Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head yes again and she smiled as she said, "Well show me then! Play with your cock more for me. I would love to see you cum for me right now. Show me how far you can shoot your cum in the air sweetie. OK?"

He stroked hard and fast as he bent back and thrust his cock out as if he was showing her how big he was, he wasn't. She explained how she had sucked Lee's cock again on the sofa and when Lee finally shot off she tried her best to drink all his cum but he just shot too much and some of it dribbled down her chin and on to her tits. She showed Tim her tits now holding them out so he could see again all the suck and bit marks. Tim's eyes were glazed over as she talked about Lee's big cock and all the cum he pumped into her mouth. She finally said, "Cum for me Timmy. Show me baby show me how you cum. Do it for me baby! I know this excites you so much! It excites me too sweetie. So cum for me I want to see it shoot."

Tim moaned as Dot talked to him about cumming. She said, "Timmy, Bring your little cock over here for me baby and I'll help make it cum sweetie. I know you want to cum so badly."

Tim stood and let his wife take his cock her hand and she began to jerk him off with just three of her fingers wrapped around it. That's all she needed and she squeezed it and teased the swollen sensitive head. She felt his dick throbbing. She said, "Timmy do you know when Lee is almost ready to cum his cock is so big I can't fit my hand all the way around it like I can yours? And it gets even harder and thicker and even hotter just before it shoots? Does your little dickie do the same thing baby?"

He moaned as she stoked him faster sort of twisting her fingers as she stroked his shaft. She said, "I really want to feel your cock cum when it shoots. I felt Lee's as I sucked his cock head. Cum for me baby. Cum in my hand Timmy. Cum for me. Cum for me."

Tim moaned again as she kissed him and took his hand in hers as she stroked him with the other hand knowing he was so very close. She said, "Hold both of my breasts feel my hard nipples baby! Suck on them but do it gently, Lee made them very tender."

Tim placed his mouth to her wet breasts and began to suck them like he was nursing on them. His tongue felt very nice on her hard sore nipples. As he was bending forward she stroked his little hard cock and he was holding her breasts and sucking her nipples, Dot said, "And when he cums Timmy you can almost hear the thump, thump, thump of his balls as they empty......"

She didn't have to finish Tim was cumming hard all over her hand and on bathroom wall and some more was pumping into the bathtub. She was impressed he shot a huge amount. She moaned seeing her husband cumming in her hand as she told him about fucking and sucking Lee's big dick. As she worked his balls and milked his dick with her hand she was draining all his cum. It covered her hand and dripped off of it. She said, "Oh Yes Timmy! That it baby you have cum for me. You let me make you feel better just like I did for Lee. And Timmy you shot a huge amount too."

She said it again, "Did you know Lee's balls are so big you can almost hear them as them pump his cum into me. Thump, thump, thump! I didn't hear yours but I felt them sweetie."

Now Tim moaned as she squeezed his shaft milking the last drops of his cum into her palm. He was finished now and she knew it. He was drained and as she looked at her hand she turned to her husband and held up her hand. He looked at her and said, "What?"

She said, "Clean it."

He reached for the soap and wash cloth but she stopped him. She said, "No, no baby! You don't understand. Lick it off my hand. Then you can lick my pussy for me and I'll fuck you if you can get it up again as I tell you more about tonight and Lee's big cock."

He said, "What? No way Dot I'm not eating my own cum."

She said, "What? Oh so it's OK if I eat it, if I taste it, and you want me to eat and swallow it when you cum but you won't do it! What the hell is wrong with this picture Tim? You won't eat your cum but you want me to do it. Is that what you're telling me Timmy? Look! Lee ate my cum and his mixed together tonight Tim and I didn't have to ask him. He actually put his fingers in my pussy after he shot a huge load of his black seed into me and we shared his cum. He and I licked it off his fingers over and over again."

She felt his cock jump a little as she said, "Now lick!"

He just looked at her as she held her hand towards him. Finally she said, "Tell you what Timmy. If you don't lick my hand clean right now I'm never going to suck your cock again."

He said, "What? Why Dot? You never asked me to do this before."

She said, "And you never asked me to fuck another man before. But when you did Timmy, I did it for you. Now lick Timmy! Do it for me because I'm asking you to do it."

She kept her hand held out and moved it closer to his face as she said, "Go on Tim. I'm not kidding, if you don't I won't. It's not that bad. I mean I could be asking you to lick Lee's cum off my hand or out of my pussy."

He looked at her and slowly took his tongue and flicked it across the palm of her hand tasting his own cum. She felt her pussy twitch and she smiled just a little when she remembered Lee suggesting that she try this on Tim tonight. Was Tim really going to do it? Was her husband going to clean his own cum off her hand with his mouth and eat it? She wondered and just held it out there not moving it. He licked it again and then she told him to hurry. Tim went to work. In a few minutes Tim had licked her hand clean and he let it go. She said, "The thumb Tim, you forgot the thumb."

Tim looked at her thumb and saw a big white wad of cum hanging down an inch or so still attached with a long white string. She turned her hand and the lump swung back and forth. She said, "Do it Timmy."

He took her tongue and licked the glob off if it. He had done it, Tim had cleaned her entire hand and ate about half of the cum he shot. She was amazed but didn't show it. She simply said, "Good boy. See that didn't kill you did it. I wonder how much cum I have eaten from you over all the years we have been married and now from my lover?"

Tim didn't answer her but he knew she had eaten a great deal of his. She smiled and kissed him shoving her tongue deep in his mouth and tasting his leftovers. When they separated she said, "Now my pussy Timmy I know you want to eat that."

Tim knelt in front of her right away and as he looked up into her eyes, she moved her pussy towards his face. When she was only an inch or two away she stopped when she felt his warm breath on her wet slit. She said, "No baby! I think we should go into the bedroom. You go and play with your cock and I'll be in a minute after I dry off. See if you can get it hard again and wait for me."

She was standing in front of the bathroom mirror drying off and applying power and perfume when she saw all the marks around her breasts shoulders stomach and thighs. They were all getting darker now. There was one on each side of her pussy too. She knew Lee had done that ---- done it on purpose to show Tim he had taken her body, and that he had fucked her and fucked her a lot and fucked her good tonight. She stood there and examined her breasts. She could see they were almost covered with his marks, especially around her nipples and under them. She backed away from the mirror and looked down at her bare pussy and noticed how swollen and red her lips were. There were suck marks all around her slit and again she knew Tim would know there was a lot of fucking done with Lee.

She wasn't sure how Tim would react tomorrow but she told herself he was OK with her going out with Lee. And, he knew damn well what she was going to do with Lee especially since she was out alone with him. Tim knew she was going to fuck Lee and give Timmy his second cuckold experiences. "Timmy you wanted this baby", she said to herself, "and now so do I. So you'll have to deal with it until it's over."

She smiled and whispered to herself as she stood in the bathroom and her husband was now in the bedroom. Dot said, "I want the orgasms I needed and you can't give me them Tim. I'm sorry but I want you to experience cuckolding for as long as you can stand it and I want to experience Lee's big black cock as often as I can have it. Yes, I think I'll tell Tim that if he is upset with the suck marks and gives me a lot of shit about them. That should shut him up about them."

She slipped on her short little robe so she could cover her body a little. Maybe Tim wouldn't want to fuck her tonight. She wanted to at least try and hide all the marks on her body that Lee had left on her until the morning. She was just to damn tired to fight with Tim tonight or even discuss what happened much. She said to herself, "God Lee really marked me this time! He was really telling Tim how he used my body, all of it.

She didn't want Tim to know right away that she became an animal with her black lover tonight and it was good, damn good. But, for now she wanted Tim to think she fucked him like she fucked her husband. She didn't want Tim to know how she turned into a real white slut for Lee's big black cock and that she was doing things with her lover that she never did with Tim. Maybe by the middle of the week she would be completely honest with him. She said to herself, "But Tim never asked her to do those nasty things like eating his cum out of her cunt and licking his fingers covered with both their cum. And Tim certainly never came close to dominating her like she wanted and like Lee does to her. She wouldn't tell Tim at first just how bad Lee made her act when she was nude in his bed giving him everything she had as he fucked her with his big black cock. She wanted Tim to think she was only doing this because her poor little dick cuckold husband wanted her to do it.

She walked into the bedroom and saw Tim lying on the bed stroking his cock. God it looked so much smaller than Lee's did when he did that in his bed. She came over and patted Tim on his leg and then came around and sat next to him. She kissed him gently and asked, "Ready for bed baby?"

