All Comments on 'Double Dipping Demise - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

Ich think you normally do better but I realize it is hard, almost impossible, to keep up a high standard constantly. Perhaps it would have been better to develope the story instead of confining to the mere revenge? Throwing her out instead of hardfucking her might have been the better revenge.There might have been nice possibilities for you to "play around with the scenario". Nevertheless: Thank you. A writer with your commitment is needed and welcomed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Oh Yeah

Excellent. That's how you treat a wife who cheats. It only took one time. Think she'll cheat again?

HA

PS: No need to hit. Smack the ass. Real hard. No face.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
So

He's putting marks on her face before he goes in for a police interview.

Moriarty he ain't.

Alibi or not, people aren't stupid and cops aren't stupid. I hope he likes that camera because his life will be under a microscope from this point forward.

Meh. But it was well written, so I have to give you credit there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think you as a man aren't really a man when YOU seem to think its ok to hit a woman! Does it make your little dick feel better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"people aren't stupid and cops aren't stupid"

However, this writer is stupid and his target audience as well, anyone who has spent a minute outside their parent's basement knows how fucking ludicrous the plot is, but it is written for neckbearded virginal anthrophobes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?

It isn't finished, no FINAL resolution, did they divorce did she die what happened??????

FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

i compare it to the other written on this day and you win hands downs.I laugh at the idiot that went on about hitting a woman, i agree you should not hit anyone except when you are defending yourself or others and i believe that what he was doing. Look at it as when the sickos write it was only a story.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
The police may not be stupid, but...

he has alibis for both beatings (100 miles away and at home with her) so unless they can find the people he had do the deeds or make some other connection... he's free.

Sure, they probably know he was responsible, they just can't prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So is Lucy a braindead slut too???

Are all women braindead sluts, author? You like to hurt them, don't you? Acid is good. Can you finish the story with acid up her cunt next time? 2345348 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry!! This story as ay over the top

and very unbelievable.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
So

It's okay to lie, cheat, serial cheat, bring your hubby sloppy seconds, beat someone nearly to death, but OMG don't slap a woman who is blatantly lying to you. Wow. Short and sweet ending with people getting what they deserved. If men who have sex with married women knew that the consequences could be life threatening there might just be fewer circumstances occurring. Story with a barely plausible plot? Yes, but still enjoyable to my sensibility side.

tangoperutangoperuover 10 years ago
He doesn't need to prove he didn't do it.

The police needs to prove that he did. About the wife statement, she didn't saw him do it, she didn't know how he did it, she didn't hear him admitting he did it. She only "thinks" he did it. No warrant, no jail, no nothing. Happily ever after.

tangoperutangoperuover 10 years ago
You never hit a woman?

Wrong. You never hit a LADY. A cheating slut is not a lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

Stupid slut made bad choices and will learn to live with the consequences. Oh, yea! Another great finish from this author upon an un-finished piece of shit story.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I agree with betrayedbylove.

NO reason to hit wifey in the face. Give her a hard spanking, but yeah. Hubby better pray that she's able to cover the slap marks on her face with makeup.

As far as the Assholes go, they got what they deserved. I had to dock a star for hitting wifey, though. As much as I enjoy BTB, I never hit a woman unless she hits me first.

4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Violent and pathetic.

You are pandering to the fringe (I hope) element that believe women are property and a husband can do anything he feels like doing with her. Let us guess...every story you "finish" will feature revenge and the husband coming out on top of the world. Torture adds spice to the story. A man has to assert his ownership!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Great

Great story, I just wish it was more believable. I don't have a problem with the violence or the revenge and abuse. It's the police that bother me. They are going to get him wventually.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
not bad but not great either

But I do hope you continue writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're not finishing stories.

You're rewriting them to suit your perverted need to punish women.

Reality? In real life, the cops would be all over the husband like stink on shit and would never let up. The idea that he could get away with this is just another BTB little-boy wet dream.

I've spent decades around law enforcement. The cops, deputies, troopers and DA's that I work with would LOVE to get this case. By the time he got out of prison, he'd be a worthless old man.

