All Comments on 'Double'

by NormaJane

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
LargoKittLargoKittover 2 years ago

I am gratified by the frank, often droll and fully female way of appreciating human bodies. I will scope other of your stories to discover how you see and admire the 'wubbly bits' on your characters. In my stories I sometimes struggle with what to call stuff. You defer to the Latin terms, which is refreshing and a little academic. I'm not a lesbian, but the way one human being can make love to a woman's body is not really dependent on the gear below the belt. Men miss out on a great deal if they don't go for the full menu. A minor quibble: I would imagine a couple of old women friends would express more doubts and qualms about jumping in to the deep end of muff diving. Even I may have rushed things in my stories "Speak Low When You Speak Love" and "Come Aboard." I want to explore the hesitancy, reluctance, and surprise in future stories. Then again, a nice plot point is straight women who are really curious but scared to go there. Fine set up and completion. Brava.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNormaJane@NormaJane
Retired but still practising academic, specialist in language and literature. Highly sexed and sexual but not so active in the last few years. Enjoy writing erotic stories, which reveal favourite themes and features.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Double Series Info