Double Booking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Brenda and Ros take turns torturing Neil's member in their squeeze boxes, by unspoken agreement it falls to Pam to complete his oral education. Even before Neil has fully recovered from her insistent sucking, Pam turns around and plonks her muff squarely atop his flushed face; once more her sex lips fix his with an obscene kiss, and slowly she starts to rock her hips back and forth, all the while looking down into his stunned eyes.

After a few seconds Neil's hands rise to take hold of Pam's broad backside. This will be pretty much the arrangement for the rest of the evening - Ros or Brenda bouncing on his rigid dick while Pam straddles his face, instructing him on the finer points of cunnilingus. Unashamedly she demonstrates how to drive a woman to the apex of physical pleasure through gentle application of tongue and fingertips. Neil becomes intimately acquainted with every fleshy fold and contour of Pam's beautiful sex, and she in turn actively encourages him to explore, seeking out her all-important G-spot, working his tongue deeper until Neil worries his tendons might snap from overextension. But when he succeeds in bringing Pam to orgasm, it's all worth it: first he feels her muscles start to tense, then she clamps her thighs in a powerful headlock, so tight that it shields Neil's tender ears from the stream of foul language that pours forth as she climaxes. Indeed, Neil notices, each of the three women exhibits her own distinct vocalisation. Brenda gives vent with a lusty bellowing roar that, like many of her other mannerisms, seems intended to affirm her supremacy over all puny males; by contrast, Ros's climax normally consists of a string of sobs and muffled profanities, her pudgy fist thumping in the small of his back as she hauls him home between her thighs.

Ros & co aren't really clock-watching, but their original one-hour booking has now run into a two-and-a-half hour orgy, for no extra charge. The room absolutely stinks of sex; with every breath, Neil inhales a heady cocktail of female sweat interlaced with the scent of sopping pussy. Fortunately the proprietors have seen fit to provide two large pitchers of mineral water for each room, and the three ladies gulp down regular glassfuls, before sweating them out again in bouts of frantic fucking. Neil can't understand how they can possibly have the energy to keep going, but at least they get to work as a tag-team: he himself is compelled to go straight from one gruelling banging session into another. He feels like a triathlon runner, forced to dig deep to find the reserves of energy to carry on. Pam helps out in her own special way: whenever he's driving between the others' thighs, she uses one of her high-heeled shoes as a riding crop to urge him on.

Of course, it's Brenda not Pam who's the true disciplinarian: she seems obsessed with asserting her own dominance in bed, regularly spanking Neil for some perceived misdemeanour or lashing him to the bedstead with anything to hand, and even gagging him with her own knickers (handily the right size for the job). Neil dreads to think what this woman might do if she ever got him alone. He becomes desperate to please her, just to avoid attracting more punishment; and Brenda reaps the rewards as his diligent manipulations drive her on to screaming heights of pleasure.

But it's not just the women who are feeling the benefit. Neil's education expands exponentially over the ensuing hours, as he learns more about sex from these insatiable forty-somethings than he could from an army of nubile teenagers. There's no longer any question that the ladies are dictating the pace; they use Neil any way they see fit, and he can hardly deny them, his resistance crushed beneath three-inch heels. The female orgasms come thick and fast, each subtly different from the last, each glorious in its own distinct way. And far from resisting, Neil now seems to be surrendering to the women's insatiable needs. In truth, he's dangerously close to becoming a full-blown mature addict; already he finds it hard to imagine going with a girl his own age - only an XXL woman can satisfy his cravings now!

Once Neil has experienced all that their mouths and pussies can possibly offer, the ladies introduce his novice cock to their tight, juicy arses, showing him what the largest muscle in a woman's body can do for a broad-minded young man. Once again Neil's concept of pleasure is redefined as they squeeze and squash his manhood beyond the limits of endurance. Naturally Pam is on hand with the camcorder to document his first anal experiences so they can all look back and have a snigger at his wild facial expressions. But Neil is no longer shocked by the women's behaviour; indeed, he can't believe he'll ever be embarrassed by anything again. During a break from the endless grind, he finds himself gazing up at the clock on the wall: it says ten minutes past nine. He's been almost two hours as their toyboy-cum-sex slave. Two hours of craziness, and it's not over yet.