As other commenters have said, there's nothing wrong with BTB but at least make it borderline believable.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 10 years ago
Over the top

Barely plausable "finish". I agree with many of the other comments here. He has taken the revenge over the top and is just asking for police intervention. He has to sleep sometime and if she is as vengeful as portrayed the payback would be a bad sight to behold. Pretty unrealistic. Having said all that I did sort of enjoy the read. Just wish the revenge had been toned down somewhat and delivered in a more believable manner.

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Nice read.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

5*

A worthy fantasy story that is just as relevant as the plethora of cheating slut/WACC yarns floating out there in Literotica!

If there are any wimpy chumps who have a problem with the premise of the story, you can join the burned turnips who are nursing tear-laden beers because this story is just as valid...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Good Buddies...Enough?

FTDS - okay, Hubby DID go to Baltimore. The dirty work was done by buddies who wore masks and gloves! BUT...Either it was a VERY fortuitous coincidence (BullShit) or a ruse. North VA police who are suspicious of massive assault masterminded by Hubby are probably too inexperienced or stupid to arrange for the Baltimore police to interview everyone in management and the IT unit of the business that had the 'emergency!' They are probably not nearly as Buddy-Buddy with Hubby as to give a false report on a major felony! Or organized enough to have ALL their stories straight.

Sweetie is going to go all 'Farrah Fawcett' on Hubby? Maybe...I suspect he has broken her sufficiently for that to be unlikely! I think Hubby made a bad choice! But the idea that a man (who didn't mind coordinating the compound fractures and total castration of Tom) will 'mind his Mommy' for a slap is highly naive! Face (before a police interview in the AM) was a poor choice!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
You did finish the story!

Maybe not entirely my cup of tea, but a 5* job, never-the-less!

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Funny

People take you to task for having your characters hit their cheating coniving back stabbing wives. But they seem to have no problem with the pain inflicted on the men involved.

I can't understand why anyone would beat on a guy who was fucking his wife. Unless the guy was a relative or a friend he has no loyalty to the cuck. The person to be angry with is the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Rewrite

The "fucking point" should be obvious - FTDS needs to start writing his own damn stories and stop grabbing other peoples. It makes it even more senseless that he's revising the originals to have his own "endings' make sense. For someone who values the rights of men to keep their wives untouched by others, it's fantastically asinine that you have no problem with FTDS pulling that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Sadism story in Loving Wives

I haven't read the original stories so I can't really comment, what this even seem to be more appropriate in humor and satire and or BDSM. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pucking Fathetic

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
I agree with iron dragon

Besides this wife probably not worth keeping. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cansellyou likes it?

must be shit, that 'tard can't write to save his no-life.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Almost Great

Almost Great, until he wimped out and didn't kick the cheating slut to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
zed0 the ped0 - you pederast!

Not On Normal Communal Exercise yet?

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 10 years ago
Hahaha

I love that the BtB crowd has crawled so far up their own butts they can no longer stand anything other than exactly the story they've been writing over and over and over.

The funniest part is that if you wrote a story about a man who gets divorced, and then spends the rest of his life fantasizing about hurting his ex wife on the Internet, they'd probably recognize their own cuck behavior for what it really is...and STILL not realize that it was them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ROFL

the closet cucks are the stupidest animals on the planet - just thank god no woman will ever willingly procreate with those losers so that milky and scummy end of the gene pool will dry up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To The Last Anon and Unoriginalist

You both comment on the comments but say nothing about the story itself. The other commenters are losers? All evidence to the contrary. If you don't like the comments don't read them morons. But you would think being the geniuses you seem to think you are you might comment on the story itself. Guess not. BTW I thought the story ws pretty well written. Enjoyed it 4*

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 10 years ago
Agreed

I'm more than happy to acknowledge that I failed to comment on the story...my bad.

I liked it. I don't care for such extreme violence in anything...once upon a time I had to spend 10 long minutes holding my son's broken body and keeping him awake until the ambulance arrived, and now I recoil from that facet of storytelling. But it was well told.

Also, its hard not to mock the BtB crowd when they're so maniacally hungry for pain and suffering that they can't just ignore the people who seek something else.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I do not like offenders (I am their aim too........)

My invents for offenders . Here my menu for them and they can choice from it:

1st. Choice: You are a loverboy whose cock was shoot by a betrayed husband with gun. The (ex)husband is in prison for 10 years but you have not any cock and balls, because the surgeon could not fix it............

2nd. Choice: You are a loverboy who had a married woman lover with 2 children. The husband divorced her for you but you left her for a single and younger woman. The husband found a newer woman and this time they have 2 newer children. In this wrong economical state the exhusband earns small sallary so the children support is low. Your exlover lost her job, her parents died so she should live from the low children support only and the exhusband does not give them more money because he must assist his new family with 2 newer children.You live 2 streets next to her and you could give her a simple small new job, but you DO NOT ASSIST HER...........

3d Choice You are simple beastlovers..............

I HOPE THE OFFENDERS WILL CHOOCE THE SECOND RECOMMENDATION...........

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
A true Cruel Revenge Story

Over the top Cruel Revenge story. However I gave 5*****. I give almost every Revenge Story 5*****, until the LW hub is not divided to two hubs, a sexual minority husband and a sexual majority husband story hubs. (Except for extrem cruelty story......)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Goat-humping season already?

Or is every season goat-humping season in Albania? Being an actual genius, not what passes for it in Albania, I'll help you closet cuckolds with some basic algebra: it doesn't matter how good the story and therefore if someone reads it or not because nitwits vote 5 and comment based solely on the outcome being revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it!

also, since you are into finishing stories..(I'll take a shot in the dark here) there is one from maybe a yr and a half back, a younger boy and girl, he (wanted to be exclusive) left for school, work, something...and the girl, who was his gf , wanted to hang with her friends while he was gone...he came back for a visit and went to her mom's to see her...she was at a party by the river with some friends..he pulls up, they make eye contact, then some guy yells for her, she turns, gives her supposed bf a look, he can tell it's conflicting her, he leaves........if you know this one, finish it please....hate I can't remember the name/writer, etc...

JeffTomJeffTomover 10 years ago
It was a 5

When he told her to bring over the friend from work the story went to a 3. It was a 5 tell then.

Should have left that out!!!

Thank you for finishing the story for us. The original story got a 1. To bad I couldn't give it a big fat 0.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Nice Twist

The phase 'life changing' was apt in this story. It us good to read that some husband's are not all cuckold wimps and plan a determined revenge.

I feel there could be a 2nd chapter for the week end FFM visit.

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
"LIFE CHANGING" for Brad's slut wife

Brad told her it would be a "LIFE CHANGING" weekend!! He proved it to his whore of a wife by way of disabling Tom and Dave that he was her Master, including her life or death! Anything he wanted, including her woman friends, she would provide! Slaves are built that way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... Loved it!!! Revenge on the bastards who thought him to be a punk and a motivated "good" wife. For those who feel he should worry about his wife, remember he has friends and she knows they have his back. As for the cops, knowing and proving are miles apart and a mark on her face just means he slapped her. Heck they know/suspect she is fucking around, some cops may feel she got what was coming and if he was capable of the torture, maiming and near death of two men wouldn’t his response be stronger? It’s likely the boys in blue have seen husbands do worst to wives for much less. I would like to see a follow up chapter. Maybe have Suzi suck the cream pie out of Lucy's ass. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think the best line was his challenge to her:

"make me want to keep you"! I think you have a hubby here that will make sure that she never forgets what fucking around on him will cost her. That said, can this kind of fear based relationship survive? Probably not, but... Well, I think hubby has figured out that he doesn't care much either way, as long as she doesn't lose the respect for him that he is forcing her to regain. Her fault, that it had to come to this. I think over-analyzing the realities of the police/legal ramifications is detrimental, and causes the reader to miss the point. This ending turned a bad story into a morality play about RESPECT. I say FTDS did his job, and fairly well.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
So far so good -

Another make her work to stay and make it so she wants to -

The bruising will have minimal impact on conversations - he just needs to pretty much ignore the questions about it -

She is very unlikely to make any mention of it and look embarrassed when asked - if they even ask.

