Doris and Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the boys said "I would have sworn that was Doris putting us on."

Another shook his head. "But what would Doris be doing in engineering classes?"

Lisa put her hands on her hips. "You really think that was Doris? You aren't very observant. While they are twins, they are nothing alike. They may have the same hair, but Anna is a good two inches taller than Doris. You saw! She could hardly fit into that little car! And if you looked closely you would see their noses are different, as is the shape of their mouths. That's how I could always tell them apart. Well, the glasses, too. Of course, their personalities are quite different. I'd say they are more different than my sister, Margaret and I."

One of the boys looked Lisa up and down. "That wouldn't be Margaret over at the Delta house, would it? You've got the same hair and eyes."

"One and the same. I may be a lot shorter than Margaret and she has the freckles, but I think we're actually quite alike in a lot of ways. We both tend to speak our minds. So, I'm going to say to you that you should be ashamed at harassing poor Anna."

The tallest of the boys said "I was just going to ask her for a date."

Lisa laughed. "Good luck with that. In high school she never went out much. I think you'd be disappointed with her. I don't think she has even gone to second base with a guy."

"Hmm. Girls, maybe?"

"I doubt it. Anna just isn't very social."

A boy with a duck-tail haircut said "I've seen her hanging around with Patricia, the girl in out dynamics class. I know a girl who knows a girl who knows Patricia, and she says that Patricia only likes girls, if you know what I mean."

Lisa pursed her lips. "I don't think Anna likes girls any more than boys."

One boy, sporting a flattop haircut said to Lisa. "So you're Margaret's little sister."

"Watch it with that 'little', bub!"

The boy laughed and rubbed his cheek as he said 'Oh, yeah. You're definitely related to Margaret. I hope you don't have her temper."

"Maybe I do, and maybe I don't. You may not want to find out."

"At the risk of incurring Margaret's wrath, I think I'd like to take you to a movie."

"I'll think about it. Call me tomorrow. I'm in the freshman dorm."

The boys sauntered off and Lisa blew out a hard breath. "How'd I do? Do you think they bought it that Anna is not Doris?"

"Totally! You were magnificent! I've only seen the Anna persona a few times, but I think you were very convincing. Let's go inside and get some lunch."

After dinner that evening Doris indicated for Lisa to come with her. In her room Doris said "Thanks for your help. Paul was getting suspicious."

Lisa laughed. "By the time we left I had them convinced that Anna is several inches taller than Doris and that anyone could see they had different noses and shape to their mouth. You put the icing on the cake stumbling into the car and grinding gears. How were you able to make it look like you could hardly fit in the car?"

Doris smiled. "When I'm Anna I just move the driver's seat forward a notch. That makes it very cramped. I hate to grind the gears and make the car buck like that. It's hard on the clutch and transmission."

Lisa plopped down in a chair. "One of those boys said he wanted to take me to the movies."

"Which one?"

"The quiet one with the flat top haircut. I told him to call me tomorrow. I wanted to see if you know anything about him."

"That was Ricky. He's a good guy. I think he could be a good date for you. Now, the talkative one, Paul, is more like Butch. So is his sidekick Bruce. I didn't have a particularly good time with either of them, but Ricky is a real gentleman. He's not very imaginative, but is a quick learner. I don't know why he hangs around with the other two."

When Ricky called Lisa was ready with her affirmative answer.

He drove up to her dorm in a late model Ford sedan, and even got out to open the door for her. As they started off he said "How about we stop at Shoney's for a hamburger and shake?"

Parked under the roof of the drive-in, they ate as they watched the car-hops balance trays while maneuvering between vehicles. When they finished Ricky offered "There's a good movie at the drive in. How does that sound?"

"Fine with me."

They parked on one of the back rows and hooked the speaker onto the driver's side window. Lisa knew from her discussion with Doris that Ricky could use some direction, and as the short film came on she filled him in.

