Doris and Lisa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She proceeded to place a quarter on top of him, just behind the head.

"Notice there was no movement. Very good. Let's try another."

A second quarter was placed on top of the first, then a third, finally producing a slight downward movement. Two more quarters pressed him down significantly, but still they stayed on. Doris added a nickel, two dimes and three pennies before he gave way, dumping the change onto the floor.

"Wow, Frank. You have set the standard. That's a dollar and fifty-three cents. For now, that is the standard everyone else will have to measure up to. In my experience I can't think of anyone who could beat that."

Lisa held a hand over her mouth and laughed "I bet Richard could beat it."

"That is to be determined at a future date. Well now, one fifty-three is set as the standard. We'll call that One Frank. Everyone else will be some fraction of a Frank. Anyone who can only support a dollar will be rated as, let's see, something like 0.65 Franks. If I had my slide rule I could figure it out exactly. Oh, goody! I now have something else to do with my guys!"

Frank tried to imagine girls piling coins on erect penises to see how many 'Franks' they score, and began to laugh. He laughed so hard his erection softened. Lisa and Doris joined in and they laughed until they all had to catch their breath.

Doris exhaled sharply and remarked "Now look what we've done. I bet he couldn't score 0.1 Frank right now. We need to work on bringing you back 'up' to standard."

Lisa pouted impatiently "Whatever, as long as it doesn't involve any more playing around with coins or such. Let's get on with it. I'm ready for Frank to pick up where we left off a few weeks ago. And I know what you're thinking, Frank. Yes, I'm still a virgin, but you can be the man to do it."

"Rule Number 2, still. Not a chance. I'll do what I can otherwise."

With a scowl she said "That's what I was afraid you'd say, but I had to give it a try. There aren't very many guys I'd offer myself to, mostly just you and Richard. I trust you."

Doris sounded somewhat impatient. "Now that the ground rules have been set, let's let our imaginations go to work."

"I like your imagination, Doris. That last morning down there was something I'll remember. I never would have thought of that in a million years."

"Let's see. We have some chairs, a rolling footstool, and a table that we can clear off, and I think I see a cot over in the corner. Frank, I know you remember what happened between you, me and Margaret at the park the last night you were at Sarah Smith. But did Eddie tell you about his experience that night?"

"I get where you're going. He was with Catherine and Robin up under the shelter. Yeah, there was some couple activity, and several that involved all three."

Lisa asked "didn't some of that 'activity' take place between Robin and Catherine?"

"Got a problem with that, Lisa?"

"You know I don't. That is if Frank is okay with it."

"Hey, I'm open to whatever you girls want, but right now I'm going to go over and get myself a glass of cold water while I don't look at you."

"Hard again? You're an eager beaver, are you? Or maybe you're just eager for some beaver."

Lisa blushed, but Frank took it in stride. "Oh yeah, I'm eager alright. I don't want to disappoint anybody. I haven't been intimate with a girl for several weeks, so I'm likely to be a little quick on the trigger as it is."

"You have hands and a mouth, don't you?"

Frank laughed "Yeah, if that works for you."

"You know it does. I think it works for Lisa, too."

"Okay, girls. Let me think about what Eddie told us. They were under the shelter at a picnic table. I think the girls took turns sitting on his ...lap. Then there was some other stuff he didn't give details on, but I think it ended with Eddie behind Catherine while she played around with Robin. Maybe there was some two on one."

Doris had to laugh. "It appears you guys share information just like we girls do. Robin was very eager to tell all the next day, and her story is about the same as what you just told. Now, back to our situation. We are in a lab of sorts, so I think we should do some experiments, don't you?"

Frank laughed, but Lisa frowned and asked "What kind of experiments?"

"I don't know. Let's see...Frank is likely to have a short fuse, which wouldn't satisfy me, and he isn't going to do you, so here's my idea. While we do have a cot, I'd like to use that later. Lisa, you could get up on the table and Frank could do whatever it was that you liked so much. I'll help to defuse Frank so he can participate in a longer activity later. How does that sound?"

"How are you going to defuse Frank?"

"Never you mind. Just watch and learn, little missy. It might be something else you can use in the future, something even a virgin can do. Now hop up on the table, just sit with your legs dangling off. You can stay sitting up or lean back as you wish."