She now knows the kind of man she married - not a safe one - and she owns the danger - no sympathy from me although I do think he went a bit overboard - as i have mentioned before emotions overrule common sense -

xtchrxtchrover 10 years ago
More than 5 stars!

I enjoy reading stories where men are men and not so in love with a woman that she can do anything she wants and get away with it. This woman had absolutely no respect for her husband. She was planning on becoming a whore for the guys she worked for. The husband in FTDS version, stopped that at once. No long term planning, no wait and see, he just took action. At first, I didn't like him taking her back, but it is obvious his love his gone and he is going to get his respect back.

Good Job finishing an unfinished story.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

Not bad. I feel the husband is a bit of a psycho in his reactions, but we clearly don't know much about him aside from the basics. Here's my take on it: the story would make more sense, if we would have been presented with some reason or explanation for his actions.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Reasons for his actions...?

He found out his wife was a cheating slut, the reasons for his actions are obvious. What is missing in the story is some background about him to explain how he could have the nature and the means to do it without his cheating slut wife having any idea that he was capable of it..

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then and Now!

When I was a kid, if some guy was caught screwing someones wife, an asskicking took place. Now not only can you not kick their ass, they end up with your house, wife and money, even if you don't kick their ass. And if you do you end up in jail getting your ass fucked. So if someone can get awayt with getting their pound of flesh from some dude screwing their wife and not go to jail, sounds good to me! So this dude fucks someones wife and ends up hurt! Big deal! Maybe if he had left her alone, nothing would have happen! I know that if I caught someone in my bed with my wife, it would be all I could do not to kick their ass! But, since our kindler, gentler world along with laws and jails take that out of the choices, I guess I would end up getting rid of her and then one night taking them out of this life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then and now, eh?

See, this may be the problem that some deeply offended people have. You know, the ones who are offended when someone gets beaten to hell or killed in one of these stories. It's ok for them if the wife cheats, if she manipulates and abuses the hubby, even if she turns him into a plaything for her lovers. In their warped little minds, all the abuse is supposed to be one sided, and the offended party is supposed to play by the rules, which of course, only encourages the second and more forceful fucking at the hands of the law. A wise man, understanding that the wife has changed the rules by which they live, plays by his own set of rules. It's a little like our country now...someone does something bad to us or our friends, and we send notes of protest, feeble little actions that only humiliate us and encourage our enemies to do far worse. Meh. I say, once war is declared, all bets are off and all's fair in love and war.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Feh

Anon, you don't get it.

It isn't that the story has violence which is offensive. It is that knuckleheads like you try to paint it as 'justice'. Even JPB frankly says in some of his BTB stories that the protagonist went crazy and acted immorally. Morality doesn't change just because you don't like the victim.

No, this isn't justice. It is Vengence. I understand if a husband such as this does horrible acts. But they are STILL horrible acts.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

I'm sorry FD45, but I believe you are the knucklehead here. Remember, this is fiction. Anything can happen in fiction. Some of us who have been deceived and betrayed by our spouse sometimes need to read about extreme justice. In my case it made no sense to go after the assholes who were with my skank (wife). She was already dead and decomposing when I discovered her bullshit. So don't be so high and mighty in your comments about us who like justice you sanctimonious piece of crap. By the way I respect your writing but before you knock someone else take a look at yourself. Yeah I know I haven't written anything yet so there goes that argument against me.

Fuck

Welcome to daylight saving time.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
HE WAS PRETTY NICE

considering the circumstances. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
To the naysayers

Ask yourselves how she thought of her actions. Ask further what her future plans were (every man at work?). Ask yourselves how you would feel if you knew what your wife had done. Ask yourselves how you would feel coming home to sloppy seconds knowing she planned to do it again, and a gain, and again, and . . . .

Too Much? Too hard on her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Boy you sure can get the heckles up & the reactions flowing.

Somehow those who detract seem to miss the point - 'It's only a story!'

However... not to worry - keep up the good work.

Paul C

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Justice? Vengence?

Doesn't matter what you call it, it is what it is. Closure, payback, pathos? The wife in the original story had absolutely no redeeming characteristics, as written. She was absolutely enthralled and enraptured by the thought of making her husband, because of real or imagined slights to her, her cuckold and the object of her scorn and derision. Now, enough big words. She was a cunt, plain and simple. Her thinking had gotten really fuzzy for some reason. The things that she had planned for her life and for her husband to endure would have probably driven him insane, kind of like she obviously was. I applaud the writer of this little snippet. He found a way for the husband to distract the wife and get her mind centered again. Really kind of a humanitarian if you ask me. As for the boys that tried to help her with her new life, well, there are consequences for our every action. The more heinous the actions, etc. Remember, all you little cuck girls and cuck writers (FD45) this wasn't your story to write, it wasn't your story to fuck up so just read it and thank your lucky stars that you can be immune to this influence and still worship cheating women and cream pies. Just so you know, not everyone has a butt-fucking (receiving) fantasy so there you go.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
@FD45

Interesting that you brought up morality. You see, morality is the law between God and man. It is not ethics, actions between people. It is not civil or criminal law actions between man and society. When you invoke morality you must be prepared to explain which faith's morality you wan to claim. The three major religions that the world draws it sense of morality from are Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. If you read the texts from these faiths and you study their view points on adultery you may now have an understanding on what is "justice" as opposed to vengeance. Both Judaism and Islam call for the deaths of adulterers. Christianity has the famous passage where Jesus forgive the adulterous woman. Of course he was the son of God, so perhaps it is his to forgive. On the other hand he also said that not one word of the law would pass away until the end of the world. Jewish law. So in word if not always in practice the three major religions all call for the execution of adulterers. This fact, is moral justice and it echos in the hearts of those injured by acts of adultery.

Even if you have not been a victim of infidelity it is not hard for a reasonable person to understand why it causes so much harm. To start with, marriage is much more than a romantic relationship. It is the most basic strategy to human survival. Many in the western world have lost this understanding as women have become more economically independent. Unfortunately, survival is more than money. It is love, friendship, children, family, emotional support and stability. Rip that away from a person and expect them to feel threatened, hurt, angry, damaged - because they have been! To expect them to suck it up, accept the losses and move on is stupid. A price must be paid for what has been stolen. In this case, over tens of thousands of years the price that has been determined to be fair (by many cultures) is the death of the adulterers. So, to all the cuckolds, liberals, and assorted "enlightened" shitheads out there - get your heads out of your asses. (you are probably just trying to justify your own adulterous behavior!)

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
She and all the people at her work knew...

She and all the people at her work knew from that day on that she was off limits and who tried to get her would finish almost dead, or worst than dead...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I TRULY BELIEVE

she got the point. TK U MLJ LV NV

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the "Tims" of the world

don't get it

mcbsmcbsabout 9 years ago
Should change genre

This author should switch genre and begin writing "slasher" or even horror stories.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
@mcbs

I think you should re-read this tale again. Then picture yourself as the faithful husband watching his wife cheat. Now comment again.

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was life changing

After he went to sleep, she got dressed and went to the Police station. She gave the Police a full explanation of her cheating and then swore out a complaint against her husband for spousal abuse and spousal rape. After the hospital stitched up her ripped ass she was put into protective custody. He was arrested. She got a divorce and moved across the country and changed her name. She never cheated again.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 9 years ago
Yes, Life Changing and Sometimes Ending

Anonymous 02/26/15... Yup, she filed a complaint. There were no prior complaints, no history of spousal abuse or violence, no witnesses to any prior abuse at all, just nothing. Brad swore their sex was consensual and must have gotten a little too vigorous, he was crushed by her not simply telling him when it got uncomfortable for her. The hospital found evidence of sexual activity both vaginally and anally but could not testify that it was non consensual since there was no aggressive bruising anywhere else on her body from a attack of that nature. What was known was there are many instances of such extreme sexual activities between consenting adults.The DA just couldn't find the evidence necessary for a trial and conviction, so the complaint died quietly, perhaps even with a small whimper. Her protective custody was only good while the complaint was active so she moved far away. She thought changing her name was a smart thing to do. Unfortunately, it was ineffective in hiding her location since the SSA did not find sufficient grounds for changing her SSAN . :( Many months later, after sleep finally comes, a cheating sluts apartment door quietly opens in the dead of the night and....well, it was the DEAD of the night after all. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I approached infidelity differently

I don't mind our protagonist reacted this way and in fact, encourage it.

But I reacted differently. The old cliché of coming home from work early, actually, only an hour after I left because we broke down. The crew was sent home until the log loader could be repaired. It was odd that my best friends 1973 Chevy 1/2 ton was sitting in the driveway, but he often stopped by and got a tool from my garage when he needed it. I never thought twice about it when I was dropped off and walked in the door. The sounds were unmistakable and I was crushed, heartbroken. We were just beginning to prepare for trying to get her pregnant.

I walked down the short hall and pushed the partly opened door and sure enough, there was Tom on top of my wife, Jodi and he was pounding hard. He was grunting and panting, she was moaning and encouraging him to "fuck my cunt harder, lover." I just stood there and looked for a moment before Tom happened to look over and stopped just as he started to cum and my wife's reaction was to tell him to fill her up with a baby. When I started to throw up in the doorway, it snapped her out of the lust filled fog she was in. I turned and walked back to the living room and waited by the front door.

It wasn't more than a couple minutes and my former best friend was completely dressed and head out the door past me and my wife was behind him, and stopped to stand in the living room. I was ready and when he went out the doorway, I hit him in the stomach as hard as I could. At 6' tall and 240lbs of hard muscled logger, it literally knocked him out. Every bit of rage I was filled with is what hit him. He lay still and when he started coming around, began to vomit. He lay there in pain half in and half out of the door. I kicked him in the ass four times hard enough to push him across the threshold so I could close the door.

My reaction to my wife? I ignored her. I turned my back on her and refused to interact. She tried all day to get me to talk, crying and apologizing, but I refused to respond, even look at her. To me, she didn't exist any longer. When she fixed lunch, I ignored her and the food she fixed, instead, I made a sandwich and went out to the garage. When later she called me to say dinner was ready, I went in, washed up and went out to dinner, alone. Later when I came home, I went into the study and watched a basketball game and ignored when she came in and tried to talk, I turned up the tv to ear splitting decibels.

Tom's wife called to tell me he had been admitted to the hospital with severe stomach pain, letting us know so that we could visit him if we wanted. That's when I explained to her, it was probably from when I punched him in the stomach earlier that day after I caught him fucking my ex wife. My wife heard what I said and burst into tears and continued crying while I talked. I let her know they had been doing it for a while, judging by how comfortable they were and they were trying to have a baby together. That made Jodi begin to nearly howl. I let Tom's wife she'd better let him know I planned to do the same thing every single time I laid eyes on him, whether I had to chase him down the street to do it. She was crying as hard as Jodi when we finally hung. up. By then, my wife had went to bed. I went to the guest room and setting my alarm, I went to bed.

The next morning after I was showered and dressed for the day, I passed through the kitchen to start my day. My wife was already there, she'd cooked a really nice looking breakfast and had both places set for us. I ignored her and walked out and headed uptown for breakfast and the bank. By the time I went home in the early afternoon, I'd opened new accounts and took my name off our old joint account. Also, she was no longer a beneficiary nor was she covered by my insurance. I also had my lawyer contact the local papers to say I was no longer responsible for any debts she incurred.

The house was quiet that night and I had brought home take out Chinese for one. She had cooked again and two places were laid out. I ate my dinner in the study where I could watch another game. The house was quiet when I went to bed, so I assumed Jodi had already retired.

She got the idea when she went to get gas and groceries and found her debit card no longer functioned. She tearfully told me she had to leave the groceries at the supermarket and almost ran out of gas on the way home. Of course, I had little to say, nothing in fact. I fixed a big sandwich and then went to bed. She was tearful the next day when she told me she'd called the bank only to find our bank account empty. She didn't work so I hoped she realized at some point she'd need to find a job so she could move out.

