to her chambers.

They walked in and she looked as stern as she could possibly look. "What the hell are you two doing in my courtroom? You both should know I am not too damned happy with either of you."

"Yes, your honor, we know we are in deep serious trouble with you. We are here to make it up to you," Gary smiled.

"In the middle of my court day, you two come waltzing in here thinking that all you have to do is pull out those two delicious cocks and stick them up my ass and all will be forgiven. Get a fucking life," she snapped.

"Shit Gar, I knew there was a flaw to our plan. If we had done that, she wouldn't have been pissed. She'd be moaning and begging for more. Wow were we ever bad coming here with only this lame invitation to the orgy of her life."

"I know Mark, how could we know she'd be more interested in chewing us new assholes than spending two fuck filled weeks in Thailand fucking every pornstar in Jeremy's company?"

"What the fuck are you two degenerates talking about?"

"Oh hell no, I'm not even going to tell you until you drop the attitude and give us a kiss," Mark giggled.

"Oh, if you insist," she laughed. She walked into their arms and kissed them deeply. "Do you two know how much I've missed you? Hell Gary, the last time I saw you we were at that party almost two years ago. From what I've heard you two have sure been busy. Now what is this about Jeremy and Thailand?"

"We are here to tell you, and this is non-negotiable, that when the jets leave here, your tight, hot, ass will be aboard for a two week sexcapade in Thailand. We have been busy and yes, we have ignored you and we are sorry dear. We are going to have a party and a half and we definitely want you there. We are not telling Jeremy that you are coming. We want to surprise him."

"Just tell me when my darlings. I told Holly I was going to throw your asses in jail for abandoning me. I've missed you so much," the judge told them.

Mark laughed, "We've missed you too dear. We will let you know." He grabbed her, kissed her, and grabbed her perfect ass. "I just wish we had time to take care of that fine ass right now but you have cases to hear. Love you baby."

Gary did the same and they left her smiling.

Over the course of the next few months, the last of the new centers were opened successfully and there was a lot of communication from Jeremy regarding Gary's proposal.

Time flew by and soon enough, everyone was boarding the jets to head to Thailand. It was going to be one hell of a trip.