"Ricky, There's something we need to get straight before the night progresses further. I know the drive-in is sort of romantic, so I'm going to lay out the ground rules."

Ricky got a puzzled expression on his face. "Uh oh."

"Oh, it's not as bad as all that! Relax. Here's how it works with me."

Ricky interrupted "You ARE related to Margaret!" and gave a little nervous laugh.

"This is something I learned last spring from a guy up at Western State. I have two rules, and if you can't live with them then the evening is going to be a complete bust. If you can, there is the potential for a very good time for both of us."

"Shoot. I'm ready. Lay them on me."

"Rule number one is that negative words like 'no', 'stop', and 'don't' really mean that. Rule number two is that neither of us has to do anything that makes us uncomfortable. Those are the ground rules, but they leave a lot of room to operate. Agree?"

Ricky thought for a moment and nodded his head.

"Ricky, I'm not singling you out, and the rules have nothing to do with you. As I said, I learned them last spring and had a VERY good weekend with a guy. You should know that he invoked rule number two himself several times. It made me mad at the time, but I saw the wisdom by the end of the weekend. I'm glad it happened as it did."

When they looked up discovered they had talked all through the short film and the feature was about to start.

During the movie Ricky slid over closer to Lisa and his arm gradually found its way around her shoulders. After a particularly romantic scene he leaned over and tentatively kissed her, pleased that she kissed him back.

After the movie he asked "want to go somewhere and talk some more?"

"I'd like that."

He drove to a somewhat secluded parking lot where a couple of other vehicles were scattered about.

Kisses gradually turned into caresses and Lisa rested a hand on his chest. She could feel him shake a bit when he tentatively touched a breast through her clothes. When she shifted position he took his hand away. She leaned over for another kiss and he put his arms around her. Lisa took the opportunity to unbutton her shirt.

Ricky swallowed hard while he reached to caress her bra-clad breast.

"Mmm. I like that." She then lifted her bra, exposing both breasts.

Ricky didn't need another invitation, and began to knead a breast. She whispered in his ear "Not so rough. I'm very sensitive. Use your thumb."

His gentler handling and use of his thumb across a puffy nipple yielded a contented sigh. She removed his tie and partially unbuttoned his shirt so she could run her fingers over his chest. Eventually she held his face in her hands and lowered his head to her chest. His lips and tongue took over for his fingers, and he periodically sucked on a puffy nipple, causing her to arch her back.

Encouraged by her responses he slowly slid a hand up her leg under her skirt, caressing her thigh. Upon reaching her underwear he hesitated before playing his fingers over the fabric, exploring the folds beneath. Her response was to unfasten his belt and lower his zipper. Excitedly he grasped her underwear to pull it down.

"No, Ricky. The clothes stay on. Yours, too. Rule number two. I'm just making you a little more comfortable."

Confused, he stopped his touching. "Go ahead, Ricky. Just because I won't take them off doesn't mean you can't reach under."

Quickly he thrust his hand into her dripping vulva and immediately began to work a finger into her vagina. "No, no, no. I'm saving that for some future time. Rub a little higher."

His fingers massaged her labia as he worked his way up toward her clit. "Yes! Right there!"

Ricky had never encountered a girl who gave directions like Lisa. Well, maybe Doris, but Lisa was a close second.

She found him through his underwear and was pleased with his reaction. When she reached inside her fingers went for his testicles, holding them gently and lifting them. "Do you like that?"

"Uh huh. God, don't squeeze, though."

"I know better than that. We need to get you some relief. I don't want you to get 'blue balls'"

"You know about that?"

"I had a good teacher. Now let's see what else we can find to do down here. You keep up what you're doing. I really like it when you kiss my chest."

Ricky's head immediately went back to suckle on a breast while he somewhat clumsily worked on her clit. She moved her hand inside his underwear to wrap her fist around his hardness, and used her fingers to massage the tip, periodically grasping the whole thing and pumping it. It didn't take long for him to unleash a torrent into her hand and his underwear. He eventually leaned back against the seat, panting.

"Hey, pardner. You're not finished with me, are you?"

While Ricky wanted to bask in his feelings, he resumed using lips and tongue on a breast and massaging her clit. She took a few minutes to climax. He was surprised at how she shuddered and how much wetter his hand became. She slapped a hand over his to hold him still so she could grind her clit against it, and held his head so his mouth remained attached to a breast. When she was finished she released him, and they kissed as they recovered.

She looked at her watch. "Oh, gosh! It's twenty to twelve! I've got to be back at the dorm by twelve! How long will it take us to get back?"

"No more than fifteen minutes. I know a route where we don't have to go through town and get all those traffic lights."

She pulled her bra back down over her breasts and said "Just drive. I'll help you get put back together."

While Ricky drove she zipped his pants and fastened them, then buckled his belt. At the various stop signs along the way they managed to button their shirts.

At three minutes to twelve Ricky pulled up to her dorm and she kissed him before she got out to dash inside. "I enjoyed the movie...and what came after, too."

The following Friday Joel arrived at two o'clock. Sue was downstairs in the house lounge attempting to study when Betty called down "Joel's here, Sue."

With a shriek Sue jumped up and tore out the back door to race around to the front of the house. He met her and gave her an embrace that lifted her off the ground, and swung her around in a circle.

"I wasn't expecting you this early."

"I cut my eight o'clock so I could leave at seven. This has been the longest three weeks of my life."

"For me, too!"

"I have something for you." He reached into the car and produced a white corsage.

"For me? I've never been treated like this!"

He pinned the corsage on her, helped her into his car and drove off. Sue was not seen again until Sunday morning.

At dinner Sunday Sue was excited to announce "I'm going up to Homecoming at Western in two weeks! Barbara is driving up to visit Grace and I'm riding with her. Anybody else want to go?"

Margaret laughed. "None of us have dates. We couldn't just show up unannounced. Do you know how hard it would be to find a place to stay on Homecoming weekend?"

"Well, let me know if you change your minds. Barbara has room for a couple more in her car, and if we all split the gas cost it wouldn't cost much to go."

Lisa perked up. "Maybe we could see Richard!"

Doris rolled her eyes. "Do you honestly expect Richard not to have a date to homecoming?"

Lisa's face fell. "Pooh. You're right. Wouldn't it have been fun, though?"

Margaret turned to Sue. "You go and have fun and tell us all about it when you get back."

Doris asked "Hey, Lisa, by the way, I haven't seen you all week. How did your date with Ricky go?"

"It went very well. You were right. He is trainable. I think he had a good time, too."

Margaret scowled. "What do you mean by 'he is trainable'? Has Doris been teaching you to...?"

Lisa cut her off. "Yes, Doris and I talk, but it's not like I don't know what I want. Doris helps me with how to get it. I'm an adult, sis, and you know very well that I know what I like. Doris isn't corrupting me. She is helping me control when and with whom I eventually lose my virginity. I'm not anxious for it to happen soon, but I want to enjoy myself in the meanwhile."

Margaret sighed. "Okay, Lisa. Simmer down. It's hard for me to think of you as a sexual being."

The next weekend Lisa got a letter from home and took it over to share with Margaret. In the hallway outside Margaret's room she encountered Doris. "Ooh, Doris! Tell me about your date last night."

Doris made a face. "I would have been just as satisfied with Butch. God, Marty is a jerk."

"Uh oh. Want to talk about it?"

Doris sighed heavily. "If you're up for it. I need to vent on somebody."

"You've been there for me. I'll listen."

Lisa followed Doris into her room and pulled up a chair as Doris sat heavily on the bed.

"What happened, Doris? I've never seen you despondent after a date."

Doris clenched her fists at her sides and fumed. "What a complete ass! All I wanted was a good fuck and all he wanted was satisfaction. What's wrong with guys, anyway? Don't they get it? It's not like it's a secret what I want."

