Doris's Wartime Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had finished the meagre feast of bread and cheese with sponge cake to follow, Agnes laid down the tray and turned to Doris, taking hold of her face with both hands. "Now, the Valentine proper."

Before Doris had time to react, Agnes kissed her firmly on the lips.

Doris flinched automatically - but then rapidly collected herself. It was confusing, a soft seductive contact, not what she was expecting but in a way it was merely a continuation of their illicit touches in the darkness. She decided that to rebuff her companion would be to risk destroying the friendship that had developed.

Agnes had leaned back, fearful of the reaction. Doris took her hand and pulled her close. Suddenly they were nuzzling each other, a tongue pressing through her lips and entering her mouth. They lost their balance on the mattress, tumbling over onto the old overcoats.

A hand was cupping her breast - it was wrong but she loved it. This was sexy contact by a female; Doris had heard stories of this sort of thing and now she was part of it. In a whirl she put her hand onto Agnes' hip. She had placed her hand on boy's hips and the odd bottom before, but this was shaped differently and was soft, enticing her to trace it with her fingers.

She trickled her finger tips over the swell, continuing along the thigh to the knee. Suddenly she was on bare skin, as Agnes' dress finished. She tried the return journey and found the material had vanished. The skin was tender and she rested her palm on the bare thigh. If she continued she would meet knickers, but for the moment the flesh was surely exciting enough.

Still the lips were kissing her, the breath of another person wafting on her face. Agnes's hand was now touching her own inner thigh, insisting that her legs separate to allow unfettered passage. Every inch was more erotic, more exciting, more wrong.

As if she had received an electric shock, fingers were now encroaching under the elastic of her underwear. Then they were inside and a comfortable warm hand was holding her.

They lay there together for a while, caressing and kissing. Doris began to think that it perhaps wasn't so wrong, it was so pleasant that it might even be right.

Then Agnes withdrew her hand from her knickers and pulled away. Not too far though; she started to undo the buttons on Doris' clothes, removing her dress. She raised her bum off the mattress to allow the garment to be taken away, then Agnes was pulling down her panties.

She was nervous. Where was this going? How far? Agnes stood up and stripped off her own clothes; panties, bra, the lot.

Doris lay back. For the first time she was exposed to another lady in a sexual way, she was just wearing her brassiere, white and functional. Her pubic hair was being inspected by her friend who was kneeling between her knees. She felt vulnerable, yet safe at the same time.

Oh, she had had encounters with boys. Lost her virginity one time, standing up and leaning against a dustbin with the rubbish falling out. The bin-men were due the next morning so the thing was heavy and smelly. The lad had assured her that it was impossible to get pregnant if they did it standing up, so he had loosened his trousers and wedged his todger into her uncomfortably. The entire experience was painful and thoroughly disagreeable.

This was not the same, this was gentle and considerate. She felt a hand on her pussy, smoothing through her curls. Then her lips were being separated, to put on display her most private area of all.

Warm breath was on her fanny. She had never felt that before, then something incredible; she felt a wet tongue on her. The tongue was probing, into her opening and then over her sensitive clit. It was a beautiful thing and she closed her eyes.

* * * *

Doris opened one eye and raised her head to look at the head that was between her thighs. Clear blue eyes met her gaze, but the movement did not pause. The steady stimulation continued, only a slight motion of the head betrayed the effort.

Then another head caught her eye. A face was watching them through the window - it was Samuel. She froze for a second, then as Samuel disappeared from the window she pushed Agnes away and covered herself up.

Before she could explain what she had seen, Samuel came bursting into the room.

"I saw you, that's unnatural. In my house as well, carrying on together. It's hedonism. Sodom and Gomorrah, that's what it is."

Agnes had pulled a coat over herself for concealment. "Get out! You have no right to come into our private room. I'll tell the Ministry about you."

Samuel was still blustering, "I'll tell them first. You two doing things together under my roof, I'll give you the sack and you'll never work again."

"You'll get us the sack? You can't, we're good workers."

"I'll get more. And next time I'll make sure that they're seventeen, save me money."

Agnes was upset, "You can't do that, come on, look; there must be something we can do here."

Samuel smirked. "I'll tell you what, I'll let you off on one condition. Do it again."

"Do what again?"

"Do you think I'm blind? Do what I saw you going before. Let me watch."

Doris was stunned. The whole thing had been a new experience for her and she wasn't totally comfortable with it. Now it was to be before an audience, like she was an actress in the theatre. She didn't want some pervert watching her. She was a good girl, staying with people who she thought were friends.

Agnes though, seemed more willing to submit to the creep. "Will you promise to leave us alone if we do?"

"Well of course I promise. Go on, give her a snog."

Agnes leaned forwards and gave Doris a peck on the cheek.

Samuel was unimpressed. "Do you think I'm stupid?" He snatched the coat being held by Agnes leaving her exposed. "Go on, lick her cunt."

Agnes wrapped her arms around her breasts to hide them, but a nipple popped out.

Samuel carried on. "If you don't, you're fired."

Agnes slowly knelt again and kissed Doris on the lips, then with tears in her eyes lay down and pushed her face against her pussy.

Doris felt the tongue against her body again, deep between her labia. Agnes' ass was raised and Samuel walked around to peer at her rear.

"My word, what a hairy cunt you have my dear. I do like a good bit of fur there."

Agnes continued licking, probing at Doris.

The edge of the bed lurched as Samuel sat down. "Go on, faster. Make her come."

Agnes obeyed. Through the embarrassment Doris enjoyed the feeling. She was spread wide open, being licked where she had never been licked before whilst the old farmer was staring. To shut out the sight of Samuel's sweaty face, she closed her eyes.

She heard a rhythmic sound and slowly opened her eyes to see. Samuel had opened up the front of his trousers and pulled his cock out. It was mostly hidden by his fist, which was pumping back and fore.

It was the first cock that she'd seen that wasn't owned by an animal. When she'd been fucked in the alleyway it had been dark and she hadn't had the opportunity to inspect the organ that had penetrated her. This was white, with an angry-looking purple end. It was a nasty looking thing.

Samuel was panting, his eyes firmly fixed on Agnes' rear. Then he held his breath for several seconds as his hand went faster. His eyes were screwed up and a white fluid oozed slowly from the end of his penis.

He held his other hand underneath to catch the dribble in his palm, then stood and scuttled out of the room.

* * * *

The moment had passed; neither felt like resuming after Samuel had gone. Some Valentine's night that had turned out to be.

But wonder of wonders; Vera came back from the party and she reckoned that she had a boyfriend. She said she was going to write him a letter, and in fairness a couple of days later he turned up to see her. Ken was astonishingly normal; Doris had expected some weirdo, but he was good looking, polite and friendly. What the hell he saw in Vera she had no idea, he could have had any girl he liked.

Vera had obviously fallen in lust and dragged him up into the bushes on the hillside.

Samuel watched and leered at the young couple, then grinned at Doris and Agnes. "Give me another show. I'll make it worth your while."

Doris was horrified but he continued with a wink, "Just like last time. I'll see if I can find an extra sausage for your teas."

Agnes spoke up, "Forget it. It's going to take a whole pork chop - each. And an extra egg for breakfast."

Samuel laughed "I don't think so. Just do it, tonight or I'll tell Edith and that'll be the end of you both."

Agnes sneered at him "Really? You want to tell your wife about what you were doing? 'Cos if it's all going to come out, it's all going to come out."

He thought for a few seconds. Perhaps that wasn't such a good idea. "I'll let you have a slice of pork pie. I can't say better than that, and you can't let anyone know."

"Meat before the show" Agnes seemed willing to take the offer seriously, but Samuel was already gone.

A minute later he was back, holding two thin pieces of pie in sheets of newspaper as he led the girls into their room. Agnes grinned triumphantly and kissed Doris on the lips. Swiftly she unbuttoned Doris's blouse and heavy corduroy trousers. Soon they were both on the bed in just their panties, embracing and kissing whilst Samuel had his old boy in his hand once more.

Just then the door flew open and Edith stood there.

* * * *

"You fucking mochyn" Edith screeched and bent down to scrabble on the floor. Not finding anything to hand, she pulled off her shoe and hurled it across the room at her husband. "You pig! How can you stand there wanking and watching these girls? I'll fucking beat you!"