He said, "Ready to eat your pussy as you finish telling me about tonight Dot."

She sighed and said, "Well then get down there and get busy then because I'm really sleepy baby."

She had turned the lights down low and removed her robe now. She laid back and opened her legs as Tim moved over her body and down between her legs. As Tim rubbed his fingers along her pussy mound and down over her wet slit Dot whispered, "He's so big Timmy! Lee's cock is huge compared to yours sweetie. And he fucked me so very good baby. Yes I'm sorry Tim but he is better than you are at fucking! God how he fucked me this time Timmy. Come on start licking me, lick my sore pussy with your tongue and make it feel better baby! Mumm that's it baby, your tongue feels so soft and good on my hot pussy."

Dot saw Tim 's cock jump as he heard his wife talk about Lee's big cock. As his warm breath covered her pussy now she moaned for him to bath her pussy with his tongue. He had kneeled down in front of it and between his wife's open thighs and kissed her bare pussy as she ran her fingers over his hair. Dot said. "I'm going to have you help shave my pussy smooth and soft again Timmy. We'll shave it every Friday for him. You'll help me get it just the way Lee likes it won't you? He told me I have the sweetest softest and smoothest white pussy he has ever fucked. And you know what else he told me?"

Tim grunted between licks, "What baby?"

She pushed his mouth back on her cunt and said, lick don't talk sweetie."

She patted his head and told him, "Lee said I'm so tight. He said you must have a really small cock to keep me so tight after all these years we have been together. He said we have been married so long I should be bigger, you're just not fucking me enough. What do you think Timmy? Is your cock too small or is it that you don't fuck me enough? Maybe you should stop jerk off to the Internet videos you watch and fuck me more. What do you think?"

He felt the blood rush up his neck and he knew he was blushing as he licked his wife's pussy. She knew about the Internet. But Tim didn't answer her this time as she used her hands to hold his head tightly and had him eating her now very open and stimulated pussy. She was rocking with his mouth now and knew he would make her cum very soon. She said, "Well Timmy it doesn't really matter now does it sweetie? Oh yes Timmy just like that! Umm baby it feels so good when you lick my clit like that. Faster baby! Lick it faster for me, make me cum Timmy, make me cum with your wonderful tongue."

Tim slid his tongue around touching her pussy slit while holding onto her thighs. Dot was getting braver with the things she was telling her husband as she watched him lick around her pussy. She said, "Well! I guess it doesn't matter if my pussy is tight because you have a small cock or tight because you're just not fucking me enough. You know why?"

She heard him say, "No" but his mouth being pressed against her cunt muffled it.

She smiled as she said, "Oh it doesn't matter baby does it Timmy! Don't answer that just keep licking my pussy sweetheart. I'll tell you why it doesn't matter now baby. Lee told me it didn't matter now Timmy since he has a really big cock and plans on fucking me a lot and often. Mummm that's nice baby. He told me he is going to fuck me every weekend from now on and you won't have to worry about my pussy at all if you don't want too. I told him I felt that was a great idea. What do you think Tim? Every weekend Lee can come over and fuck me. You can eat me and then go jerk off as Lee fucks me, won't that be wonderful? We all get what we really want Timmy."

Again she held his face against her pussy and was pumping her cunt into his mouth now. She knew he had to taste her cum and Lee's cum from the deepest parts of her pussy hole. She arched and thrust up into him now telling him, to suck her, suck her clit now and finger her hole. Tim had to use three fingers tonight to get her to feel them enough to make her cum. He did what she asked and she moaned deep and long as her body arched her back and lifted her ass up off the bed as she flooded his face and mouth with her combined cum. The orgasm swept over her and she held his head tightly against her wetness and squeezed his ears with her thighs shut tightly around his head and she shuttered and shook long and hard.

When it was over she relaxed her legs and released his head. Tim came up for air. She said, "Oh Timmy that was heavenly baby. Your tongue makes my very well fucked pussy feel so much better baby! Lick me some more Timmy. Please! Make me cum again with your wonderful soft tongue. You know that's a girl's best dream don't you?"

He said, "What?"

She pushed his face back into her cunt hole again. Dot said, "You know baby, a girl's best dream is to have a sweet loving husband with a great tongue like you have to lick her pussy when she needs it and a lover with a big huge cock like Lee has to fuck her when she need that. Mumm Timmy that feels so nice baby! Yes! Right there sweetie, lick right there. Mumm yes baby! Lick it faster. Oh Timmy it feels almost as good as Lee' big black cock. Oh God Timmy you're going to make me cum again baby! Use three fingers baby I'm so stretched. Yes that's it! That's it! Lick it! Lick it! Lick my pussy Timmy! Oh yes baby! Faster baby! Yes. Yes. Yes. That's it! I'm...almost there. Oh yes! Almost.......there! Now! Suck my clit! Suck it! Suck it! Suck it NOW TIM! OH FUCK YES!!! TIMMMMMMY!! SUCKKKKKKKKKK!!"

And Dot climaxed hard again and she was cumming and cumming long and hard as she pumped her pussy on her husband's mouth again wetting his face completely with her mixture of cum. Her pussy was wide open now and leaking more and more. She knew again that some of her juices were part Lee's cum and part her own. But Tim didn't seem to notice or care. He just drank her juices and kept licking and sucking her pussy. He looked up at her as he kissed, licked and sucked her cunt. She smiled down at him as she held his face tightly against her snatch. She could see his eyes and the top of his head. When she finished and rested her ass and hips back on the bed she finally pulled on Tim and said, "Oh come on baby! Come up here oh come on Timmy!"

He actually seemed to not want to take his mouth off of his wife's pussy! He didn't seemed to want to come out from between her legs. She was amazed! She said, "Oh! Come one Timmy! Come up here now and......and......fuck me. Come on now."

He finally was pulled out from between her legs and moved up on her body as he kept kissing toward her belly button. As she pulled more Tim moved his mouth up and over her tits she let him suck on them both before pulling again. His mouth and tongue sucking and licked her tits as she reached between them and searched for his hard little cock with her hand. When she found it throbbing she said, "Oh Timmy you're cock is so hard sweetie. Come up here and fuck me with it now!"

Just then Tim remembered she wasn't wearing her rings. He had found them earlier in the bathroom and left them there. He asked her as she rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit why she didn't wear her rings tonight?

Dot smiled and kissed him and said, "Well Timmy you see Lee doesn't think it's right that I wear my wedding rings when he's going to screw me like crazy for half the night. Last weekend he asked me not to wear them tonight and I felt it only fair to him that I do what he asked."

She waited but Tim didn't say anything. So she said, "He just doesn't think it's right that I have my wedding rings on and his cum all over them. He thinks if you're not the one fucking me then I shouldn't wear the rings and get them all sticky with his cum. So I told him OK."

Again she waited but Tim just kept licking her tits now until she put the tip of his little cock in her hole. Her husband just told her by eating her pussy that he didn't care if she was with her lover fucking him for half the night. And now, she told him she took off her wedding rings when she was fucking Lee and she felt Tim was hard as a rock and about to fuck her. She knew she was pleasing him and cuckolding him really good this time. Lee was 100% right about Tim.

Tim hadn't even protest about her seeing Lee every weekend. He didn't say a word to her about it. She wondered if he realized she had even said it? So she should tell him this next part that Lee and her had worked on. She said, "Timmy if I'm going to see Lee again this weekend and every weekend from now on he told me last night it would only be right if you called him and asked him if I can do that. Would you call him for me and set the weekends up for us? Please baby?"

There she had said it. She pulled him down as she did and felt his cock go all the way into her hole. Tim was fully inside her and she could hardly feel him. Dot couldn't take any more she needed to be fucked now. She said to herself, "Wouldn't it be nice to have Tim eat me and prepare me for Lee and then Lee move in between my legs and push that big beautiful cock deep into me and fuck me until I scream?"

She pulled Tim's head down and kissed him as she began to hump on his cock. She kissed him and wiped his face clean of the wetness. Then she held him and told him she loved him so very much. He told her he loved her too. She whispered, "Now Timmy. Now baby I want to fuck you to fuck me and I hope we can feel something! But I need you in me now Timmy!"

Tim said he was all the way inside her now and she giggled as she told him to fuck her as he rotated his hips. She arched her ass up and engulfed him again completely as he pushed into her hole. She took his cock into her body with one easy push! Then she began to hump on it but said, "Oh shit Tim are you in all the way baby? I can hardly feel you sweetie."