Not long after I got home, Tom's wife stopped by. When Jodi saw who it was, she ran and hid in our bedroom. What a fucking cunt loser. Lisa let me know she was going to wait until Tom was out of the hospital before she had divorce papers served, because they had to operate, finding a lacerated liver and removed his spleen. He never reported me as an attacker, instead made the excuse he'd had an accident at home. He was going to have a lengthy hospital stay and he was going to go home to find it empty. I told her I assumed Jodi would move in with him since they were trying to have a baby. It turned out she was listening because we heard her wail and the bedroom door closed again.

That's it. Its been 6 years since that day. Lisa divorced Tom and moved on. She moved away with their 3 kids and has remarried. Tom was released from the hospital and went home to an empty home. As soon as he was well enough, he moved away too. Did he contact Jodi? I don't know and don't care.

And Jodi? Well, one day her folks came over and picked her and her stuff up. She left a note saying she was going to spend a week or two with her folks and she'd be back. Then, with the help of her folks, we'd sit down and work on our marriage. Me? Within 48 hours of her going to her folks, I was beginning to move all the stuff I wanted into a large Uhaul van. It didn't take more than 2 days to get everything I wanted. I had a job to move to, my company had a place for me about 800 miles away and I changed my phone number.

I haven't seen Jodi since that day when they moved her out. Friends told me lives at home to this day and rarely leaves her folks house. She doesn't work nor date, as far as they know. She tried to contact me but I didn't respond to messages she left me at my workplace. We're still married but I am living with a woman and both of us have agreed to not marry, whether or not whether we have children but plan to never split up. I don't care what happens to Jodi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
God, fear's wornderful

Ain't it? 5 stars.

If they don't love you, then better to fear you.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
You nailed this one

What? Was this guy in witness protection or something? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To Anonymous "Love Your Writing"

"Try your hand at finishing story found on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com"

That is an email address NOT a Facebook profile. I suppose that could be your email address, and you want people to contact you. If so, then say so.You spam every story with this. What I suggest is you write a story about this event, changing the names, just enough to avoid a libel suit You can even change the location. You can even take some "artistic license" and "enhance" the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read!! HEY ANNONY

We all wish you had AIDS and had died years ago. Everyone hates your fucking ass and the rest of you too. YOU are a retarded fool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE WHORE

SHE IS ALSO A SLUT AS WELL AS A WHORE.

3 tars for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE ULTIMATE STORY....

Even though none of the guys died, the severity of the initial punishment was just delightful. The swift retribution was just great as well, none of this "I waited and watched her fuck other men for 2 months before being certain and making my move" bullshit. The very next day. And was assfucking something new to their sex life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - ''To anonymous Love your writing''

If you enter that email address into Facebook search, you get profile for that address.

The stories you talk about have been written and are available on profile. Just request them...photos also available of that serial cheating female instructor.

Tough to believe those 36Cs have implants. No scarring and no surgery stretch marks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FTDS Is The Cream Of The Crop

It is stories like this that make FTDS the very best! Worth 100 stars!

dawg_of_wardawg_of_warover 5 years ago
Would have liked a little more story

FTDS, your ending was fantastic. I agree with others quick, decisive, deliberate. Gave it 5 stars, but would have liked a little more. Maybe another page, go into detail on the weekend, maybe another bucket list item. Whether you kept them together or not would work, as you have written both ways.

Thanks again for the story.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago

I wish I could give it a 5 again.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Perfect BTB

Wife is not harmed, but lovers are severely beaten. Wife knows that husband did it, but can't prove it. She knows without doubt that if she starts again, the she will be next. Psychological warfare at it's best. Certain that no one cheated with her again.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Macho man fantasy

More likely the the guy would find himself in holding jail cell after the first attack.

Again, why do all these "smart macho alpha males" find themselves married to moronic women? Would a confident alpha male be able to find confident and intelligent female?

I know you will receive praise from BTB crowd but this story is not much, it is not original, it is full of BTB cliche, and does not hold much water in the character and plot development. Perhaps worth two stars if at all.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
No messing here

Instant justice! Just don't get soft on her and never believe she's changed!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Read

Just read the original, it made me sick. Had to read this again to clear my head. Donut, what kind of man are you? Must be one of those sharing kind of cuck boys based on your comment.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Hot stuff

Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another irrelevant and asinine comment from Dark2Dumbass2.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Bad bad bad day for cheaters

Great story enjoyed

Darn what happened to your balls

And other parts

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Great

Great story. Love the punishment for the lover, but he shouldn't slap the lying, cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PARADOXICAL COMMENTS

I did not enjoy this dark story.