Lisa, anxious to get things going, eagerly boosted herself up to sit on the edge of the table. When Frank moved in close she spread her legs so he would have access to everything. Doris, meanwhile, pulled up a rolling desk chair.

"Kiss me. Frank," Lisa demanded.

Frank was eager to comply and bent over to kiss her the way he remembered she liked, and she responded in kind. He recalled how sensitive her breasts were and began to caress, gently knead, and tease them. Her puffy nipples puffed even more and he couldn't resist bending down to take almost one entire breast in his mouth. Lisa made a great sigh of contentment. As Frank continued with lips and tongue on a breast his hands ran up and down her arms and she relaxed until she was almost limp. She put her hands on the table behind her and leaned back.

While Frank worked on Lisa's breasts Doris ran a hand lightly up and down the inside of Lisa's smooth thigh, occasionally playing in the red bush until it was dripping wet, pearly drops glistening in the dim light.

Frank started to kiss his way down from her breasts, swirling a tongue in Lisa's navel along the way. Doris backed off as Frank reached the glistening prize. He took one hand from a breast and ran a finger up and down the valley. He circled the vaginal entrance, but didn't enter. His tongue replaced the finger, licking and sucking, teasing the swelling nub. He took the nub between his lips and sucked hard on it. Lisa writhed and moaned on the table.

Doris noted that Lisa was probably going to climax soon, and began on Frank. She straddled a chair and worked it close to and almost under him. Once in position she pulled him enough to the side that she could use her tongue to caress him from base to tip, and periodically took him partway in.

Lisa's body went rigid and she let out a loud moan as she gushed over Frank's tongue and chin. Doris then picked up the pace on Frank, taking him in deep and using her tongue to stroke while she bobbed her head to move him in and out. When she felt him tighten she took him all the way in and sucked, swallowing everything.

Lisa sat up to watch the final stages, her eyes open wide in amazement.

"Doris! What are you doing? How could that possibly fit? You swallowed it, didn't you? Isn't that nasty?"

"Not at all. Granted, it's not for everyone, but Frank needed something quick. Hey, you want to try it?"

"Eww. Now?"

"Sure. It's softer now, but you can get an idea what it feels like, and there may be a few drops left so you can get a bit of a taste. If you don't like it you can spit it out."

Lisa hesitantly slid off the table. Doris vacated the chair for Lisa. At first Lisa held it and studied the last drops still slowly oozing out. "I've watched it happen, and find it fascinating, but never thought to do what you did."

"Go ahead, try."

Lisa held the softening member with two fingers and guided it to her mouth. A quick lick of the tip told her the taste wasn't like she had imagined it would be, and then she gradually took it in until she had half of it. She tightened her lips and used her tongue until she pulled away.

"Hmm. So you like that, Frank?"

"Um, yeah. If you did that for very long you'd have me hard again."

"Really? How long?"

"I don't know. I could probably get hard in five minutes or so, but wouldn't be ready to...finish...for about fifteen or twenty minutes."

"See, Lisa. That's why I did it. Now he'll be ready to last awhile."

"Let me see if I can get him hard." Lisa sat in the chair in front of Frank and took him in, lightly using her teeth.

"Ow. Not so hard."

"Sorry. It just seemed kind of rubbery, but it is getting harder. Harder and longer. I don't see how Doris got all that in her mouth. Yuk. That would make me throw up."

Frank chuckled "that's certainly not something I want to see. You just do what feels good to you. What you're doing certainly feels good to me."

After a few minutes of experimentation Lisa turned to Doris. "I think he's hard again. It's real big around, too. Are you sure that fits inside a girl? It looks huge close up."

"Trust me, you'll stretch so it fits. Okay, Frank. Let's get something going here. Lisa, back up on the table! You didn't come nearly as hard as I know you can. Frank, when I tend to Lisa you can enter me from behind like Eddie and Cynthia did at the park."

"I don't do doggie very often, but it is good sometimes."

"I like the angle as you go in and out. I'm ready for some action, so give me everything you've got!"

Frank tore open a Trojan packet and quickly put it on. Doris bent her long frame over Lisa, smiling at Lisa's inquisitive look. "Just relax and enjoy. I intend for you to have a ten on the Doris scale." She slowly caressed Lisa's arms and reached for her face, to softly stroke a cheek. For several minutes she continued non-sexual touching until Lisa was completely relaxed on the table.