Eventually, inevitably, Neil's tormentors begin to wilt. Too out-of-condition to sustain this level of effort, they decide it's time for Neil to demonstrate what he's learned, and show off his new-found oral prowess. Sprawling on their backs, they force Neil to closely attend to each of their wide-open pussies in turn; his hands overflow with their fulsome buttocks as he sucks hard on their burning clitties, feeling them twitch and stiffen between his lips, before ploughing his tongue deep into their juicy fleshpots. His inhibitions have long since vanished; he actively seeks out their pleasure centres, deftly judging their response to each probing, striving to elevate them stage by stage to the higher levels of ecstasy. Only when the women can no longer keep their (not inconsiderable) bottoms on the mattress does Neil reward them by thrusting his manhood deep into their steaming twats, holding it there as their shouts and yells echo off the walls, knowing it's the only way to properly slake their raging desires.

Pam is of course spared the conclusion; they can only respect her protestations of loyalty to her husband. But she's definitely a bit of an enigma. Neil suspects she's here more out of loyalty to her recently-divorced friend than any urgent needs of her own, and it's something of a relief to him that she won't go the full distance - servicing all three women would probably have been the death of him! Yet still he feels a pang of regret that he'll never know her full potential.

The evening is drawing to a close, and the women are flagging. Brenda especially is near to total collapse, even now though she can't bring herself to let go of Neil, holding his still-stiff willy in one hand as she slumps over his supine form.

"Jesus, Ros, I feel like a piece of raw meat!" she moans.

"Fuck, you can say that again, Brenda," her partner in crime responds with a grunt. "All my holes are sore as hell; I'm just about ready to throw the towel in!"

Their gazes meet; an unspoken thought passes between them. Eyes narrowing, both women turn to face Pam, who has abandoned her 'riding crop' and is lounging on the sofa with a cigarette.

"Oh well - looks like you'll just have to finish him off for us, Pam!" Brenda announces matter-of-factly.

"WHAT! The slimmer woman coughs, her dropped cigarette nearly burning a hole in the carpet; "I've already told you, I can't do that. What if my husband ever found out?"

"Oh for goodness' sakes, Pam," Ros remonstrates with her friend; "Don't be such a sad case! I mean, how's anybody ever going to know what we got up to tonight? You were happy enough to give him a blow job!"

Her cheeks reddening, Pam jumps to her feet. "I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved," she strops, "This was your plan all along, wasn't it Ros? You're always saying I don't get enough sex - you're trying to set me up!"

Dismounting the weary youth, Brenda chips in: "Well you could just give him a quick size fitting, Pam - unless you think he's too much to handle...?"

Pam looks furious. For a moment Neil thinks she's going to leave, but to his surprise, she turns to him and asks: "You can hold back alright, can't you Neil?"

The youth is taken aback, but then nods in agreement. Ros squeaks with excitement. Pamela advances on the bed, biting her bottom lip as she stands next to him, clearly torn between conflicting impulses.

"It's just - I can't have you doing it in me," she continues, "If you need to come, you can finish off in my mouth, yes?"

"Oh get on with it, Pam!" goads Brenda.

With a sharp glance at her fried, Pam straddles they youth, positioning herself astride his overworked loins. She takes his erection in hand, lining it up with her crotch - and lowers.

Neil gasps as her sex lips engulf his sensitive cockhead. In spite of all the attention he's received over the previous hours, his dick is instantly hard as nails again, disappearing inch by inch into Pam's slavering hole. Finally her pubic hair crunches into his; they look into each others eyes, sharing the same unspoken thought. They are a perfect fit: they could have been made to fuck each other.

The mood has changed completely. What started as a bit of fun has turned into something much more serious. Maintaining eye contact, Pam begins a slow, undulating movement with her hips, a motion that spreads through her torso and then to her whole body until she's humping with full force on Neil's captive dick. Finally he's getting to experience the full glory of Pam's womanhood, the deep recesses he's been striving so hard to reach with his probing tongue. While his lover's movements gradually become more vigorous, Neil's hands are moving downwards, once more embracing the woman's fulsome behind, moving back onto familiar territory. Pamela reciprocates, her hands sliding under his body until those long, slim fingers encompass the whole of his taut bottom. In spite of the long hours Ros and Brenda have spent mauling and squeezing Neil's backside, from the moment his firm buttocks feel the prick of Pam's sharp nails it's clear they've found their rightful owner.