I did not even enjoy the comments (as a whole) -- unusual for me.

Though, will say I agreed more with FD45 than betrayedbylove.

What most disturbed me about the comments is encapsulated in the one immediately preceeding me, namely, that there are human beings who love it that one guilty person was mutilated but dislike it that another with similar guilt was slapped -- all on the basis of gender. And we supposedly live in an era of equal rights for women, when it is politically incorrect to give preferential treatment (or worse treatment) on the basis of sexual orientation. (Not that I 've ever agreed with either the women-are-like-men asininity nor the political correctness bullshit. But I do think that women doing what men do -- whether it is accomplishing a job, or a crime -- should get the same pay/punishment. What I do NOT believe is that women can do all jobs -- from child care to combat soldier -- equally with men. Men are better at some jobs. Women better at other jobs.)

After meandering through the previous paragraph, I guess I'm still almost gobsmacked that some commenters want such unequal rights treatment based on gender.

Turn it around. Suppose a single woman preyed on a married man. His wife finds out. She orchestrates over-the-top physical mutilation of the single gal, but only slaps her husband....

Another (not so momentous) anomaly of some commenters is to suppose that hubby's actions are in the light of her intentions to fuck ever more guys. The author informed us readers about that. No one told hubby. Especially not wifey! All his revenge is for ONE known misdeed. Although it 's possible he realizes that she brought home the second guy (Dave) with the same adulterous intent.

I quit reading FinishTheDamStory years(?) ago. Don't remember why. Maybe this story shows why. Too bad I tried again.

Also, too bad it did not work, as I also have a thing against unfinished stories.

Paul in Oklahoma.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

If that's a cuck, then I don't want to get on the wrong side of a real man. I don't think Tim and Dave think he is a cuck.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

After rereading the original, this isn't over the top at all. He did let the lying, cheating, bitch live.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

FTDS should rewrite all these RAAC cucky boy drek. But then Literotica would lose over half it's readers.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star

Just because someone committed adultery is never a valid excuse for anyone to torture, maim, disfigure, murder or hurt another human being. There is already enough pain, suffering and war in this world, we do not need any more. Just walk away, take the kids and run (if you choose to), start over somewhere else. Thousands of people disappear in North America every year - whats a few more? (50 ways to leave your lover)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Five Stars

That makes up for the bullshit original tale from which this is based. She wasn't hurt. The lover and future lover, well, chalk it up as one of those things. I'm sorry, two of those things. As for leaving, if anything she should leave. Fuck cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ahh Nixrox, removing all doubt that you are nothing more than a phuckin Snowflake. The payback was a bit much but only a tiny bit. Was she thinking about him when she was planning on screwing other guys and bringing that shit home to him? Yeah didn't think so.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

She thought she had it all. And was going to get more.

Stupid woman. She had created a monster.

Suzi should be glad it was only a slap. Men in my country can and will do more than a slap.

Sometimes with a sharp object. And gets away scot-free in court with a simple plea "crime of passion". No jail term.

/

Frankly I didn't like this dark story. Yes, I think if hate can't be avoided -- it is just better to divorce the cheating woman and humiliate her and the lovers rather than hurt people. Still I gave a higher rating 'cause I do like FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect. Men understand violence and women don't. The men she tries to seduce are gonna back off now. And she'll do whatever it takes to stay in his good side

The fear of the unknown will do that.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Given his violent response, he'd be better of just getting rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Considering that Tom is going to point fingers at the husband and Dave might do so as well, keeping his wife alive and healthy makes sense. Of course, he'll be shocked(!) at the unproven allegations that she was cheating on him.... But she might run away out of guilt. Stranger things have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He went to sleep and she left the house, never to return. She went to the police and the hospital. She claimed rape and he was arrested. She cleaned out the accounts and disappeared, never to be seen again. Turns out he was a psychopath.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Treacherous, lying, cheating whore gets her lovers seriously damaged in this FTDS gem.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous