Doris and Lisa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please! Do something! I can't take it anymore!"

"What do you say, Lisa? Should we let him go?"

"Maybe he has suffered enough. He is pleading, after all."

"Yes! I'm pleading here."

"This is it, Lisa. Do you want it?

Lisa dismounted from Frank's chest and joined Doris. She took him in her mouth once again, and even she could feel him ready to erupt. "Gee, Doris. I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

"Okay, I'll finish him off."

"Yet...yet I do like to watch it come out. It is so...intriguing. I am in awe that it is something that I caused."

"Well, we can't do both. Or can we? You've finished guys with your hand before, haven't you?"

"Sure. And this guy was one of them."

"Okay. Here's what we'll do so we both get what we want. You work on him, but keep him aimed down at me."

"I usually would aim him up onto his body, but okay. I don't understand what you have in mind."

"Just go to work. Remember, whatever happens, keep him aimed down at me."

Lisa nodded and played her fingers up and down the shaft, spending time around the head and underside, and occasionally gripping him for a few tugs.

"He's ready, Lisa. Here it comes! Do a few more tugs, but squeeze him tight until I tell you to let go. You can keep working on him after you let him go. I promise you'll see what you want."

Lisa nodded as she concentrated on her handwork, pleased that Frank was trying to help her along with hip thrusts, trying to end it quickly. His moans were almost of agony. Of course, Doris had other ideas.

"Hang on, Lisa. A couple more. Now squeeze. Yes! Keep him aimed with your other hand. Let it go! Now!"

Lisa released Frank, while keeping him aimed down toward his legs, where Doris awaited, while Lisa tugged several more times. Immediately upon Lisa releasing him, Frank shot out several very strong pulses. Doris had moved her mouth close to him and caught them in her mouth and on her tongue.

Lisa was mesmerized by the strength of Frank's ejaculation, and that Doris collected it all in her mouth. She swallowed a couple of times and asked Lisa "Want to try some? He's almost finished. You can have the last of it."

It was as if Doris read Lisa's mind. She was curious about it, but knew she couldn't take it all like Doris did. Lisa quickly moved into position on one of Frank's legs and pulled him toward her own mouth as Doris moved aside for her. The softening member was just right for Lisa, and she took him between her lips, caught one more strong pulse and a couple of weak ones, finally sucking on him to coax the last of it out.

Frank went very still, and his eyes were closed. Lisa was horrified. "I think we killed him!"

He moved a hand weakly. "Not dead. But if I died right now I'd die a happy man," he managed in a weak whisper.

Lisa looked up at Doris. "I know we were doing that for Frank, but it has turned me on. I don't think he is in any condition to do anything more about it, though."

Doris grabbed Lisa and pulled her into an embrace, finally falling with her onto the pile of the towels they had used to dry off. The two girls locked lips and tongues played, darting in and out, wrestling. Lisa brought a leg up between Doris' thighs, grinding. Doris kneaded a breast and moved one leg between Lisa's thighs, also grinding. The two girls ground against each other's sex, until they were almost frantic. Lisa shifted position slightly and used a mouth on one of Doris' breasts and Doris rubbed a thumb over one of Lisa's nipples. They came at almost the same time, moaning loudly until they were spent.

Lisa rolled off of Doris and the two lay side by side, with one thigh of each wet from the other girl. After gasping for breath Lisa stared up at the ceiling and observed "I never knew that giving a guy real pleasure like that could be so...exciting."

"Another lesson learned. Say, how did you learn the moves how to finish a guy off with your mouth like that? You hadn't done that before tonight, had you?"

"I learned from you and Margaret."

"Your sister? She told you about it?"

"Not exactly. It appears she did that with Richard at the beach, though. I overheard her telling you about it in detail, asking if she did it right. You two never knew I was listening. I didn't understand what you two were talking about until I watched you with Frank earlier. Then it all made sense. I just don't think I could put the whole thing in my mouth like you did. I think I'd still rather watch it squirt out, but maybe I can do both if I wait until he is almost finished. It doesn't taste like I thought it would. It's kinda salty."

"Many human body fluids are salty. We're about at the same degree of saltiness as the ocean."

"I'm sure that's one of your science facts, unless you're kidding me."

"Just think. What do tears taste like? What does sweat taste like? What does blood taste like?"

"Blood? Eww."

"Come on, now. I know you've cut yourself on paper or something and sucked on it. What did it taste like?"

Lisa pursed her lips in thought. "All of them are salty. Okay, I get your point."

"What do I taste like? What do you taste like? Don't you dare tell me you haven't played with yourself and tasted your juices!"

Lisa reddened. "Well, maybe once or twice. I guess there was some saltiness to it. I was more fascinated with the smell."

"Your personal perfume. I'm sure Frank will affirm that it is intoxicating to a guy. I think if we had noses like dogs we could tell each other apart by our unique smell. Human noses aren't sensitive enough."

Frank rolled onto his side, facing them. "Finished with the science lesson yet?"

"No. Tell me Frank. Could you tell us apart by our pussy smell?"

"Now that you mention it, I think I could."

"One day we'll have to do an experiment. You wouldn't mind it if you were to be blindfolded and some girls sat on your chest, would you? I mean, especially if you got to play with them to get their juices flowing?"

Frank laughed heartily. "I think I'd be up for that, so to speak."

"I believe you would be very up for it, Frank."

"I tell you another thing that could turn me on. Watching you two girls together. I didn't think what you did was possible."

Lisa laughed. "With Doris, anything is possible!"

Frank glanced at his watch. "The security guard will be making his rounds through this building in about a half hour. We'd better scram."