Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worked her pussy faster but that wasn't the problem she was still wide open from Lee's big dick fucking her so much the night. She said, "You're going to have to use your fingers baby. Put two finger inside me too."

He did and she told him, "Oh yes much better baby! Now work them and fuck me."

He was pumping hard as her own fingers worked her slit and clit. In and out he moved his cock and two fingers as her thumb rubbed her clit. It didn't take very long before he was moaning and thrusting hard and she knew he wouldn't last much longer. She told him again, "You know baby Lee doesn't think it's right that I wear my rings on the weekends when he takes me out either. We all know he's going to screw me like crazy for half the night later on. So when I see him again next weekend I'll leave my rings home with you. OK?"

She waited but Tim didn't say anything he was to close to cumming and was driving his cock and fingers into her pussy hard now. So Dot said, "He just doesn't think it's right that I have my wedding rings on and he's fucking me. If you're not the one fucking me why should I wear my wedding rings? So I told him he was right. OK."

When Tim arched his back and pumped his hips as he sprayed his cum into his wife and moaned deep and long now and she wrapped her legs around him and held him tight against her body trying to give him as much pleasure as she could. Tim was sucking her right nipple as he finished his orgasm. She felt his cock tickle her outer pussy lips as it fell out of her drenched pussy hole within seconds after his cumming.

She lifted his face and kissed him as she asked if it was good? He told her it was even if it didn't feel as tight as before. She kissed him again and said, "Well I guess you're going to have to live with it that way as long as I'm fucking Lee each weekend like we agreed to Tim. I mean he really stretches me Timmy. His cock is so big and yours, well yours is kind of small sweetie. Now I don't mean to hurt your feelings sweetie but it really is small compared to his. Don't you think so too? I mean don't you agree?"

He sighed and asked, "Yes I guess I am small....compare to his big dick. But I hope I still please you Dot I mean I love you so much baby."

She kissed him long and hard and told him she loved him too. And she loved him more for allowing her to fuck Lee on the weekends. Then she said, "well as long as you'll lick and suck my pussy baby, you'll make me very, very happy."

Then he said, "So Dot, are you going to wear your wedding rings today?"

She hesitated a few seconds to tease him while she thought about what to say to him. "I suppose I'll wear them today since I'm not seeing Lee."

He smiled at her as she put the rings back on and turned out the light. Dot slid next to him and kissed him good night. Tim snuggled up next to her and kissed her back. They held each other as she heard his breathing and knew he was asleep. His body was touching her leg but he was asleep almost instantly. She was dead tired from fucking Lee and Tim. She had to admit Tim sure ate her pussy much better and very much longer since Lee came into the picture. She guessed he was trying to keep up, sort of compete with Lee for her approval. It was happening just like Lee told her it would.

Dot was looking up at the ceiling as she rubbed her pussy. She was still leaking a little of Lee's cum and Tim's too now. She smiled remembering Lee had pumped so much cum into her and so deep it had filled her womb and tunnel. She fell asleep thinking how both her husband and Lee loved a bald pussy and both couldn't wait to fuck her now. At lest Lee did one thing for her, he woke her husband up. She was thinking how her bare white pussy and Lee's black cock looked so good together fucking each other. And then she fell asleep.