Doris kissed Lisa and gradually spread her kisses over the neck and throat, eliciting a sigh of contentment from the small girl. It was only then that Doris lightly brushed her fingers over Lisa's skin, starting with her eyes and gradually working toward the breasts. Fingertips teased nipples and Lisa arched her back. Doris' kisses slowly followed the path her fingers had taken until she was using her tongue to gently play with the puffy nipples.

Doris enjoyed watching Lisa's reactions as fingers wandered south while a breast was firmly in Doris' mouth. Before the fingers reached the goal they wandered back up the abdomen to play with the other breast while kisses followed the path fingers had taken just a few minutes earlier.

Back up to Lisa's lips Doris' kisses went while fingers began to brush through the already quite damp bush, but only brushing the hair and playing over the surface of the outer labia.

Meanwhile, Frank had entered Doris and began a rhythmic thrusting, varying speeds and intensity. Doris called softly over her shoulder "you know what else I like, Frank."

Frank reached around Doris' chest and caressed the dangling breasts, kneading, pressing, softly stroking, playing with nipples and then moving elsewhere on her for a few moments, just to give her time to let the pleasure from the first caresses sink in. "You're getting me hot, Frank!"

Doris' kisses closely followed fingers down to the smooth skin of Lisa's thighs and up between them. Fingers parted flesh and teased, and tongue darted in and out as Lisa squirmed. She tried to guide Doris's head or hands to where she ached for touches, but Doris was easily able to escape Lisa's grasp so she could lavish more sweet torture on her.

Frank picked up the pace and thrust deeper and harder, such that each thrust brought a grunt from Doris. Doris moaned in pleasure as Frank toyed with her breasts. He took one hand and reached around Doris' hip to press and swirl fingers over the hardened nub, and Doris moaned in pleasure.

When Doris felt Lisa couldn't take much more she used her tongue and lips more freely on swollen, dripping flesh. Lisa began to alternately arch her back and raise her head, her sweaty brow glistening in the lamplight. Doris could feel the blood pounding through Lisa and judged her building moans. Lisa started to scream and Doris put a hand over her mouth to stifle it as she applied one last tongue maneuver. Lisa bucked violently and writhed, gushing again and again. Doris noted with satisfaction the rhythmic pulsing of the vaginal muscles and the fluid running down between Lisa's thighs, forming a puddle on the table.

Frank rammed again and again into Doris while kneading a breast and teasing the swollen nub. He emptied into her, one massive pulse after another. Doris threw back her head and moaned loudly. Lisa, though exhausted, pulled Doris down on her chest and kissed her until Doris was spent.

The three remained like that for long minutes, Frank still inside Doris and draped over her back, and Doris resting on Lisa's chest, as they caught their collective breaths. Frank finally slid down into the chair and watched the orgasmic fluids run down Doris' legs. Doris rolled off of Lisa and stretched out beside her on the table as their legs dangled over the side.

"I never thought I could feel anything like that, Doris. I mean, Richard and Frank gave me what I thought was the best, but that tops everything, even what you've done before.

Doris extended a hand and tousled Frank's hair. "Great job, Frank. That was nothing short of great." Frank smiled with satisfaction.

The only sounds in the room for a while were the ticking of the clock on the wall and the three of them breathing heavily.

Standing up at last, Frank said "I'm thirsty and I feel the need for something cold. There is a Coke machine down the hall. How about I go get us some?"

Lisa turned her head toward him. "Sounds good to me."

"Me, too. I think I could use a burst of energy about now."

Frank rummaged in his pants pockets for three dimes and padded off down the hall. While he was gone Lisa ran her fingers through Doris' hair and Doris closed her eyes in thought. "You know. Lisa, I have an idea..."

Soon Frank returned with three opened bottles of Coke. "That was a first. All the nights I've spent here I've certainly never walked naked down the hall to the Coke machine before."

"I wonder what would happen if you did that while you are doing your dial readings at night." Doris teased.

"Um, I don't think I want to find out. There may be others in the building."

The three slowly drank the cold, sweet liquid.

Doris looked at Frank as he gathered the empty bottles to later return them to the collection rack next to the machine. "Hey, Frank. Lisa and I were talking while you were gone."

"Something interesting?"

