All Comments on 'Double Date'

by Sexysarah7

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the worst stories on this site

Poorly written trash. And at least post this crap in the right section - gay male - so no one has to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More than the gay v straight, is this is more psycho nonconsent trying to dress up as something better.

sarah, aint nothing sexy here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wish

I wish I had a wife that would do that for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Read the synopsis

The synopsis for this story is "Wife forces husband into gay sex." If you "ignored" that and read the story anyway maybe it was what you were looking for.

msbishop702msbishop702almost 10 years ago
damn

Now that is one sexy and very powerful wife to further break her sub husband like this was so stocking and yet so damn sexy all I can say is what a Woman! And I never got so turned on by a story before so is there more?

horny4itnowhorny4itnowover 9 years ago
double date

got me all hot like my virgin ass was being taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well this is gay shit

At least understand the difference between BDSM and Gay. This is gay. And how many disease did they get? Herpes, Aids and more? I'll bet hubby went ti the hospital and had surgery to repair his torn sphincter muscle. And I bet the hospital did a rape kit. Then Justin and the rest, including his wife, were arrested and sent to jail. Wonder how she thinks her stupid plan worked out as Big Bertha raped her repeatedly in jail? Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GAY!! Well if anyone knows about being gay it's dear annony!!!

Gave you a big old 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not bothered by gay, but it is wrong place.

How about the flaming nonconsent.

Anyway, two strikes for wrong category and if you don't understand that, you deserve the 1* you are getting.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
The Wife Deserves to Be Tortured 'til She Dies!

What a piece of shit that wife is! It's bad enough that she's arranged for her husband to be fucked in the ass.She orchestrates a cruel,severe whipping for over 30 minutes of a man she's supposed to love.

Sorry all you faggots liking this shit,but that kind of beating has nothing to do with love!

Hubby,who has had common sense whipped into him gets revenge on the cruel woman who supposedly is his loving wife a week later. He overpowers the cunt and ties her wrists to the bed,with her ass high up in the air. He then shoves the silver steel German ball at the end of a foot-long steel stick deep up her pussy. He pulls back slightly 'til he feels it click into place. Then,as begins to pull it out of her cunt,5 sharp 3 inch steel spikes extend out of the steel ball.As he ever so slowly pulls the ball out of her cunt,the spikes cut into her insides pulling her womanly organs along with them as they drag up her passage and eventually out of her cunt. In agony,her innards now pulled from inside,the bitch slowly loses consciousness as she bleeds to death. ~

~ KARMA! It can be a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
last two went too far, had to skip most of them.

But the up till then it was good, even with the hurried style. just went too far on the last two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BS

As soon as he heard what she had planned for him, all he had to do was excuse himself go get dressed and leave the fucking bitch. He could get the cage off later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The wife

Unfortunately,not a lot to like about her,tho I am sure this is just fantasy,there couldn't possibly be any woman so unappealing in the real world

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yikes

I can't be the only one that thinks the writing was horrid

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Hubby didn't go to get the champagne. He left in the car. He had already cleaned out the bank accounts. She never saw or heard from him again and had to file for a divorce using abandonment. Even if it gets past that point when lover boy puts his dick into hubby's mouth? He brings back a bloody stump. 911 is called and lover boy is off to the hospital. Wifey dear is off to jail since you do know that it's illegal to lock someone in a cage, right??? So while wifey sat in jail, hubby got a divorce and kept all the marital assets. Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mmmm

I liked it! I could enjoy this treatment.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 3 years ago
chloe

Different. Interesting mind you have lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this! I would love a sequel featuring the gangbang!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous