Doris's Wartime Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt empty and desolate. Doris couldn't understand how a man had made her feel so incredible and wanted to see Ken again, privately. She watched as Vera wrote letter after letter and one day took the opportunity to copy down the address on an envelope that Vera had written.

Soon Doris was exchanging letters herself with the American, who she found was at a base in Lincolnshire on the other side of the country. She even caught a train and went to see him herself. She had as much time off as she wanted now; the labourers who had worked the farm before the war were returning, wearing bizarrely smart suits with crisp white shirts and ties. They were guaranteed their jobs back, so it was obvious that the girls were soon on their way out of the door.

When she arrived at the station near the base, Doris found that it was a pitifully small town with a single hotel. She booked in and waited for Ken to get a pass.

It didn't take long and she was taking a bath when he arrived. Swathed in a hotel towel she greeted him and let him into her room. The towel did not stay wrapped around her for long.

* * * *

Doris studied his muscled chest, leaning up on one elbow in bed. One of her breasts had escaped the thin sheet, but she enjoyed that he stared at it. He was fascinated by her nipples and periodically nuzzled them with his nose.

Ken told her of his home town in Montana, which was a place she had never heard of. He lived in a town called 'Butte', which sounded like it was short for 'Beautiful' but apparently had lots of unprofitable copper mines - he regarded the name as the apt description of a bottom. However she had seen American films and houses were either log cabins in the wilderness or little palaces with electric appliances in the kitchen and painted fences around the garden.

She made her mind up. There was little to hold her to this country, it was time for a new opportunity somewhere else. Some place where the cars were luxurious and the children smiled.

She pulled the sheet back and bent down. He was soft and pliable in her mouth but soon stiffened as her warmth took effect.

Doris had taken the initiative with him before and she did so again. She looked him straight in the eyes as she slid him from between her lips and suggested that a life in Montana sounded very attractive.

Ken couldn't resist her when she placed her lips around his sensitive parts. He reasoned to himself that if he were to spend his life with anyone, it may as well be with someone with such a willing disposition. When she swirled her tongue around him or licked his testicles he would have agreed to anything.

When she sat up and tickled her clitoris in front of him with her thighs wide apart, Ken agreed that yes, they should be married and live together in Montana.

* * * *

Doris clutched her handbag as she stared at the horizon from the deck of the steamer. Land was just visible; a thin dark line against the cloud. A new future beckoned for her and the baby that she carried. Her hand bag contained the most precious documents; her passport, visa, wedding certificate and a magazine with pictures of American families. Children riding bicycles past white-painted fences, enormous shiny motor cars that looked like they could carry an entire village.

She thought back to the day when Edith had run off. She had a suitcase packed and had put on her best hat and coat, collected the case and walked to the railway station. She had told Samuel that she was going on holiday to Germany; it took a couple of days for him to even realise that his wife was unlikely to return and he seemed to have no idea why.

Samuel's main reaction was to raise the level of payment to a whole pork chop each to Agnes and Doris if he could watch them in bed together.

In the distance, she knew that the dark smudge was New York and that soon she would be able to distinguish the fabulous sky-scrapers and the iconic statue in the harbour. And most importantly her handsome, sexy husband with the tight butt (or was it Butte?) was waiting. She had news for him; but he would know what it was as soon as he saw her belly. She loved the feeling; had anticipated the result when she had lain down with him. If she had not wanted a baby, she would have kept on her feet.