Doris grinned. "You know it was. Here's what we've decided. Lisa tells me she experienced something extraordinary tonight, and I have reached a level of satisfaction I haven't reached for weeks. We know you guys are happy with sex any way you can get it, but we'd like you to really feel like we do. I know you enjoyed it, but I don't think you have been out of your mind yet."

"Huh?"

Lisa jumped off the table, pushed Frank down into the chair, and sat in his lap. She brushed her lips across his face and played fingers on his chest. "Yeah. We want you to remember tonight."

"Don't worry, I'll remember it all right."

Doris crooked a finger. "Come on, Frank. You can do better. Why don't you come over here and lie down on this cot. Get yourself comfy."

He laughed. "I've heard that before!"

With a smile Doris said mischievously "So you have. Well, Lisa and I are going to put our unique twist on that experience. Now get yourself over here so we can play with you."

"Hey, I'm not a toy."

"Of course you are! Now come over here."

Lisa got up and with a smile, Frank complied and lay down on the cot. "Be gentle with me," he teased.

"Not on your life, so be prepared to be 'manhandled', as it were."

"I can't imagine what you have in store."

"No, you can't!"

"Wait! I don't have a rubber yet."

"Relax, big guy. You won't be needing one. Just enjoy."

Doris sat astride his chest and cupped her breasts. "What do you think of these, big guy? Like them? Maybe you'd like to explore them a little more. Maybe some other things, too. I'm all yours, for your pleasure."

With a grin, Frank reached up and fondled Doris' breasts, not much more than handfuls, but exceptionally soft.

"Oh, by the way. While we're occupied up here, Lisa is going to practice something. We hope you like it."

He couldn't see Lisa past Doris, but something warm and wet felt awfully good. It wasn't long before he was completely aroused once again. He ran his hands up and down Doris' sides and caressed her thighs. Reaching around behind her hips he pulled her further up on his chest until his nose was tickled by blond hairs and Doris' intoxicating woman scent filled his nostrils. His hands worked their way back up to her breasts as his tongue darted in and out, prodding, teasing. Lips pulled and sucked on lips.

"Hey Frank. This is for you, remember. You're turning me on again."

"Turning you on turns me on. You have such an exceptional body. Whatever Lisa is doing is working for me, too."

Lisa had undone her ponytail and let her red hair brush over his lower abdomen and his growing erection. Bending over more, she took him in her mouth, carefully this time. Her tongue teased and lips pulled gently. She pulled back so he slid out and she took the stiffened member in her hands, squeezing and tugging. Lowering her head once again she pushed his penis back against his abdomen and let her tongue play with the sac below. One by one she took him in and gently massaged with her tongue. When she released him she laid her tongue at the base of his penis and slowly dragged it up the length of the shaft. At the end of it she swirled her tongue around and then took the tip between her lips.

Frank groaned in pleasure from the dual attention he was getting.

Lisa took him in as far as she could do without gagging and bobbed her head so he slid out and back in again. Doris watched him to read the signs indicating that he was getting ready to climax.

"Back off, Lisa. It's too soon. We want him to beg for it. We want him to plead. When he comes we want it to be the best he's ever experienced."

"What do I do now?"

"Let's switch places."

Lisa sat on Frank's chest and he was treated to a different pair of breasts. Not quite as soft, but protruding straight out from her chest in a cone shape, with conical puffy nipples. He couldn't resist holding them and brushing his thumb over those nipples, and Lisa sighed, just as he remembered she would. While continuing to attend to Lisa's chest he used his mouth as with Doris, tongue darting in and out and lips pulling on labia. This was something new for him - he had never used his mouth on Lisa before. Her geography was different from Doris, but her woman smell was just as intoxicating. He knew he couldn't enter her with his fingers, but played around with his tongue at the vaginal entrance and she began to squirm. With a tongue teasing her nub, she squirmed even more.

Doris had settled herself on his shaft and pistoned up and down, varying speeds, pressure and depth, until she felt his body tighten, at which time she pulled off until he settled down again. When she mounted him again, he began to groan and tried to match Doris' movements with his own thrusts. She managed to maneuver so he made no headway in that direction, his penis essentially staying in one place inside her, and his frustration began to build in earnest. Lisa's breasts and labia in front of him and Doris working on his ever more needy erection were eventually more than he could stand.

Doris dismounted for a final turn with her mouth. She had more control over that, as she could feel every twitch, every indication of impending release.