Ros and Brenda meanwhile are sharing a private joke, quietly jubilant they've enticed their friend into this act of flagrant infidelity - short-lived though it may prove to be. To their surprise, though, Pam doesn't halt proceedings: instead, she flops forwards across the young man. They're now in full body contact, her long legs moving to embrace his, skin smoothing against skin. Neil realises that he and Pam now truly have no secrets from each other; face to face he gazes deep into the older woman's eyes as they set out to explore the very boundaries of human desire together. Soon the couple are utterly lost in their passion, whispering into each other's ears. They're unaware that Brenda has sneakily started the camcorder running again and is capturing every word.

"Uhh- I love you!" Neil cries out in response to a particularly hard grind of Pam's hips.

Pam's reply, delivered between breathless gasps, is predictable: "Nnnn - funny - way of showing it - fucking my friends!" she spits back, though never slowing the pace of her own movements. It's a moment of triumph for Ros and Brenda; having already conquered Neil's body, their friend has now rounded off their victory by capturing his heart too. After tonight, this handsome young man will truly belong to them.

It's clear the couple are too wrapped up in each other to notice what Brenda is up to; soon she brandishes her camcorder openly, and its roving eye doesn't miss a trick as she pans up and down their entwined bodies, zooming in from behind to capture the majesty of Neil's painfully hard erection gliding between the older woman's drooling love lips. The lens frames their emotion-filled faces, eyeball to eyeball as if striving to feel each others physical sensations, desperate not to miss out on a nanosecond of mutual desire. Every sound of their lovemaking is captured, from the squelch of their interlocking crotches to the stream of urgent confessions that pour from Neil's lips, all immaculately preserved for the archive. Brenda is trying hard to keep a straight face as Neil declares his undying love for Pam, grateful for image stabilisers because she's shaking so hard with suppressed laughter.

It's obvious neither of the lovers can sustain this level of intensity for long, and that Pam is going to transgress the only wedding pledge she's so far upheld. She seems to have utterly forgotten her earlier stubbornness, her husband, and even her sniggering audience.

Suddenly Pam digs her nails deep into her lover's sweet bum cheeks, just as Neil's own hands grip harder onto her well-upholstered rump.

"YESSS!" Pam snarls as Neil's much-diminished load splashes across her thirsty sex walls, their simultaneous orgasms fusing into one glorious, earth-shattering explosion, a fierce romantic passion sweeping through their bodies like a brushfire. Throughout they maintain their unbroken eye contact: with all Neil's barriers suddenly down, Pam finds herself staring straight into his bared soul, her eyes flooding with emotion at the sheer beauty of it all. For Neil too, it's a moment of almost divine revelation. In this instant he knows with utter conviction that there's nobody else in the world for him; he'd walk down the aisle tomorrow with this woman and to hell with what the rest of the world thinks. Those clenching muscles, milking the very last dregs from his aching balls, speak of Pam's true feelings for him more sincerely and eloquently than any pretentious poetry or soppy song could ever do.

Gradually the couple drift back to reality, still meshed together in a tangle of limbs. Pam's luxurious locks are strewn across his face; their mingled, laboured breathing is the only sound in the room. Except for Ros's voice.

"Didn't I say he was a great fuck?" the fat divorcee remarks.

Neil looks up; only now does he notice the camcorder's red light still on. Their whole incendiary performance has been committed to video disc, their most intimate moments preserved for posterity. He watches Brenda sneakily eject the disc and slip it in her handbag, before returning the camera to its rightful owner.

Exhausted beyond words, Neil finally passes out on the dishevelled, stained bed sheets.

He comes to at a propitious moment. Both Pam and Brenda have wandered into the adjoining bathroom, leaving Ros dozing on the bed next to him. Neil knows the building has an external fire escape; seizing his chance and his trousers, he quietly raises the sash window and slinks away down the metal stairway. He's damn certain the house should owe him a good explanation for all this. But, driven by the overriding urge to flee the scene before anyone notices he's gone, he takes the cowardly option.

Raised voices can just be heard from the second floor as Neil disappears down a gloomy alley.

* * * *

In the weeks following his crazy encounter, Neil trawls the internet feverishly, terrified that footage of him and Ros might surface somewhere online. Paradoxically his main fear is that the three women may have already discovered he's not a Pleasure Centre employee. If so, he imagines they'll have fewer qualms about making those images public. Or perhaps the women were in on the joke all along? So many questions remained unanswered; how did he ever end up in the same room as those three predatory cougars? What happened to the woman he was supposed to meet? Why did the receptionist burst into the room as if something was wrong - and then casually consign him to that pit of unbridled middle-aged lust? But as time passes, his overriding sense is that the whole episode is being forgotten about. Neil begins to earnestly hope the world will never hear about his outrageous, almost unbelievable evening.

But then, over a month since he fled for his life down the bordello's fire escape, Neil receives an email. Somebody has tracked him down; the enigmatic communication suggests that he goes along to the Great Forester Hotel on Saturday morning for a chat, with the subtle inference that certain recordings might come to light if he doesn't. For some reason, this person (or people) want to meet him in the manager's office. It seems very ostentatious for a blackmailer, but Neil can't risk ignoring the message. He's just started college and if news of his recent adventure gets out, he can look forward to three years of merciless mockery.

So Saturday finds Neil standing anxiously in the lobby of the Great Forester waiting for the receptionist to finish with a caller. It's certainly a classy venue; with tapestries and oak-panelling all around, this four-star hotel is a curious choice of meeting place. Maybe it's because this is the only hotel in the county the owners haven't blighted with ugly security cameras. Finally the lady finishes on the phone, and Neil jumps in quick before it goes off again; se checks Neil's details in the appointment book while he nervously eyes the doors, certain that someone who knows him will walk in any minute.

At the hotel, it's incredibly quiet - they're obviously not doing great business at the moment - and he's pointed in the direction of the back offices. Neil doesn't know what to expect when he enters the room, but certainly not what he finds: behind the manager's desk, in a Jaeger business suit, sits Pamela, his onetime captor and lover. It takes him a few moments to register that she really is the manager of this establishment; she hasn't just chosen this as a flashy place to meet.

Pam doesn't seem at all fazed to see Neil and gets up to greet him with a formal handshake:

"Neil, lovely to see you again, you're looking well?"

The teenager seems to have lost the power of speech; seeing Pamela again for the first time in months, he's confounded by the flood of feelings, both emotional and rawly sexual, that she provokes in him.

"Uh - yeah," he stammers eventually.

"Well, you took some tracking down, young man," Pam teases, sitting down again. "D'you know, we tried to re-book you five times before those people finally admitted you were an imposter. Pretty sly trick you pulled there, hmmm?"

Neil suddenly realises what she means.

"Oh no - no - that wasn't my idea. It's just - they sent me to the wrong room, you see, it was their mistake!"

Pam studies his face intently. "Really Neil," she sighs, clearly unimpressed by his bluster, "Can't you just admit you've got a thing for older women? You were having a whale of a time with the three of us all to yourself. And doing a runner when you realised you'd bitten off more than you could chew, what a joke! But I suppose that's quite common with virgins."

Neil shakes his head; but he can see there's no use arguing with this woman. And if she's still got that disk... well then, Neil can't risk making her angry. He starts to stammer an apology.

"Oh come on Neil, are you going to try and tell me you weren't a virgin before we met?" Pam chokes, "Just who are you trying to fool? You know, my friends were pretty angry at first, but after we realised how inexperienced you really were; well, I guess we shouldn't be too harsh. A minor punishment should learn you your lesson."

Neil is turning steadily paler as the conversation goes on. "What do you want me to do?" he breathes.

"We're not sure yet," says Pam, producing a disk from her pocket, "But I'm guessing this is the reason you came here."

She winks and feeds the disk into her laptop. After a brief pause, Pam's elegant fingers tap at the keyboard and the sudden sound of breathy intercourse fills the room. Pam swivels the monitor to allow Neil a better view.

"Given the lighting conditions I'd say it came out rather well. So, we've done two more copies for insurance - but they needn't see the light of day, not so long as you do exactly what we want. I've been discussing this with my friends, and we think you need keeping an eye on. I'd like you to come and work for me, here, every weekend. I see you're studying horticulture: that's handy, our gardener's always saying he could do with some help."