All Comments on 'Double Dipping Demise - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good punishment matching crime

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Not my type of story (I dont suffer small dick Omega male needing to be an Alpha male syndrome) but anyone destroying Dakotas worthless shits is fine by me no matter how it is done.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

FTDS was one of the best author duo on this site.

They finished so many incomplete stories.

You guys are missed.

Come back mate.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

@ Anonymous from 11 months ago

Don't you have creampies with fromunda cheese to eat instead of embarrassing yourself with your beta bitch response?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even this is an incomplete story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent example on how to treat an un-faithful slut. BUT……after the abuse for many weeks…..including her acquiring several female bedmates for them….a swift kick to the curb is in order…….in fact, necessary. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If you refuse to be a good wife, maybe you’ll learn to be a good slave!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would of been nicer if she woke up same as tom with tourniquets tied on her tits and clit and her vagina filled with glue. Or maybe even waking up after an operation where every feminine aspect of her body was surgically cut off and/or out. Now that would be a story worth reading, leaving a coniving, cruel monster with a long life and nothing human left of her.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

Oh I really like this, simple plot but twisted so well, nice change with a get back at her in such a narsty way

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Who knew FTDS turned into a cock-sucking cuck? Is it the dead one or the retired one?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous