Double Agent Watson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tim4
tim4
11 Followers

Emma and I slept naked together after the shower.

-

I woke up early, earlier than Emma, at least. It was nearly noon. I could've done something mutually pleasurable to Emma with my morning wood, but as soon as my mind started working again, it was the afternoon, and the morning wood was no more. I got up, and freshened myself up in the bathroom.

My brain reminded me that the woman I bedded last night was not my girlfriend. Guilt rushed to my head as the realisation became a panic. I stared at myself blankly in the mirror.

What if this was some elaborate sister-sister agreement, and somehow Emma got permission to mess around with me? That would be a best case scenario, but wasn't a likely one. Emilia didn't seem too thrilled with the idea of me even going on an assignment with Emma. Maybe she predicted something like this would happen. She would've been right.

"In this situation, who shall assume responsibility?" I remembered back to a question from some ethical test I did while I was in training, except that question applied to death due to an accidental firearm discharge. Damn, I was still an agent. And I just fraternised with my partner, quite hot and heavily.

Walking over to the bedside table, I looked at Emma. She lay on her side, sleeping peacefully. A contrast to my state of mind right now. I picked up my phone from the table. It was still flashing, and I checked the notification. It was a message sent by Emilia, the timestamp sometime during last night, before Emma... seduced me. I chuckled silently at her name in my contacts list. She set the name herself after I accidentally sent Emma a rather inappropriate picture originally meant for Emilia.Then my smile dropped as I went through the messages.

From "not Emma": "asleep yet babe?" - Sent 00:03

From "not Emma": "ok I'm really horny w.o u babe" - Sent 00:03

From "not Emma": "please talk dirty to me babe" - Sent 00:06

Then she sent no messages for the next few hours, until...

From "not Emma": "I'm comin over, can't wait 2c u" - Sent 08:12

"comin over"? The drive takes at least two days, as Emma and I found out. But if she caught a flight out this morning... It only takes a few hours. Oh, dear, god.

But god can't save me now.

There were two knocks on the door.

Ah, shit.

*****

I've been working at this story on and off for the past year, and you may notice changes in my mood as the year went on. The first chapter, including the first section of this chapter (up to about the diner and pancakes part), was to fulfill the teenage fantasies I had of an incredibly attractive celebrity, the reality didn't matter then. It was a fantasy. Once that ran out of puff and ideas, I drew on my life during the year. Young love not meant to be, mistrust in relationships, the lot of them.

However I don't write well enough yet to create emotional, relatable character attachment, so you may not have felt for the fictional twin sister. Originally I wrote Emilia as the persona's girlfriend with deeper attachments, but then I realised that if the persona did have such a deep connection with Emilia then he probably wouldn't cave into pressure with the cheesy situation I created in order to write a sex scene. I felt like cheating the readers, posting the story in the celebrities category but not actually writing about Emma Watson.

I've pumped out B-grade stories (all two of them!) for the time I have been on literotica, but I'm hoping for the best next year, do some research, take notes from the elders of the community. May the happiness I find in the future be ingrained and reflected in my writing.

Thank you for reading. Merry Christmas, everyone.

And yes, next chapter will be coming... But the "when" is anybody's guess. I haven't started yet. I'm hoping the next installment will come before next Christmas.

tim4
tim4
11 Followers
12