She launched herself at Samuel but he sidestepped and bolted from the room with his cock hanging out, pursued by Edith.

Doris and Agnes were suddenly left alone with two slices of pie that had been struck by a low-flying shoe.

* * * *

There was a strained atmosphere on the farm for the next few months.

Edith and Samuel didn't have much to say to each other before, but now there was not a word.

On the plus side though, Vera had her Yankee boyfriend and saw him at every opportunity - until he suddenly went off to war with the rest of the Americans who had been clogging up all the roads, all the sand dunes and the accommodation camp site near the ammo works. The whole place now seemed deserted, but covered in pale circles in the grass where the round tents had been pitched. Only the vast ammo works continued as normal, belching steam and smoke with the occasional booming explosion from the waste disposal site.

While Vera moped, Doris and Agnes managed to find plenty of time together; usually in the back of the hay barn where they made a little nest away from the world.

D-Day happened shortly afterwards, then the Nazis were on the retreat across Normandy and Vera watched the letter box every day, waiting for mail from Ken.

The 'Admiralty' and the 'Arsenal', the two parts of the factory were absolutely non-stop, with trains, trucks and buses always on the go. A few months later, the army camp was occupied again - this time with P.O.W.s. They didn't cause too much fuss though, except when they all escaped one night.

Vera made a right to-do over it, she reckoned that one of the escapees had been watching her through the window while she was in bed. It was probably a fantasy though, she was 'going without' now that Ken had gone. The main thing that came out of it was that all the prisoners were moved out to other camps; the place was too difficult to make secure according to the rumour-mill.

So the war dragged on, and on. They were out of range of the doodlebugs that were landing on London and there were precious few air-raids now that the Luftwaffe had closer targets to concentrate on. The newspapers were full of stories of victories and advances, then some strange accounts of torture camps being found in enemy territory.

Doris read a story about the Princess Elizabeth joining the ATS and wondered if their paths would ever have met if she had chosen their poster over the Land Army. Then less than a month after that it was all over. Germany had been beaten; the Russians had over-run Berlin, Hitler had shot himself and his body burned to nothing.

There were parties everywhere, the church bells rang then even the lights came back on. That was the thing that made Doris feel strange; the thought that a bomber could find them in the night. But there weren't any bombers any more of course.

Suddenly the ammunition factory was on short-time. Not only that but P.O.W.s were back in the camp; not that they were going anywhere - except on work parties. A squad turned up every day to help on the farm, more cheap labour for Samuel. These guys were not the escaping kind, the guards shared smokes and swapped stories of demobilisation and repatriation with them.

Agnes and Doris took their pleasures in the space at the back of the barn whenever they could, but were nearly discovered one day when Edith wandered in accompanied by the squad leader of the prisoners. He was quite good looking in a German sort of way, to Doris' eyes. Well mannered and stiffly correct in public, he was called Gustav.

Doris heard footsteps in the straw and carefully removed the thighs from her ears so that she could hear better. Agnes was lying with her head thrashing around between a couple of broken bales so hadn't heard anything but when Doris withdrew her tongue from that place that made her squirm, she stilled and stopped her moaning.

They carefully shifted and spied between the bales as Edith loosened the buttons at the front of her dress and pulled the German's face to her vast bosom.

Soon Edith was kissing Gustav and unbuttoning his trousers to release his stiffening cock. She rubbed it as he stood with his pants around his ankles, pale legs brightly lit by a shaft of sunlight from a hole in the tin roof.

The sunlight faded and rain began to pound on the roof, as Edith and Gustav settled down in the straw. Her dress was now completely open and she removed her panties to allow him to roll on top and start fucking her.

The noise from the rain meant that Doris and Agnes could relax slightly and touch each other whilst they watched. Doris found that having her pussy stroked in time with Gustav's plunging was making her feel horny. He had a slim bottom that fitted easily between Edith's legs, which were raised in the air so that her feet bounced around.

His strokes became more powerful and it looked like he was locked, loaded and about to fire when Edith yelped. She jumped up, heaving Gustav off her.

Someone else was in the barn, but was now running swiftly back outside.

