All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 05'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story keep writing more. And Ignore the negative comments from those idiot's that have no buisiness reading stories that offend them in the first place.

Most of them are insecure married white men with little dick's anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

Good story. The emotional perspectives are insightful. I am surprised that Lee has thought about actually moving in and displacing Tim in the home. What's the point, he wouldn't want the responsibilities that would follow if he pushed Tim out. Right now he is getting the 'milk for free'. Interfering with Dot and Tim's marriage would only interfere with Lee's other adventures.

I suggest that Lee pursue Dot as a Master to her being a slave, but make it part time. Lee should be strengthening Dot and Tim's marriage, make her wear her wedding ring to show that her heart belongs to her husband but to also wear a collar to show that her body belongs to her Master Lee. To me it is more erotic to imagine that Tim comes to recognize Dot's need to submit to her Master Lee, than to have Tim pushed out of the marriage. Besides, does Lee really want to raise Tim's kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To Anonymous

Lee doesn't want to raise Dot's pre-Lee kids. If he does the slave bit, he will tell Dot to give her worthless white kids up to the state unless she can still have them and get welfare out of the state.

Most blacks , especially ones like Lee, don't believe in anything but making babies with white women. Supporting them and parenting are out of the realm of a Black's comprehension. If Lee's type can con the state out of any money for alcohol, tobacco, and drugs, then he'd want her to keep the kids. Otherwise he'll insist she get rid of them so he doesn't have to support them. Only reason he would keep Tim around is to take care of the kids Lee will make with her. That is Lee's next assignment to Dot. It is this way in all interracial cuckold stories.The storyteller had omitted any mention of the kids except saying that she had some. It makes no mention if they are in the home when Lee is fucking her there, or even where they are as she invites her lover to spend every weekend with her at her house.

If she has a girl or girls, I'm sure Lee will keep them around so he can knock them up too if they are old enough to bleed. dot will call God's blessings down on Lee for fucking them.

He can make Tim pay for raising his grandkids too, along with any he and Dot will produce.

If they are little boys, thay are the same as gone. Lee would either give them up for the state to raise or have them sell drugs for him. Anything but let Timmy have them. That would not be the "niggah Massah" way to do things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
there has got to be a twist coming

This story is too much of the same thing, repeated too many times. The 3 main characters have minds of their own, and I can't imagine that they think only of sex. And what about Tim, is he going to remain an extreme wimp? One thing that characterizes humans has been their ability to adapt and change. Come on author, put some twists, some surprises in your story. Have Tim realize that he must change his motives dramatically.

superslim8x6superslim8x6over 12 years ago
wonderful! reminds me of when my wife cucked me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great writing skill to evoke true cuckolding practices.i was cucked for over 20 years until my lovely wife died aged 51,i miss her terribly!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Garbage

This idiot put a lot.of it garage into LW. Thank goodness he is banned. Why not remove his stories also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not just "garbage"

But "EPIC GARBAGE"! Does Tim have the IQ of a rock? Apparently not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know It's been mentioned so many times but you really badly need your submissions edited or at least proof read. There are just far too many mistakes. The reader is constantly being asked to second guess what you really meant to say nearly every paragraph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous