Double Booking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil's mind is in raptures; his awakening sex is fully engulfed by Pam's soft, juicy mouth, flicking his floppy knob back and forth with her restless tongue, giving him the first and best blowjob of his life. But when her teeth pinch the base of his rod, the message is clear: there will be consequences if he doesn't get back to full hardness pretty darn quick!

Luckily, in no time at all Neil's tadger is doing just that, rising to the occasion under Pam's expert guidance. Her lips slide up and down his rapidly stiffening stalk, wordlessly assuring him that he can get even bigger yet. All the while Pam's knees are sliding further apart, her trunk descending until her crotch hovers inches above Neil's face. Whether deliberate or by accident, Neil cannot know, but for the second time tonight, his nostrils are filling with the enticing scent of female sex, and even though one part of his brain is still visualizing ways to escape, his attention is increasingly, unavoidably focussed on Pam's wondrous womanhood, teasing him with its heady vapours. Against his better judgement, he's now willing her to seal their union; and suddenly his dreams are realised as her hips descend, pressing her pussy to his face until it's lips on lips. Neil returns her ardour, gently at first but soon with equal force and passion, subconsciously moaning with gratitude and never wanting the moment to end even though he's close to losing his air supply for the third time in one evening. Then Pam abandons her sucking efforts and is sitting upright astride his head, her full weight squashing down on him, giving greater urgency to their obscene kiss.

Only when Pam finally lifts herself off his flushed face does Neil realise that Ros and Brenda have been standing at the foot of the bed all along. Both are staring with naked lust at his now fully-rigid member, still dripping with his partner's saliva.

"Ok, girls," Pam announces proudly, "He's all ready for you!"

Brenda and Ros jump on the bed, ignoring Neil's obvious alarm, eager to continue where they left off...

* * * *

"Hey Mel," the laid-back tones of Felix, the bordello's resident stud, come through Mel's earpiece; "What's the deal with this three-thirty? Me an' Natasha've been sittin' here in room seven, waitin' forever. Didn't the client show up?"

Puzzled, the receptionist puts her magazine to one side; "What are you talking about - who said you two were working together?"

"Well, jus' lookin' at tonight's schedule, we're both down for seven. I guessed somebody mus' be expecting a show or somethin', but no-one showed up. 'Less they're looking through the keyhole, that is!"

"No, no, hang on... here we go, Natasha's down for the three-thirty in room seven - some kid. And Felix, you're meant to be in SEVENTEEN playing the innocent for a group booking. Christ, Felix, you should have been there ages ago, you'd better..." Her voice trails off.

"Mel? You still there?" the man asks.

"Oh my God, oh my GOD, what've I done?"

"You reckon I should be over in seventeen, right?"

"NO!" Mel yells down the phone, "Just - Felix, don't go anywhere - both of you, stay were you are, I've got to... just stay right there!"

* * * *

Clearing the stairs in record time, the receptionist bursts into room seventeen.

She struggles to comprehend the sight that greets her. At first it seems she's gatecrashed some illicit lesbian love-in: two massive, naked ladies are grinding away in the centre of the bed, causing it to creak in protest. They're so engrossed with their sweaty coupling that they completely ignore the new arrival, and it takes a moment for Mel to realise there's actually another person trapped between them.

The dark-haired woman humps steadily astride the young man, looking down into a frightened face that's swallowed up to the chin in creamy, wobbling cleavage. His lover's vigorous humpings push him relentlessly downwards, deeper into the lap of her blonde associate, who in turn maintains a tight grip of the youth's wrists, forcing him to embrace her friend. Dwarfed between the broad, sweaty female bodies, his only other visible feature are his skinny legs, protruding from between the ladies' infinitely more massive thighs. To Mel their captive resembles a drowning man, floundering in a heaving, rolling ocean of flab that threatens to overwhelm him at any moment.

Only now does the receptionist recognise the object of their desires as her missing customer. By sending him to the wrong room, she's accidentally served him up on a plate to these ravenous hussies! The receptionist can only stare and wonder at the forces being brought to bear on the unfortunate youth, entombed within a mountain of womanly flesh that groans and shudders around him. She's so taken aback by the scene, Mel doesn't even notice the third member of the party until a voice pipes up from the armchair in the corner of the room:

"Surely our time's not up already?" Pamela enquires.

The startled receptionist turns to face the seated woman, who wears a faintly hurt expression but very little else.

"He's very good... I don't suppose we could borrow him for another hour or two?" the woman ventures, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

Now Mel is presented with a supreme dilemma: an unsanctioned orgy is in full swing and she really ought to break it up. But then she'll have four very unhappy customers on her hands.

Unless of course... she just allows the ladies to vent themselves on this poor sap. Then at least three of her clients will depart fully satisfied; the young lad might be traumatized for life, but hopefully he'll be too embarrassed to kick up a fuss.

The receptionist hesitates, still transfixed by the heaving pile of bodies on the bed. The pace of the action shows no signs of slackening; if anything, they seem to have stepped up a gear since Mel entered the room. Pam is looking hopeful, a half-smile creeping across her face.

Mel reaches a decision: "Well, of course," she stammers, "Just take as long as you like..."

In ten short words, Mel condemns Neil to his fate. Her decision is greeted by satisfied grunts from the two humping ladies - and maybe, just for a second, by a pitiful groan from somewhere between them. But by then the receptionist is out of the room, gratefully slamming the door behind her, blocking out all noises, everything but the accelerating squeak of bedsprings...

Abandoned, Neil must resign himself to giving these ladies everything they want. He closes his eyes in an effort to block out the bizarre ordeal, but there's no way he can close his ears to Brenda's devilish cracked voice, those hot gasps that burst from lipsticked lips right in his face:

"Ooooh YESSS, what a COCCCKKK!!"

Neil begins to wonder if it's actually possible for these sex-crazed hussies to screw him to death? They certainly seem ready to try; as he sinks even further into Ros's soft, yielding flab under the pressure of Brenda's colossal weight, the women's voluptuous bodies closing in around him until almost every square inch of his scrawny frame is engulfed in their soft yet unbreakable grip. With their slippery perspiration slowly basting him alive, only Neil's desperate face, dotted with perspiration, remains in view, tucked between Brenda's mammoth man-tamers and Ros's shuddering shoulders. It's an anomaly that Brenda soon moves to correct.

"Aw, come 'ERE!" she commands, seizing his head and dragging him forwards. Suddenly her colossal cleavage engulfs him completely, muffling any further comments between kilos of flesh. Just a clump of tousled hair, poking from between Brenda's titanic tits, remains as a clue to Neil's fate. Beneath Neil is struggling for breath, sucking the women's dizzying body scent deep into his lungs.

Eventually Brenda releases him and for the second time in one evening Neil emerges gasping for air. He finds himself face-to-face with Brenda's fearsome, lust-filled gaze; neither lady's desire seems to have diminished one iota, and Neil is astonished by the pair's stamina - both have enjoyed mind-blowing climaxes already this evening, but they offer him no respite whatsoever. Neil had always thought himself reasonably fit, but now he's seriously wondering if he can keep pace with these rampant sex-goddesses. Behind him, Ros's steely embrace tightens, squashing his slim body even tighter between her own and Brenda's, making him feel like the meagre filling in a chunky woman sandwich.

Yet the surprises just keep coming: as Brenda's eyes narrow, Neil feels her hand wriggling beneath him, forcing its way between his own and Ros's bodies. Reaching a certain point, she stops, but now he can feel her middle finger worming its way up between his cheeks, right into his bum crack... before thrusting hard into his anus!

Neil would have hit the ceiling if he hadn't been firmly wedged between Ros and Brenda's bristols. He'd never imagined an ordinary, respectable woman would do stuff like this, but neither of Brenda's friends appear in the least bit surprised by her behaviour. Her digit slides deeper, right up to the knuckle, impaling him like a stuck pig; then her eyes slowly close, her head dipping forwards, dark curls tumbling all around him. Their faces touch and her lips seek out Neil's; what starts as a gentle kiss gradually becomes something more passionate, until eventually Brenda is snogging him deeply, her bulldog face clamped onto his, forcing his jaws wide apart. Neil can feel her tongue exploring his throat, driving ever deeper, even while she works that finger further up his hole. It's almost as if she's trying to get them both to touch at the very centre of his being. Neil has never felt so utterly violated, so totally at the mercy of another human.

To cap it all, he realises Brenda's orgasm is approaching. It begins with distant rumblings, threatening growls and groans deep in her throat, tremors that gradually build in frequency and intensity. The moaning becomes louder and louder until finally her climax roars into existence like a volcanic eruption. Suddenly every part of Brenda's mountainous body is shaking, pummelling Neil from all sides. Her deafening bellow thunders directly into his head, passing through every cell in his body with untempered energy, leaving its mark on his very DNA. If Neil had any lingering doubts over who was dominant partner in this fuck, they're thoroughly dispelled now.

But even as the explosion subsides, Neil's still not free. Hopelessly trapped in between the twin landslides of female flesh, sweltering under their combined body heat, he now realises how desperately thirsty he's become. But there's only one possible source of relief: the trickle of sweat running down his lover's cleavage. Brenda shivers with pleasure as he licks at it in a final, feeble gesture of submission.

It's some minutes before anyone speaks.

"Never mind marrying again," Brenda pants at last; "I'm going to get a toyboy just like this one and keep him chained up in the spare bedroom! What d'you say to that, lad? Hmm? How d'you fancy becoming personal stud for me and my mates?" Her hot gaze locks onto Neil's cowed expression and she gives his still-rigid dick a playful squeeze with her internal muscles.

"I'm not sure he's for sale, Brenda!" Pamela chuckles. She always found her friend's fantasies a source of great amusement.

The dark woman arches one eyebrow: "Who said anything about buying? We'll just tie him up and smuggle him out!" As she snorts, her hands grab hold of Neil's arms (recently relinquished by Ros) and twist them round, amply demonstrating how easily she can manipulate Neil with her superior strength.

"Oh, stuffed down your cleavage, I suppose?" Pam suggests helpfully.

"Hmmm..." A fiendish smile creeps across Brenda's face. Neil can't help looking at her breath-taking rack; she'd only just demonstrated how easily that vast chasm could engulf his entire head - could these women actually be serious? Have female passions been aroused beyond anyone's control? Might he one day be abducted only to wake up to a new existence, naked and chained to Brenda's bed? Nothing seems beyond the realms of possibility any more...

"Right," Ros suddenly announces, extracting herself from beneath Neil and Brenda, "Enough time wasting, we've got work to do!"

Neil groans inside, wondering what else they can possibly demand from him; his nerves aren't settled by Ros's next instruction.

"Pam, get that camcorder over here will you?"

CAMCORDER?! Neil's heart nearly stops. The last thing he needs is footage of himself banging away with some overweight divorcee all over the internet for his mates to see! But Pamela is already fishing around in the bag and Brenda, still straddling his supine form, jumps in with her own contribution:

"Don't fret lad, it's only for 'personal consumption'," she tries to reassure him. "Oh, and for Ros's bastard of an ex-husband to see, of course!" As her whole body shakes with laughter the vibrations travel down through her nether regions and into Neil's. Still laughing, she suddenly lifts herself off him; but Neil's respite is short as Brenda's crushing weight is immediately replaced by Ros, who straddles his chest just as Pam whirls round, camera in hand.

"Right, we good to go, Pam?" Ros buzzes, more of a statement than a question.

The curvaceous woman nods, the red light blinking away at the top of the camcorder; the whole outrageous scene is now being detailed for posterity! Neil's meagre frame presents a bizarre contrast, helplessly pinned beneath Ros's immensity, her awe-inspiring thighs straddling his torso. But Ros is careful not to obscure his still-hard cock, leaving it free to rear across his stomach: she wants her ex-husband to get a good look at that. Neil is horribly embarrassed, terrified of the consequences should this footage ever go public.

"Hey, hubby, look what I've been getting up to," she gloats, leaning back and posing with one hand behind her ear like a glamour model while giving the camera-wielding Pam a better view of Neil's upper body. Neil himself turns away from the prying lens, trying to shield his face with his hands.

"Ooh, I'm afraid he's a bit camera-shy, this one!" Ros chuckles, playfully trying to push Neil's hands aside; Brenda comes to help, grabbing his arms and pinning them to the bed above his head. With Neil suitably restrained, Ros directs Pam to focus the camera onto his defenceless prick.

"He's such a great lover you know, but just in case you don't believe me..." shuffling backwards, she wraps her fingers around Neil's manhood, aiming it skywards; then she heaves herself up and impales herself slowly on his flagpole. As it slides all the way home, Ros lets out an exaggerated groan of satisfaction, then looks directly at the lens with a mischievous smirk.

"Isn't he gorgeous? And I'll tell you something; his willy is so much fatter and harder than yours, and it really knows where the G-spot is!" With this Ros swivels her hips, grinding his manhood deep inside her juicy minge. The camera keeps rolling throughout.

"But best of all..." Ros chirps, suddenly lunging forward to embrace Neil, "He's got a lovely firm bum to get hold of!"

Rolling over so that the youth is now on top, Ros emphasises her point by smacking the flat of her hand down hard on Neil's left cheek, making his buttocks wobble delightfully. Then she slides her other hand down to join it, pudgy fingers digging into his pale, unblemished flesh, shamelessly mauling his tight, white buns as if they were her own personal property. Neil winces in embarrassment.

Abruptly Ros rolls back on top again, raising herself up and seizing her lover by the shoulders; slowly she settles into a powerful, steady humping, eyes closed in concentration face raised heavenwards. It's almost as if she's forgotten about the camcorder documenting the whole scene from just a few feet away. As their lovemaking progresses, Ros turns increasingly earnest in her fucking, her face redder and redder, until finally she's riding at full gallop, shaking and wobbling atop him like a huge jelly.

Neil meanwhile is still doing his best to hide his identity from the roving camera, turning his face away as much as possible. But Ros is having none of it: she claps her hands to the sides of his head and forces him to confront Pam's lens.

"Get the camera on him, not me!" she hisses crossly; her bouncing eases to a canter, then slows to a trot, and finally almost down to a standstill.

"Guess what I'm doing now, hubby?" she gloats.

What Ros is doing is engaging her deepest muscles to milk Neil's captive cock; the camcorder homes in on the young man's face, detailing the short, intense gasps that escape his lips as wave after wave of impossible pleasure travel the length of his battered member. Neil can't believe he can ever come twice in the space of an hour, but Ros's naughty pussy is out to prove him wrong. The lens moves closer, hovering mere inches from his nose, and to his shame Neil realises he can't hold back any longer: his hands rush to grip the older woman's buttocks, struggling to get a purchase on the wobbly immensity that's way beyond the span of his puny fingers.

"FFFucckk!" he groans and lets rip inside the wanton woman's unquenchable quim, his contorted expression immortalized on disc for all time. Ros responds by flopping forwards, bringing her lips close to Neil's ear again:

"Oooh, that's it lad, let it all out..." she coos, practicing what she preaches as her merciless manipulation squeezes out each of Neil's weakening spurts. Pamela holds steady on the youth's face, capturing his unsuppressed tears from the overwhelming, conflicting emotions of the situation. Then she pans the lens along Ros's huge, naked form, finally coming to rest on her friend's vast gluteals as they clench over and over in a rhythmic, wavelike action.

Neil lies on the bed, utterly spent, his limp cock still prisoner inside his lover's steaming, triumphant vagina. Ros guesses his thoughts; she knows the kid's probably hoping to God none of his friends ever sees this recording, but frankly, she couldn't care less - this was exactly the finalé she'd been hoping for, perfect to taunt her ex-husband with. Once Ros has recovered she raises herself on her arms to admire her newly-inducted toyboy, breathing hard, her reddened bust heaving vigorously. A smile creeps across her sweating face:

"Oh dear, I think I've made more work for you, Pam!" she grins.

The tall woman rolls her eyes; "Don't worry, leave him to me," she sighs, putting down the camcorder and leaning over the shattered youth, ruffling his hair: "Soon have you rock-hard again, won't we Neil?" Even in his knackered state, Neil is mesmerised by Pam's sumptuously padded body.

While Pam fetches another handful of tissues, Ros heads for the bathroom to get cleaned up. Neil's beginning to wonder just how long the women can sustain this level of exertion - or for that matter, how long he can! There's only one thing that's certain: this evening is far from over...

* * * *

In the hour since he arrived in the bordello, Neil has been seized and stripped naked, deflowered on camera, given and received oral sex and shagged to the point of exhaustion by three women at least twice his own age. But that's just for starters, and Neil knows it. These ladies aren't even halfway finished with him yet; they've no intention of letting him go until they've had their money's worth.

But for Ros and friends, Neil's misdirection is turning out to be a real stroke of luck. Now that they've broken him in, he's proving to be a capable and conscientious lover, quick to learn and quick to please. No sooner has Pam restored him to his full grandeur for the second time than Ros and Brenda fall upon him like a pack of wolves, desperate to get their rocks off on that lovely thick dick.