Edith sat up, trying to fasten her clothing around her massive breasts as they flopped about. Gustav pulled his pants up over his angry-looking erection and they both left the barn whilst the two girls clutched each other, giggling.

* * * *

Evening meal that night was a quiet affair. Vera had nothing to say, but Samuel wanted to know why his wife had run across the farmyard in bare feet, through all the cow shit. She had spent an age washing her feet at the pump in the middle of the day when it wasn't even time to clean up after work. Later, Doris and Agnes went to their room and laughed until they cried.

Doris now noticed glances between Gustav and Edith, occasions when they were both absent or when they reappeared just a few seconds apart. Edith was much chirpier and even sang to herself whilst working.

Months passed. The war with Japan finished, but it made little impact on the area. Most people considered that the war proper had been over already with the fall of Germany. It was clear that the entire country was bankrupt and it would take years to recover, with or without Japan.

One day, Doris was working on the farm alone. Vera had gone to the cattle market with Samuel and she was collecting an empty milk churn from the ledge at the gateway where the truck driver had left it. She saw a familiar figure approaching; it was Ken.

Ken had filled out even more than before. His chest was broader, his waist narrower. The army had definitely suited him.

He flashed his devastating smile to show his white teeth and asked for Vera. Doris explained about the market and he was disappointed; obviously he had travelled a long way. He turned to leave and she checked out his buns. Damn, he was looking fit.

On an impulse, she decided that her work was done and feeling brazen asked if he was in a rush to go anywhere. The day was yet young, the pubs were just opening and without further delay they strolled into town to have a beer. Doris blushed at the thought of asking a young man out on a date, but times had changed since the war started. Didn't that just seem to be a lifetime ago.

She swelled with pride whenever people noticed the handsome young soldier escorting her; surely he was wasted on Vera. Doris had a sweet sherry in the lounge bar of the first pub they encountered, feeling outrageous. A lady sitting in a pub? Her mother would never have been seen dead in such a place, even in the lounge - the posher part of the premises.

She had another sherry before they returned to the farm. They still had several hours to spare before Vera returned, and the alcohol was emboldening her.

She led him to the bedroom and unbuttoned his shirt. Ken got the message soon enough and undressed her. Without delay she was on her back on the bed with her knees behind her ears, her ankles over his shoulders and he was giving her a good seeing to.

It was a wonderful feeling to be penetrated by a full-sized penis after months of Agnes's efforts with her fingers and soon she was panting like a sheepdog on a hot day. His balls were bouncing against her bottom, so as the joke went he was in-definite.

Doris mused that this was the first time that she had been properly fucked, not counting the perpendicular encounter against the dustbins. She shuddered at the memory and Ken thrusted even harder with the movement.

He suddenly stilled at the point of maximum penetration and swivelled his hips, so that he moved around inside her. A wave of ecstasy flooded over her and she had an uncontrollable urge to grip and hold him so that he could never escape.

After a minute Ken began to struggle and pull free. She realised that her eyes were tightly shut and opened them to see that his face was bright red and he was gasping for breath. Her legs were locked around his neck and she was strangling him.

Once he was released, he lay next to her and they panted together. As she recovered, Doris giggled with pleasure and held his hand. Not wanting the moment to fade, she took his sticky cock and stroked it back to stiffness and boldly kissed the very end as she held the balls that had so recently been pressing against her bum-hole. It left a salty taste on her lips and she felt wonderfully slutty.

She took his hand and showed him how to stroke her vagina the way that Agnes did, but his rougher, firmer hand was even better. She showed him how to run his finger down through her pubic hair, across her clitoris and along her open groove that was full of his fluids, continuing down to her anus. Around that particular place and then the slow, exquisite return journey.

The day was passing now and Ken had to be back in his camp before nightfall. Vera was soon due to return yet from the market trip, so Doris dressed and did a quick recce before Ken quietly left the farm for the railway station.

* * * *

The next week Ken was back, but Vera was ready and waiting this time. Doris seethed with jealousy as they disappeared to the bedroom. She couldn't bear to listen and went to tend the cows whilst Edith made bawdy remarks to Agnes. By the time Doris returned Ken had vanished.