Double Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You fucking love those tits don't you baby,' Abigail egged on, clearly goading me into cumming. 'You want to cum between these titties?'

She took both of her hands and placed them on her tits, providing even more support. 'Shut up!' I exclaimed, not wanting to cum too quickly.

'Cum for me baby, cum all over my tits!' She moaned. 'You want to cum on my face? Fill my mouth up with your seed? You can-'

I shoved my hand in her mouth, forcing her to shut up as I continued to ram her milky white titties. 'I said shut up!'

Abigail bit my finger. 'Fuck!' I moaned, not slowing down for even a second.

'I wanna taste your cum baby,' she moaned.

We were quickly joined by my brother, who shut her up by shoving his cock in her mouth. 'Thanks,' I said, closing my eyes and fucking her tits as hard as I could.

'No problem,' he said as she shoved his cock in and out of her mouth.

His help came too late though, as I could tell I was seconds away from cumming. 'I'm gonna fucking cum!' I warned.

'Fuck!' Charlie exclaimed, quickly pulling his cock out of her mouth and jacking it.

Abigail pulled her hands away from her tits and I quickly jerked my cock, aiming directly at her face. 'You asked for it,' I said as she opened her mouth and poked her tongue out.

Suddenly I came hard all over her face, and Charlie did the same. We both moaned as load after load spurted from our cocks, covering her chin, tongue, cheeks, nose and lips. Abigail ate it all up, licking up what she could, and patiently waiting for us to finish before wiping the rest off with her mouth. I was the last to shoot on her, hitting her right below her left eye, nearly getting it inside.

'A guy can get used to that,' I said as I sat back on the floor, revelling in the events that just transpired.

'You're telling me,' Charlie said as he did the same.

Abigail finished off the last of our cum, licking it off her index finger. 'To think we were going to go to some club.' I said.

'Fuck that,' Charlie said, grabbing the beer bottle and finishing it off.

Abigail pulled herself up, sitting with her back against the couch. 'We were never going to a club,' Abigail said.

Charlie and I looked at her in disbelief. 'Tonight was always about letting you two fuck me,' Abigail said, smiling mischievously.

'Well what do we do from here?' I asked.

'What do you mean?' Abigail questioned.

'Well do we take you in turns, we each have a night, or will you exclusively just fuck us together... which I'm completely cool with,' I said, getting a little bit too wrapped up in the moment.

'How about this,' Abigail said calmly. 'What about, sometimes when I'm with you, we fuck, sometimes I'm with Charlie and we fuck, sometimes we're together and we have a little tag team action,' Abigail suggested.

'I can live with that,' I said.

'And who knows... maybe you guys have a few friends over and we see what that's like,' Abigail said.

'I can have them here in ten minutes,' Charlie said seriously.

We all burst into laughter.

The End

12