Lisa got up from the chair and sat beside the tall girl, an arm around her shoulders.

"All take and no give?"

Doris looked over at Lisa. "Exactly. We fooled around and he got me hot. But when the clothes came off he just plunged right in and pumped away. I tried all my tricks to get some satisfaction. I didn't want to push him off or I would have been sure to get absolutely nothing at all, so I went with it, hoping something good would happen. He came pretty fast and that was the end of it. I was dripping wet and ready to go on. Most guys take over with their hands or mouth at that point, but he just started to get dressed. I was speechless. Even Butch gave me more than that."

Lisa ran a hand up and down a bare arm. "You gave me what I wanted and now it's time for me to return the favor," she said as she rested a hand on Doris' thigh. "Let me help you."

Doris said nothing as fingers began to unbutton her shirt. When it was completely open Lisa pushed it off Doris' shoulders and gently caressed a breast. "I'm glad you got a bra like this, Doris. It really is like I'm touching your skin."

Doris sighed and closed her eyes. Lisa played with a nipple until she felt it harden and then removed the bra so she could kiss a breast, and Doris stroked Lisa's hair.

Lisa gently pushed Doris down to lie on the bed. When she unfastened Doris's skirt, Doris lifted her hips so Lisa could slide off the skirt and underwear. Lisa briefly arose to remove her own clothing.

Lisa stretched out beside Doris and ran her hands over the alabaster skin. She kissed Doris and then took a breast in her mouth, using her tongue to tease a nipple. One hand stroked the tall girl's hair while the other teased its way downward. Fingers danced over skin, played in the navel, stroked a thigh. Eventually those fingers wandered through the platinum blond forest as if they were lost and trying to find their way to a special place. Fingers pried apart labia and were rewarded with a gush of wetness. Two fingers made a brief foray into the vagina, but withdrew and slowly made their way to the clit, and Doris arched her back and moaned.

Lisa craned her head up to Doris' face to kiss her and whisper in her ear "I told you last time I would do a certain thing, and now is the time."

Lisa kissed her way down Doris' throat to her breasts. Around each breast she moved, spiraling upward to the tip, and then spiraling back down to the chest. Kisses across the abdomen led to the navel, and a tongue played there. Lisa noted with satisfaction that Doris began to breathe heavily.

Downward the kisses travelled, brushing through the hair, but to the side, not yet ready to take on what Doris so desperately wanted. There was time to kiss the thighs and knees. Doris threw her legs open and Lisa smiled a satisfied smile.

Lisa's tongue darted in and out of the dripping slit. Eventually she took one of the labia between her lips and stretched it out, only to run her tongue over it. The tongue worked its way into the vagina for a few thrusts, and then withdrew to slide with deliberate slowness towards the clit. Lips took the hood and pulled on it while tongue reached under to tease the blue pearl, so delightfully exposed.

Doris began to thrash about on the bed, with Lisa hanging on to maintain contact. Lisa reinserted fingers into the vagina and used her other hand to toy with a nipple. With a loud moan Doris arched her back one last time, and Lisa felt the strong pulses of the vagina. She backed off of the clit, but continued to caress the labia with her tongue.

Doris was drenched in sweat as she came down from her high. She pulled Lisa by the hair to bring her head up for a long kiss.

As Doris' breathing returned to normal she reached over and caressed one of Lisa's breasts. "I wish my date had done that."

"Like you say, sometimes a girl knows what a girl needs."

Doris looked into Lisa's eyes and playfully toyed with the red bush. Lisa said "Hey, girl. That was for you, not for me."

"Well, you're going to get a thank you."

A half hour later a well-satisfied Lisa lay on her back beside Doris.

Doris propped up on an elbow and caressed Lisa's face. "I just had an idea. Do you have any nice dresses?"

"I brought a couple."

"Get ready to pack them. Dates be damned. We'll find some. Just the two of us, we're going to Western State for Homecoming!"

12